Sign in to follow this  
DiggerUK

Was Boris Johnson drunk at Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday

Craig Murray has a political blog that is one of the ten most visited in the U.K.  On November 30th he accused Boris Johnson of being drunk at the wreath laying ceremony.
I am not raising questions about the poppyfest,  just highlighting the media hypocrisy in this election campaign were the bias of the media is on full display. Smears of anti semitism and racism against Corbyn, silence over Johnson!!

If the allegation of Johnson being drunk was not true,  I can't see how Craig Murray hasn't even been forced to take the accusation down from his site, let alone been dragged of to the bankruptcy courts.

"It is an interesting fact that one of the suite of rooms where the great ones gather for their sparkling wine and snacks before and after the Cenotaph ceremony on Remembrance Sunday is literally my old office, from when I was Deputy Head of the Africa Department of the FCO. It has always interested me that the grand people of British society, particularly those born to it, overlook the “little people” and forget they have agency. People like Boris Johnson do not see janitors, cleaners, cooks, drivers and waiting staff as anything but cyphers. They however see him, and I can tell you with certainty that the reason he messed up the Cenotaph ceremony, starting backwards and forward at the wrong time, laying the wreath upside down and generally stumbling around looking like an unmade bed, is that he was drunk. You could smell it off him. He arrived in that condition."

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/11/free-the-truth-a-short-speech/

• Like 1

To understand truth one needs to learn who controls the media. They highlight their own choices ALL of the time, the truth is literally right in front of you all the time, just not black and white, its slightly opaque but always there if you learn how to look. A bit like doing those magic eye things, once you know how to see it, its suddenly easy.

Nice post. I agree it certainly shows something telling, right?

Edited by Truthr

Were the BBC trying to protect his reputation by playing footage of Johnson at the Cenotaph in 2016 instead of 2019?

"The BBC apologised, and insisted the old clip was broadcast purely by mistake.In a statement, the programme said: “This morning on the programme we incorrectly used footage from a Remembrance Day service that was not filmed yesterday.“This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error.”

BBC-row-1203230.jpg?r=1573550327594

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Truthr said:

To understand truth one needs to learn who controls the media.

+

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Were the BBC trying to protect his reputation by playing footage of Johnson at the Cenotaph in 2016 instead of 2019?

"The BBC apologised, and insisted the old clip was broadcast purely by mistake.In a statement, the programme said: “This morning on the programme we incorrectly used footage from a Remembrance Day service that was not filmed yesterday.“This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error.”

=

Don't vote for labour, whatever you do :)

But seriously, quite a few tabloid errors all over the world, reporting wrong things, having to retract, apologies in the small print. I am not saying definitely, but I have seen it occur often enough in the areas expected for it to be a reflection of something they are doing intentionally. 

They certainly used old nazi propaganda techniques against Trump a few times, colour choices, CGI, PR incorporates some of Goebells techniques, mass media does across the board just varying amounts.

43 minutes ago, DiggerUK said:

Smears of anti semitism and racism against Corbyn, silence over Johnson!!

first rule of public relations: any publicity is good publicity

the anti-semitism witchunt has only boosted corbyns popularity among a public who know about the rothschilds but don't know that corbyn is himself surrounded by zionist jews like jon lansman and james schneider

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Haa... that's crazy ... how could that possibly be an error , I think your supposition is correct , they were trying to protect his reputation ...

They know 99% of people watching at the time would not notice it was old footage ... And when people hear the apology a day later they will not connect it to boris , never understand the game being played ...Classic!!

This must indicate boris is the cabals choice for PM .... what a surprise! 

23 hours ago, DiggerUK said:

Craig Murray has a political blog that is one of the ten most visited in the U.K.  On November 30th he accused Boris Johnson of being drunk at the wreath laying ceremony.
I am not raising questions about the poppyfest,  just highlighting the media hypocrisy in this election campaign were the bias of the media is on full display. Smears of anti semitism and racism against Corbyn, silence over Johnson!!

If the allegation of Johnson being drunk was not true,  I can't see how Craig Murray hasn't even been forced to take the accusation down from his site, let alone been dragged of to the bankruptcy courts.

"It is an interesting fact that one of the suite of rooms where the great ones gather for their sparkling wine and snacks before and after the Cenotaph ceremony on Remembrance Sunday is literally my old office, from when I was Deputy Head of the Africa Department of the FCO. It has always interested me that the grand people of British society, particularly those born to it, overlook the “little people” and forget they have agency. People like Boris Johnson do not see janitors, cleaners, cooks, drivers and waiting staff as anything but cyphers. They however see him, and I can tell you with certainty that the reason he messed up the Cenotaph ceremony, starting backwards and forward at the wrong time, laying the wreath upside down and generally stumbling around looking like an unmade bed, is that he was drunk. You could smell it off him. He arrived in that condition."

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2019/11/free-the-truth-a-short-speech/

He is highly on cocaine. I know the eyes and the face and the hair of a cocaine addicted. He cannot confuse me.

However, if you got too much of that drug (what sometimes happens) you need to drink a lot of alcohol to be able to behave almost sane. The alcohol - as a matter of fact - might have supported him to finish that days duty without breaking down and needing an ambulance. However, it will be impossible to continue that kind of  game forever.

Of course, foreign secret services know about his weakness and therefore he is being supported by them, since such a weakness makes him vulnerable for political blackmailing. He's the perfect "joker" for foreign governments.