Sign in to follow this  
jesuitsdidit

Johnson refuses to look at picture of boy on hospital floor

Today Crime Minister Johnson refuses to look at picture of boy lying on hospital floor then tries to steal the reporters phone.

More evidence that the Tory Party should really be called the Looting & Asset-Stripping Party?

If you need a link ask me. Even the BBC has reported on it.   :=O :=O

Well ... the effect of all this is to get idiots calling for increased funding for the toxic health care system ... a drug based charade designed by the cabal to make you more sic ...

This 4 year old had suspected pneumonia ... I know if I was in his position the last place I would want to be would be is a germ filled hospital , surrounded by sic people and men in white coats  sticking me with needles and stuffing drugs down my throat. 

ELW2tp8XUAEaBL9.jpg

There wouldn't be any of this problem if the lion's share of welfare wasn't going to foreigners.

I bet London hospitals these days are the same as the schools, no whites anywhere. Nothing but the third world.

Someone needs to say this in the media.

That's the real cause of our degrading public services.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

There wouldn't be any of this problem if the lion's share of welfare wasn't going to foreigners.

I bet London hospitals these days are the same as the schools, no whites anywhere. Nothing but the third world.

What a terrible thing to say !! You're not a racist are you??? There's many white people in hospitals too.   I'm sure that's a white foot( blurred) below the triangles on the left, in the picture below .

NHS Hospital Ward Whitechapel London 

African-Hospital.jpg

We Know Mass immigration is a wicked plan by the cabal to destroy Europe , and London is the most extreme example of this with 50% now being non white ... No where in Europe has been targeted so severely, but this is because we are some of the most enlightened and evolved people on the planet ... this is our great test , if we can deal with it , it will be our greatest accomplishment and an example to the world  of all races living in harmony side by side ...

So look at it as an opportunity ... or if you can't do that , then as Karma for our Empire ... We have to all get along .  

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Today Crime Minister Johnson refuses to look at picture of boy lying on hospital floor then tries to steal the reporters phone.

More evidence that the Tory Party should really be called the Looting & Asset-Stripping Party?

If you need a link ask me. Even the BBC has reported on it.   :=O :=O

In the non mirror photo - said boy is clearly on the floor next to a trolley - Mirror photo carefully cropped to remove that from the image (cant have people questioning the truth)

NHS Nurse - has raised the point - the boy was diagnosed by his doctor 6 days previously as having a virus.

After 6 days his mum took him to hospital

He was seen quickly-  diagnosed and (was so ill that he was) discharged the next day . In the meantime mummy saw a photo opportunity to raise a few quid selling the story and as propaganda for momentum.

But yeah Tories Evil Labour good only st Jeremy can save us - If its in the Guardian Mirror or canary its true -

Edit

Ive watched the campaign growing - Ive watched how Labour Activists and supporters talk about

Tories - (and to be honest Lib Dems and Labour MPs who speak against Corbyn)  - the fake news generated - the personal attacks - the calls for violence and justification of same- the dehumanising of Conservative votes and MPs. Its exactly the type of Language used by the Nazis against the communists in the 30s***. Having for the 20th time this week been told voting lib dem = voting tory and the 50th all tories are cunts and should be strangled type meme - I will now be voting conservative. Because I fear what a nasty intolerant regime will be installed should Labour win and its activists excuse anything Labour does as for the greater good and seek to forcibly silence any dissent.

*** Note im referring Language vilifying political opponents in the 30s - im in no way making allusions to any other activities attributed to them - particularly in the 1940s to a certain ethnic group

Edited by Eldnah

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

What a terrible thing to say !! You're not a racist are you??? There's many white people in hospitals too.   I'm sure that's a white foot( blurred) below the triangles on the left, in the picture below .

NHS Hospital Ward Whitechapel London 

African-Hospital.jpg

We Know Mass immigration is a wicked plan by the cabal to destroy Europe , and London is the most extreme example of this with 50% now being non white ... 

I don't know where you get 50 percent non-white from...... because nearly all of East London and North London has no white kids in the schools anymore... All the different parts of London are just different brown people. Redbridge is Indians. Tower Hamlets Pakistanis and Somalians, Stratford is general blacks and white people thinking the place is up-and coming, Bethnal Green, everything all mixed together. 

And the few whites you do find are usually from Poland.

this is our great test , if we can deal with it , it will be our greatest accomplishment and an example to the world  of all races living in harmony side by side ...

Well that Omani King's College student was living in harmony until he got stabbed to death....I suppose.

I hope you were joking....that's the nuttiest thing I've ever heard on this forum.

Edited by Truthspoon

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

lets remember what the lamestream media is capable of.

gotta tug those heart strings for political means.

download.jpg

Untitled8.jpg

...missed this one. Context bamboo? :)

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Well that Omani King's College student was living in harmony until he got stabbed to death....I suppose.

Some new arrivals are used to interacting  more vigorously with their fellow humans  .. I'm sure they'll adapt to our ways given time ....

The very last part of my first post was where I was being serious .... It's happened , you can't turn the clock back, you have to try to see the positive side  for your own sanity ....

But you should still  lobby your MP for tighter border controls.

Just now, Truthr said:

...missed this one. Context bamboo? :)

Yes ... I love it when people just post things like this with no explanation ... as if we're mind readers , or read the same news papers they do !

African-Hospital.jpg

Not Whitechapel, but from a magazine article about the poor state of South African hospitals.

I guess you knew that and were just using it to make a point. Unfortunately there are people who will really believe it is a UK hospital.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Janet W said:

Not Whitechapel, but from a magazine article about the poor state of South African hospitals.

I guess you knew that and were just using it to make a point. Unfortunately there are people who will really believe it is a UK hospital.

Lol ...Well done Janet ... Yes many readers will  just believed it was a UK hospital ... Dahh ...  the half a dozen  people camped out on the floor should have been a clue ... since this whole thread is about the outrage arising from one lad who took a short nap on the floor. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

This 4 year old had suspected pneumonia ... I know if I was in his position the last place I would want to be would be is a germ filled hospital , surrounded by sic people and men in white coats  sticking me with needles and stuffing drugs down my throat. 

So you would just stay home and rest ??
If you don't get the correct antibiotics quickly,  pneumonia will probably kill you.

• Like 1

Just now, Basket Case said:

So you would just stay home and rest ??
If you don't get the correct antibiotics quickly,  pneumonia will probably kill you.

Probably being the operative word .... If you believe in Antibiotics there's no need to stay in hospital for these and be exposed to more things , they can be taken at home  ... Hospitals are admittedly the most infested places on the planet with air born pathogens ... this could be very easily remedied with cheap HEPA air filters...

Personally I would try and stick it out without medication ... this is the strategy I've adhered to all my life  , and it worked ,no medication or doctors at all ... until I reached the age of 63 and encountered a prostrate problem (couldn't pee)  ... I gave in and went to  doctor ... I gobbled down the medicine and it did work ... I asked the doctor how long I have to take this medicine ..."Oh don't stop , the problem will come back" She said ... luckily I didn't believe her and weaned myself off it within a few weeks ...The problem has not returned (after 3 years) 

4 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Probably being the operative word .... If you believe in Antibiotics there's no need to stay in hospital for these and be exposed to more things , they can be taken at home  ... Hospitals are admittedly the most infested places on the planet with air born pathogens ... this could be very easily remedied with cheap HEPA air filters...

Personally I would try and stick it out without medication ... this is the strategy I've adhered to all my life  , and it worked ,no medication or doctors at all ... until I reached the age of 63 and encountered a prostrate problem (couldn't pee)  ... I gave in and went to  doctor ... I gobbled down the medicine and it did work ... I asked the doctor how long I have to take this medicine ..."Oh don't stop , the problem will come back" She said ... luckily I didn't believe her and weaned myself off it within a few weeks ...The problem has not returned (after 3 years) 

l've seen people close to me almost die from pneumonia. lf they hadn't gotten antibiotics in time (and the correct ones for the specific infection) they would be dead.
You are spreading nonsense.
Hospitals, while not anywhere near 100%  do actually save lives and also help rebuild them after major illnesses and accidents.
Can western hospitals improve ? Yes.
Do they help right now ? Yes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

Lol ...Well done Janet ... Yes many readers will  just believed it was a UK hospital ... Dahh ...  the half a dozen  people camped out on the floor should have been a clue ... since this whole thread is about the outrage arising from one lad who took a short nap on the floor. 

Stop being a twat. I knew it wasn't a London hospital.

Though it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Truthspoon

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l've seen people close to me almost die from pneumonia. lf they hadn't gotten antibiotics in time  they would be dead.

You can't possibly know the antibiotics saved them ... Neither can I know for sure the medicine I took fixed me ...placebo .. or just the body healing itself ...

What I do know for sure is that western drug based medicine was designed by the Rockefellers It's a very interesting story they started out in the wild west as quack snake oil sellers  ... They figured out if they get the patents for the drugs ... and one drug , while fixing the current issue will only cause more illness latter on ... then they've got it made ...

So antibiotics may cure pneumonia , but it will kill your intestinal flora and result in more issues later , and years of taking prostate medication will probably result in kidney problems , or something similar .... It's a very well thought out system designed to make maximum profits ... which can only be had by maximizing illness 

Edited by oz93666

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Stop being a twat. I knew it wasn't a London hospital.

I never thought that you didn't get the joke 

Not sure if this has reached this forum yet, but it's being circulating that the boy on the floor at Leeds General was faked up by his mother then put back into bed. With so much fake news and disinformation it is plausible. However:

[...]But the Yorkshire Evening Post’s story was confirmed as true by Dr Yvette Oade, Chief Medical Officer at Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, who apologised to Jack and his family.

“Our hospitals are extremely busy at the moment and we are very sorry that Jack’s family had a long wait in our Emergency Department,” she said.

“Our Chief Executive Julian Hartley has spoken to Jack’s mum and offered a personal apology.”

Here, and many other sources. https://inews.co.uk/news/leeds-hospital-photo-boy-floor-staged-conspiracy-twitter-fake-good-friend-1337258

In response to this photo, Boris started banging on about the £billions he plans to inject into the NHS.

THE health service is the biggest winner in the manifesto, with the Tories pledging to pump in an extra £650million per WEEK by 2024.

They also vow to bring in an extra 50,000 nurses, with student nurses receiving a £5,000 to £8,000 per year maintenance grant.

And there will be 6,000 more doctors in GP surgeries and 6,000 more primary care staff such as physiotherapists and pharmacists.

So, this beggars the question, since the Tories have been in power for 10 years, why have they withheld these resources until now?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, oz93666 said:

I never thought that you didn't get the joke 

I know you are an ex-pat living abroad. So am I.

But we have skills, generally, and something useful to contribute to the countries we live in. And we don't expect free-hand outs and there is no chance in hell we would ever get them, we don't start making a fuss to change the laws to favourise us and disenfranchise the indigenous citizens, and, most importantly perhaps, we don't stab people. The thought has honestly never occurred to me. Nor do I gang up with other fellow whites in the country where I live and work and find ways to lure children into my midst in order to rape them, pimp them out as sex slaves, and even murder them.

I similarly I do not gang up with fellow whites in the country where I live and work and amass weapons such as axes and knives, and, with my 20 strong gang, set fire to children, torture them and stab them to death. 

These are the kinds of things which immigrants to the UK do however.

If white people started acting like this in the countries where they worked then white people would soon have their rights to visas stopped and white people would no longer be welcome in those countries. 

However our countries don't seem to be interested in doing that.

For some reason they can't get enough unskilled, uneducated, violent idiots who like to rape, torture and murder children in our own country.

Why?

It doesn't make sense.

We need to get off the fence about immigration and stop patting ourselves on the back about how tolerant we are as our children are raped and murdered on the streets of our own country by dangerous animals who have no right to be anywhere near human civilisation.

Edited by Truthspoon

5 hours ago, Janet W said:

Not sure if this has reached this forum yet, but it's being circulating that the boy on the floor at Leeds General was faked up by his mother then put back into bed. With so much fake news and disinformation it is plausible. However:

Here, and many other sources. https://inews.co.uk/news/leeds-hospital-photo-boy-floor-staged-conspiracy-twitter-fake-good-friend-1337258

there you go truthr. you wanted context, here it is.

Untitled8.jpg

5 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

there you go truthr. you wanted context, here it is.

Untitled8.jpg

Thanks man!

6 hours ago, Velma said:

In response to this photo, Boris started banging on about the £billions he plans to inject into the NHS.

THE health service is the biggest winner in the manifesto, with the Tories pledging to pump in an extra £650million per WEEK by 2024.

They also vow to bring in an extra 50,000 nurses, with student nurses receiving a £5,000 to £8,000 per year maintenance grant.

And there will be 6,000 more doctors in GP surgeries and 6,000 more primary care staff such as physiotherapists and pharmacists.

So, this beggars the question, since the Tories have been in power for 10 years, why have they withheld these resources until now?

Because they know it'll never happen like that? Because they won't spend nearly anything as much, instead try to build percentages as best they can.

My guesses to it! 

• Like 1