Sign in to follow this  
masonfreeparty

THE GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM..is a mini ice age coming?

If anyone would like to read up on this theory then i suggest you google Dr Zarkova or john L Casey..there are also two very good youtube and facebook accounts under Adapt 2015-2030 and Ice age farmer.

In a nutshell we are rapidly heading towards a cooling of the Earth like we experienced in the 1600s to 1800's of very severe winters,crop losses due to low sun spot activity..also increase in volcanic and eathquake activity,more solar storms

I hope so

a mini iceage might be the only thing that saves us from being swamped by migrants from EU quotas and the UN migration compact

I hope winter is coming

Posted (edited)

go to sweden and say migrants hate the cold lol

or maybe thats why they set fire to everything

is the sun we see the real sun?

you know when you get sore eyes looking at a computer screen for long periods  of time,

i've started getting similar sore eyes just being out and about in the sun

Edited by bamboozooka

11 hours ago, muir said:

I hope so

a mini iceage might be the only thing that saves us from being swamped by migrants from EU quotas and the UN migration compact

I hope winter is coming

i guess it would solve the housing problem in this country...imagine if the population fell by say 20%...providing society didnt break down and continued to adapt to the grand solar minimum i think the years of sky high property prices would be a thing of the past..there would be so many empty properties going i guess squatting would become the 'norm'..south west britain would be my choice to live,all those lovely holiday homes unvacated

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

when they evacuate the queen i'll squat buck house

trouble is big houses arent much use in a grand solar minimum..probably why tiny houses seem all the rage at the moment,maybe abit of social engineering going on to get us prepared for whats coming..

On 3/14/2019 at 3:20 AM, masonfreeparty said:

If anyone would like to read up on this theory then i suggest you google Dr Zarkova or john L Casey..there are also two very good youtube and facebook accounts under Adapt 2015-2030 and Ice age farmer.

In a nutshell we are rapidly heading towards a cooling of the Earth like we experienced in the 1600s to 1800's of very severe winters,crop losses due to low sun spot activity..also increase in volcanic and eathquake activity,more solar storms

It's possible but I doubt it. In the run up to 2012 Solar activity definitely reached maximum levels, but now it is clearly within normal limits.

If there is a solar minimum then it won't be for at least another couple of hundred years since we have only just left the maximum period. 

Solar activity doesn't flip from maximum to minimum in only a couple of years.

14 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

i guess it would solve the housing problem in this country...imagine if the population fell by say 20%...providing society didnt break down and continued to adapt to the grand solar minimum i think the years of sky high property prices would be a thing of the past..there would be so many empty properties going i guess squatting would become the 'norm'..south west britain would be my choice to live,all those lovely holiday homes unvacated

it would also see a rebuilding of community because it times of difficulty people have to pull together

On 3/14/2019 at 9:59 AM, bamboozooka said:

go to sweden and say migrants hate the cold lol

or maybe thats why they set fire to everything

that's possible when they are subsidised for housing and fuel but if the country were in crisis it couldn't do that anymore

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

If there is a solar minimum then it won't be for at least another couple of hundred years since we have only just left the maximum period. 

Solar activity doesn't flip from maximum to minimum in only a couple of years.

That's not correct. The Sun has an 11 year cycle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_cycles

Edited by Rupert Ugo