ThisIsme

Are there any genuine Flat Earth believers here?

I have a few questions if so.

Why do you think the Earth is flat.

Who / what are the sources of info you have based you views on?

Cheers

No !!! No one believes it ....you shouldn't even bring up the topic !! 

It was all started by the intelligence agencies to discredit the truth movement ...

People look at forums like this ... see threads on flat Earth and think were all crazy .... That's why you shouldn't bring it up ...

You still have time to delete your post , do that , and I'll delete my reply

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ThisIsme said:

Cheers

How can they be your own views unless you have been to the supposed edge and looked over the side.

• Like 1

I am sure there are some that think that the Earth is flat, but if they are stopped from being listened to then there is little surprise that they keep quiet.

Oz93666, if you believe that there is no one, I'm sure that you are wrong.

If my belief is that it's flat but I am being told it's the fault and lies of those in control, then surely I need to talk to find out how I was duped!?

4 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

How can they be your own views unless you have been to the supposed edge and looked over the side.

How can they be your own views unless you have been to space and looked back at the world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ink said:

How can they be your own views unless you have been to space and looked back at the world.

Have you ever seen the ISS going overhead.

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

It was all started by the intelligence agencies to discredit the truth movement ...

People look at forums like this ... see threads on flat Earth and think were all crazy .... That's why you shouldn't bring it up ...

You still have time to delete your post , do that , and I'll delete my reply

Source please.

People looking at a thread about reptillians or aliens might also think the forum is crazy.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Source please.

People looking at a threads about reptillians or aliens might also think the forum is crazy.

Spot on, and once it sticks it is hard to get it off again, and if not visible leaves a nasty smell in the air that we are also programed to taste as well, olfactory and off putting.

51 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Have you ever seen the ISS going overhead.

Considering 'flat earth' .... My current view is that this space is a realm and as such can be any consideration of shape or form which a actual 'being' currently perceives as correct in their own mind!

Thus flat, round, square, inverse, concave, convex .... or anything which one could consider within a 'dream'.

Mod note: I have moved the off topic posts to the thread called 'Lifi' ....

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/2139-lifi/

9 hours ago, ThisIsme said:

Cheers

There has been a previous thread on this subject, which you can read here:

You may find some answer to the questions you have. What you will also see is why it is highly unlikely that anyone who believes that the earth is flat will enagage with you as it usually just leads to pre-prepared ridicule. I think every FE thread we've had has gone this way.

It reminds me about what David Icke said about when he faced the ultimate ridicule on Wogan, after which no subject was off limits including the reptiles. I find many of the FE researchers to be similar, they seem to be thinking out of the box more than most. This leads to some really interesting research, not related to the FE. Many of the believe in the electric universe model, as do I, and they have produced some good research related to this. For instance, how plasma discharges observed in the lab have the same form as many old artifacts and archeological structures. They've also done some great rearch into alternative history, Tartaria, mud floods etc. Jon Levi and Consiracy-R-us for instance have both produced some great stuff, which you would miss if you dismissed them out of hand for being FE believers. Just saying... :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ink said:

Have you ever been in real-time communication with observers of a total solar eclipse as it sweeps across an entire continent?

Have you ever heard the delays and seen the path loss of an Earth-Moon-Earth VHF signal transmission?

Have you ever peaked a dish antenna onto a communications satellite?

Have you ever turned an HF log-periodic antenna onto the great circle map bearing of a transmitter seven thousand miles away?

Have you ever been on an ocean-going cable-laying ship with just enough cable to reach your destination based on a spherical earth map?

Have you got an alternative explanation for a sunrise on a flat earth when the sun just revolves around the flat earth's firmament?

Have you got an alternative explanation for a lunar (or solar) eclipse?

I guess the answer is NO to all of those. But if not, feel free to enlighten us all. Please.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

People looking at a thread about reptillians or aliens might also think the forum is crazy.

Let me address the point that flat Earth is no more crazy than the Queen being a shape shifting Alien reptilian ......

Flat Earth is provably false by any reasonably intelligent person who thinks about it ...Janet in the post above has covered a few of these inconsistencies  ... there are hundreds of hard evidence profs that refute the idea .. I'll just add my favorite ....In flat earth it is noon at everywhere at the same time ... but when I phone my uncle in Australia , he tells me it's night , when its noon where I am ... the whole idea is ridiculous ... but it is understandable how the idea arose in primitive societies .....

Now what about reptilian replacement ??? It sounds  just as crazy , but there is not one thought experiment , not one reasoned analysis that can categorically disprove it ... for flat earth we have thousands of these ....

In addition many reliable people have reached the conclusions ET's are among us and have infiltrated our society ... the idea fits in , explains what we already know and makes sense .

22 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Have you a source fot that statement?

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Have you a source fot that statement

its been pushed by MSM,why is that not enough for you(in this case)

26 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

its been pushed by MSM,why is that not enough for you(in this case)

Oz claims the intelligence agencies started the flat earth conspirary and I have asked for a source. Do you have a source?

I haven´t seen much about flat earth in the MSM. The articles I have seen by MSM usually dismiss the theory as a conspiracy.

Can you provide an MSM article in support of flat earth?

30 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Have you a source for that statement? ...... It was all started by the intelligence agencies to discredit the truth movement ...

I was really expressing my own , intuited opinion ...If you put "Flat Earth psi-op" in search you find I'm not alone , many links like this one....

The Flat Earth "Theory", a psy-op spread by the CIA, Demonstrates The Alarming Gullibility Of People Everywhere.

...........twitter.com/secureteam10/status/695520792533139456?lang=en

We can hardly expect a CIA agent to come out and admit they started it ... Certainly  nearly all people believing this and making You-tubes etc will genuinely believe it  ... Like much of the youth , they have defective brains ... it all starts from lack of breastfeeding ..." formula milk "  is a formula designed to satisfy hunger but not supply what is needed for the still developing brain ( See AJ) ... then the vaccines and the "education" system and we have a generation that can hardly tie their shoe laces ...

The eminent SSP whistle-blower Tony Rodriguez did refer to  FE in passing ... He said the SSP is not allowed access to Earth music , he said "it's full of subliminal mind control messages , no wonder people think the Earth is flat"   

Edited by oz93666

22 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Oz claims the intelligence agencies started the flat earth conspirary and I have asked for a source. Do you have a source?

I haven´t seen much about flat earth in the MSM. The articles I have seen by MSM usually dismiss the theory as a conspiracy.

Can you provide an MSM article in support of flat earth?

there aren't much proof for cimate change either yet its "advertised" everywere 

so was the fe and i think someone like you should know this(lots of expirience on DI platforms)....unless you are troling(then that's another story)

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Ok thanks for your opinion, rather than fact.:classic_wink:

To find out where a rumour or a story has come from there is normally an author behind it, the problem begins when there isn't one to be found, no matter where one looks non can found sending the searchers around and around searching for new leads, each time they come full circle, which leads them into a tail spin off in already prepared direction in all directions.

This is what the instigators of the covert community do, thus making it pretty obvious it was a plant into society to stall any investigation in its tracks.

These avenues are not for the education of the hard working livestock who feed the negativity withoy really knowing the name of the game, always looking over their shoulder for new clues and not doing what they could with the vital energy needed to find the needle in the CIA's or any others haystack in their own lifetime.

Edited by The Apprentice

14 hours ago, Janet W said:

Have you ever been in real-time communication with observers of a total solar eclipse as it sweeps across an entire continent?

Have you ever heard the delays and seen the path loss of an Earth-Moon-Earth VHF signal transmission?

Have you ever peaked a dish antenna onto a communications satellite?

Have you ever turned an HF log-periodic antenna onto the great circle map bearing of a transmitter seven thousand miles away?

Have you ever been on an ocean-going cable-laying ship with just enough cable to reach your destination based on a spherical earth map?

Have you got an alternative explanation for a sunrise on a flat earth when the sun just revolves around the flat earth's firmament?

Have you got an alternative explanation for a lunar (or solar) eclipse?

I guess the answer is NO to all of those. But if not, feel free to enlighten us all. Please.

A question Janet,

How much of a difference is there in a delay say from a satelite signal to base, compared to a ground based signal.

I've looked into flat earth research and they have uncovered some really interesting phenomena. Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature. I'm also interested in the fact that the horizon will always rise to eye level. If you look at balloon footage hundreds of miles high you will see that the horizon is still level with the camera. I'm a trained artist and I use perspective in most of my work and this tells me that the earth is either vastly larger than we are told or it is a flat plain...  or maybe  it tells us something else even more crazy and esoteric about the nature of "the observer."

Gas pressure cannot exist beside an infinite vacuum. Haven't heard this explained sufficiently yet through a proper scientific experiment. 

Also, NASA is so full of crap. Masters of deception. My view is that this realm is far more strange than we can imagine.  

This idea thrills me and I now feel excited and interested in the mystery of the world whereas before the atheistic cult of "science" had killed this sense of wonder and told me that I am an insignificant accident on an insignificant hunk of rock.

• Like 3

The big problem with this whole 'flat-Earth sphere-Earth" debate is that most of us are not able to or even allowed to go up high enough to check it with our own two eyes. If we could, we would all go up there, check it and that would be the end of the argument but we cannot do that. So whether we like it or not, we all have to depend on information given to us by the seemingly few who have been up that high or we can simply rely on our own experiments down here on Earth which people have done to see if they can work out what is likely to be the shape of the Earth.

Personally speaking, whilst I do believe that there are conspiracies and that we are being lied to about many things, I am fairly satisfied that the shape of the Earth isn't one of those things, I am sure the Earth is a sphere and in all honesty, I see no valid reason why it would be necessary to lie to us about the shape of the Earth if it wasn't a sphere, I mean, what could possibly be gained out of it?

I could certainly see some motive in lying about the Moon landings, even though I'm not a hardened Moon landing conspiracy theorist either but I would say it is a much easier sell than "the Earth is flat". Having said all of that, I'm not going to claim to be 100% sure of either, for all I know for absolutely sure, we could be being lied to about BOTH of these things, I'm just saying I can't see the motive in the flat-Earth one at all and when it comes to conspiracies, a motive is crucial as a part of evidence.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Teardropexplodes said:

I've looked into flat earth research and they have uncovered some really interesting phenomena. Large water surfaces do not curve and with a decent lens and with lasers you are able to see things that should be hundreds of feet below curvature.

I'm also interested in the fact that the horizon will always rise to eye level. If you look at balloon footage hundreds of miles high you will see that the horizon is still level with the camera.

I'm a trained artist and I use perspective in most of my work and this tells me that the earth is either vastly larger than we are told or it is a flat plain...  or maybe  it tells us something else even more crazy and esoteric about the nature of "the observer."

Gas pressure cannot exist beside an infinite vacuum. Haven't heard this explained sufficiently yet through a proper scientific experiment. 

Also, NASA is so full of crap. Masters of deception. My view is that this realm is far more strange than we can imagine.  

This idea thrills me and I now feel excited and interested in the mystery of the world whereas before the atheistic cult of "science" had killed this sense of wonder and told me that I am an insignificant accident on an insignificant hunk of rock.

I have a theory on this one,

the suns constant flow of energy that is coming from the heliosphere is energizing the earths molten core, like that of a field coil generator or alternator in a motor vehicle, this generates an electro magnetic force field that is enough to hold everything in situ, as long as there is enough energy the atmosphere is kept stationary, the earth mean pressure is only 1 Bar so there is very little pressure to hold in place.

5 minutes ago, Brainbubbler said:

The big problem with this whole 'flat-Earth sphere-Earth" debate is that most of us are not able to or even allowed to go up high enough to check it with our own two eyes. If we could, we would all go up there, check it and that would be the end of the argument but we cannot do that. So whether we like it or not, we all have to depend on information given to us by the seemingly few who have been up that high or we can simply rely on our own experiments down here on Earth which people have done to see if they can work out what is likely to be the shape of the Earth.

Personally speaking, whilst I do believe that there are conspiracies and that we are being lied to about many things, I am fairly satisfied that the shape of the Earth isn't one of those things, I am sure the Earth is a sphere and in all honesty, I see no valid reason why it would be necessary to lie to us about the shape of the Earth if it wasn't a sphere, I mean, what could possibly be gained out of it?

I could certainly see some motive in lying about the Moon landings, even though I'm not a hardened Moon landing conspiracy theorist either but I would say it is a much easier sell than "the Earth is flat". Having said all of that, I'm not going to claim to be 100% sure of either, for all I know for absolutely sure, we could be being lied to about BOTH of these things, I'm just saying I can't see the motive in the flat-Earth one at all and when it comes to conspiracies, a motive is crucial as a part of evidence.

The Icarus anology is witness to this phenomenon, and telling us nevern to go too near the sun model.

There is one trait that points to the earth being a sphere and that is the molten core which when heated by the energy from the sun expands and like all bubles rise to the surface from the centre, this alone tells us were are a shphere, otherwise the lava would not be under pressure and rise to the surface.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

A question Janet,

How much of a difference is there in a delay say from a satelite signal to base, compared to a ground based signal.

It depends! If it's a geostationary satellite at  22,230 miles above the equator the delay is between 240 and 280 mS (about a quarter of a second) there and back, so about half a second in total.

If it's a low earth orbit the delay is much less, only a few mS. Unfortunately low earth orbit is just that, and such satellites aren't above the horizon for more than a few minutes in any one place, hence complex software to reroute the communications to the next visible satellite before the link is lost. That also creates some delay, but these days it's still faster than using geostationary satellites, which being further away also need more power from the ground to reach them.

If you don't include digital signal processing latency, most land-based systems also only have delays of a few mS, about 0.14 seconds to do one complete circuit around the earth. Unfortunately it gets complicated because data processing takes time. Have you noticed there is no clock on any TV stations these days, like there used to be just before the news? And the fact that the pips are only accurate on FM and AM and not DAB or any other digital radio delivery system? Even non-satellite digital distribution introduces unpredictable delays!

Most Flatties won't have a clue what I'm on about, so will probably label me a disinformation shill. There are ways they could see all this confirmed for themselves, but they'd rather believe their nonsense than be confronted by demonstrable, provable facts.

Probably more info than you really needed. And someone is going to argue anyway...