I kept seeing 33 everywhere.  I got annoyed and shouted the my laptop.... what does 33 Mean?  Then at that sudden moment the laptop locked or crashed with the numbers 33 in white on an empty background flashing in large font. Really wtf

• Thanks 1

from The Numbers Lady "It basically said that when you see the Number pattern 333 repeatedly, you have the gift of insight and intuition. You are creative, and a spiritual person who is called to help others find their way. That all makes perfect sense. "

don't forget 33 vertebrae in human spine.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, tantra86 said:

I kept seeing 33 everywhere.  I got annoyed and shouted the my laptop.... what does 33 Mean?  Then at that sudden moment the laptop locked or crashed with the numbers 33 in white on an empty background flashing in large font. Really wtf

"The numbers MASON, what do they mean?"

Last year the rugby league team I support signed an unheard of player who had actually never played rugby league before, took him on a trial to see how he'd do and fully expected him to play reserves. Then we gave him the squad number 33 and I suddenly expected him to be good. Unexpectedly he played in the first team all year, judge for yourselves!

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure what significance numbers have but for those of you who like numbers how about this?

The UK general election was held on the 12/12/2019.

1+2=3
1+2=3
2+0+1+9=12, 1+2=3

333 was the day they said 'The Red Wall Fell'.

• Thanks 1

Mount Hermon is at 33 degrees latitude and longitude. (In the Book of Enoch, Mount Hermon is the place where the Grigori; “Watchers, Sons of God or the Nephilim,” a class of fallen angels descended to Earth.)” .

The number of turns in a complete sequence of human DNA equals 33.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33.. the percentage of angels which fell to earth?

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:26 PM, Back2Nature said:

I'm not sure what significance numbers have but for those of you who like numbers how about this?

The UK general election was held on the 12/12/2019.

1+2=3
1+2=3
2+0+1+9=12, 1+2=3

333 was the day they said 'The Red Wall Fell'.

ukge33.jpg.fa21ff73ec3b06c2b0c66ae2e8a9d00e.jpg

New video from HighImpactVlogs on 33.  The Q-3-3-N-Y-C thing is pretty weird, but could just be another "coincidence". It's good to see more folks noticing though.

"When information overload occurs, pattern recognition is how to determine truth." - Marshall McLuhan

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws." -Confucius

Mount Meru; 33 miles wide, the black magnetic Mountain at the North Pole.

https://youtu.be/aCuC6ZsI70s

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

New video from HighImpactVlogs on 33.  The Q-3-3-N-Y-C thing is pretty weird, but could just be another "coincidence". It's good to see more folks noticing though.

"When information overload occurs, pattern recognition is how to determine truth." - Marshall McLuhan

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws." -Confucius

I like your profile picture. Is it a viking cat?

Do you think that 33 has the potential to be the new reptile/alien/5G distraction or do you think there is something in it?

27 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

I like your profile picture. Is it a viking cat?

Do you think that 33 has the potential to be the new reptile/alien/5G distraction or do you think there is something in it?

Thanks. Yep, this is the uncropped image:

il_fullxfull.585291383_sw7v.jpg.887aa043c861fd9bda56800ec831124d.jpg

In regards to the potential of 33 being a distraction, I don't think that many people outside of the truther community notice to be honest, and normal people would probably think I was crazy if brought it up in conversations.

In my honest opinion, I do think there is some higher power relating to 33, but I also think it's the work of men most of the time it appears. I think it it's something that can be used for good or bad. It's also possible that I need to see a shrink.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep, this is the uncropped image:

Really cool picture :classic_cool:

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

In my honest opinion, I do think there is some higher power relating to 33, but I also think it's the work of men most of the time it appears. I think it it's something that can be used for good or bad

It definitely has significance and some sort of 'energy or power', that l'd guess can be used either way...

• Thanks 1

Watched the Matrix 1 again last night.
Couldn't help but notice in the opening scene, the room where they try to apprehend Trinity is '303'... :classic_ohmy:

• Thanks 1

The grand solar minimum, which starts this year, will last for 33 years.

https://www.ibtimes.com/scientist-warns-mini-ice-age-sun-hibernates-during-solar-minimum-2915068

According to Valentina Zharkhova, a professor at Northumbria University’s department of mathematics, physics and electrical engineering, the Sun is about to enter a Grand Solar Minimum this year, which is like an extended version of the solar minimum. Instead of lasting for only a couple of years, the Grand Solar Minimum could extend for 33 years.

When this happens, the professor said Earth could experience a global drop in temperature by one degrees Celsius, which is already enough to cause severe weather conditions.  

“The Sun is approaching a hibernation period,” she said according to Express. “Less sunspots will be formed on the solar surface and thus less energy and radiation will be emitted towards the planets and the Earth.”

“The reduction in temperature will result in cold weathers on Earth, wet and cold summers, cold and wet winters,” she added. “We will possibly get big frosts as is happening now in Canada where they see [temperatures] of -50C.”

• Thanks 1