Stephen Truth Seeker

PLEASE DON'T VOTE!

5 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I think you don't understand the very basics of the cabals control. Finances are entirely controlled and manipulated by the people that print it, the level of money in the system is controlled at all times by tptb, false flags occur in politics. I agree you overview is good, but it doesn't paint the picture of what is truly going on.

the same occultists behind the central banks are the same occultists behind the technocracy; they are behind:

-the vaccines

-the wars

-the boom and bust cycles through the control of the money supply

-the 5G roll out

-the smart cities

-the push for autonomous cars

-the political correctness

-the big tech companies

-the corporate media

-the corporate cartels that are currently building china up into a powerhouse

-the corporate products that are laced with endocrine disrupting chemicals

-the fluoride in the water

-the chemtrailing

-the manmade climate change agenda

-tavistock institute social engineering

-the EU

-The united nations

and a whole lot more and labour is not going to challenge any of it. All they will do is undo our one great victory: the brexit vote

Edited by muir

2 minutes ago, muir said:

the same occultists behind the central banks are the same occultists behind the technocracy; they are behind:

-the vaccines

-the wars

-the boom and bust cycles through the control of the money supply

-the 5G roll out

-the smart cities

-the push for autonomous cars

-the political correctness

-the big tech companies

-the corporate media

-the corporate cartels that are currently building china up into a powerhouse

-the corporate products that are laced with endocrine disrupting chemicals

-the fluoride in the water

-the chemtrailing

-the manmade climate change agenda

-tavistock institute social engineering

-the EU

-The united nations

and a whole lot more and labour is not going to challenge any of it. All they will do is undo our one great victory: the brexit vote

I am aware of what they are behind muir. Finances are the main control, in this system it makes or breaks. They make or break entire countries if it goes against their agendas, their main control IS money. Look at how they have steered the scientific community over time? People are spending years achieving doctorates that is PSEUDOSCIENCE. It breaks my heart, it really does.

You keep missing my point. Money can be taken away whenever they like, they can steer politicians how they like, unless they already sing to their tune of course.

To get that massive list of other stuff, ALL requires money, and ALL of it needed or needs to go through peers and other checks and balances money sways far more opinions than any of the above. Money is the SEED required to stop and start any of this, they have the means of production and that was achieved through money, and THEN various agendas of control, religion to 5G etc.

7 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I am aware of what they are behind muir. Finances are the main control, in this system it makes or breaks. They make or break entire countries if it goes against their agendas, their main control IS money. Look at how they have steered the scientific community over time? People are spending years achieving doctorates that is PSEUDOSCIENCE. It breaks my heart, it really does.

right and when their corrupt banking system went broke labour bailed it out with taxpayers money

labour also sold off our gold at knock down prices when its looking like the new global currency will be a gold backed crypto-currency

labour have refused to discuss central banking and will not be able to either because corbyn has publically said that to discuss the idea that the rothschilds are behind a big financial conspiracy is 'anti-semitic' meaning that if labour are in power all discussion about the central banking conspiracy will be off the table

28 minutes ago, muir said:

right and when their corrupt banking system went broke labour bailed it out with taxpayers money

A party in power would have done the same. These people didn't really have a choice. Choice is an illusion, you should know that.

labour have refused to discuss central banking and will not be able to either because corbyn has publically said that to discuss the idea that the rothschilds are behind a big financial conspiracy is 'anti-semitic' meaning that if labour are in power all discussion about the central banking conspiracy will be off the table

That sum bullshit if true. Linkage?

labour also sold off our gold at knock down prices when its looking like the new global currency will be a gold backed crypto-currency

Got to play the cards as they are dealt. At the time gold prices were being manipulated heavily BY the cabal in order to get a sale. All of these systems are or were manipulable with ease. Simple 1 2. Bleed the system of liquidity, manipulate prices of precious metals to make sales, inject some money back in to the system, no one loses...supposedly. It was a simple problem, reaction, solution. 

They use gold for magic. Really. monoatomic gold is there lifeblood outside of blood. They use it to spiritually progress

Edited by Truthr

51 minutes ago, Truthr said:

A party in power would have done the same. These people didn't really have a choice. Choice is an illusion, you should know that.

no they DO have a choice and labour chose to bail out the bankers just as they are choosing now to derail brexit and how they are choosing to embrace the green new deal

51 minutes ago, Truthr said:

At the time gold prices were being manipulated heavily BY the cabal in order to get a sale. All of these systems are or were manipulable with ease.

gordon brown speaking about the new world order. watch for the pyramid handsign

1 minute ago, muir said:

Gordon brown speaking about the new world order. watch for the pyramid handsign

EVERYONE knows he was connected. As was Blair. As are Bushs and Clintons across the pond, same agendas. Americas situation is all tied to the UK

2 minutes ago, muir said:

no they DO have a choice and labour chose to bail out the bankers just as they are choosing now to derail brexit and how they are choosing to embrace the green new deal

I think you dont understand the power the cabal holds over people then, and if you do, then you are selectively blinkered and that's concerning for your sense of discernment. 

2 minutes ago, Truthr said:

EVERYONE knows he was connected. As was Blair. As are Bushs and Clintons across the pond, same agendas. Americas situation is all tied to the UK

I think you dont understand the power the cabal holds over people then, and if you do, then you are selectively blinkered and that's concerning for your sense of discernment. 

i think the only lack of discearnment here is your unwillingness to discearn the past, present and future role of the labour party in the roll out of the technocratic conspiracy

i stated that i would not vote and encouraged others to also abstain. there is another strategy. spoil your ballot paper if there is no one on the list that you really feel affinity for. write in someone or just write none of the above  or all traitors out of parliament or whatever takes your fancy. I think i may write in the name of the most reviled man of the 20th c. its not churchill though he deserves being amongst those who deserve such revulsion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

i stated that i would not vote and encouraged others to also abstain. there is another strategy. spoil your ballot paper if there is no one on the list that you really feel affinity for. write in someone or just write none of the above  or all traitors out of parliament or whatever takes your fancy. I think i may write in the name of the most reviled man of the 20th c. its not churchill though he deserves being amongst those who deserve such revulsion.

they wont know who seanx is though ? 

Edited by MrA
sneaky name change :D
  • Haha 2

I just wanted to point out that not voting is one thing, but if you have already registered to vote then it matters not if you vote or not.

The main concept at play here is that of "political legitimacy", which means that if you register to vote then you give consent to be governed by the rules of the system which offered you terms and conditions to enter into a contract with the government, or "the system".

By registering to vote you are essentially giving legitimacy to those who offer you the vote, which is why it doesn't matter if you use the vote or not because you've already consented to the system.

This is why the government threaten people with fines and imprisonment if they do not register to vote, even though it is unenforceable.

To "vote" against the system one simply has to not register to vote. When more than 50% of the population refuses to register to vote then the government loses political legitimacy and the right to govern.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

To "vote" against the system one simply has to not register to vote.

Remember the 'Anti Terrorist'?

16 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

Unfortunately not. What is it?

Well he has not posted for 6 years but him and John Harris .... fucking stars :)

Here is an old one ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeakGammon said:

To "vote" against the system one simply has to not register to vote. When more than 50% of the population refuses to register to vote then the government loses political legitimacy and the right to govern.

And this sends a big message! THANK YOU!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

I just wanted to point out that not voting is one thing, but if you have already registered to vote then it matters not if you vote or not.

The main concept at play here is that of "political legitimacy", which means that if you register to vote then you give consent to be governed by the rules of the system which offered you terms and conditions to enter into a contract with the government, or "the system".

By registering to vote you are essentially giving legitimacy to those who offer you the vote, which is why it doesn't matter if you use the vote or not because you've already consented to the system.

This is why the government threaten people with fines and imprisonment if they do not register to vote, even though it is unenforceable.

fair points

i think it can affect your credit rating too if you aren't registered?

But yes the ideal situation would be for everyone to simply refuse to participate

however there are ideologues at work in our country and those people intend to use the system to derail brexit

4 minutes ago, alfredo79 said:

Why the General Election will not get anything done....

every month that goes by without brexit delivered is another month where people in this country see that there is no democracy

this needs to happen if we are to stop buying in to the system

so what can be achieved by the election is the avoidance of letting the political class off the hook on brexit

14 minutes ago, muir said:

fair points

i think it can affect your credit rating too if you aren't registered?

But yes the ideal situation would be for everyone to simply refuse to participate

however there are ideologues at work in our country and those people intend to use the system to derail brexit

That is one of the methods they use to lure people into registering to vote as it counts for a fair amount towards one's credit score, which is enticing to those with poor credit, but, ironically, it potentially traps with even more debt they can't afford.

The outcome of this change of dictator will be interesting, especially if Labour win, as it will demonstrate that the public don't mind claims of "antisemitism", which could lead to a greater sense of nationalism in the UK, and will hopefully result in us taking our country back, although I won't hold my breath!

5 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

That is one of the methods they use to lure people into registering to vote as it counts for a fair amount towards one's credit score, which is enticing to those with poor credit, but, ironically, it potentially traps with even more debt they can't afford.

The outcome of this change of dictator will be interesting, especially if Labour win, as it will demonstrate that the public don't mind claims of "antisemitism", which could lead to a greater sense of nationalism in the UK, and will hopefully result in us taking our country back, although I won't hold my breath!

that's not what will happen if labour wins

what you need to understand is that the fabian, marxist left is not really opposed to zionism. It is simply playing a good cop / bad cop routine with zionism as part of a dialectic

so the left will call the right anti-semitic and the right will call the left anti-semitic

If labour win what they will do is destroy brexit thereby putting our country on track for deeper integration into the EU superstate, while encouraging MASS immigration into britain to dissolve national identity

On top of this there is a coordinate effort by the progressives both sides of the atlantic to push through the green new deal which is really a move to transform society into a technocracy run by a central authority. the central authority will be the same cabal that is behind zionism

labour ain't going to free you from zionism it is going to make you a helpless slave of the technocracy

Resident in one of  constituencies menioned by the Mail here.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7782859/Vote-Tory-not-Brexit-Party-seats-save-Brexit.html

Braving the early morning rain here and voting to help avoid the tptb/EU first choice of another hung Parliament to tinker with.

That we have to do this is highly indicative of a failing first past the post system especially with the plethora of parties that have sprung up in the decades since the war..

14 minutes ago, muir said:

what you need to understand is that the fabian, marxist left is not really opposed to zionism. It is simply playing a good cop / bad cop routine with zionism as part of a dialectic

so the left will call the right anti-semitic and the right will call the left anti-semitic

If labour win what they will do is destroy brexit thereby putting our country on track for deeper integration into the EU superstate, while encouraging MASS immigration into britain to dissolve national identity

On top of this there is a coordinate effort by the progressives both sides of the atlantic to push through the green new deal which is really a move to transform society into a technocracy run by a central authority. the central authority will be the same cabal that is behind zionism

labour ain't going to free you from zionism it is going to make you a helpless slave of the technocracy

All very interesting, but nothing more than your own opinion. 

As far as I can see, you cannot stand up a single word of that.

3 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

All very interesting, but nothing more than your own opinion. 

As far as I can see, you cannot stand up a single word of that.

have labour backed the green new deal?

has the push for a green new deal come at the same time both sides of the atlantic?

has labour sought to stymie brexit at every turn?

you know this is all true and you aren't denying it. the best you can do is say feebly 'you can't prove it' but it can be proven because labour HAVE backed the green new deal and they did so while AOC was doing the same over the pond and we have been watching labour stymie brexit for the last three years

so i'm not sure what you are trying to undermine here?

18 minutes ago, muir said:

Just to make it clear: I don't vote, nor do I have any political leaning beyond doing what is right.

What I meant was that if Labour win they will drive the changes that will lead to a rise in nationalism, such as more "antisemitism" (because the media have essentially campaigned to brainwash people into thinking a vote for Labour is a vote for "antisemitism").

If Labour win, they will, as you said, increase immigration, which will lead to even greater resentment and opposition against immigrants, and the chance for a nationalist group to rise because people are already at breaking point about immigration, especially in areas with high immigration.

To me, it doesn't matter which party "wins" because they all sing from the same hymn sheet.