rusticsummer

i'M SO BLOODY CONFUSED!!

How does anyone know what to believe? I'm so confused and I've even considered the fact I could be schizophrenic (don't think I am, Im just confused).

The only thing I can know for sure is that my consciousness exists.

I have my Jehovah's Witness family telling me I need to return to Jehovah and if I don't then my life and the lives of my kids is at stake.

Then there's the fact that JWs were founded by a freemason of the Merevignion (forgive spelling) bloodline.

People saying David Icke and others are misinformation agents.

The earth's flat, we never went to the moon but there's a face on Mars (all contradicting one another).

Climate change is real, climate change is fake.

Wtf?

How is anyone meant to know what to think?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Logos said:

Listen to Jesus

Jesus is cool, I love Jesus but then you hear people say that he is just a new name given to previous gods (can't remember all the names now but Horus and Isis and all those, that the story of Jesus is just the same story of those gods).

I'm not well educated, I don't read ancient Hebrew or Greek or what not, I'm not a professor of ancient history, so all I can do is listen to others, but none of these experts agree with each other on anything.

Not such a bad thing if it wasn't something important, if lives didn't depend on people understanding the truth.

I heard recently that Satan literally means deceiver, well he's that alright.

2 minutes ago, rusticsummer said:

Jesus is cool, I love Jesus but then you hear people say that he is just a new name given to previous gods (can't remember all the names now but Horus and Isis and all those, that the story of Jesus is just the same story of those gods).

I'm not well educated, I don't read ancient Hebrew or Greek or what not, I'm not a professor of ancient history, so all I can do is listen to others, but none of these experts agree with each other on anything.

Not such a bad thing if it wasn't something important, if lives didn't depend on people understanding the truth.

I heard recently that Satan literally means deceiver, well he's that alright.

If you understand the story of Jesus and his message, it will become clear when you study these other stories on if its exactly the same story with the same message or if its just very similar stories in some ways but not all.

Find out for yourself, it shouldnt be too hard.

Usually they just state a handful of bullet points that just match each other, which doesnt seem anywhere near enough to justify their claims imo.

This is a major problem on the planet now .... Most people have defective brains ... they don't know how to think what to believe ....

It all starts with lack of breastfeeding ... The brain continues to form and grow during the first years of life and if the correct nutrition isn't supplied then it won't . Formula milk is designed to satisfy hunger pangs , but not supply these nutrients .... .. then we have vaccination with brain damaging toxins specifically added to reduce IQ .... then the corrupt education systems , "smart" phones ....on and on it goes . 

If you have reached adult hood and are not sure the earth is round then you have to face the fact , you will never be an Einstein... but you can start to think .. this will require quiet time , with no wife or kids or TV ...Many people don't even get this! ... start from where you are  , try to think about the evidence that indicates the earth round ... is there any evidence it's flat ??? try to think and ask questions , just about this issue ... It may make your brain hurt to start with...

It maybe too late ... Thinking is not so important ... What is important is to live your life without accumulating any bad Karma ... be loving to those around you .. that's all 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rusticsummer said:

How does anyone know what to believe? I'm so confused and I've even considered the fact I could be schizophrenic (don't think I am, Im just confused).

I have my Jehovah's Witness family telling me I need to return to Jehovah and if I don't then my life and the lives of my kids is at stake.

Then there's the fact that JWs were founded by a freemason of the Merevignion (forgive spelling) bloodline.

The earth's flat, we never went to the moon but there's a face on Mars (all contradicting one another).

Wtf?

Finding the truth isn’t easy. Especially when you consider that people’s thoughts dictate their realities. 

The person that tells you that malevolent reptilians are controlling the world, the person who tells you the satanic cabal is running the world, and the person who tells you the banking cartel is behind it all...are all speaking the truth. Their truth. 

Our brains are the filters that take all the information in the universe and squeeze it down into terms that third dimension you can understand. Everyones brain is going to give them a different story... because we are writing this. 

That was Jesus’s (and his pagan predecessors) real message. There is only one God. It is the light and it is already inside of you.

You have the power to control your destiny. What you think about will manifest. So my best advice is to write a nice story. Love and knowledge are the only things worth seeking. Forgive those that don’t understand you. We are bigger than this reality. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rusticsummer said:

Wtf?

I personally like to take in all the information from different sources and figure out what the consistencies are. I guess a good thing would be to focus on one topic at a time, I’m no expert on religion and funding etc, but I do know the climate change hoax is purely a political move by the United Nations to try and achieve their agenda 21, the plan is to create a one world government with a 1 world currency and basically for the few to have insane control over the masses. If you need me to go in depth with the agenda 21 or the science on why co2 isn’t causing global warming then let me know 🙂

• Like 1

Don't believe anything.

Accept only what is demonstrably true.

The latter is a bit hardcore so instead you can go along with what sounds reasonable. A bit of thought and a bit of research will easily identify the twaddle.

Never trust an adult with an imaginary friend. That alone will save you from the God-Botherers no matter which God they bother.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Anvil said:

Be careful trusting anyone who isnt Godly, they're probably a leftist

What if they are godless yet are loved by their family and freinds and a good person.

Would you deny them their happiness even though they do not believe what you do.

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

What if they are godless yet are loved by their family and freinds and a good person.

Would you deny them their happiness even though they do not believe what you do.

Good person?

Thats not for me to decide ultimately.

Why am I denying others of anything?

They deny themselves happiness.

Edited by Anvil
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Anvil said:

Good person?

Thats not for me to decide ultimately.

Why am I denying others of anything?

They deny themselves happiness.

The question was, would you deny someone of happiness if they were godless, not that you are denying them.

2 hours ago, rusticsummer said:

Wtf?

What you are experiencing is called cognitive dissonance because you cannot hold opposite thoughts in your mind at once and think that both are correct.  

IMO, the problem with JW is the fact that they want to control your whole life...but for whose benefit and how is that different from Scientology who does the same thing?

At this point, everyone is a disinformation agent, because NO ONE knows all the truth, it is like putting together a puzzle that we do not have the picture of, trying different pieces of the puzzle until we can see what fits.  Most people do not mean to spread disinformation, it is just that we are different places in finding information, on different subjects aka pieces of the puzzle.  

As far as where you are now, just relax, do some meditation, spend some time alone and regroup, you don't need to decide what you believe or not believe right this second.  It is a process.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

The question was, would you deny someone of happiness if they were godless, not that you are denying them.

Would I deny them happiness?

It would depend on their behavior.

2 minutes ago, Anvil said:

Would I deny them happiness?

It would depend on their behavior.

I think you're missing the point Anvil...You got it right first time....these people deny themselves the right to happiness because they do not know how to seek it in the first place.

Because something inside them is cutting them off....whether over 'intellectualism' when some truths are simpler than may appear....or false pride...  but perhaps it is all a question of fundamental character....and perhaps some of these things are part of the innate soul or fundamental nature of that being....... some can be saved.... through honest self discovery....but many will reject to confront the truth of themselves......through pride.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

I think you're missing the point Anvil...You got it right first time....these people deny themselves the right to happiness because they do not know how to seek it in the first place.

I struggle with how he comes across most of the time lol

2 minutes ago, Anvil said:

I struggle with how he comes across most of the time lol

I would say he harbours great pain which he has not managed to address or rationalise. This is holding him trapped in what he feels is a hostile universe where he is the only being of reason and meaning.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

I think that you are missing the point tRuthspoon.  You are presuming that happiness comes from YOUR beliefs.  It doesn't.  

2 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I think that you are missing the point tRuthspoon.  You are presuming that happiness comes from YOUR beliefs.  It doesn't.  

The angry negative of pain from the void.....snatching out at the forum...as it does in so many people in my time on the internet discussing these issues and I recognise the same pain in all of you....

You appear to be different people but you are the same pain....

I know you. 

If you would like to provide solutions instead of negatives that would be appreciated... and more useful than the angry child approach.

Edited by Truthspoon

My advice to the OP. Forget about the JW.... Though they know the Bible very well, they do not know how to live the word of Jesus....instead they use it for power over others and essentially they are a false sophistic Freemasonic Jewish religion designed to destroy the power of Jesus' ministry.

Go to your local Quaker meeting instead.

Most towns in the UK have one.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jane Smith said:

I dont think that is true

Then in your case, it wouldn’t be. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

My advice to the OP. Forget about the JW.... Though they know the Bible very well, they do not know how to live the word of Jesus....instead they use it for power over others and essentially they are a false sophistic Freemasonic Jewish religion designed to destroy the power of Jesus' ministry.

Go to your local Quaker meeting instead.

Every town has one.

Again TS you have a very short memory don't you,

What is it that you said to me in conversation a few weeks ago when I was debating with you reference my disbelief of a god and or jesus, and went out of your way to ridicule which you called my Knick Knacks, my home made creations, and how you said you could easily take them from me and make me your slave, because you have seen my shadow in my video's, which looked round and out of condition, what is this but your imaginary power over another, and words you used for all to see.

Yet I have not recieved an apology to this day.

Your fanaticism will be your undoing one day, and one you will destroy all by yourself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rusticsummer said:

Wtf?

The most important thing you can learn from David Icke is how to think critically about the world for yourself. To say that he is a misinformation agent is a misnomer. You should always make up your own mind about things. They fact that David is so intelligent and able to consider the world from many perspectives should not prevent you from forming your own views. Indeed I am fairly confident he himself would dissuade you from simply taking his every word as some kind of new Gospel. That said he certainly seems to be right about most things. Personally I was already on my own journey of discovery and had come to very similar conclusions about the world before i discovered David Icke. The fact that i agree with a lot of his ideas only makes me feel more confident about my own musings.

Free your mind and your life will follow.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1