Knowing

Flat Earth !

23 minutes ago, abrilliantone said:

No, those are lessons on the subject. My bad for not starting at lesson 1 for you.

So you know the Earth is a globe without ever having seen it for yourself with your own two eyes?

Who's being silly here?

You were indoctrinated as child as to how things are. Without ever verifying any of it.

To truly use critical thinking is to first admit to yourself that you know nothing and that all that you've been told came from someone else. 

See, one day the science says that drinking is bad for your health. Then one day some new science says a drink a day is actually good for your health.

See, the path to the truth is very long, dark, and slippery one. But you'll never finally find it if you're unwilling to let go of you preconceived notions (programming) of how things are.

Are you here looking for the truth? Or are you here to make sure that the status quo is going to be upheld?

:classic_laugh:

You should've added music to that.

The thing about FE is y'all get hot and horny with some interesting possibilities, but the bottom falls out because all the answers just aren't known yet.  The idea is we are on a flt surface, covered by a dome.  Like a terrarium.  But how thick are we talking?  How thick is this?  from the tallest mountain to Marianas Trench and beyond that, how far down does it go until you hit "nothing"?  You don't know and either does Dubay.  The simple fact is, nature abhors a vacuum, and the other planets we observe are spherical.  Anyone can see it with a telescope.  There is curvature to that artificial satellite we call the moon, and definite curvature to Saturn and Mars.......

The military would have already drilled through the bottom of this thing to see what was beyond the "underneath" a very long time ago.  And there would have been a disaster as all the ocean above it was draining out into nothingness..... you know what I mean?  What's beyond the nothing?  Can you answer that? No.  Well proponents of Round Earth, like ancient philosophers and the gents who turned up in the 15th century proved that it was round and risked death to do so.  The elite used to work damn hard to keep Flat Earth alive, until it went away.  Now today and it's back!  And we're having to believe that "the firmament" refers to a dome, and not the solid ground we stand on with sky above and water below. As well as some other things.

We have an explanation as to what surrounds us with our round Earth model, it's space in all directions.  What's above and below the Flat Earth?  Please, it should be an easy answer because the science was there to explain it so well 500 years ago too.  Here's a map of the flat earth from back then.  There are certain types of monsters specific to whichever "end" you are approaching.....:classic_laugh:

flat-earth-300x300.jpg

Ya just sail right off, and watch out for the dragon.....  As a modern proponent, what is under the earth and what's over it?  Easy answer.

The ideal that your on a globe spinning at incredible speeds while at the same time rotating at incredible speeds through the universe all the while not feeling a single push or pull from any of it. 

Makes perfect since to you?

That fact that no other entities besides the Illuminati backed governments of the world have been to space. To show us what's there makes perfect sense to you?

The answers aren't know yet, you're very comfortable with the answers that were given to you since birth.

If you want to control the masses of the world. Then you need only control what they believe (accept) as truth and falsehoods. 

*Think*

They're is curvatures to all of the planets that we see. Yet none of them have any life on them at all. 

Janet I dont know why you're confused?

Are you looking for the truth or are you here to make sure that your programming isn't being contested?

We have only what we were told what is there. We have only the science that was given to us.

If you folks aren't here looking for the truth then why are you here?

You can't say that 911 was an inside job put forth by a group called The Illuminati. To gain even more control over the masses. Yet in the same breathe perfectly accept everything else that they have given (told) you.

4 minutes ago, abrilliantone said:

The ideal that your on a globe spinning at incredible speeds while at the same time rotating at incredible speeds through the universe all the while not feeling a single push or pull from any of it. 

That fact that no other entities besides the Illuminati backed governments of the world have been to space. To show us what's there makes perfect sense to you?

The answers aren't know yet, you're very comfortable with the answers that were given to you since birth.

If you want to control the masses of the world. Then you need only control what they believe (accept) as truth and falsehoods. 

*Think*

They're is curvatures to all of the planets that we see. Yet none of them have any life on them at all. 

You didn't answer the question, you're deflecting here, and instead of proving anything it's a passive aggressive ""So YOU believe that it's....."

It's easy to do that.  "Oh, so you believe in a Flat Earth that was proven false with simple convex and concave lens devices over 500 years ago??"

It's not exactly etched in stone that there is "No life on Mars", there is evidence of life there.  Saturn used to emit light, like a small star, until it went dormant and those rings began to form, and the moon has all kinds of interesting secrets.  I'll suggest that earth has a giant magnetic field, replete with ley lines and real natural vortices as well, and that magnetic/electromagnetic attraction combined with geo thermal energy has a lot to do with how water stays on the orbiting, oblate spheroid as it makes it's turn around the sun.

What's underneath and above the Flat Earth?  It's an easy answer.  Also, night on one part, day on the other is I guess a theory that's still a work in progress as well?

12 minutes ago, abrilliantone said:

Janet I dont know why you're confused?

Are you looking for the truth or are you here to make sure that your programming isn't being contested?

I've seen the curvature twice. I was lucky enough to fly on Concorde - twice in 1988.

I've used satellites professionally for decades too. Rather odd getting paid in a major part of a career with something that is not possible.

Have you seen the Earth's edge? Have none of the tens of thousands of Flatties never managed to contrive to overcome the obstacles and get a picture of the edge? That's rather a shame.

Anyway, I don't think I have the ability to argue with someone who's just arguing for the hell of it. Fun at first, but time-wasting eventually for both of us.

You're deflecting from the simple truth that I presented you. 

Which is your whole argument is based off of your programming.

The moment you step foot into a classroom you see a model of a Globe Earth there just waiting for you.

An so your programming begins where as only a few are able to break free from it. Even other so-called truthers have a hard time doing so.

Now I can start posting youtube video after youtube videos which would answer your questions. 

But would any of them actually change your mind on the matter?

You've seen the curvature Janet? Ok....:classic_rolleyes:

Like I keep saying all of your arguments are based off of your programming.

Until you have been on a rocketship yourself looking down on the Earth to without a doubt verify that the Earth is indeed a globe.

Then you are only parroting what those who wish to control you want you to believe.

Why dont you folks get some funding and build a rocketship of your own to see if the Globe holds up.

Before some people in unmarked black cars pulls up in front of house and asking you. Just what is it that you think that your doing? :classic_biggrin:

:classic_rolleyes:

Still can't answer the questions, eh?  Want to know why?

:classic_laugh:

Flat earth it is, you can have your terrarium, I'll take this spheroid existing in a multiverse any day.

Flat Earth:

image.png.103e8e46ca71e6c16362bc9de668f63c.png

Globe Earth:

image.png.fb672bf28d2e7b6ebbfad7bf739c6172.png

BOTH are correct.

It all depends on your reference point or perspective.

image.png.7b76186bd52fe3107ec719fba9661954.png

View the Earth from far enough away and it becomes a FLAT dot again.

No perception is more accurate or inaccurate than the other.

Edited by size of light

4 hours ago, abrilliantone said:

And it looks like I'm going to have to go real, really simple on this one.

Here's a read for you.

https://www.teachengineering.org/lessons/view/cub_brid_lesson02

And then be so kind as to point t out what's missing? 

Now you're being silly. That is a course designed to consider the loads effecting bridge design - as you well know.

As someone who has been involved in using geostationary and LEO satellites, I can assure you the Earth is a globe. So I'm not parroting anything. My understanding is from experience. What exactly are your qualifications to dismiss the above video's  engineer's mathematics?

Like I said this is a pointless debate. The earth will be a globe whatever anyone thinks. Vanishingly few people give a flying **** what anyone types here. But this sort of meaningless debate does discredit the DI forum.

Edited by Janet W

The only way that you can assure that the Earth is a Ball. Is by observing it yourself.

Not by what someone told you. Not by some science that was created to justify said theory.

You don't and will never feel the effects of a spinning ball because you're not on one.

Stand up and spin around in a circle. You actually feel the effects of that by getting dizzy. Yet spinning at a 1,000mph and nothing, nada, zip.

So even still you believe that your spinning like a top through space.

All of you folks who are weighing in on my comments. Are still using that same  Illuminati science to try and justify your arguments. Science is made up and can be used to prove or discredit anything. (that's why it was created in the first place)

But like I just wrote, if you yourself don't have first hand knowledge that any of that is actually true. Then all and I mean all that you are doing is repeating and defending your programming.

Which one of you has first hand actually knowledge that you're living on a globe?

Hell, NASA itself has admitted that they create their own photos of the Earth. Yet you lot still take them at their word on how this planet and the universe is?

I mean are you folks actually searching for the truth or only a tiny fraction of it? Or are you here for entertainment purposes?

The truth is stranger then fiction. But to get to the truth you have to realize and accept that as fact. Otherwise you just dismiss it (which is what is happening here) and stay bounded by their control system.

So again I ask you lot? Are you all here for the truth or are you all here to reinforce the belief system that was given to you at your indoctrination centers. AKA Schools.

Is anyone open minded enough to look outside their box and actually see what's out there.

Someone name one truly independent group. And I mean a group that we can't connect back to these elites. That has been to outer space and can verify a globe Earth with actually proof of it all?

I don't have all of the answers about Flat Earth. But I know that I'll never just take anyone's word on anything without trying to prove it as truth myself.

Sure I can prove that the Earth is a globe if I use their science. But try to without it.

Try proving to yourselves that you are on a flat Earth and not a ball. But remember to turn off your programming first.

Just taking stock of your thinking here abrill: The Illuminati gave us the false science that leads many of us to use to erroneously conclude that the earth is a globe. (I'm not sure why, but anyway...)

OK. What other 'discoveries' has that fake science also allowed us to erroneously believe exists?

===

Someone name one truly independent group. And I mean a group that we can't connect back to these elites. That has been to outer space and can verify a globe Earth with actually proof of it all?

Well I think launching satellites into low earth orbit where satellites appear at the heights, altitudes and velocities globe-earth mathematics predicts should count shouldn't it?  I'm assuming you understand how an orbit works; the object is not powered. It's 'falling' to earth but starting at a height where the trajectory follows the earth's curvature.

This is assuming you accept satellites exist. Just two non-elite satellite launching agencies would be Amsat and Cubesat.

Even geostationary satellites launched by the Big Boys are up there to provide communications not otherwise possible - unless you can show us all an alternative method that makes us stupid techies all think we're pointing our dishes at non-existent orbiting satellites. I suggest a trip to the Goonhilly Satellite Earth Station in Cornwall on one of their public open days might be interesting for you. Maybe you can tell us how it's all faked.

On the Flat Earth model I can't see how satellites stay up there, how the LEO ones keep a predictable orbit or have the predictable coverage footprints they have. I'll let you explain all that.

22 hours ago, abrilliantone said:

But these balloons never seem to get to the edge. Surely there are enough Flatties who can club together and do a crowd fund or something to get a sophisticated drone or balloon to get up high enough and actually show the disc or at the very least the edge. That would clean it up once and for all and people like me will then have to STFU! Will it be this year do you think?

On 1/12/2020 at 7:40 PM, abrilliantone said:

I've answered this one on a previous thread, I'll copy it here for you:

1. Why don't we feel the earth's motion?

My first response to this is that you don't feel speed, only acceleration. Dave points this out which is good. More impressive was that he knew that even though the earth's speed is constant, the fact that it is changing direction means that it is accelerating. Still, the physicist talked about the acceleration being too small to feel and I agree. What confuses people with this subject is the difference between linear and rotational motion. If a sphere is rotating the important measure is how many rotations per second (or any time unit here) and not the linear speed in mph or equivalent. So the earth rotates at about 1000mph which sounds very fast. However, it takes 24 hrs to complete 1 rotation, which is pretty slow. Best way to see this is to imagine holding a basketball. Now imagine slowly turning it so that it takes you a full 24 hours to complete one rotation. It would be too slow to see, and any microscopic life form living on the ball won't feel any motion. Now think about the acceleration due to change in direction as we orbit the sun. It takes 1 year to complete a 360 degree circuit, so our direction changes by 1 degree per day roughly. Imagine that basketball again, trying to change the direction by 1 degree and take an entire day to do it. You can see now that this is a tiny acceleration which wouldn't be felt be any tiny life forms living on the ball. As an aside, old calenders all used to have 360 days, which would be exactly 1 degree per year. Legend has it that our year lengthened by 5 and a bit days when the axis got tilted about 700 BC. The extra days are the ones between christmas day and new year, always seem like spare days that don't belong!

On 1/12/2020 at 8:01 PM, Janet W said:

I've seen the curvature twice. I was lucky enough to fly on Concorde - twice in 1988.

It's unlikely you saw the curve to be fair, barely perceptible even at concorde height. I worked it out for 33,000 feet (I know concorde can go up to 60,000 feet) - again I answered this on a previous thread, copied below - doesn't mean the earth isn't round, just that you need to be really, really high to see it!

I think I can explain this in a way you can check for yourself easy enough. First look at the scale. The diameter of the earth is said to be 12742km, but I'm going to round that down to 10000km to make the maths easier. The height in your video is 33000 feet which is around 10000m or 10km. So the height is 1/1000th the diameter of the earth.

Now imagine a standard size football, even better if you have one to look at. Average size is around 20cm (200mm) diameter so 1/1000th of this would be 0.2mm. Imagine holding the football and trying to measure 0.2mm from the surface with a ruler. Too small to measure, only 1/5th of the way before the first tiny mark! Now imagine you are a microscopic life form on the ball, unable to see the curve. Then imagine that same life form elevated 0.2mm above the surface of the ball and imagine whether what they see would be noticeably different. I think its clear at this point why you wouldn't see the curve at this relatively low height, it's all down to scale. 1mm measured on the surface of the ball would seem completely flat, this would equate to 50km in real life.

It might be easier to increase the scale, imagine a big inflatable beach ball, the really big ones say 100cm diameter. Now we could measure a whole 1mm for our height, the first little mark on the ruler above this giant beach ball, again barely noticeable change. This tells us we need to be much higher up to see any curve, maybe 100 times higher but that is just a guess!

On 12/4/2019 at 6:01 AM, Knowing said:

One of the lies we are neurological programmed with by education to keep neurological control over us is that the world is rotating at approx 1000 mph and it is a spherical/oblate shape .  

With over a decade of scientific study  and simple 101 physics I can and will provide the proof to show the falsity in their lies and the world corruption that goes with this . World reality as we are taught it to be is neurological influence and a very good charade that implants false memory and information such as a spherical Earth  into our minds . 

They will probably murder me for telling you this and providing proofs but I don't mind being the one that sacrifices themselves for world truths and freedom from the dominating ''cult'' that most people are unaware of . 

I'll return soon and add the physics proof , proving the Earth is flat and ''they'' lie to us all . 

The shape, size,  distance and movement of planets in the Solar System has more to do with the application of simple maths applied to simple observations.

The best teachers (and I have worked with some of them) do not indoctrinate and the facts children are taught about astronomy usually come with huge dose of the potted histories of the incremental leaps forward made by mankind in the subject.

The ability of an inteligent species to pass on information to it's offspring and subsequent descendants via rock paintings, pictograms and writings may very well be misused to indoctrinate religiously, socially and politically but the alternative is to reinvent the wheel everytime the need arises and that isn't a measure of intelligence.

When's the next transit of Mars due?

• Like 1