Posted (edited)

Not confined to Hollywood (but please feel free to hightlight those as well), let´s look at some possible transsexuals who are part

of the malign "elite"

Imo there are people in postions of power who are transsexual, past and present, but it´s hidden.

During the last 5-10 years there has been a promotion of transsexulisim by both Governments and their mainly complicit media. One

has to ask the question, why are they promoting transsexulism?  Is it because the elite want and are part of this confusion between male and female?

I´m going to start with Henry Kissinger´s wife. No proof as such, just a gut feeling.

image-498543-breitwandaufmacher-eand-498

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

image-498543-breitwandaufmacher-eand-498

Imagine how funny it would be to see them doing it doggy-style.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Astraldruid said:

Bloody hell... brilliant thread..🤩

Thanks ........ here´s another look at Mrs Aderne's balls.

Tranny Get Your Gun🤣

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Astraldruid said:

She definately got packaging issues.

No question about that!

New Zealand appears to have a history of transsexual politicians.

"GEORGINA BEYER is the first openly transgender person in the world to hold a national office, serving as a member of the New Zealand Parliament. In 1984, she had gender reassignment surgery to transition from male to female. She worked tirelessly as a champion for LGBTQ rights until she retired in 2006."

Beyer.jpg

She'll tease you
She'll unease you
Just to please you
She's got Ben Elton's eyes
She'll expose you
When she snows you
She knows you, she's got Ben Elton's Eyes...

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks ........ here´s another look at Mrs Aderne's balls.

Tranny Get Your Gun🤣

It certainly looks like she has a large, unconstrained scrotal sack flapping around under her skirt.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I´ve not made my mind up about Theresa aka Terry May, but I have my suspicions.

More importantly for people who are reading this thread and think it´s all a load of bollocks (pun intended), if those in power can lie about 9/11, Iraq, 5G etc etc and so many other weapons of mass destruction by their propaganda, then this issue shouldn´t be disregarded.

Governments and the media are driving the transsexual agenda, not ordinary people. They have a vested and historical interest which I will try to convey in a later post.

Anyway back to May.

Why did she wear a bracelet at the Consevative party conference for the world to see, a bracelet depicting a confirmed Marxist and a possible transgender/transsexual male to female person? .... Frida Kahlo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frida_Kahlo

Frida-Kahlo-who-is-Theresa-May-bracelet-

5511f70aee2b5.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The video footage of imo Tranny Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is the from the day she won the election.

Are they having a laugh.

DMfNL93UIAAztKm.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2017/oct/19/new-zealand-election-winston-peters-prime-minister-bill-english-jacinda-ardern-live

Is that a genuine Labour Party poster?

If it is, it's funny that the 'We Did This' slogan is covering up what appears to be a big, swinging nutsack.

Why didn't she wear underpants on the day she won power, knowing that this footage of her seemingly boisterously bouncing ballbag would be replayed so often?

Also, notice how the word 'did' positioned over her groin looks a bit like a symbolic dick and balls.

Maybe 'we did this' means 'we put a trans PM in power.'

Edited by size of light
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, size of light said:

Is that a genuine Labour Party poster?

If it is, it's funny that the 'We Did This' slogan is covering up what appears to be a big, swinging nutsack.

Why didn't she wear underpants on the day she won power, knowing that this footage of her seemingly boisterously bouncing ballbag would be replayed so often?

Also, notice how the word 'did' positioned over her groin looks a bit like a symbolic dick and balls.

Maybe 'we did this' means 'we put a trans PM in power.'

Exactly what I thought, Size of Light.

And yes, that is the official NZ Labour party photo, which was tweeted:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Someone had some flattering pics of Michelle earlier in the thread. Well done. Personally I prefer video.

EDIT: I'm not sure how to embed a YouTube vid, so here's a link to Michelle dancing on the Ellen Show. Dongs flopping everywhere: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSmOuX6DtVU

I remember a few years back, thinking "what's the deal with the transsexual craze?"

This was before learning how downright occult those in power truly were.

Satanism is the real deal these days. And boy are they fond of their transhumanism.

I did a quick Google search to find something helpful for you guys. This site does a pretty bang up job explaining it: http://imageofbeast.com/transgenderism-androgyny-and-occult-godhood/

Guess that explains all the pictures of Satan with a pair of breasts.

lly3owsu0hc6h1prvcav.jpg

Edited by maedoc.alastrine
Video didn't display properly
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

Not meaning to sound harsh, but as I started this thread, it's about transsexuals, not homosexuals. 

Posted (edited)

so when an ftm is  doing a bit of hows your father with an f thats not linked to homosexuality?

i think your leather thong is squeezing a bit tight. not being harsh like.

Edited by bamboozooka

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

so when an ftm is  doing a bit of hows your father with an f thats not linked to homosexuality?

i think your leather thong is squeezing a bit tight. not being harsh like.

I don't have a leather thong, and don't want one 😮

Point taken about your first sentence, except the video you posted wasn't about that.  Peace.