eliteincontrol

New YouTube rules and old videos

I just learned that YouTube is bringing in new rules in January about what can be uploaded.
You have to mark all videos as child friendly or not.
Apparently it it's not they will delete them.
Does this count for really old videos though?
Is everything going to be just got rid of?
I think YouTube is pretty much more mainstream now.
I added YouTube app the other day on my hard-wired TV and it forced me to sign in to it however I don't have a YouTube account at all.
I don't have any social media account at all whatsoever!

Cant have people seeing anything contrary to the official narrative 

19 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:
I just learned that YouTube is bringing in new rules in January about what can be uploaded.
I added YouTube app the other day on my hard-wired TV and it forced me to sign in to it however I don't have a YouTube account at all.

What they are doing is driving the ones who would normally get cleansed from Yoyube over to the other alternatives so these can be taken down as well, bitchute already has a child suitable policy in place, but it won't stop the establishment from manufacturing their eventual downfall of sensitive content where the control grid is concerned.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, eliteincontrol said:

Keep a wary eye out for the politicization of young people with the giving of voting rights to 16 year olds and for agenda driven memes such as young people and climate change/farming practices/immigration/youname it.

A separate youtube for kids would have been preferred to what's coming.

• Like 1

By which precisely what I mean is adults willl find it difficult to express opinions to children that are not acceptible to the agenda which is a serious matter for human society.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

Its starting from next week the 10th DEC there going to be deleting channels that don't make any money. That's how I understand. I hope not.

I know a few guys who I used to go to the gym with and train regularly. And they had their own channel on YouTube with their training videos uploaded, however they have not updated their channels for over 7 years so this is probably the type of channels that they are going to be deleting especially if it isn't making money for them.

47 minutes ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

Its starting from next week the 10th DEC there going to be deleting channels that don't make any money. That's how I understand. I hope not.

If channels have become naturally stagnant and people are not visiting due to no new content coming out, then they will sacrifice them to save storage, if they are not getting footfall they cannot get the adverts to the viewers, so it is bussiness as usual, but there is more to this.

What they will also do is cook the viewing figures so the alternative news sites like Icke and others llok as if they ar not getting through trafic, and delete them as well, this is their mindset of the cabal, they have the controlling seat and can do exactly what they like and they will.

• Like 1

Who decides what's 'child friendly' I assume the paedos that be are OK with sexualising children? 

I would like to upload a Los more interesting stuff on my channel but i carnt because coz I don't have the resources to do so. Also it depends on what you mean by active I'm active on YouTube I just don't upload loads of stuff all the time why should I loose my channel I have important info uploaded. I watch loss of stuff and comment. I have playlists.

This won't effect the UK you tube other than a category designation. 

Yes there can be retrospect fining in the USA.

There is a mid-way that will leave most you tubes as side. 

A you tube chap Justin Rhodes  (that's the name of his channel)  and he has made one recently called "Is this the end of our family youtube channel " and it might help explain.

1 hour ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

I would like to upload a Los more interesting stuff on my channel but i carnt because coz I don't have the resources to do so. Also it depends on what you mean by active I'm active on YouTube I just don't upload loads of stuff all the time why should I loose my channel I have important info uploaded. I watch loss of stuff and comment. I have playlists.

It is a huge library of how clever humanity can be with creative invention, with this type of empowerment the corporations will in many ways be loosing out because of the people having access to others inventions, so as time goes on the profit margins will get eventually smaller and to get further control they will need to close down such avenues or suffer themselves as people continue going their own way as I have been doing for the last 25 years.

Who will loose out, the under 30's today who are relativly skilless, for these people it will be much harder to get any tuition from the paradigm, what it will also do is make people regain their creativity in many ways, get them thinking how to do things for themselves once again.

16 hours ago, serpentine said:

Keep a wary eye out for the politicization of young people with the giving of voting rights to 16 year olds and for agenda driven memes such as young people and climate change/farming practices/immigration/youname it.

A separate youtube for kids would have been preferred to what's coming.

You mean like this?  https://www.youtube.com/kids/

Partially yes and there are some very well monitored internet sites including gaming ones specifically for children out there.

Going down the road of infantilizing billions of adults, young and old in the name of protecting the kids, is an attempt to completely control the agenda.

Any parents by definition should be carefully watching what their kids are up to on and off the internet and blocking access to particular websites from particular devices goes without saying especially when government agencies are using mass surveillance and honey traps on it's population at all times.

4 hours ago, Tom bombadil said:

This won't effect the UK you tube other than a category designation. 

Yes there can be retrospect fining in the USA.

There is a mid-way that will leave most you tubes as side. 

A you tube chap Justin Rhodes  (that's the name of his channel)  and he has made one recently called "Is this the end of our family youtube channel " and it might help explain.

It will coz YouTube is based in the states. I can see most of the channels I watch being taken down also you have those channels that have some great info but you only watch from time to time coz they don't upload every week. That whole library is going to be lost. Theres a lot of people with learning differculties and can not read books.

Edited by Stephen Truth Seeker
Spelling

Bitchute is waiting for you.....like the quiet girl who really fancies you but you were to busy to notice.

Time to fall in love with Bitchute. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Bitchute is waiting for you.....like the quiet girl who really fancies you but you were to busy to notice.

Time to fall in love with Bitchute. 

I've already joined the site its not big enough and they are all ready doing what YouTube have been doing with removing content.

5 hours ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

I've already joined the site its not big enough and they are all ready doing what YouTube have been doing with removing content.

It's a shame that Bitchute is doing what YouTube have been doing by removing old content. A lot of information could be lost and I think it is all to do with cutting back on the freedom of speech and truthful information. YouTube seem to be focused on the money making side now like a lot of mainstream media. Whenever I watch a football match on Sky Sports and BT Sport, they both seem to be promoting their own official YouTube channel much more where you can freely view regular sports highlights just as you would on a normal TV channel.

6 hours ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

I have been on bitchute for two years now and have my doubts about it, the hit counter seems to be clicking up at around a thousand hits a month, even thought I have advertised my channel in many places, it seems as if it is fixed at and around the same hits per month, even when I don't add stuff for several weeks.

I have even tried using popular tag words but it remains the same, not even sure if many have looked at it yet.

8 hours ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

Oh? Which videos?

I have a youtube acount but don't post there much, I set it up and use it to link to my other sites, this is where any hits are but they are not getting advertising streams, this will definately go the way in a few days time, those who use it for piggy backing will no doubt get the same treatement of,

How dare you use our platform for linking viewers away from our corporate greedy network, LOL.

I stumped up 50 dollars and gold membership to help keep free speech alive.

If you have the means they it wouldn't hurt to help Bitchute grow and  challenge Youtube.

Especially as Bitchute is run out of GREAT Britain. Let's put our mark back on the internet we invented.....

Not especially jingoistic, but it's better to believe in your own greatness than let the bastards tell you you're worthless.

There's a great Shakespeare quote from Henry V, and when I was a silly teenager suffering from depression this helped me learn to stop feeling weak and start feeling strong:

“Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.”

A literature based education is not such a bad thing. You can learn a lot about how to survive this crazy place from old books written by great men.

Edited by Truthspoon