ThisIsme

Are there any genuine Flat Earth believers here?

25 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

I've looked into flat earth research and they have uncovered some really interesting phenomena. Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature. I'm also interested in the fact that the horizon will always rise to eye level. If you look at balloon footage hundreds of miles high you will see that the horizon is still level with the camera. I'm a trained artist and I use perspective in most of my work and this tells me that the earth is either vastly larger than we are told or it is a flat plain...  or maybe  it tells us something else even more crazy and esoteric about the nature of "the observer."

Gas pressure cannot exist beside an infinite vacuum. Haven't heard this explained sufficiently yet through a proper scientific experiment. 

Also, NASA is so full of crap. Masters of deception. My view is that this realm is far more strange than we can imagine.  

This idea thrills me and I now feel excited and interested in the mystery of the world whereas before the atheistic cult of "science" had killed this sense of wonder and told me that I am an insignificant accident on an insignificant hunk of rock.

Decades of tracking radio propagation beacon balloon experiments have never lost one oner the edge!

Just one recent example tracked by hundreds of enthusiasts with their equipment linked to below. Unless they're all paid to keep up the pretence...

http://ae5x.blogspot.com/2019/04/can-you-copy-ve3kcl-225000km-and.html

2 minutes ago, Janet W said:

It depends! If it's a geostationary satellite at  22,230 miles above the equator the delay is between 240 and 280 mS (about a quarter of a second) there and back, so about half a second in total.

If it's a low earth orbit the delay is much less, only a few mS. Unfortunately low earth orbit is just that, and such satellites aren't above the horizon for more than a few minutes in any one place, hence complex software to reroute the communications to the next visible satellite before the link is lost. That also creates some delay, but these days it's still faster than using geostationary satellites, which being further away also need more power from the ground to reach them.

If you don't include digital signal processing latency, most land-based systems also only have delays of a few mS, about 0.14 seconds to do one complete circuit around the earth. Unfortunately it gets complicated because data processing takes time. Have you noticed there is no clock on any TV stations these days, like there used to be just before the news? And the fact that the pips are only accurate on FM and AM and not DAB or any other digital radio delivery system? Even non-satellite digital distribution introduces unpredictable delays!

Most Flatties won't have a clue what I'm on about, so will probably label me a disinformation shill. There are ways they could see all this confirmed for themselves, but they'd rather believe their nonsense than be confronted by demonstrable, provable facts.

Probably more info than you really needed. And someone is going to argue anyway...

Just what I was looking for and within my grasp of electrical knowledge, what the dissinformation and counter intel cowboys love to do is flood such avenues of searching with their negative counter techniques, which are really easy for me to spot and counter with factual debate, they kick like crazy and often use purile confronatation to bring the debate to base levels, you can taste their frustration and guile.

They use lots of different techniques to thwart progress, it is relatively easy to get them to expose themselves, sooner or later they slip up because they are not professionals and have a limited reality on their chosen lines of engagement, this is why they rarely confront me on my making things threads, which remain fairly clean of their handiwork which is tapping of keys and not hammers, if you know what I mean.

Decades of tracking radio propagation beacon balloon experiments have never lost one oner the edge!

Just one recent example tracked by hundreds of enthusiasts with their equipment linked to below. Unless they're all paid to keep up the pretence...

This graph sure does follow the sine wave doesn't it, look very similar to the path of the sun across the equator.

image.png.cdfb25c107ada3bffd419cb1ed6be26b.png

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

This graph sure does follow the sine wave doesn't it, look very similar to the path of the sun across the equator.

image.png.cdfb25c107ada3bffd419cb1ed6be26b.png

Most balloons just follow the circulating weather patterns. Some get stuck in loops, but never drift over the edge!

path.jpg

Most balloons just follow the circulating weather patterns. Some get stuck in loops, but never drift over the edge!

path.jpg

Has there been any ocean releases of the same balloons.

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Has there been any ocean releases of the same balloons.

For this very specific cluster of experiments, which I have followed, not as far as I know.

12 minutes ago, Janet W said:

For this very specific cluster of experiments, which I have followed, not as far as I know.

Maybe it is time for a few pole releases and mid oceania.

19 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Maybe it is time for a few pole releases and mid oceania.

Yes, if someone pays to get there or someone happens to be an a cruise.

Other experiments get released in Antarctica and the Arctic, just in case anyone suspects they're only being released where the won't 'drift off the edge'!

4 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

there aren't much proof for cimate change either yet its "advertised" everywere 

so was the fe and i think someone like you should know this(lots of expirience on DI platforms)....unless you are troling(then that's another story)

I'm honestly not trolling and anyone reading this thread can see that for themselves.

I haven't done much research into flat earth and I can`t remember ever leaving a comment on the old forum.

Oz earlier stated the fe conspirarcy was started by the CIA. He initially didn´t state that was just his opinion, so I asked for a source.

Then you reply for OZ saying the MSM are pushing the FE theory, which in my opinion is incorrect. Climate change yes, not flat earth.

5 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

its been pushed by MSM,why is that not enough for you(in this case)

Btw Screaming Eagle you do know most of Gareth Icke´s News for the UK section comes from MSM sources!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Yes, if someone pays to get there or someone happens to be an a cruise.

Other experiments get released in Antarctica and the Arctic, just in case anyone suspects they're only being released where the won't 'drift off the edge'!

Or drift across and into another part of the world we have never seen perhaps.

8 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Or drift across and into another part of the world we have never seen perhaps.

Even if they do that (and do you have anywhere in mind?) their signals will still be detected, triangulated and the point above the earth easily located.

At the end of his video james asks what are they planning on doing, post oil for the masses.

The reason why they are planning for a post oil paradigm is to prevent us from travelling the larger distances and being limited in our scope for gaining any kind of stored energy and or paths of independance, we will become inter-dependant which is a term the John Dee used as his term for slavery and what was a drip fed free trade model with all of the islands her majesty eventually came to own, where entire nations gave up their own freedom to be a part of the club.

They are looking at keeping the easy energy for themselves to police the world, they have the aircraft carriers which run on nuclear propulsion, but the planes and ground forces will still need oil to get where they are going, so with the ready energy stored in their underground vaults they can easily dictate to a world population who will be given electricity only with which to function.

A one world government will halt all global travel unless its to take you to a place where you can be useful to them, but not able to escape from, as we have seen in the pre-CCCP and the gulags, where you will have to work for them in order of surviving, they won't carry the cost of keeping you, they will make profits from your demise, this is how these minds work.

3 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Even if they do that (and do you have anywhere in mind?) their signals will still be detected, triangulated and the point above the earth easily located.

Here is where my mind wanders a little, looking over and under the radar so to say.

If they use light based signalling like skywards pointing, IE, LiFi then the only people watching from above will be able to access their position, I think they already have the tech in space to transmit light to the ground, these will not be detectable, this is how I think they are communicating from place to place right now, like The Hill here in Yorkshire and Pine Gap down under, nobody will be able to access this frequency.

They could also use fibre optic to talk to deep sea subs like this without being seen, simply place comms points along the ocean bottoms to connect when they are close enough to recieve the light signals.

37 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Btw Screaming Eagle you do know most of Gareth Icke´s News for the UK section comes from MSM sources!

yes,

one has to filter the bs.....

2 hours ago, Janet W said:

Read again what I wrote and address my points.

37 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Read again what I wrote and address my points.

All I can see are a collection of statements without supporting evidence. For example: "Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature." Really? Every time? If the evidence is that obvious for all to see it would be impossible to pretend the world is a sphere. (Some experiments do not take into account atmospheric refraction which can sometime enable coastlines and other objects appear above the horizon.)

Have you ever been in real-time communication with observers of a total solar eclipse as it sweeps across an entire continent? I have as have many others.

Have you ever heard the delays and seen the path loss of an Earth-Moon-Earth VHF signal transmission? I have as have many others.

Have you ever peaked a dish antenna onto a communications satellite? I have as have many others.

Have you ever turned an HF log-periodic antenna onto the great circle map bearing of a transmitter seven thousand miles away? I have as have many others.

Have you ever been on an ocean-going cable-laying ship with just enough cable to reach your destination based on a spherical earth map? I have as have many others.

Have you got an alternative explanation for a sunrise on a flat earth when the sun just revolves around the flat earth's firmament?

Have you got an alternative explanation for a lunar (or solar) eclipse?

You have made your mind up. Or maybe you've visited The Edge. Nothing I present will change that.  Your and my concepts of what is real and measurable are probably incompatible, so there is very little point continuing our dialogue. We both have better things to do.

Edited by Janet W

On 12/2/2019 at 9:41 AM, oz93666 said:

No !!! No one believes it ....you shouldn't even bring up the topic !! 

It was all started by the intelligence agencies to discredit the truth movement ...

People look at forums like this ... see threads on flat Earth and think were all crazy .... That's why you shouldn't bring it up ...

You still have time to delete your post , do that , and I'll delete my reply

I agree with you. I would also like to add, IMO, the whole flat Earth thing is a distraction, a waste of time and energy, which would be better served by exposing the illusion of politics and the real decision makers behind the scenes.  Anyway, even if flat Earth was true which it is not, why is it so important if the the elite's prison is flat, round or triangular.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I agree with you. I would also like to add, IMO, the whole flat Earth thing is a distraction, a waste of time and energy, which would be better served by exposing the illusion of politics and the real decision makers behind the scenes.  Anyway, even if flat Earth was true which it is not, why is it so important if the the elite's prison is flat, round or triangular.  

The scary thing is there are plenty of people who have such a very limited experience of what make the modern world work that they are sufficiently gullible to believe this, or at least consider it as a possibility.

It's quite plausible - as some have suggested - that it's a psy-op just to see how stupid some first-world 'educated' people are and looking to see how else they (we) can be manipulated. Apparently the Flatties are unable to see this.

Edited by Janet W
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Teardropexplodes said:

I've looked into flat earth research and they have uncovered some really interesting phenomena. Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature. I'm also interested in the fact that the horizon will always rise to eye level. If you look at balloon footage hundreds of miles high you will see that the horizon is still level with the camera. I'm a trained artist and I use perspective in most of my work and this tells me that the earth is either vastly larger than we are told or it is a flat plain...  or maybe  it tells us something else even more crazy and esoteric about the nature of "the observer."

Gas pressure cannot exist beside an infinite vacuum. Haven't heard this explained sufficiently yet through a proper scientific experiment. 

Also, NASA is so full of crap. Masters of deception. My view is that this realm is far more strange than we can imagine.  

This idea thrills me and I now feel excited and interested in the mystery of the world whereas before the atheistic cult of "science" had killed this sense of wonder and told me that I am an insignificant accident on an insignificant hunk of rock.

All good questions to ask, no need for anyone to ridicule what you've asked here. I think this thread is actually meant for questions like yours to be discussed openly, so lets have a go!

The lack of visible curvature is an interesting one. Ultimately I can't explain it, I've certainly tried. The original 1800's experiment by Samuel Rowbotham on the Bedford river has never been explained to my satisfaction. This one was a 6 mile long stretch of water, to ensure a level surface, with a telescope just above the water surface. The boat 6 miles away could be clearly seen even though it should have been 11feet below the line of sight. This was the first time the tired old explanation of 'atmospheric refraction' was used, and this is still trotted out as the solution today. I understand refraction and have never bought this explanation. Now, that doesn't mean that there isn't an explanation, just that we don't know what it is. One possibility of course is that the earth is actually flat, especially if you use Occams Razor. However, I still believe the world to be a sphere, I just can't explain the lack of visible curvature yet. If anyone has anything other than atmospheric refraction I'd love to hear it.

The baloon thing I can'r explain either, you probably have a better feel for this as an artist familiar with perspective, rather than me as a scientist. Many have argued that this could only happen on a concave earth, not on a flat plane. Again, could just be some sort of optical illusion, though it won't be caused by solely by atmospheric refraction.

The gas pressure inside a vacuum thing has always bugged me too. I'm curious about the theory apprentice has, I'm going to look into that out of interest see if it leads anywhere as I don't have anything of my own on this one yet!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Janet W said:

All I can see are a collection of statements without supporting evidence. For example: "Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature." Really? Every time? If the evidence is that obvious for all to see it would be impossible to pretend the world is a sphere. (Some experiments do not take into account atmospheric refraction which can sometime enable coastlines and other objects appear above the horizon.)

Every time. For me, this raises questions. How many times have you tried it?

how does gas pressure exist beside an infinite vacuum?

11 hours ago, Janet W said:

You have made your mind up. Or maybe you've visited The Edge. Nothing I present will change that.  Your and my concepts of what is real and measurable are probably incompatible, so there is very little point continuing our dialogue. We both have better things to do.

I've made my mind up? Where have I claimed my mind was made up? Please point me there and I will apologise and retract my statement. 

7 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

All good questions to ask, no need for anyone to ridicule what you've asked here. I think this thread is actually meant for questions like yours to be discussed openly, so lets have a go!

The lack of visible curvature is an interesting one. Ultimately I can't explain it, I've certainly tried. The original 1800's experiment by Samuel Rowbotham on the Bedford river has never been explained to my satisfaction. This one was a 6 mile long stretch of water, to ensure a level surface, with a telescope just above the water surface. The boat 6 miles away could be clearly seen even though it should have been 11feet below the line of sight. This was the first time the tired old explanation of 'atmospheric refraction' was used, and this is still trotted out as the solution today. I understand refraction and have never bought this explanation. Now, that doesn't mean that there isn't an explanation, just that we don't know what it is. One possibility of course is that the earth is actually flat, especially if you use Occams Razor. However, I still believe the world to be a sphere, I just can't explain the lack of visible curvature yet. If anyone has anything other than atmospheric refraction I'd love to hear it.

The baloon thing I can'r explain either, you probably have a better feel for this as an artist familiar with perspective, rather than me as a scientist. Many have argued that this could only happen on a concave earth, not on a flat plane. Again, could just be some sort of optical illusion, though it won't be caused by solely by atmospheric refraction.

The gas pressure inside a vacuum thing has always bugged me too. I'm curious about the theory apprentice has, I'm going to look into that out of interest see if it leads anywhere as I don't have anything of my own on this one yet!

Gas pressure beside an infinite vacuum is a big problem. And of course the fact that we are able to see way beyond the curve.

There are no answers. I find this exciting. Life is a mystery. 

This thread has shown that there are many people who are unwilling to consider these anomalies. I understand that totally.

35 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Gas pressure beside an infinite vacuum is a big problem.

I guess you are referring to the fact that earth has an atmosphere 15psi at sea level ... and space is nearly vacuum...

This is basic physics ... I notice you said you are an artist ,  which explains things ... I suggest most who are not convinced of a round earth were snoozing during physics ... I wasn't and can answer all of your questions ....

The atmosphere (gas) can be imagined as being composed of millions of little balls (molecules ) all wizzing about ... gravity pulls everything towards the center of the Earth , so the gas molecules will tend to congregate low down ... pressure is high near sea level , go up mount everest and there's not much pressure (air) ... that's why mountain climbers have trouble breathing ... go higher still and there's less and less air , at around 100km there's hardly any , but still enough to drag slightly on satelights , after many years orbiting the small amount of air slows them and they fall to Earth ... so gases are drawn by gravity and hang around planets that are big enough to pull down the gas molecules ... the moon is fairly small with low gravity , and so it cannot hold hardly any atmosphere ....space is not a perfect vacuum   

• Thanks 1

I was a staunch believer in the globe earth till I watched this guy.....im still on the fence on this one.....they tell porkies about absolutely everything then globe earth is probably a lie to!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SpeakingOut said:

I was a staunch believer in the globe earth till I watched this guy.....im still on the fence on this one.....they tell porkies about absolutely everything then globe earth is probably a lie to!

The way a camera lens is made limits its ability to show any curvature even at 33,000 feet, you would have to be many miles away from the subject with a standard lens to see anything.

Everest is 29,000 feet high, so the view from the plane at 33,000 feet would look no different.

Even the ISS at a little over 400 km cannot see the curve properly.

image.png.5a3ca16adbddc098f11a6720b9656ce2.png