lovejoy

Could Immigration Cause a Civil War? The Question Raised in this Film?

The Second Civil War (1997)

I was mooching around on IMDB, and somehow came upon this film, never heard of it personally. But reading the comments of the film came across this one, it was wrote in 2013,

Do we go so far to protect immigrants over citizens that it causes a civil war?

https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2777918/?ref_=tt_urv

Plot

The film is set in a United States in which foreign immigration has skyrocketed: The mayor of Los Angeles speaks only in Spanish, Rhode Island is populated mostly by Chinese-Americans, and Alabama has a congressman from India. Politics is openly reduced to a matter of catering to various ethnic groups for their votes - the Alabama congressman will only support the U.S. President if his state receives more money for Hindu temples. When an atomic weapon is used in Pakistan, an international organization makes plans to bring orphans to Idaho.

Well it is happening now, isn't it??

Came across the film too if you want to give it a view  https://ok.ru/video/1787364248244

3 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

Politics is openly reduced to a matter of catering to various ethnic groups for their votes

That is pretty much true.

• Like 1

so what i saw happening was a couple of things going on at the same time

one was the 'migrant crisis' where merkl essentially said to the world that the doors of europe were open. This happened after the usual 'social democrat' creatures had removed gaddafi which removed the obstacles to people smuggling routes through africa upto the northern coast while at the same time social democrat led countries destabilised the middle east through colour revolutions or naked warfare. This set a lot of people in motion

NGO boats then started ferrying people across the mediterenean and dropping them off in southern european ports

So while there was this sudden rush of people into europe we saw something else happen which was the rise of 'progressivism' which hinged around IDENTITY POLITICS and political correctness

The identity politics side of the whole thing was suddenly being pushed aggressively everywhere and seemed to be all about taking a swipe at white people and at men in particular and there has been a lot of dredging up of the past as if that is then a reason for allowing mass immigration. So on one hand people were being shamed and encouraged to feel white guilt while at the same time there were people actively moving millions of people into europe

The sowing of these simplistic narratives of history that place a collective blame on white people for the actions of the past creates a lot of resentment which in turn creates a dangerous situation where those millions of people flooded into europe can then be radicalised by those narratives to hate western society and also white people

Am i saying its a conspiracy? absolutely i'm saying that

Edited by muir

Well a conspiracy requires it to be going on behind closed doors muir

Its hardly.a big secret anymore that the intention is population replacement 

Think about Labours new manifesto slogan

For the many not the few

And now put that into a global sense regarding many and few 

One of their latest manifesto videos clearly.lays out their internationalist leanings 

They absolutely abandoned the white working class of the UK this year

Not a good position to be in really

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrA said:

Well a conspiracy requires it to be going on behind closed doors muir

the conspiracy WAS cooked up behind closed doors

the conspiracy is to create a global world government that will replace  most humans in the work place and cast the rest onto the welfare state where they will be given state handouts and encouraged to retreat more and more into virtual reality

I think that humans need something more than a roof over their head and food in their belly so even if the technocracy was providing those basics i don't believe its enough to save individuals and society as a whole from a spiritual death. You can't just feed the body, you also need to feed the mind and the soul. The technocracy is a callous and inhuman system that sees everything as kilojoules of output. But humans are more than that. They can't be reduced down to an equation. They'e not machines.

And yes it seems that labour are fully on board with this agenda despite the fact that it will hand total power to the neoliberal capitalist oligarch class who control the corporations that produce all the tech for the technocracy

what concerns me is that some people seem to believe that the new world order is a good thing and that the elites behind it are trying to create a better world!

but you only have to learn a little about those elites to learn that they are behind many of the worst things that have befallen humanity and that they are obsessed with population control which requires a cull of the global population

what makes their various supporters believe that they aren't going to be part of that cull? Are they naturally resistant to the microwave damage caused by 5G or wifi or smart phones? Are they managing to avoid the toxic food additives and endocrine disrupting chemicals that are now in so many mass produced corporate goods? Does their money not lose its value under inflation? Are their brain cells not killed by the fluoride in the water? Are they somehow not affected by the  slow motion demolition of our public services and the fabric of society?

what makes you so sure that you and your offspring are going to be able to continue existing and reproducing in the new world order? Maybe you're just a nihilist and you just don't care....there certainly seems to be more of them around these days

Edited by muir

11 minutes ago, muir said:

so what i saw happening was a couple of things going on at the same time

one was the 'migrant crisis' where merkl essentially said to the world that the doors of europe were open. This happened after the usual 'social democrat' creatures had removed gaddafi which removed the obstacles to people smuggling routes through africa upto the northern coast while at the same time social democrat led countries destabilised the middle east through colour revolutions or naked warfare. This set a lot of people in motion

NGO boats then started ferrying people across the mediterenean and dropping them off in southern european ports

The thing is that when Merkel gave her big speech, we (the public at large) were being led to believe that we should welcome into Europe genuine refugees and asylum seekers fleeing the conflict in Syria.

Now I've never had any problem with taking in refugees and asylum seekers, as long as they are genuine of course - 'asylum seekers' who travel the length of Europe to get to the UK are, IMHO, not really genuine asylum seekers.

But the interesting thing is that after Merkel makes her speech, softens up the 'general public' to be accepting of Syrian refugees, and then opens the borders of Europe to welcome them in, suddenly we start having boatloads of migrants from Africa arriving on Mediterranean shores.

Suddenly then there is a massive conflation between 'refugees/asylum-seekers' and 'economic migrants'. Notice also how the phrase "illegal immigration" disappeared out of the media vocabulary.

And some of the sums of money being quoted in the media being paid by 'migrants' to so-called 'people smugglers' just beggared belief. Some of these migrants have more money than I do!

If I had that kind of money, I'd be off like a shot away from the UK, away from Europe, but where I'd go, I really don't know.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

The thing is that when Merkel gave her big speech, we (the public at large) were being led to believe that we should welcome into Europe genuine refugees and asylum seekers fleeing the conflict in Syria.

It was always a false argument though because if you want to help people who are going through a crisis then you give them temporary residence visas until they are able to go home

if your friend is going through a rough patch and needs to sleep on your sofa then you let them but you don't encourage them to stay there forever. You help them out until they can get back on their feet. But that was NEVER discussed with the 'refugees' most of which were military age men when refugees from war will always be a mix of men and women and all ages and in fact should have less men of military age because they should be at the front line fighting for their country

So people should have realised from the beginning that this wasn't about helping people through a rough patch but about PERMANENTLY resettling people

Now I've never had any problem with taking in refugees and asylum seekers, as long as they are genuine of course - 'asylum seekers' who travel the length of Europe to get to the UK are, IMHO, not really genuine asylum seekers. But the interesting thing is that after Merkel makes her speech, softens up the 'general public' to be accepting of Syrian refugees, and then opens the borders of Europe to welcome them in, suddenly we start having boatloads of migrants from Africa arriving on Mediterranean shores.

They will just keep coming up with new excuses for letting in new groups in order to try and emotionally blackmail people into going along with it.

Suddenly then there is a massive conflation between 'refugees/asylum-seekers' and 'economic migrants'. Notice also how the phrase "illegal immigration" disappeared out of the media vocabulary.

Our government quietly signed the UN migration compact with very little mentioned in the mainstream media which gets rid of the notion of there being any such thing as 'illegal immigration' which is essentially then saying to people that as long as they can get themselves to a country they won't be turned out ie effectively an open door policy

And some of the sums of money being quoted in the media being paid by 'migrants' to so-called 'people smugglers' just beggared belief. Some of these migrants have more money than I do! If I had that kind of money, I'd be off like a shot away from the UK, away from Europe, but where I'd go, I really don't know.

well i think we can safely assume that the money isn't theirs. The cost of their trip is being paid for them by someone else ie the rothschild cabal

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

The Second Civil War (1997)

I was mooching around on IMDB, and somehow came upon this film, never heard of it personally. But reading the comments of the film came across this one, it was wrote in 2013,

https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2777918/?ref_=tt_urv

Plot

The film is set in a United States in which foreign immigration has skyrocketed: The mayor of Los Angeles speaks only in Spanish, Rhode Island is populated mostly by Chinese-Americans, and Alabama has a congressman from India. Politics is openly reduced to a matter of catering to various ethnic groups for their votes - the Alabama congressman will only support the U.S. President if his state receives more money for Hindu temples. When an atomic weapon is used in Pakistan, an international organization makes plans to bring orphans to Idaho.

Well it is happening now, isn't it??

Came across the film too if you want to give it a view  https://ok.ru/video/1787364248244

The outline of this video speaks volumes  "

A simple immigration issue spins wildly out of control for those involved, ranging from the President of the United States, to a news producer."

tRump used immigration into the USA to rile up the white people...but he was the one that caused the problem to begin with.  

This is where "problem, reaction, solution" was used by republicans to act as if they are the "savior" of the white people.  Again, the ruling elite are caught, using white supremacy/racism to further their political agenda and is no different than the left  using reparations to get the black vote.  As Icke says, they all come back to the same ruling elite, whether left or right.  
"Despite the administration’s attempts to shift blame for the chaos, make no mistake: It is Donald Trump himself who is responsible. Through misguided policies, political stunts and a failure of leadership, the president has created the conditions that allowed the asylum problem at the border to explode into a crisis. The solution to our current border troubles lies in reforming the U.S. asylum system and immigration courts and helping Central America address its challenges—not in a “big beautiful” wall or shutting down the border. Yet effective action on these issues has been missing. And the president has now so poisoned the political well with his approach that there is little hope of meaningful congressional action until after the next election. Unless the administration changes course, the immigration crisis will only continue to worsen."

• Like 2

If you buy into this immigration thing it means you are all white supremacists :classic_tongue: Just let nature take it's course. Joking aside i hope i remain alive long enough to see the push back against what is happening to European nations with immigration and also those founded by Europeans.

Please don't call me a white supremacist - as if i give a fuck.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

If you buy into this immigration thing it means you are all white supremacists :classic_tongue: Just let nature take it's course. Joking aside i hope i remain alive long enough to see the push back against what is happening to European nations with immigration and also those founded by Europeans.

Please don't call me a white supremacist - as if i give a fuck.

Yeah, that isn't how it works dude.  I have explained it already, but if you want the title, go for it.  I don't care a bit.  

1 hour ago, lovejoy said:

The lgbt brigade and ethinic(so called) minorities can do know wrong?

2302 - se4XgR6.jpg

Well.lookey loo

When was that written.? 

18 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Yeah, that isn't how it works dude.  I have explained it already, but if you want the title, go for it.  I don't care a bit.  

At what point will you be able to recognize that what you are advocating for is.genocide ? 

Would you be as happy to.request that we go back to Iraq and make sure any Iraqi.nationalists.are silenced and imprisoned ? 

How about the Congo ?

Any.plans to radically alter the demographics.of the Congo to.make sure there are.no.black.supremacists there ?.

The problem with people like change2 is they are enjoying this a little too.much

Ive seen this person use the excuse that Europeans did it to the first nations of America

And this person knows how bad that was for them and is now saying

" and im happy to.see.it happen to you and you will suffer as they did " 

Are you fucking sick or something ? 

1 hour ago, Change2 said:

There will be many vying for the title - many.

4 hours ago, MrA said:

The problem with people like change2 is they are enjoying this a little too.much

Ive seen this person use the excuse that Europeans did it to the first nations of America

And this person knows how bad that was for them and is now saying

" and im happy to.see.it happen to you and you will suffer as they did " 

Are you fucking sick or something ? 

When shtf these pieces of excrement will have a very bad time when big gov isn't around to protect their ass anymore

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, georgesmiley said:

There will be many vying for the title - many.

LOL  I don't know why, as soon as I think of white supremacists I think inbred.  Family trees should branch out, not go straight up.  

7 hours ago, Change2 said:

LOL  I don't know why, as soon as I think of white supremacists I think inbred.

do you think that is a perception that has been crafted by sabbatean-jewish run hollywood that likes to depict people from the under funded mountainous areas of the US as being bucktoothed inbreds?

Do you think of other countries where the majority demographic is not white as being 'inbred'? For example is kenya inbred or india or china?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, muir said:

do you think that is a perception that has been crafted by sabbatean-jewish run hollywood that likes to depict people from the under funded mountainous areas of the US as being bucktoothed inbreds?

Do you think of other countries where the majority demographic is not white as being 'inbred'? For example is kenya inbred or india or china?

No, I think it is a realization of the people that I am surrounded with, seeing as how I do not know any sabbatean-jewish hollywood people and I do not watch tv.  I do not know how they could sway my perception of people I live next door to that hang their Nazi flags in the front yards and whose teeth resemble that of a jig saw puzzle and their jaws are so far distended, they look like a horse.    

I do not think "white people" are inbred.  I think that white supremacists are inbred or at least the ones that I see daily and who I KNOW are actually inbred.  So no, Kenyans aren't white supremacists, neither are Chinese.  

At what point will.minority rights for white people kick in ?

They havent thought that far ahead have they

Can you.imagine ? 

What happens when white people need refuge from oppression as they become a minority in their own homeland ? 

Havrnt thought.about it

Will affirmative actions suddenly swing into effect in the 100 plus.counties where.white.people are now the.minority in the US ? 

Hows London UK doing in making sure that the white minority that lives there is fairly represented in social power ? 

Not happening is it.

They want us dead and gone.

And the reason none of that is happening and never will on this current trajectory is because 

A. White people are not in charge of their own nations

B. Anyone who begins the process of speaking up on behalf of the white race is immediately branded a racist , and taken to the cleaners by both the judicial system , media and politics all working in tandem

For the years past there has also been the situation where those who propose to end the white race say 

" you cant be discriminated against because you are the majority " 

Well not for long ..... And it doesnt appear that any consideration is being taken with regard to that future

NONE 

• Like 2

In fact quite the opposite is happening

As white European are starting to notice the demographic replacement taking place the propaganda against them is getting more vicious 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MrA said:

In fact quite the opposite is happening

As white European are starting to notice the demographic replacement taking place the propaganda against them is getting more vicious

as demographic shift i expect hostility towards white people to rise especially in the wake of identarian politics

3 minutes ago, muir said:

as demographic shift i expect hostility towards white people to rise especially in the wake of identarian politics

Its absolutely inevitable precisely for that reason