jesuitsdidit

Will Labour win the Election?

19 minutes ago, Truthr said:

but my point is overlooked every single time and reduced to "you vote labour dont you, go on reply so I can prove it".

That's exactly what the skilled BBC presenters do they always focus on the secondary issue when there's something they don't want to discuss

I've caught Justin Webb doing it and Nolan from Radio5live, very skilled. Others do it too. They redirect the conversation.

I wouldn't say skilled, I would say manipulating away from truth. People who cannot understand the larger picture divert. Standard practise.

2 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

That's exactly what the skilled BBC presenters do they always focus on the secondary issue when there's something they don't want to discuss

the BBC are progressive fabians just like the labour party

Just now, Truthr said:

I wouldn't say skilled, I would say manipulating away from truth. People who cannot understand the larger picture divert. Standard practise.

the technocracy IS the bigger picture

you are the one trying to divert peoples attention away from that by trying to shut me down as i explain to people that the labour party is FULLY ALIGNED with the neoliberal fascists corporate technocracy

EVERY PARTY IS!!!! 

I am not overlooking what you are writing just saying you are missing a FUNDAMENTAL part of the larger image.

13 minutes ago, muir said:

you are the one trying to divert peoples attention away from that by trying to shut me down as i explain to people that the labour party is FULLY ALIGNED with the neoliberal fascists corporate technocracy

No you are the one trying to divert people from the fact that by a complete freak of nature we have someone to vote for Who could actually do something really good.

Look at the interviews with Corbyn I've posted recently and tell me he's not an angel.

Edited by jesuitsdidit

6 minutes ago, muir said:

This is how counter intel works, they will try to divert your attention by denigrating any kind of factual and visible element and begin talking about imaginary freinds instead, they are not very good practically either and come the time will be begging for some real life skills and product that they completely ignored as an asset.

Another point re the Ashworth recording:

It was recorded more than a week ago before Labour had their massive bounce.

Which massive bounce?

The one that is making the Tories think Labour are going to win.

I didn't know that Labour had had a massive bounce?

Yes that's because the MSM only show pictures of Tories smiling and drinking Champagne. Just look at the massive increase of activity on Corbyn's / Labours Instagram account.

There we are, 4 silly questions dealt with in one go.

In response to the person who thinks Corbyn's like a weather vane I'll let you in to a secret. Corbyn's basically anti-EU >>> good.

However he's willing to sacrifice his own preferences in order to bring the country together. He might also, like me, have realised there is more going on here and therefore, like me, have concluded that this is not the right time to do it.

So he's not vacillating he's being pragmatic, but maybe you're not used to Politicians who know how to resolve problems without referring to Google's Alexa?

Edited by jesuitsdidit

1 minute ago, jesuitsdidit said:

In response to the person who thinks Corbyn's like a weather vane I'll let you in to a secret. Corbyn's basically anti-EU >>> good.

no he was in the past but now is backing the EU which means the adoption of the euro, the integration of britains armed forces into an EU army that will be used to police the european people (armed personnel carriers used against the yellow vest protestors bore the EU flag on the side), the dissolution of national borders and endless quotes of migrants

However he's willing to sacrifice his own preferences in order to bring the country together.

no he is going against what the majority of labour constituencies wanted. So he has ignored what the voters wanted and instead gone with what the labour politburo wants

He might also, like me, have realised there is more going on here and therefore, like me, have concluded that this is not the right time to do it.

So he's not vacillating he's being pragmatic, but maybe you're not used to Politicians who know how to resolve problems without referring to Google's Alexa.

no what he's doing is betraying the british voting public many of which were labour voters

5 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

No you are the one trying to divert people from the fact that by a complete freak of nature we have someone to vote for Who could actually do something really good.

Look at the interviews with Corbyn I've posted recently and tell me he's not an angel.

he's not an angel

he is going to boost the nwo agenda by embracing the neoliberal elites green new deal and he is going to tie the UK into the neoliberal elites EU and he is going to seek to destroy british national sovereignty through mass immigration

There are all sorts of questions re the Ashworth recording... I'm certainly not taking it at face value.

Let's just say the Tories must be very relieved that they've been hauled out of the shirt yet again by the people who practice the Dark Arts after the Crime Minister's appalling performance yesterday.

Did you see the way he put the reporters phone in his pocket? More evidence that under Mrs Thatcher the Tories just became the Looting & Asset-Stripping Party?

Edited by jesuitsdidit
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Truthr said:

Oh they understand the larger picture but they don't want you to.

Edited by jesuitsdidit

53 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Oh they understand the larger picture but they don't want you to.

the larger picture is the monopoly-capitalist elites sabotaging classical liberal capitalism to create neoliberalism so that they can monopolise all the power and wealth

this creates a really shitty society which makes everyone angry

next the elites get the 'left' side of their dialectic to then offer up the solution that shitty society which is the technocracy, run by the elites of course, which will offer to solve all the problems created by monopoly-neoliberal-cartelism

so the question all working people need to ask is whether or not those elites genuinely want to create a utopia or if they are not to be trusted; i'm saying that going by everything we have learned about those people and their actions throughout history they are NOT to be trusted

It's the amount of effort going into derailing Corbyn that tells us he's the real deal.

I've never seen anything like it but very well hidden.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, muir said:

the larger picture is the monopoly-capitalist elites sabotaging classical liberal capitalism to create neoliberalism so that they can monopolise all the power and wealth

this creates a really shitty society which makes everyone angry

next the elites get the 'left' side of their dialectic to then offer up the solution that shitty society which is the technocracy, run by the elites of course, which will offer to solve all the problems created by monopoly-neoliberal-cartelism

so the question all working people need to ask is whether or not those elites genuinely want to create a utopia or if they are not to be trusted; i'm saying that going by everything we have learned about those people and their actions throughout history they are NOT to be trusted

Repeating the same thing doesn't make your incorrect conclusions any more true. You are missing major parts of the puzzle. But carry on believing you have it all or understand it, the more you learn about our reality the more you will realise you know fuck all. That is where we should all be, we know nothing John Snow.

4 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

It's the amount of effort going into derailing Corbyn that tells us he's the real deal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Truthr said:

Repeating the same thing doesn't make your incorrect conclusions any more true. You are missing major parts of the puzzle. But carry on believing you have it all or understand it, the more you learn about our reality the more you will realise you know fuck all. That is where we should all be, we know nothing John Snow.

just ignoring the information i post while repeating your own denials that are devoid of information doesn't undo reality it just means you aren't facing upto it

20 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

it has BOOSTED corbyn

the media has seen that attacking brexit BOOSTED IT and attacking trump BOOSTED him and now attacking corbyn has BOOSTED him. the public like to back the perceived under dog

corbyn was down in the polls so what do the corporate media do? they up the whole anti-semitism thing and now corbyn is getting a boost in the polls. if the corproate media want corbyn to win they should just tell everyone that he is opposed to rothschild -cabal power and the public will lap it up

as bill hicks would joke about marketeers: ''anti-semitism, that's a good dollar!''

there's a lot of currency in it because people have woken up to rothschild cabal control so if the system wants to present someone as an alternative to rothschild-cabal cartelist neoliberalism then they have to accuse them of anti-semitism but corbyn was put into power by two jews: jon lansman and james schneider so clearly he is NOT opposition to jewish power

in fact corbyn has WEAKENED the labour parties ability to fight rothschild-cabal neoliberal cartelism by going on TV and telling people not to speak about such things while the party adopts the international definition of anti-semitism thereby shutting down any analysis within the party of rothschild-cabal power

Edited by muir

4 minutes ago, muir said:

just ignoring the information i post while repeating your own denials that are devoid of information doesn't undo reality it just means you aren't facing upto it

Sure, if it makes you feel better :)

Just now, Truthr said:

Sure, if it makes you feel better :)

no it would make me feel better if you could see that the green new deal is a trojan horse of the neoliberal elites that are behind all of the corporations that stand to benefit from the green new deal

you clearly haven't watched those two documentaries i shared with you thereby proving i was correct when i said you will ignore any information i share with you

The green new deal is law, that a PM will sign in. Does the PM have to be Labour party? No. I am wasting my time entirely.

two hours of documentaries 2 hours gone past yet? Plus what I did see was the same old shit from years ago, I know the content, I know what you are talking about, I know that the green new deal is not a labour only thing. You are simplifying something to fit your bias. Nothing more nothing less.

Both of your " choices " are zionist controlled 

So.really you have no choice at all

With the zionists in control your democracy is window dressing for the creation of a technocratic world govt run by the chosenites

And dont pretend that the Boris will give.you Brexit if he gets in

He will not

It will just drag on for another 3 or 4 years until they have managed to.place.enough new arrivals in cities and then.your democracy is dead 

Just being realistic 

Not sorry if it.offends you at all 

Brexit was the last gasp of freedom as the nation is choked by the zionists and their.freemasonic minions 

All you need now is a statue of Baphomet at the Houses of Parliament and its a done deal

• Like 2

Demographics is destiny.

They know this and the public are essentially powerless because every avenue of rectifying the.mess is either illegal or steeped in zionist propaganda so you wont even consider it.

Best of luck out there and my advice is move out of the city as soon as you can and get yourself a nice home protection system.

The cities.will be the worst place to be on the planet if they are not all ready.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Truthr said:

The green new deal is law, that a PM will sign in. Does the PM have to be Labour party? No. I am wasting my time entirely.

two hours of documentaries 2 hours gone past yet? Plus what I did see was the same old shit from years ago, I know the content, I know what you are talking about, I know that the green new deal is not a labour only thing. You are simplifying something to fit your bias. Nothing more nothing less.

so you haven't watched the documentaries yet? honestly you would have learned more from doing that then posting here for the last few hours

labour are the ones pushing the green new deal

if the tories try it their voter base will drop them like a stone because they are by and large conservative in outlook not revolutionary

labour supporters however are more liable to be duped into supporting a more radical measure

I am all for getting a discussion going in society about changes we can make but first of all we need to all realise that the green new deal that labour is promoting is NOT the peoples option, it is the elites option created by the elites for the elites

Edited by muir
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrA said:

Brexit was the last gasp of freedom as the nation is choked by the zionists and their.freemasonic minions 

All you need now is a statue of Baphomet at the Houses of Parliament and its a done deal

I feel dirty liking such a disgusting truth. Every path is ultimately overlooked and/or controlled. 

1 hour ago, MrA said:

Both of your " choices " are zionist controlled 

So.really you have no choice at all

Precisely what I am driving at.

1 hour ago, muir said:

labour are the ones pushing the green new deal

You are in denial if you believe the green new deal wont go through regardless of who is at the helm. OR, most likely conservatives: "lets put it to a public vote..." and the public go "yeaaaah! lets fix our shit!" Going to get taken for a ride regardless of the colour cab you get in. Illusion of democracy, illusion of choice.

Think tanks all over the world are working on ways through this, it mostly doesn't involve politics and certainly not the majority of this current system. 
people are wading through petabytes and petabytes of drops. It is information warfare out there. NONE of it concerns politics, far more important variables in this game of chess.

Edited by Truthr
  • Like 1