Seeker

How to break the addiction for technology

In my opinion, in the 5 sense world, the biggest problem is by far EMF radiation and obviously the introduction of 5G and 6G terahertz frequencies is just catastrophic. Not only is it bad for us but it annihilates the pollinators, insects, birds, animals, trees, plants etc. Normal phone masts alone stop bees and birds being able to navigate properly because of how powerful the masts are compared to the earths magnetic field. 

The solution too all these problems is people waking up, and damn bloody soon. The problem with waking people up to EMF radiation is firstly, you can’t see it and secondly people are so addicted to technology and the latest gadgets that they refuse to believe emf radiation is a thing, or don’t care because they’re too addicted. This is the major problem, the addiction and I have no idea how normal people can break it, I refuse to take my phone with me when I go out and all I see is zombies, staring at a screen, missing the beautiful world go by. I’m sure these devices are hypnotic, I know tv makes your brain go into an alpha state which is more relaxed and suggestible which is why companies pay a lot for adverts and subliminals. 

Is there a way to break the addiction for the masses, because from mitochondrial dna damage alone, the future human race is fucked. Let alone the transhuman agenda, which will probably be the solution, oh everyone has cancer, you can’t get cancer if you’re a robot... then you’re trapped in this hell reality for ever 

• Like 2

A solution, that is a tough one. The only option, at the moment, I can see is not to break the addiction of the masses, but to break away from it oneself or as much as possible.  The next step would be to group with other like minded people in locations away from the cities having a policy of not using and keeping EMF producing apparatus as far away as possible and where practicable have shielding to reduce EMF radiation.

I agree with you a lot. I am 19 years old, and I witness the addiction of my generation first hand. Its not normal how everyone is glued to their damn devices. If you dont participate with all the social media bullshit, you are an outcast. And my generation didnt even grow up with smartphones from childhood. But the kids from now do. They learn to use the Ipad before they can walk or talk. Im afraid we are too late in stopping this global addiction, try taking away a device from someone. You will be met by violence. I'm glad I found out in time how addicting these things are, and still I feel like I'm susceptible to them. And it saddens me to see how others attach more value to their online " life" then to whats around them. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Robin said:

I agree with you a lot. I am 19 years old, and I witness the addiction of my generation first hand. Its not normal how everyone is glued to their damn devices. If you dont participate with all the social media bullshit, you are an outcast. And my generation didnt even grow up with smartphones from childhood. But the kids from now do. They learn to use the Ipad before they can walk or talk. Im afraid we are too late in stopping this global addiction, try taking away a device from someone. You will be met by violence. I'm glad I found out in time how addicting these things are, and still I feel like I'm susceptible to them. And it saddens me to see how others attach more value to their online " life" then to whats around them. 

I’m 22 mate so we must be in a similar boat, if I’m day dreaming or sitting eating my food I observe people on their smart phones and it looks so boring. Check messages, see no ones replied, check snapchat stories, check Facebook scrolling, back to checking texts, no reply, repeat the process for 30-60 mins missing everything going on around them. Drives me nuts if a mate wants to train with me at the gym, I do high intense heavy lifting so no more than 60 seconds rest between each set, and there’s me stood waiting for them to finish texting, I’m sure the girls can’t wait an hour! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

True story-

About 20 years ago in Leicester a young man neighbour of mine was schizophrenic in a quiet sort of way and we all got on fine with him.

I was talking to him once in the street and he said "I think somebody is beaming radio waves at me".

Of course I thought he was probably imagining it, but a week or two later I happened to bump into him in the city centre and we nodded hello.

"Look" he said, and showed me a small electromagnetic emission detector he was holding, and as he pointed it at Leicester Town Hall, the needle began flicking like crazy.

So, we could speculate that the lefty Labour council have installed a big powerful transmitter in the top part of their town hall  to affect the minds of Leicester citizens in some way, making it a "Devil's Tower", or is that too far-fetched?

Below: Leicester Town Hall, and the DT Wyoming-

leic-town-hall.jpg

devs-tow-wyo.jpg

Edited by Dropship

On 1/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, Dropship said:

True story-

About 20 years ago in Leicester a young man neighbour of mine was schizophrenic in a quiet sort of way and we all got on fine with him.

I was talking to him once in the street and he said "I think somebody is beaming radio waves at me".

Of course I thought he was probably imagining it, but a week or two later I happened to bump into him in the city centre and we nodded hello.

"Look" he said, and showed me a small electromagnetic emission detector he was holding, and as he pointed it at Leicester Town Hall, the needle began flicking like crazy.

So, we could speculate that the lefty Labour council have installed a big powerful transmitter in the top part of their town hall  to affect the minds of Leicester citizens in some way, making it a "Devil's Tower", or is that too far-fetched?

Below: Leicester Town Hall, and the DT Wyoming-

leic-town-hall.jpg

devs-tow-wyo.jpg

It isnt far fetched at all. I cant explain it very well, but our brains are pure electromagnetic energy decoding the world around us. As are the electromagnetic waves travelling through the air around you, like wifi, 4g, phone calls and all that. The only reason we dont pick up or "decode" it is because it is decoded on another frequency, or simpely said, on another radio station. So if you compare your brain with some sort of antenna, you could say your neighbour has a stronger antenna that picks up higher frequencies, thus driving him mad by the ongoing waves beeing picked up by him. Its also a possibility that indeed as he suggests, the tower sends  out a frequency that is designed to distort the electromagnetic activity in our brains, but that he's one of the few sensitive enough to notice it ongoingly. 

• Like 1

Is 6g inevitable, followed by 7, 8 and 9... will each one be even more destructive??

We need more good people in tech fields. Addiction is an issue, but rejecting tech altogether seems like a psyop in itself because people just go back to living in a primitive state, which just leaves tech in the hands of psychopaths. I don't think tech is bad in moderation, it's just the nutters that have built up a tech monopoly that is worrying.

5g along with quantum computing is definitely a massive threat though. Biometrics should be approached with extreme caution too before we end up in a giant cattle pen with checkpoints and iris scanners everywhere.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1