Sign in to follow this  
masonfreeparty

why dont we have a meet up in Birstall?

Question

Make a day of it and ask a few questions about the jo cox incident..find a nice watering hole in the town  and share information...anyone up for it?

8 answers to this question

why don't conspiracy theorists have meet ups?

because every second person there would be an undercover cop

7 hours ago, muir said:

why don't conspiracy theorists have meet ups?

because every second person there would be an undercover cop

too many are bone idle to get off their fat arses...just a bunch of arm chair internet warriors...thats why nothing will ever change

On 3/15/2019 at 6:49 PM, masonfreeparty said:

too many are bone idle to get off their fat arses...just a bunch of arm chair internet warriors...thats why nothing will ever change

getting together for a knees up won't necessarily change anything

what WILL change things is people taking personal responsibility in their own life for what they support and what they boycott

On 3/18/2019 at 4:27 PM, muir said:

getting together for a knees up won't necessarily change anything

what WILL change things is people taking personal responsibility in their own life for what they support and what they boycott

it will do more than sitting in front of a computer screen...mingling with the public in Birstall and asking questions will get to the truth..trust me

On 3/21/2019 at 5:09 AM, masonfreeparty said:

it will do more than sitting in front of a computer screen...mingling with the public in Birstall and asking questions will get to the truth..trust me

Just be cautious is all i'm saying

Do you mind that scandal where undercover cops were infiltrating activist groups and were even having relationships with activists? One cop even had a child with the woman that he then went on to betray

if they will go that far then how do you know who is legit except through their activist actions? So what i'm saying is that all that counts is peoples actions. People need to start acting correctly and that means disempowering the cabal by decentralising, decorporatising, localising and by rejecting the mega-corporations as and when they can