jesuitsdidit

Will Labour win the Election?

39 minutes ago, Truthr said:

You are in denial if you believe the green new deal wont go through regardless of who is at the helm. OR, most likely conservatives: "lets put it to a public vote..." and the public go "yeaaaah! lets fix our shit!" Going to get taken for a ride regardless of the colour cab you get in. Illusion of democracy, illusion of choice.

Think tanks all over the world are working on ways through this, it mostly doesn't involve politics and certainly not the majority of this current system. 
people are wading through petabytes and petabytes of drops. It is information warfare out there. NONE of it concerns politics, far more important variables in this game of chess.

the conservatives don't have a democratic mandate for it as they have not run on a green new deal ticket

we may see them start to make more noises along those lines in the same way some republicans are talking about their own version of a green new deal but at the moment labour are the flag waving green new dealers

they are the guys running on that ticket and if you give them a vote you are giving a vote for thew green new deal

i don't know why you keep resisting this truth. maybe it upsets you to face that truth. i went through my own disillusionment with the fake-left process a long time ago so maybe i have forgotten the  heart ache of it

the good news is that if people reject the fake left they can start to engage with decentralised solutions that would actually empower the workers NOT a central authority. but while people keep believing that a central authority is going to deliver them to the promised land they will continue to be duped into the elites agenda

1 minute ago, muir said:

i don't know why you keep resisting this truth. maybe it upsets you to face that truth. i went through my own disillusionment with the fake-left process a long time ago so maybe i have forgotten the  heart ache of it

I am not emotionally invested in a pantomime, maybe that's why you keep overlooking my points? every time? 

This is all an illusion of choice. 

2 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I am not emotionally invested in a pantomime, maybe that's why you keep overlooking my points? every time? 

This is all an illusion of choice.

then you shouldn't worry about people not voting for labour

so chillax, kick back and let me explain to everyone that labour is cheerleading a push for a green new deal as part of their progressive agenda to replace neoliberal cartelism of the elites with a centrally controlled dictatorship of the elites

Edited by muir

Just now, muir said:

then you shouldn't worry about people not voting for labour

Who said I was? :)

peace

1 minute ago, Truthr said:

Who said I was? :)

peace

it was just the way you relentlessly argued with me for many hours over the course of a day

and the way you refuse to look at the information i shared with you

Edited by muir

Just now, muir said:

it was just the way you relentlessly argued with me for many hours over the course of a day

and the way you refuse to look at the information i shared with you

I cannot help myself when people are so close to truth but just that little bit off here and there. 

I watched the first documentary, already said that, not new information either, said that too.

love youuuuuu x

Just now, Truthr said:

I cannot help myself when people are so close to truth but just that little bit off here and there. 

don't worry i can help fill in the gaps for you

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Truthr said:

I watched the first documentary, already said that, not new information either, said that too.

stay with it as its the second documentary that then explains where everything spoken about in the first documentary is leading ie the technocracy

Look we now have visual proof that the Tories are the Party of Looters and Asset-Strippers. You saw Johnson put that reporters phone in his pocket?

That proves that Looting and Asset-Stripping is now hard-wired into their DNA.

If they get in they'll just carry on with their Looting and Asset-Stripping (LOOTASS).

I cannot believe that people can be so blind.

They have nothing to offer but misery. You will see that I'm right if they get in. Of course like the Child-Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang they will induce you with sweet meats and perfume but I can promise you that they won't deliver. Because the only thing in their heads is following orders from the Secret Satanic Government. That's where all of this is coming from and that's where it will continue to come from.

not that it will make a shit of difference but for the love of God will you stop pretending it was the UK that imposed it's own Austerity 

it's an EU directive from the Mastrict Treaty 

here are a couple of articles to get you going 

https://www.socialeurope.eu/austerity-crippled-european-economy-numbers

here is a man who worked for the Rothchilds telling it 

https://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2019/09/02/austerity-economics-comes-directly-from-eu-policy-and-the-maastricht-requirements/

Once a year the UK has a Parliamentary debate around a Treasury Statement on how we have got on in complying with the Masastricht rules.

it got worse after the 2009 cash grab ( not a crash but a grab )

but even prior to that , it's about public sector spending

basically if you are pro open borders you are pro austerity 

because they set themselves limits on public spending i.e schools hospitals etc that are related to GDP ( public sector debt cannot exceed %5 of GDP for example )

but if you keep adding numbers of people indefinitely ( a large proportion of whom immediately become state dependent ) then you are essentially asking for more austerity 

so TBH while I think it's pointless voting for two zionist parties , the Labor party are officially the party of the bat shit insane 

Edited by MrA

1 hour ago, MrA said:

UK that imposed it's own Austerity 

amazing how the Farages havent used this argument for the election but then, i slap myself in the face, there are rules to the game and it seems that EU arguments are not allowed for the uk general election

8 hours ago, MrA said:

not that it will make a shit of difference but for the love of God will you stop pretending it was the UK that imposed it's own Austerity 

it's an EU directive from the Mastrict Treaty 

here are a couple of articles to get you going 

https://www.socialeurope.eu/austerity-crippled-european-economy-numbers

here is a man who worked for the Rothchilds telling it 

https://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2019/09/02/austerity-economics-comes-directly-from-eu-policy-and-the-maastricht-requirements/

it got worse after the 2009 cash grab ( not a crash but a grab )

but even prior to that , it's about public sector spending

basically if you are pro open borders you are pro austerity 

because they set themselves limits on public spending i.e schools hospitals etc that are related to GDP ( public sector debt cannot exceed %5 of GDP for example )

but if you keep adding numbers of people indefinitely ( a large proportion of whom immediately become state dependent ) then you are essentially asking for more austerity 

so TBH while I think it's pointless voting for two zionist parties , the Labor party are officially the party of the bat shit insane 

Ok so now we know where the problem in the system lies we know where to direct our scrutiny, correct?

6 hours ago, zArk said:

amazing how the Farages havent used this argument for the election but then, i slap myself in the face, there are rules to the game and it seems that EU arguments are not allowed for the uk general election

You obviously don't know who pays Garage's salary.

Farage the Garage. You can park any old junk in that empty space.

17 hours ago, muir said:

he's not an angel

he is going to boost the nwo agenda by embracing the neoliberal elites green new deal and he is going to tie the UK into the neoliberal elites EU and he is going to seek to destroy british national sovereignty through mass immigration

Well he may not be perfect but he's far more likely to produce something good compared to Johnson who is permanently in the bend-over position.

41 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Well he may not be perfect but he's far more likely to produce something good compared to Johnson who is permanently in the bend-over position.

i think that is a false equivilancy

imagine you are in a crowd and someone bumps into you and starts a disagreement. This person is now your problem and you are distracted by this disagreement. Then in steps a third party trying to smooth things over. They seem friendly but as they commiserate with you they slip their hand into your back pocket and steal your wallet. In the end it turns out both parties were really working together to rob you. that's the two party system

The tories have pushed austerity after the labour party bailed out the bankers with our public money after the 2008 banking crisis. labour did not need to do this as they could have written down the debts to the ability to pay but instead they chose to support wall street instead of mainstreet. This caused the economy to recede

So the tories have tightened the belt of the nation and now in come labour to commiserate you but really they are concealing another hidden agenda just like the man in the crowd coming in to steal your wallet except labours agenda is to steal your individual freedom

labour intends to help the rockefellers and their cabal to bring about a transfortmation of society. Sure many of us WANT to see a transformation of society but what we have to be asking ourselves is whether or not the elite corporate coordinated technocratic green new deal is the right transformation for US, THE WORKING PEOPLE and those who are unable to work

This is where the public discourse needs to go imo: what is the nature of this transformation, who is behind it, what do they really want and is it the right transformation for wider society?

Discussing these things is called LOOKING BEFORE YOU LEAP

3 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

I think Boris should be called BOB (bend over boris) JOHNSON

Just now, jesuitsdidit said:

How can we respect the Tories when theyve lost their decency?

who said you had to respect the tories?

i'm not asking you to do that

I'm asking you to understand that the labour party is speaking about transforming society in accordance with UN agenda 2030 and i'm asking you if you understand what the implications of that will be for you and everyone else?

1 minute ago, jesuitsdidit said:

I think Boris should be called BOB (bend over boris) JOHNSON

perhaps corbyn should be called COC (centralisation of control)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, muir said:

who said you had to respect the tories?

i'm not asking you to do that

I'm asking you to understand that the labour party is speaking about transforming society in accordance with UN agenda 2030 and i'm asking you if you understand what the implications of that will be for you and everyone else?

i think u r missing the point