Knowing

Flat Earth !

One of the lies we are neurological programmed with by education to keep neurological control over us is that the world is rotating at approx 1000 mph and it is a spherical/oblate shape .  

With over a decade of scientific study  and simple 101 physics I can and will provide the proof to show the falsity in their lies and the world corruption that goes with this . World reality as we are taught it to be is neurological influence and a very good charade that implants false memory and information such as a spherical Earth  into our minds . 

They will probably murder me for telling you this and providing proofs but I don't mind being the one that sacrifices themselves for world truths and freedom from the dominating ''cult'' that most people are unaware of . 

I'll return soon and add the physics proof , proving the Earth is flat and ''they'' lie to us all . 

Edited by Knowing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

In continuation of the subject I will now provide some simple physics  that demonstrates why the world is flat  and not spherical as our governments claim . 

The proof is simply fluid dynamics and the fact that water has a low viscosity  and does not really stick to surfaces , ''gravity'' ensuring water always flows ''down bank'' as you can observe with condensation running down a window pane .  

How does this prove the world is flat you may ask ? 

According to our ''leaders'' the world is spinning approx 1000 mph creating a centrifugal force  at the equator , this is said to cause the oceans to bulge at the equator and in affect be apart of the moon/tidal process of tides . 

However , have any off you ever seen water flowing ''up bank''?  

If the world were spherical and spinning at approx 1000 mph all the  sea and ocean water would automatically flow to the equator and North and South would be dry land .  The oceans water does not have the viscosity to ''stick'' to a ''upper earth''. 

In layman terms, if you was to pour water onto the top of a football, the water would run off !  There is no mechanism to retain the waters position as the water is not a solid . 

Edited by Knowing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Knowing said:

If the world were spherical and spinning at approx 1000 mph all the  sea and ocean water would automatically flow to the equator and North and South would be dry land .  The oceans water does not have the viscosity to ''stick'' to a ''upper earth''. 

In layman terms, if you was to pour water onto the top of a football, the water would run off !  There is no mechanism to retain the waters position as the water is not a solid . 

Let me guess ...You were one of those kids that played around in Physics class , left school with little exam success ....

Spin is measured in revs per sec or radians per second  not in MPH ...although the speed at the equator is around 1000MPH  the radius of the earth  is very large so the spin of the earth is only 1 revolution every 24 hrs !!! that's very very slow , and the centrifugal force is hence very very low , but just enough to make the earth slightly oblate , as you say ...

If we could increase the spin of the earth not only would the oceans rush to the equator , but the land would bulge more there ,Earth would become more oblate  since the Earth is liquid molt magma with just a thin solid crust. 

In your football analogy the football (earth) pulls water to it's center by gravity so the water spreads evenly out over the surface ... a real football does not do this because on the small scale of a football gravity is not noticeable so falls off going to the stronger pull from the earth ... If you had a football free in space away from any strong gravity from planets or the sun , you could pore on a glass of water and it would spread over the surface without falling off, just like oceans on the earth 

Feel free to ask more questions , if nothing else such threads educate many in basic physics. 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 3

By the two replies I suspect this forum is no more live than the rest of my internet ! 

What the ''world'' doesn't want you to know is that the world that is advertised from space photos etc is only a fraction of the real world .  The world you observe by NASA and co is actually only the North pole of the real world .  The real world is actually much much larger !

Edited by Knowing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

since the Earth is liquid molt magma with just a thin solid crust. 

No. Absolutely no! Why did the Nazis go to Antarctica? Tactical. 

Edited by Truthr

2 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

neil-degrasse-tyson-first-says-earth-is-an-oblate-spheroid-6488425.png

Untitled8.jpg

Your arrows point to our visible world  !  What you see in your world photos is all up top at the north , we do not see the rest of the world ! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthr said:

No. Absolutely no! Why did the Nazis go to Antarctica? Tactical.

The Nazi's went beyond Antarctica to the bigger world !

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Knowing said:

Not sure what you mean by that?

Interesting talk, imagine eating a meal whilst someone describes this sort of stuff. Even talks about antigravitics...

Do you genuinely believe the Earth is flat? Not judging, asking.

Edited by Truthr

26 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Not sure what you mean by that?

Interesting talk, imagine eating a meal whilst someone describes this sort of stuff. Even talks about antigravitics...

I once watched some politician talking about world finance and he explained the world owes trillions .   I can tell you that this part of the world does owe trillions to the other part of the world that is beyond Antarctica .  Beyond lives a ''future'' race of humans that have super technology compared to ours , we are as I explain , ''Indian's in a settlement '' . 

P.s David -  Your suspicions of super mind control etc are true , I am in communication with the other part of the worlds , resistance !

Edited by Knowing
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Knowing said:

By the two replies I suspect this forum is no more live than the rest of my internet ! 

What the ''world'' doesn't want you to know is that the world that is advertised from space photos etc is only a fraction of the real world .  The world you observe by NASA and co is actually only the North pole of the real world .  The real world is actually much much larger !

Prove it :classic_rolleyes:

21 minutes ago, berten60 said:

Prove it :classic_rolleyes:

Are you John in New York ? 

I do not even need to leave my seat to prove something !  The laws of physics and fluid dynamics explains it very simply . 

If you were on a beach looking out to sea ,  according to geometric's of a spherical shape , the ''land'' contours in a curve , the water could not recede away from you as the water would be travelling ''up bank'' . To include an additional lie told to us , the moon does not have tidal influence ! If that were true then we'd also observe this on lakes and even our cups of teas . 

There is no influence on the volume of liquid mass in my tea cup by the moon's influence . The truth is , if the moon has no affect on the small volume of liquid mass in my tea cup , without a shadow of doubt , the moon does not affect the huge liquid mass of the seas and oceans . 

P.s I am a physics genius 

F=ma 

A small amount of mass takes less force to displace it than a much larger mass 🤨

Edited by Knowing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually, it IS possible to measure the tide in a teacup...

You need some nice laser measuring equipment, but it can be done.

So, if it is NOT the moon causing tides, what is it?

• Like 3

Oh, how I have missed all this. I didn't think I would but I have. Face to face interactions are so much more conservative.

Flat Earth is back. There is at least one person in Scotland who is writing it on road signs, so it must be true. Having travelled round the world and having an interest in star gazing as part of my job, I am fairly confident that the earth, like the moon, is a sphere or spheroid. The main questions which I would like a flat earth proponent to answer are these:

Where does the sun go at night? How come I can speak to my sister in Australia and she will say it is daytime but it is nighttime here in Scotland? If the earth is flat, then why isn't it daytime everywhere at once? As different societies around the world see their homeland as the centre of their own maps, they can't all be right, can they, if the world is flat? What is the true centre of the flat earth? Why does the sun light up the tops of mountains first, before the lower ground experiences dawn? Looking at the crescent moon through a telescope, this same phenomena is the clearest visible evidence that the moon is spherical.  Why would it be any different here?

My final question is this:

What would TPTB have to gain by falsely promoting a round earth theory?

I am truly fascinated by the return of flat earth. To some, it is the poster child for internet being a vehicle for positive affirmation theory. It is a truly mind bending (or flattening, if you will) concept. If anybody could answer my questions in a way which was both logical and realistic, I think you would blow my mind.

Love.

• Like 2

In the As Above, So Below vein I’m hatching a new theory. What if the solar system has the same structure as an atom? The earth being the nucleus. 

I believe the lie isn’t that the earth is flat, the lie is; we are not the center of the universe. I believe we are. I believe the heliocentric model was promoted to make us feel smaller than we are. 

The second lie is that there is no 5th dimension. No spirit element. No Aether that light waves travel through. Einstein arrived at the correct speed of light by using Lorentz’s equations. Lorentz’s equations were based on the existence of an aether that changed the speed light travels slightly. So Einstein plugged an aether derived number into the theory of relativity. E=MC2. (C is speed of light) And then he invented the theory of special relativity...all that earth is spinning 1000 mph gobbellygook to account for the unintuitive results and explain away the existence of the aether. Because someone wanted the results to indicate that, ...we are smaller than we are. 

So in my opinion, flat earthers are closer to the truth than most. At least you know you have been lied to..the moon landings are fake...can’t trust NASA etc. 

F126B656-0D5A-4269-9687-73CF32CA5FF2.jpeg

does gravity affect the bubble in a spirit level or does the liquid it is in make it a separate entity?

Untitled8.jpg

44 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

does gravity affect the bubble in a spirit level or does the liquid it is in make it a separate entity?

A spirit level is a short tube of glass or plastic tube that has a very slight curve on it ....You can see the curve in this picture the middle part is slightly higher and so since air is "lighter" than the liquid , it wants to float to the top and so will go to the middle of the tube which is higher ...in zero gravity there is no up or down , the bubble doesn't know where to go and will float around ....It's called a spirit level because the liquid is alcohol not water ... this prevents the liquid freezing in cold weather ...

A more accurate way to see if a floor is level is just to pour water on it ... the water will spread out evenly and show which part is slightly higher ...The water does not form a flat surface ... it has a curve , a small part of the surface of a sphere with the same radius as the Earth ... but this is very , very close to flat .

Johnson-Level-1707-4800-level-vials-770x

On 12/4/2019 at 2:53 PM, Knowing said:

Most of this fringe stuff was dealt with as infinitum in the previous forum.

Feel free to login and trawl through the old posts which were raked together like old dead leaves and left to compost at the bottom of the forum list several Autumns ago.:classic_mellow:

https://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107

3 hours ago, oz93666 said:

A spirit level is a short tube of glass or plastic tube that has a very slight curve on it ....You can see the curve in this picture the middle part is slightly higher and so since air is "lighter" than the liquid , it wants to float to the top and so will go to the middle of the tube which is higher ...in zero gravity there is no up or down , the bubble doesn't know where to go and will float around ....It's called a spirit level because the liquid is alcohol not water ... this prevents the liquid freezing in cold weather ...

A more accurate way to see if a floor is level is just to pour water on it ... the water will spread out evenly and show which part is slightly higher ...The water does not form a flat surface ... it has a curve , a small part of the surface of a sphere with the same radius as the Earth ... but this is very , very close to flat .

Johnson-Level-1707-4800-level-vials-770x

Now use one of these levels instead and watch things move in real time, same technolgogy can be found on a ships compass.

image.png.fd54fe4ae44d7b3536f4586af5a60323.png

2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Now use one of these levels instead and watch things move in real time, same technolgogy can be found on a ships compass.

Ah ....Yes , the black level above detects tilt in every direction ...  the upper plastic surface has a shape like a watch glass , a shallow angled dome   ... the yellow level,  the normal type,  can only detect tilt in one direction 

25 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Ah ....Yes , the black level above detects tilt in every direction ...  the upper plastic surface has a shape like a watch glass , a shallow angled dome   ... the yellow level,  the normal type,  can only detect tilt in one direction 

The clue is in the word Dome.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:10 PM, Knowing said:

Yeah that's right. They found two German WWII Messerschmitt aircraft on the Moon and NASA hushed it all up! Honest. Because my uncle's neighbor's son's boyfriend works at NASA and he found The Secret File.

Edited by Janet W

23 hours ago, equinoxboy said:

Oh, how I have missed all this. I didn't think I would but I have. Face to face interactions are so much more conservative.

Flat Earth is back. There is at least one person in Scotland who is writing it on road signs, so it must be true. Having travelled round the world and having an interest in star gazing as part of my job, I am fairly confident that the earth, like the moon, is a sphere or spheroid. The main questions which I would like a flat earth proponent to answer are these:

Where does the sun go at night? How come I can speak to my sister in Australia and she will say it is daytime but it is nighttime here in Scotland? If the earth is flat, then why isn't it daytime everywhere at once? As different societies around the world see their homeland as the centre of their own maps, they can't all be right, can they, if the world is flat? What is the true centre of the flat earth? Why does the sun light up the tops of mountains first, before the lower ground experiences dawn? Looking at the crescent moon through a telescope, this same phenomena is the clearest visible evidence that the moon is spherical.  Why would it be any different here?

My final question is this:

What would TPTB have to gain by falsely promoting a round earth theory?

I am truly fascinated by the return of flat earth. To some, it is the poster child for internet being a vehicle for positive affirmation theory. It is a truly mind bending (or flattening, if you will) concept. If anybody could answer my questions in a way which was both logical and realistic, I think you would blow my mind.

Love.

You're new here aren't you? There are some right nutters on this forum and you're wasting your time presenting them with critical thinking, proof or logic. These folks are allowed to vote and breed. Terrifying isn't it? Yet they walk amongst us...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Yeah that's right. They found two Messerschmitt on the Moon and NASA hushed it all up! Honest. Because my uncle's neighbor's son's boyfriend works at NASA and he found The Secret File.

Didn't you know Janet, we are all living in a double upside down dome system, North Dome and South Dome, with a main corridoor sunken shaft between the two and an elevator shaft at Pine Gap and another at Menwith Hill.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Thanks 1