Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hillary's 33k emails, Laura Silsby trying to kidnap 33 children, Putins 33 word oath, Trump appointing 33 Catholic advisors, the 33 decameter pyramid in North Korea, Alex Jones getting his channel frozen with 33k videos, Red Ice TV Banned with 333k subscribers, Robert Trumps $33 million contract, and the list goes on. This is nothing new of course and sometimes it's not so blatant either. One example would be John Lennon's death, we often hear about that but not many talk about the attempt on Harrison's life by 33 year old Michael Abram, which took place at 3:30 a.m.

Is it all coincidental, or are they rubbing the fact that they control both sides of the political spectrum in our faces? Am I going crazy too because sometimes I will keep looking at a clock dead on 33 mins past the hour, I'm not just talking once, I'm talking everytime I'm looking at it when my mind is full of deep thoughts. I read into it and other people have experienced this. Some folks say it's something to do with angel numbers. I probably haven't articulated my feelings that well as writing isn't my strong point (painting and illustrating is), but I feel like I'm going nuts, or reading too much into things.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Embassy of the United States of America in London is the diplomatic mission of the United States in the United Kingdom. It is the largest American embassy in Western Europe and the focal point for events relating to the United States held in the United Kingdom.

33 Nine Elms Lane, Nine Elms, London
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The View from The Shard is a tourist attraction based in London's tallest building,
The 
Shard. ... The attraction has a ground floor gift shop as well as 'The Sky Boutique,' on Level 68, with limited edition ...

An innovative lift service system was created for The Shard by KONE engineering. ... Guests transfer lifts on Level  33

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Hillary's 33k emails, Laura Silsby trying to kidnap 33 children, Putins 33 word oath, Trump appointing 33 Catholic advisors, the 33 decameter pyramid in North Korea, Alex Jones getting his channel frozen with 33k videos, Red Ice TV Banned with 333k subscribers, Robert Trumps $33 million contract, and the list goes on. This is nothing new of course and sometimes it's not so blatant either. One example would be John Lennon's death, we often hear about that but not many talk about the attempt on Harrison's life by 33 year old Michael Abram, which took place at 3:30 a.m.

Is it all coincidental, or are they rubbing the fact that they control both sides of the political spectrum in our faces? Am I going crazy too because sometimes I will keep looking at a clock dead on 33 mins past the hour, I'm not just talking once, I'm talking everytime I'm looking at it when my mind is full of deep thoughts. I read into it and other people have experienced this. Some folks say it's something to do with angel numbers. I probably haven't articulated my feelings that well as writing isn't my strong point (painting and illustrating is), but I feel like I'm going nuts, or reading too much into things.

 

 And of course 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

 

I often wake up during the night at 3.30am. Strange but true.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is 33 is obviously not always sinister, but when I see stuff like this it just seems fitting. I'm probably just getting too cynical.

33india.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 And of course 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

 

I often wake up during the night at 3.30am. Strange but true.

 

 

Me too ,, every Saturday night ,, get woken by the noises ,, always 3.33? 👀

 

untitledbbbb_zpsdj3imc4w.png

 

Edited by jupiter12
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Basket Case said:

The View from The Shard is a tourist attraction based in London's tallest building,
The 
Shard. ... The attraction has a ground floor gift shop as well as 'The Sky Boutique,' on Level 68, with limited edition ...

An innovative lift service system was created for The Shard by KONE engineering. ... Guests transfer lifts on Level  33

 

I wouldn't be surprised if Mary Poppins landed in '33 Cherry Tree Lane' ,,

 

5ee4a418d8ac879420f4af694a1632cfccc_zpsl

 

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

 

Me too ,, every Saturday night ,, get woken by the noises ,, always 3.33? 👀

 

untitledbbbb_zpsdj3imc4w.png

 

 

Naughty Jupiter!

 

I just looked at my profile and I have won 33 days of being top dog!!!!!!

 

361 Golden Retrievers. Such a shame it wasn't 28 less!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UFO sighting: Google Maps spies 33M-wide ‘alien craft’ in Area 51

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1172241/ufo-sighting-google-maps-alien-craft-area-51-conspiracy-theory

 

Octopuses are aliens. That’s the claim being made by a team of 33 researchers published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/octopus-aliens-scientists-theory-meteors-space-earth-cambrian-explosion-a8358631.html

 

🙄

 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything you need to know about the confounding season finale of Netflix's 'Dark'

Dec 6, 2017, 8:53 PM

Warning: Major spoilers ahead for the season one finale of "Dark."

Netflix's new sci-fi series "Dark" is a tangle of time-travel loops, wormholes, and mysterious characters. The season one finale ended with a shocking reveal, jettisoning the protagonist Jonas into the future while leaving dozens of unanswered questions (which we've rounded up here) in the past.

 

Plus we can't forget the scene in which adult-Jonas and H.G. Tannhaus discuss the importance of the number 33. Not only do the lunar and solar cycles match every 33 years, but Jonas mentions that 33 is the age at which the Antichrist's reign begins.

https://www.insider.com/dark-season-finale-analysis-2017-12

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stride said:

330 ml Cans of coke..

 

33RPM records (don't really see these anymore)

 

Yes, 2 good examples.   Regarding cans of Coke of 330 ml = 33 cl.   Also just to add the RPM for long play records was 33 1/3.

Edited by Orange Alert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

th?id=OIP.wQahcRXVtb_wmXuNkDeqGQHaGt%26p

 

th?id=OIP.majBSJPlZ20vYoYsvx1MbQHaFC%26p

 

The Most Famous DeMolay of All: Walt Disney

October 19, 2018

The Most Famous DeMolay of All:  Walt Disney

Did you know that Mickey Mouse was a DeMolay?  Well, in truth, Walt Disney was a member of DeMolay, and knew “Dad” Frank S. Land very well.  He was the 107th member of Mother Chapter, and joined in March of 1920, at the age of 19, just as the DeMolay program was taking shape.  He was one of “Dad” Land’s boys.  By this time in his life he had already dropped out of school to get a job selling candy and magazines on the train that ran from Kansas City to Chicago at age 15.  At age 17 he couldn’t get into the Navy or the Army, so he went to France and served as a Red Cross ambulance driver during World War I.  Fearless behavior for a very young man!

https://demolay.org/the-most-famous-demolay-of-all-walt-disney/

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

 

Yes, 2 good examples.   Regarding cans of Coke of 330 ml = 33 cl.   Also just to add the RPM for long play records was 33 1/3.

 

Just to point out that 33 and 1/3 is 33.33 in the decimal equivalent to 2 decimal places.

 

Double whammy for the 33 cult.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I´ve said it so many times before.

 

The Corporation of the City of London, i.e. the Rothschilds et al have more power than the politicians tens of millions of people still vote for in the UK. Hundreds of millions of people worldwide still vote for these puppets. The New World Order is here now. Try your best not to be a part of it.

 

The wars are bankers wars. The bankers are Freemasons and a disproportiante number are Jews.

 

It could not be clearer, but the masses don´t want to know.

 

On the eleventh day of the eleventh month - November- at 11am marks the time World War I officially came to an end in 1918.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2019 at 11:18 AM, muir said:

The Most Famous DeMolay of All: Walt Disney


I'm probably reaching with this one, club 33 is definitely weird though.

 

mm33.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

Jesus died with 33

 

:classic_smile:

Yep, and 33 miracles.

 

King David ruled in Jerusalem for thirty-three years. Jacob had thirty-three sons and daughters. Probably more I have forgotten too. It gets weirder when we start looking at the 33 vertebrae and chakras.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And all the piamids in the world are lined up at a 33 degree angle to each other

and a 33 degree free masion

 

just a coincidence btw (the clues in made with stone)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pope John Paul I  17 October 1912 – 28 September 1978) was head of the Catholic Church and sovereign of the Vatican City from 26 August 1978 to his death 33 days later. He was the first pope to have been born in the 20th century. His reign is among the shortest in papal history

A secretly  'murdered Pope' ?????
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_I_conspiracy_theories

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×