This thread is my presentation of small sections of evidence that routinely get ignored by the people who claim six missions were hoaxed. It appears no amount of conclusive evidence can break through an unreasonable person's fixed opinion. Nobody will be able to explain these videos properly, I doubt anyone will even try.

Number 1 shows an analysis of some soil being kicked by the flimsiest of boot movements. It goes a ridiculous height and distance, but perfect for the Moon. Adjusted for the Earth, it is ludicrous.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKpZM0gqugs

Number 2, several objects flicked and tossed unfeasible distances. ALL perfect lunar motion. The piece of tarpaulin used to cover the science experiment, flicked with an aluminium rod a ludicrous height and distance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq6yYQYoX_A

Number 3 The Traverse of the Lunar Rover across the Moon's surface. I cannot fathom how anybody can view this and not seriously understand how it could not possibly be faked.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVh0gm5vtc

Number 4 This one is an enormous nail in the hoax coffin. We have an astronaut digging a trench. All the while they both move about. ONLY when the footage is sped up to 245% does the soil rise and fall at Earth freefall speed. The astronauts look ridiculously fast!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-7JgdgJls

Number 5 and 6 These next two parts both from a very long continuous EVA sequence. Part 1 shows a gravitational analysis. Part 2 shows soil hitting the ground at the same time....is the soil on wires? The analysis in video 1 shows that ONLY when the astronaut motion is 245% does he jump and land at Earth freefall speed. He looks absurd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U

Video 2, shows soil kicked up, hitting the ground in unison with the astronaut. This totally kicks the bullshit wires theory in the bollocks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5FuVxDcPU

Is there actually a single truth seeker around these parts who cares to acknowledge the evidence PROPERLY? To any logical, rational and honest truth seeking person, that proves they were taken on the Moon, especially the one with the Lunar Rover.

Number 7

http://www.mem-tek.com/apollo/ISD.html

Some truly epic analysis, PROVING from 2 pictures that the Apollo mission was exactly where they said. On the Moon at the right latitude and longitude facing the directions claimed with the Earth exactly positioned correctly as viewed from where the pictures were taken!!

Firstly Photo 1 -
5924_cropped_color-balanced_medium-res.j

"Earth in photo 5924 — This is the exact brightness and color of the Earth, as recorded in the above photo, after only color correction was applied to the original film slide. Note that you are seeing the Pacific Ocean and the continent of Australia at the 10 o'clock position. Japan is at the 1 o'clock position at the upper right, but it appears that Japan was covered by clouds. Note that I increased the sharpness and boosted the contrast in the larger linked image in order to make both the cloud patterns and land masses more apparent."
Earth_closeup_sharpened_contrast-boosted

"Celestia's representation of the Earth from the Apollo 11 landing site on July 21, 1969 at 04:14UT — Pretty much an exact match, isn't it? Well, except for Celestia's simulated cloud cover. This Celestia image of the Earth is on the Earth's bearing relative to the Apollo 11 landing site, and of course looking up at the Earth and greatly zoomed in. Using the Celestia image and the above close-up view of the Earth taken from photo 5924, one can calculate exactly how much the camera was tilted relative to horizontal when photo 5924 was taken."

Closeupof-Earth.gif 

Posted (edited)

Shall we start at the first video ?

Kicking up some dust..

All those calculations are missing one thing.. the density or composition of the material being kicked up. Just this morning i cleaned out my wood burning fireplace, the fine ash/soot from the burnt oak blocks was hanging visibly in the air for quite a while whilst i was brushing the stuff into a dustpan, and as i was attepting to tie the bin bag it was still floating around like a little cloud. Settled shortly afterwards, but it was quite a while. Emptying the hoover /vacuum cleaner creates the same dust dispersal problem... for me anyway, visible, tasteable and videoable dust.  So ,how can proof be obtained from such a video, when we don't have any way of verifying the medium being kicked up ??..

So how's my credit score ? was at zero.. can it get worse ??

Edited by Astraldruid

3 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

Kicking up some dust..

All those calculations are missing one thing.. the density or composition of the material being kicked up. Just this morning i cleaned out my wood burning fireplace, the fine ash/soot from the burnt oak blocks was hanging visibly in the air for quite a while whilst i was brushing the stuff into a dustpan, and as i was attepting to tie the bin bag it was still floating around like a little cloud. Settled shortly afterwards, but it was quite a while. Emptying the hoover /vacuum cleaner creates the same dust dispersal problem... for me anyway, visible, tasteable and videoable dust.  So ,how can proof be obtained from such a video, when we don't have any way of verifying the medium being kicked up ??..

So how's my credit score ? was at zero.. can it get worse ??

Your reply demonstrates your poor grasp of physics.

Firstly it doesn't matter what size the particles are to see that they have travelled a crazy distance and height for such a casual small sideways boot movement!

Secondly there is ZERO dust suspension. No atmosphere to hold them up.

In a vacuum dust falls to the ground, how can you not know this? That is exactly what we see on the footage.The medium density is totally irrelevant when NONE of it is being suspended and it travels in a clear parabolic arc.

Let's take it as written that all the maths is way above your understanding. You're in to minus figures.

4 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

So ,how can proof be obtained from such a video, when we don't have any way of verifying the medium being kicked up ??..

Because we don't need to verify anything when none of it is being suspended. You just shot your own claim down with a 40mm aircraft gun.

4 hours ago, Astraldruid said:

Epic fail, move on, that one still stands as proof.

Robert, you're very prepared for this subject. Although I don't agree that nasa actually went to the moon, you are obviously more than qualified to argue that they did.

I find this video fascinating, what's your take on it? Don't get distracted by the title, it's what we actually see in the clip that's interesting and I have yet to hear a decent explanation for why they would do this. To save time I already know that I'm a complete moron, no grasp of physics, the video is stupid, flat earther idiot etc... etc... but that aside just humour me and try to explain why they would need to fake an image of the earth from low orbit. To be clear I am not saying this video is proof of anything other than they faked this particular shot, the reasons why they did it are open to speculation.

Firstly it doesn't matter what size the particles are to see that they have travelled a crazy distance and height for such a casual small sideways boot movement!

Secondly there is ZERO dust suspension. No atmosphere to hold them up.

So, you are saying that my point is irrelevant because it is in space and that is not how things happen in space ??  Whilst i am saying that it's not in space, and have shown that that is how things happen here in my living room.  So who has the better argument ? something that i see in a supposed 'Moon' video, i can closely replicate whilst not even having to get dressed, and you claim that i am wrong because your video shows what happens in space ?? have you been on the moon and kicked up some dust ?.. No. you haven't. So you can not say that what we are supposed to be watching is real, can you? No you can't. You can shout louder and use possibly faked videos as evidence, butit is ony evidence of your insecurity.

Your opinion (because that is what it is) is irrelevant to me.

59 minutes ago, Astraldruid said:

So, you are saying that my point is irrelevant because it is in space and that is not how things happen in space ?? 

No! I am arguing it is irrelevant because NONE of the particles are suspending, so they are either not fine at all in air or dust in a vacuum. None of that matches your exploits with a bloody bin bag.

Whilst i am saying that it's not in space, and have shown that that is how things happen here in my living room.

Which is bullshit and nothing to do with what we see!

So who has the better argument ? something that i see in a supposed 'Moon' video, i can closely replicate whilst not even having to get dressed, and you claim that i am wrong because your video shows what happens in space ??

You aren't making an argument. You are gibbering on about the density of the soil because in your basement dust suspends in the air and takes ages to come down. Nothing in the footage replicates that.

have you been on the moon and kicked up some dust ?.. No. you haven't. So you can not say that what we are supposed to be watching is real, can you? YNo you can't.

Wow, we have a comedian in the house. I don't need to go to the Moon to use physics to analyse visible evidence. The visible evidence shows it cannot be on Earth. So far all you are doing is showing you don't understand physics. Best run along.

You can shout louder and use possibly faked videos as evidence, butit is ony evidence of your insecurity.

Your opinion (because that is what it is) is irrelevant to me.

Prove it's fake. All you are doing is saying they are fake but without any argument as to why. That should bother a truth seeker. You are so fixated with your opinion that no amount of evidence will suffice.

1 hour ago, Silent Bob said:

I find this video fascinating, what's your take on it? Don't get distracted by the title, it's what we actually see in the clip that's interesting and I have yet to hear a decent explanation for why they would do this. To save time I already know that I'm a complete moron, no grasp of physics, the video is stupid, flat earther idiot etc... etc... but that aside just humour me and try to explain why they would need to fake an image of the earth from low orbit. To be clear I am not saying this video is proof of anything other than they faked this particular shot, the reasons why they did it are open to speculation.

OK. Well I answered this already on my other thread but a moderator deleted it without notification.

Firstly, please tell me why you believe what is said in the video? I ask this because it is mainly appalling observation, deception and lies. I can prove this if you can spare 10 or so minutes.

• To start with the film maker Bart Sibrel claims that they have "ingeniously" moved the camera back in the cabin to get the whole Earth in the window. That is so dumb it deserves a cream pie in the face. You wouldn't even get England in the window in low Earth orbit.
  •  
  • Next, he claims all the movements at the camera edge are arms. A lie. They are provably the edge of the window.
  •  
  • He claims that the footage was leaked to him somehow. A lie. It was part of a consumer video package you can buy in the shops!
  •  
  • He claims they were faking being half way to the Moon. They did 3 transmissions, 2 live TV rehearsals to test the equipment, one to do the live TV.
  •  
  • He later changed his story to  a window transparency. Easily disproven.

So, onto the counter evidence. This first very quick video is a section from one of the transmissions he deliberately and deceptively didn't include:

Next up is a video showing the Earth actually rotating during an unbroken piece of transmission:

And if you get time or inclination, here is a part of a series tearing the arse out of Sibrel so thoroughly it is laughable - the man is a liar and a charlatan:

I watched the first two videos, but the last one I couldn't due to that annoying mechanical voice - in my experience videos with these voices are never worth watching. I'm not sure what you think the first two videos are showing me? I still see a round window which is filled with an image of earth in low orbit, I thought it was clear the video shows this especially when the arm gets in the way and we turn the lights on and see the whole damn set up. I didn't expect you to deny what we clearly see with own eyes here, I thought you'd have some other explanation for it.

I definately can't see any rotation in the 2nd video, but to be fair I wouldn't expect to. If we start with 24 hours for 1 rotation of around 25k miles, so for 10 mins divide by 24 then 6 to get around 170 miles movement in the centre. Would you really expect to see this? Higher up where that land mass is visible the movement would be less due to smaller circumference there. It just looks to me that the camera itself shifts slightly between takes, which we see in the video.

Firstly, please tell me why you believe what is said in the video? I ask this because it is mainly appalling observation, deception and lies. I can prove this if you can spare 10 or so minutes. I don't necessarily believe what is said, I'm more interested in what I see.

• To start with the film maker Bart Sibrel claims that they have "ingeniously" moved the camera back in the cabin to get the whole Earth in the window. That is so dumb it deserves a cream pie in the face. You wouldn't even get England in the window in low Earth orbit. That isn't what he's saying, it's not the whole earth just part of it in low orbit. Thats exactly what it looks like to me. Scale is hard to determine, I can only see one land mass, just right of centre towards the top. Otherwise mostly over water, who knows where over the earth.
  •  
  • Next, he claims all the movements at the camera edge are arms. A lie. They are provably the edge of the window. It's clearly an arm, not sure what else to say.....
  •  
  • He claims that the footage was leaked to him somehow. A lie. It was part of a consumer video package you can buy in the shops! Not really, he suspects he was sent it in error due to the implications he believes it has. Seems a reasonable assumption, didn't NASA accidently record over loads of their original moon footage videos once?
  •  
  • He claims they were faking being half way to the Moon. They did 3 transmissions, 2 live TV rehearsals to test the equipment, one to do the live TV.
  • How is this proven?
  • He later changed his story to  a window transparency. Easily disproven. What?

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

I watched the first two videos, but the last one I couldn't due to that annoying mechanical voice - in my experience videos with these voices are never worth watching. I'm not sure what you think the first two videos are showing me? I still see a round window which is filled with an image of earth in low orbit, I thought it was clear the video shows this especially when the arm gets in the way and we turn the lights on and see the whole damn set up. I didn't expect you to deny what we clearly see with own eyes here, I thought you'd have some other explanation for it.

So you didn't watch a video that tears this guy a new backside, shows his claims to be garbage visually and shows he is a proven liar. I am staggered at you saying you still see an "image of the Earth in low orbit"! The first video shows the Earth a small distant circle and it falls off the edge of the SQUARE window! How can you claim that is a transparency of Earth from orbit?? That's bonkers.

giphy.gif

It looks like this on the film:

FFS.gif

And like this on the images captured:

FFS2.gif

Clearly it is the FULL EARTH. In low Earth orbit you cannot even see 1/10 of the whole Earth if you had 180 degree vision.

The lights come on after he has come back from the window and zoomed the camera out.

I definately can't see any rotation in the 2nd video, but to be fair I wouldn't expect to. If we start with 24 hours for 1 rotation of around 25k miles, so for 10 mins divide by 24 then 6 to get around 170 miles movement in the centre. Would you really expect to see this? Higher up where that land mass is visible the movement would be less due to smaller circumference there. It just looks to me that the camera itself shifts slightly between takes, which we see in the video.

You can't huh? How about if you do that calculation properly. In 24 hours it does 360 degrees. That is 15 degrees per hour. Or 2.5 degrees in 10 minutes.

Like this:

giphy.gif

I don't necessarily believe what is said, I'm more interested in what I see.

Do you see:

The tiny Earth disappearing to the edge of the window as the camera is zoomed out?

The Earth rotating with side to side images in the gif above?

The whole Earth (clue - see pictures above)?

•  That isn't what he's saying, it's not the whole earth just part of it in low orbit. Thats exactly what it looks like to me. Scale is hard to determine, I can only see one land mass, just right of centre towards the top. Otherwise mostly over water, who knows where over the earth.

Do you see the WHOLE Earth? Do you think the WHOLE Earth is visible in Low Earth Orbit, because through a window you would be lucky to get England in full.

That is exactly what Sibrel is saying, he is saying it is the whole Earth captured as they move the camera back from the window. Incredibly dumb claim.

• Next, he claims all the movements at the camera edge are arms. A lie. They are provably the edge of the window. It's clearly an arm, not sure what else to say.....

Video one above, are you saying that the clearly tiny far away Earth is somehow enlarged when you move away from the window???? What else to say? How about explaining how a tiny Earth is possible in low Earth orbit?

He claims that the footage was leaked to him somehow. A lie. It was part of a consumer video package you can buy in the shops! Not really, he suspects he was sent it in error due to the implications he believes it has. Seems a reasonable assumption, didn't NASA accidently record over loads of their original moon footage videos once?

It was part of a package on sale to the public, regardless of what spin you want to put on Sibrel's lie. Sibrel suggests something hidden and sinister when that is a total lie. he deliberately avoided showing footage that proved his claims were lies. NASA did not record over any footage, they over wrote their backup copies of the slow scan TV recordings and the backup telemetry. All recorded on other mediums.

He claims they were faking being half way to the Moon. They did 3 transmissions, 2 live TV rehearsals to test the equipment, one to do the live TV.

How is this proven?

Video 1 above that you seemed to not even acknowledge. It shows a section from one of the transmissions he avoided. Do I need to prove to you that all 3 were made?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOWnEdefKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOWnEdefKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nVlMg27cik

• He later changed his story to  a window transparency. Easily disproven. What?

Sibrel claimed in this film that this was the FULL Earth in a camera filmed from the back of the cabin. He quickly realised how totally dumb that was and changed his story to the other bullshit claim that it was a transparency.

Edited by Rupert Ugo

Very silent Bob? I just noticed your "innocent" question is anything but, you are actually a moon hoaxer according to the vote. Perhaps you can actually try explaining the evidence in post 1!! To any honest person, that footage you asked about in the hoax film shows a distant Earth, rotating and matching photographs. Exactly the right size and position to match the Apollo 11 trajectory. It shows that the film maker is a deceitful git.

1 hour ago, disguise the limit said:

I tried watching the third video.   I don't trust Google Moon as a source (who does?), but thanks anyway.

Wow, way to go to miss the unbelievable evidence with a wave of your hand!!

It's pitch black sky. It's broad daylight. The area is lit for visibly tens of miles. The ground changes in its reflectivity as the rover tracks across sun. The distant mountains don't get any nearer. They cover an enormous area of ground.

Now, you want to try that again as a truth seeker.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if we did go to the moon or if it was faked, I've seen plenty of evidence to support both sides. That's the problem with most topics, plenty of evidence to support each side, so I accept that I don't know with most things and probably never will. Still, it's always worth pondering on these things, it's fun if nothing else. The main reason I voted hoax on the forum was because I knew it would wind you up, couldn't resist ;) Overall I still feel that going to the moon the way we claimed we did would be such an extraordinary and astonishing achievement that extraordinary evidence is required to prove it. You post plenty of supporting evidence, but none of it is conclusive in my opinion (I know you disagree!).

I was going to look more into the geology thing, but I just couldn't be bothered in the end. It is much easier to just claim that geology isn't a real science. As an aside there is a guy called Robert Gentry that claims he has cast iron geological proof that the earth in only 5000 years old. The point is that if you want to prove a theory you will find evidence to back it up. Sometimes evidence can support 2 rival theories, like cosmic microwave background which is always held up as evidence in support of the big bang theory, whilst the steady state theory actually predicted this more accurately so really it supports steady state more.

It's often said that you can't prove a negative so we can't prove we didn't go to the moon, anymore than we can prove the non existence of the flying spaghetti monster. I have seen plenty of evidence suggesting we might not have gone but no proof. For me your rocks are evidence in support of us going, but not proof on their own. Assumptions will have had to be made to reach the conclusions stated, some of those assumptions could later prove to be erroneous as is often the case in science, we're always learning. I suppose the only evidence that would definately convince me is seeing with my own eyes, if it was possible for instance to look through a telescope and see the astronauts waving at me. But even then I could claim is was a hologram if I wanted to hold on to a belief that we didn't go...... :)

I suppose what this all comes down to is whether we believe what the establishment tells us or not. If we do, then the moon landing is definately real if we don't then it didn't happen, all the evidence and arguments we have are just detail. Overall I feel that we have been lied to about so many things that I now question everything, and to be fair this is a normal reaction to being repeatedly lied to by anyone. It also means that I will doubt them when they tell the truth, again a natural reaction to serial liars. You obviously know that the reason you are in the minority on these forums is because you are one of the few who still believes what the establishment tells you. Outside of this forum you are in the majority, so I guess you come on here for the challenge rather than speak to people who agree with you which would just be like an echo chamber. I do change my mind about things when presented with new, compelling evidence but your rocks haven't swung me. I still accept we may have gone, but it still seems too far fetched for me to believe right now.

You post plenty of supporting evidence, but none of it is conclusive in my opinion (I know you disagree!)

I can disprove every single daft hoax claim. You cannot disprove one single landing claim.

The OP has irrefutable proof. Video 3 - come on. The last 2 require a bit of science understanding. But also prove on their own it had to be filmed on the Moon.

The rocks cannot be meteorites. They cannot be Earth rocks. Do the maths.

How can a video prove anything at all? Just because they tell you this is actual footage from the moon doesn't mean it is, how can you be so naive? There is no proof that it is fake, but no proof that it is real either just like every video ever made. Unless you filmed it yourself or was present whilst it was being filmed then you just can't know. If you do insist on these videos proving anything then look at this video - it has a bridge in space at the edge of their world, clear evidence of a flat realm which must have been filmed on Asgard, can't possibly have been filmed on earth as there are no bridges into space on earth. Also proves earth is flat as we actually see them travelling down in s straight line, the path is always directly up or down, this is impossible on a round earth.

The last 2 videos are still just videos which may or may not be genuine, so the science involved may be right but doesn't neccesarily prove anything. If they were going to fake video scenes of being on the moon then they're going to do it right and make sure it agrees with conventional wisdom.

What has maths got to do with your rocks not being from earth? Maths is just a tool to process data according to a theory, but does not in itself validate a theory.

I like the flat earth comment, silent bob.  There's a video where from an airplane, you can see Hudson Bay from Missouri, 1,000 miles away. That's not possible on a ball earth under a million miles diameter. So, no, I don't  believe a thing nasa tells us. The tech in 1967 killed men on the pad, and two years later, all went swimmingly. 50 years later, we can't leave low earth orbit and there's no record of how we did it in the first place. Other than what's presented in this informative thread, of course.

2 hours ago, disguise the limit said:

Where did google moon get their info?  Street view?  C'moon, man!

21 hours ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Wow, way to go to miss the unbelievable evidence with a wave of your hand!!

It's pitch black sky. It's broad daylight. The area is lit for visibly tens of miles. The ground changes in its reflectivity as the rover tracks across sun. The distant mountains don't get any nearer. They cover an enormous area of ground.

Now, you want to try that again as a truth seeker.

Well?

How can a video prove anything at all? Just because they tell you this is actual footage from the moon doesn't mean it is, how can you be so naive? There is no proof that it is fake, but no proof that it is real either just like every video ever made. Unless you filmed it yourself or was present whilst it was being filmed then you just can't know. If you do insist on these videos proving anything then look at this video - it has a bridge in space at the edge of their world, clear evidence of a flat realm which must have been filmed on Asgard, can't possibly have been filmed on earth as there are no bridges into space on earth. Also proves earth is flat as we actually see them travelling down in s straight line, the path is always directly up or down, this is impossible on a round earth.

I shudder at you lack of logic and reverse mental gymnastics.

The physics!!! Replicate it on Earth and it looks ridiculous. THAT'S HOW. 

The one jumping shows that the footage needs to run at a comical 2.45 x speed to make the jumper and the soil in the second video fall at Earth speed. Doesn't your brain understand that?

The last 2 videos are still just videos which may or may not be genuine, so the science involved may be right but doesn't neccesarily prove anything. If they were going to fake video scenes of being on the moon then they're going to do it right and make sure it agrees with conventional wisdom.

The science shows that these videos cannot be on Earth. They need to run at 245% to make things fall correctly at Earth speed. The problem is your science understanding.

As for the bullshit about them faking it correctly. Show how!!! THAT'S THE WHOLE BLOODY POINT.

2 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

What has maths got to do with your rocks not being from earth? Maths is just a tool to process data according to a theory, but does not in itself validate a theory.

Christ!! Figure of speech.

You have two options. They are Earth rocks or Meteorites. Neither are possible given the thousands of analyses performed.

Do the deductive reasoning. Fill in the missing sentence.

They are not from Earth for all the reasons given, they cannot be meteorites for all the reasons given therefore they must be from:

a) The Moon

b) The Moon

c) Bob's Cafe via the Moon

2 minutes ago, disguise the limit said:

how does Google moon have a street view of the moon?

Wow, way to go to miss the unbelievable evidence with a wave of your hand!!   It's pitch black sky. It's broad daylight. The area is lit for visibly tens of miles. The ground changes in its reflectivity as the rover tracks across sun. The distant mountains don't get any nearer. They cover an enormous area of ground.   Now, you want to try that again as a truth seeker.

Google Moon is built up from THOUSANDS of orbital pictures from numerous sources and topographical data also from nunerouscdources - explain how they shot this scene!

Clue - on the Moon.

2 hours ago, disguise the limit said:

I like the flat earth comment, silent bob.  There's a video where from an airplane, you can see Hudson Bay from Missouri, 1,000 miles away. That's not possible on a ball earth under a million miles diameter. So, no, I don't  believe a thing nasa tells us. The tech in 1967 killed men on the pad, and two years later, all went swimmingly. 50 years later, we can't leave low earth orbit and there's no record of how we did it in the first place. Other than what's presented in this informative thread, of course.

He gods the bloke's a flatnut as well!

The bad decision to use fully pressurised oxygen and problem wiring did the fire. From that they learnt a whole lot of things.

Please go and visit the clue shop - the entire Apollo program is one vast documented thing with every microscopic detail available to read.

Maybe learn to use a search engine?

I laugh at you insisting I believe "authority" when the lot of you believe some of the dumbest shit out there to "support" this crazy hoax.

2 minutes ago, Rupert Ugo said:

Please go and visit the clue shop - the entire Apollo program is one vast documented thing with every microscopic detail available to read.

Oh well it must be true then.

And people watched it on TV as well so it must be doubly true.

• Like 1