Robin

Waking others up

It's now 2 years ago I found David Icke's material. It has been hard coming to face the true reality of our world. I had to change how I perceived everything entirely. But what's even harder is making others understand. From what I have experienced most people can't handle the fact that they have been buying a lie. They go in an instant denial, and try to ridicule you. Others are polite enough to listen, but they don't buy into it any further, because they dont see or understand the severity. And since I think the only way to get us out of this is to spread the information to others. Personally I have never been a great speaker, or a guy that can easely sway peoples opinions. Thats why I hope to find some valuable sources from you guys. Sources that can strengthen my argument and prove to people close to me why I am so invested in these so called "conspiracy theories". I think video's or articles that expose the deep rooted corruption of our govnerments, and corperations for that matter, are the best ways to get new people started in the process of awakening. I hope you wonderful people can assist me with my research, and that this thread will be a help to others who are in the same struggle I am. Lets spread our idea's now we still can. 
And I'm sorry if the grammar is a bit off, I'm not a native speaker. Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

19 minutes ago, Robin said:

It's now 2 years ago I found David Icke's material. It has been hard coming to face the true reality of our world. I had to change how I perceived everything entirely. But what's even harder is making others understand. From what I have experienced most people can't handle the fact that they have been buying a lie. They go in an instant denial, and try to ridicule you. Others are polite enough to listen, but they don't buy into it any further, because they dont see or understand the severity. And since I think the only way to get us out of this is to spread the information to others. Personally I have never been a great speaker, or a guy that can easely sway peoples opinions. Thats why I hope to find some valuable sources from you guys. Sources that can strengthen my argument and prove to people close to me why I am so invested in these so called "conspiracy theories". I think video's or articles that expose the deep rooted corruption of our govnerments, and corperations for that matter, are the best ways to get new people started in the process of awakening. I hope you wonderful people can assist me with my research, and that this thread will be a help to others who are in the same struggle I am. Lets spread our idea's now we still can. 
And I'm sorry if the grammar is a bit off, I'm not a native speaker. Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

Everybody wants to change the world once they finally realize how bad things are, but you can't force that on anyone else.  They have to find out in the same way you did.  You stumble upon something and it raises questions you need answers for, and you have to go to places you aren't familiar with in your mind and thoughts.  Not many people are prepared to do that.  Most never will.

Seek your own answers, and try to satisfy your curiosity, don't worry about what others think.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Robin said:

I empathize with you. I’m experiencing the same thing. I went to see my parents over thanksgiving and they quite deliberately put on a show about a bipolar woman. Their intention was to clue me in to what was happening with me. So yeah..4 months ago I told them I had a spiritual awakening and they huddled up and decided I was a manic depressive. 

People can only understand to their level of perception.

I mentioned Pizzagate to my dad, he googled it...and sympathetically told me that it was a “debunked conspiracy theory”. This was while Jeffrey Epstein was still in custody! It was literally happening before their eyes and they couldn’t see it. I told them he was going to be murdered in custody..a couple days later her was murdered in custody...yet they still continue to treat me like I’m delicate and mentally ill. 

I realized however, that I didn’t just have an awakening 4 months ago. I’ve been on the path for a long while. I’ve known that 9/11 was a false flag operation for over a decade now. If they would lie about that, what wouldn’t they lie about? That information made me feel obliged to give every other “conspiracy theory” that crossed my path, it’s day in court. I haven’t had cable in 5+ years. I quit my job a year and a half ago with faith that money would just show up. I realized I had been steadily shedding cognitive dissonance and my programming for about 10 years now. So that made me realize that, I’m probably not going to change anyone else’s mind in an afternoon. No matter how great my sources... The programming in our society is thick. For most an awakening is a long arduous process and it has to be their own. 

It is difficult not being able to be your authentic self with your friends and family. It is difficult talking about the trivial news sound bite of the day when you want them to understand that the nature of this reality is a lie. 

When my awakening culminated I knew I needed to “find the others”. But that is proving more difficult than I anticipated. For now I’m choosing to believe the well intentioned psychics and gurus that tell me I will find my soul family. But ultimately I know I wouldn’t have made it this far if I wasn’t willing to do it alone. 

There are many excellent resources on this site. Use the search feature and bring up threads on topics that interest you. There is usually a gem of a video or article contributed somewhere in each thread. But also seek out people that will value you for putting those resources in front of them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I empathize with you. I’m experiencing the same thing. I went to see my parents over thanksgiving and they quite deliberately put on a show about a bipolar woman. Their intention was to clue me in to what was happening with me. So yeah..4 months ago I told them I had a spiritual awakening and they huddled up and decided I was a manic depressive. 

People can only understand to their level of perception.

I mentioned Pizzagate to my dad, he googled it...and sympathetically told me that it was a “debunked conspiracy theory”. This was while Jeffrey Epstein was still in custody! It was literally happening before their eyes and they couldn’t see it. I told them he was going to be murdered in custody..a couple days later her was murdered in custody...yet they still continue to treat me like I’m delicate and mentally ill. 

I realized however, that I didn’t just have an awakening 4 months ago. I’ve been on the path for a long while. I’ve known that 9/11 was a false flag operation for over a decade now. If they would lie about that, what wouldn’t they lie about? That information made me feel obliged to give every other “conspiracy theory” that crossed my path, it’s day in court. I haven’t had cable in 5+ years. I quit my job a year and a half ago with faith that money would just show up. I realized I had been steadily shedding cognitive dissonance and my programming for about 10 years now. So that made me realize that, I’m probably not going to change anyone else’s mind in an afternoon. No matter how great my sources... The programming in our society is thick. For most an awakening is a long arduous process and it has to be their own. 

It is difficult not being able to be your authentic self with your friends and family. It is difficult talking about the trivial news sound bite of the day when you want them to understand that the nature of this reality is a lie. 

When my awakening culminated I knew I needed to “find the others”. But that is proving more difficult than I anticipated. For now I’m choosing to believe the well intentioned psychics and gurus that tell me I will find my soul family. But ultimately I know I wouldn’t have made it this far if I wasn’t willing to do it alone. 

There are many excellent resources on this site. Use the search feature and bring up threads on topics that interest you. There is usually a gem of a video or article contributed somewhere in each thread. But also seek out people that will value you for putting those resources in front of them. 

This part really got to me "it is difficult not being able to be your authentic self with your friends and family. It is difficult talking about the trivial news sound bite of the day when you want them to understand that the nature of this reality is a lie". I have a relationship of almost 3 years, and every time topics like this come up I like to share my thoughts. But she always nods it off so I will shut up already. She never asks where I get my idea's from, or questions anything the mainstream puts out. So I know how it feels not always beeing able to be my authentic self, without beeing seen as some lunetic. Thats one of the reasons I put out this thread. Thanks for your great reply, and I hope your parents will one day understand you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Robin said:

This part really got to me "it is difficult not being able to be your authentic self with your friends and family. It is difficult talking about the trivial news sound bite of the day when you want them to understand that the nature of this reality is a lie". I have a relationship of almost 3 years, and every time topics like this come up I like to share my thoughts. But she always nods it off so I will shut up already. She never asks where I get my idea's from, or questions anything the mainstream puts out. So I know how it feels not always beeing able to be my authentic self, without beeing seen as some lunetic. Thats one of the reasons I put out this thread. Thanks for your great reply, and I hope your parents will one day understand you.

I have experienced that with my peers too. The couple people I’ve told that I had an awakening, literally had 0 follow-up questions. Just a smile and a nod.. It blows my mind. I think at any point in my life, had someone looked me in the eye and told me they tapped into something greater... I would have had a lot of questions. Even if it was coming from a place of skepticism, I still would have wanted to understand why they believed that. 

You try to hand them the keys to open the door..but they like the way the door looks closed. 

So I’m trying to be more patient and contemplative about how my knowledge and efforts are best directed. 

2 hours ago, Dawn said:

I have experienced that with my peers too. The couple people I’ve told that I had an awakening, literally had 0 follow-up questions. Just a smile and a nod.. It blows my mind. I think at any point in my life, had someone looked me in the eye and told me they tapped into something greater... I would have had a lot of questions. Even if it was coming from a place of skepticism, I still would have wanted to understand why they believed that. 

You try to hand them the keys to open the door..but they like the way the door looks closed. 

So I’m trying to be more patient and contemplative about how my knowledge and efforts are best directed. 

Yeah I think that is best, because personally I can't even grasp why you wouldnt want to hear more from people who say they have awakened from something, even if its bulshit, you can find out yourself by researching. But preserving my knowledge for people who are actually interested may be a wise lession. Although I have to say they are more difficult to find then I  thought. Thats why I'm glad I found this forum so I can share with like minded people. Feels good.

• Like 1

it gets on my goat when i say a true statement to someone and they reply "i don't know" and they move on.

and i'm like "no its fact i've researched it" and they still go "i don't know"

if this is how a programmed sheep deals with it they can fucking stay asleep.

bring on the blue beam alien invasion.

Untitled8.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

bring on the blue beam alien invasion.

Was with you all the way up to that point haha. 

You cannot get through to people by force alone, be water, be patient, people start to put some dots together in their own time. See it like dropping them hints over time and whether they take it all on board or not is never a reflection of you or the information per se, it is their brain protecting itself, its frustrating but a very real thing.

Drop little bits here and there that connect relatively easily, let em do their own puzzles. Unless of course they are anything like some of us here and it would be more like "well, tell me more! that all you got!? MOOOORE!" its addictive in some ways.

Edited by Truthr
  • Like 1

it doesn't matter what dots you leave. they are incapable and/or unwilling to connect them.

when i talk about peedo andy to pro royal family do you know what i get?

"why didn't she come out and say something 20 years ago".

can you now see how programmed people are even when the lamestream come out and report it.

Fuck the dots, its irrelevant to sheep.

Untitled8.jpg

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

it doesn't matter what dots you leave. they are incapable and/or unwilling to connect them.

when i talk about peedo andy to pro royal family do you know what i get?

"why didn't she come out and say something 20 years ago".

can you now see how programmed people are even when the lamestream come out and report it.

Fuck the dots, its irrelevant to sheep.

Untitled8.jpg

The other problem is they think it doesn’t affect them and if they do they simply don’t care. It absolutely baffles me too and is sad to see because we are fucked unless the majority wake up

• Like 2

Another thing about conspiracy theories is that even if we shoot them down in flames with cool clear logic, they'll STILL go on believing in them and refuse to wake up no matter what we say..:)

https://youtu.be/Q7EXDm5sAZA

Edited by Dropship
  • Like 1

I think the same of the religious bigots who will often kill before they admit they really don't know what is real and what is alegorical and or archetypal.

I just try to spread the message to the people i can. Some people will laugh at you and just completely dismiss you, others will actually listen and take it on board, i've had a few people who i have shared information with go on and share it with other people also.

I've learnt to pick and choose who i disclose information too, as sometimes it is just not worth your energy when you know the perception they hold is very strong, but there is always hope i guess.

Slowly slowly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Parasite said:

I just try to spread the message to the people i can. Some people will laugh at you and just completely dismiss you, others will actually listen and take it on board, i've had a few people who i have shared information with go on and share it with other people also.

I've learnt to pick and choose who i disclose information too, as sometimes it is just not worth your energy when you know the perception they hold is very strong, but there is always hope i guess.

Slowly slowly.

Yes you can see that rigid state of perception in this thread alone, I think people are naturally becoming more and more curious so it’s only a matter of time. What’s making people curious, I’m not sure. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seeker said:

Yes you can see that rigid state of perception in this thread alone, I think people are naturally becoming more and more curious so it’s only a matter of time. What’s making people curious, I’m not sure. 

Human nature is nearly always one of wonder and an ear for a good fable, as we sat around the camp fire waxing lyrical about the days endeavors, the spoken words soon began being accepted as litteral truths and from there onwards a kind of blind acceptance is born.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Parasite said:

I've learnt to pick and choose who i disclose information too, as sometimes it is just not worth your energy when you know the perception they hold is very strong..

Good call, you might upset them..:)

"The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it"- Ayn Rand

Snowflake-safe-space.jpg

Edited by Dropship
  • Haha 1