Silent Bob

Mud floods, Tartaria, Ancient technology

32 minutes ago, Lady Baynham said:

History recalls 1812 as year without summer.Also that time frame is NEW MADRID earthquake.Something I had never heard of and was never taught about in school.

But heres the thing sources are quick to date these huge weather events,less quick to tell you about them.Its not hidden,but you can,t research something until you know about it,if you get my drift.So the dates will have been played around with in my opinion.

I think the year was 1816

There's an interesting article here, much of which I never knew about.

Weather, Famine, Disease, Migration and Monsters: 1816-1819

"1816 was known as ‘The Year Without a Summer’ or ‘Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death’ because of severe climate abnormalities that caused temperatures to decrease resulting in social, economic, and agricultural dislocations across the entire Northern Hemisphere.  These unusual climatic abnormalities had the greatest effect on New England and the Mid-Atlantic states, Atlantic Canada, The United Kingdom, and large parts of Western Europe. The effects were also felt in parts of Asia."

https://historicinterpreter.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/weather-famine-disease-migration-and-monsters-1816-1819/

I'm fascinated by everything about Tartaria, , mudfloods, orphan trains, and this energy source.

I wonder if this energy source was Vril what the Nazis were after?

Really interesting subject I only became aware of a couple of days ago listening to a Max Igan interview.

Not having dived into the detailed info yet,  I don't know if the idea really has merit.

My main question to those familiar with it are: What would be the mainstream argument to debunk the theory?

I.e. After starting his post with 'Absolute rubbish!" what evidence would Rupert Ugo use to shoot this down? Haha.

Supposing these cycles did happen regularly and there was an 'elite brotherhood' or whatever overseeing the cycles and managing the rebuilding of society, I feel like it would be really easy to rewrite history each time by cherry-picking surviving historical documents and/or fabricating them to tell whatever story you wanted about the past to the new children.

There are so many anomalies, contradictions and incongruities in comparative historical accounts that an explanation like this kinda fits.

Carbon dating might be the first thing someone who thinks inside the box would throw up to undermine the theory, but carbon dating has never been established as fully reliable, with the rate of carbon 14 decay potentially being slowed down or accelerated due to changing solar activity which could vastly distort the timeline.

On top of that, if the overseers who rebuild society each time don't want the new generation to know the the true history, then it would make sense for them to also seed the new sciences with fundamental errors and flaws that quickly become accepted as unassailably true. I made a comment about this recently in the puzzles and tests thread suggesting that even the most basic principles of mathematics collapse on your finger like a spider's web the moment you touch them with the slightest amount of independent thought.

• Thanks 1

I started learning about Tartaria in the early days of r/CulturalLayer, then I moved on to stolenhistory.org. I'm not sure what to make of it all to be honest. At this point I mostly just watch Martin Liedtke for the cool pictures and inspiration for art. I'm open to the idea though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:53 AM, Golden Retriever said:

I think the year was 1816

There's an interesting article here, much of which I never knew about.

Weather, Famine, Disease, Migration and Monsters: 1816-1819

"1816 was known as ‘The Year Without a Summer’ or ‘Eighteen Hundred and Froze to Death’ because of severe climate abnormalities that caused temperatures to decrease resulting in social, economic, and agricultural dislocations across the entire Northern Hemisphere.  These unusual climatic abnormalities had the greatest effect on New England and the Mid-Atlantic states, Atlantic Canada, The United Kingdom, and large parts of Western Europe. The effects were also felt in parts of Asia."

https://historicinterpreter.wordpress.com/2015/05/11/weather-famine-disease-migration-and-monsters-1816-1819/

On a whim I googled 'Australian weather records 1816' to see if there were any reported effects down here too.

New South Wales Governer Lachlan Macquarie wrote in his diary in June 1816 (the equivalent time period for the Northern Hemisphere summer that apparently didn't happen)...

Sunday 2d. June 1816 !!!
At 2. P.M. this day I received an Express Dispatch from Jas. Mileham Esqr., one of the Magistrates of Windsor, reporting to me the distressing event of a Complete and awful Flood having taken place there on Friday the 31st. Ultimo, by the inundation of the River Hawkesbury and South Creek, both of which had overflown their Banks and laid the whole of the Low Country under Water, to the great injury and distress of the Settlers residing on the Banks of that River and Creek, who will lose their Houses and greatest part of the Grain both in and out of the Ground.

No lives have as yet happily been lost, and very few Cattle or Stock of any kind with the exception of Hogs & Pigs. —

The Water however continued rising at the time the Express Constable left Windsor yesterday at 1,O'Clock in the afternoon and had risen 12 feet above Howe's Bridge over the South Creek, covering the whole Surface of the adjacent low grounds, in so much that the Constable was obliged to cross in a Boat from Windsor to Mr. Thompson's Farm of West Hill to the Red House ! —

Monday 3. June 1816 !!!
At 3. P.[M]. this day I received an Express from Wm. Cox Esqr. Magistrate at Windsor, reporting to me, that, at the Hour of 12,O'Clock yesterday, the Waters began to subside, but had risen to immense Height the preceding Evening – being as high as the Flood which took place in 1806 – and which was the highest that ever took place since the original Establishment of the Colony in 1788 – having risen in some parts of the rivers Hawkesbury and Nepean to the enormous Height of Ninety-one feet !!! —

https://www.mq.edu.au/macquarie-archive/lema/1816/1816june.html

According to Macquarie, 1806 and 1816 were the two worst flood years on record for the new colony with land submerged under 91 feet of water!!!

Be interesting to look into weather reports around the world for 1806 to see if similar effects occurred elsewhere.

Edited by size of light
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like the idea is that this 'reset' might have happened sometime in the 1840s?

My Dad is in his 80s, and when he was a kid he was very close to his great grandfather (my great great grandfather) who was born in approx. 1850. and lived until his 90s in the early 1940s.

I spoke to my Dad about this theory and he said his great grandfather would have definitely told him about something like this if he knew of it, but didn't.

Frustrating that I have a direct, unbroken living memory connection going back to the period JUST OUTSIDE the window of time when this is speculated to have happened.

Surely there are other people here or elsewhere with similar family connections that stretch back a little bit further and cover the decade in question.

If anyone has relative in their 90s or older, it might be worth picking their brains on the subject.

Edited by size of light

On 2/3/2020 at 12:37 AM, size of light said:

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems like the idea is that this 'reset' might have happened sometime in the 1840s?

My Dad is in his 80s, and when he was a kid he was very close to his great grandfather (my great great grandfather) who was born in approx. 1850. and lived until his 90s in the early 1940s.

I spoke to my Dad about this theory and he said his great grandfather would have definitely told him about something like this if he knew of it, but didn't.

Frustrating that I have a direct, unbroken living memory connection going back to the period JUST OUTSIDE the window of time when this is speculated to have happened.

Surely there are other people here or elsewhere with similar family connections that stretch back a little bit further and cover the decade in question.

If anyone has relative in their 90s or older, it might be worth picking their brains on the subject.

This is a really interesting topic, I don't know anyone myself going that far back, but I have heard from many who have spoken to elderly relatives who in turn spoke of their grandparents. In many cases the grandparents born in the early to mid 1800's often had no idea of their background, or at least spoke very little of it. One idea of why this is the case is the 'Orphan Trains' which started in 1854, literally trains full of Orphans repopulating places all over the world. Here is good intro to this subject:

Edited by Silent Bob

On 9/5/2019 at 4:11 AM, rooey said:

there may have been a mudflood. but a lot of buildings termed mudflood buildings just have well built established foundations with basements for heating and ventilation. 

some timeline anomalies are interesting though, and the rate of building expansion questioning is interesting 

This is what I found with mud flood.

Lot of stuff John Levi puts out is cringey & his followers lap it up.

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This is what I found with mud flood.

Lot of stuff John Levi puts out is cringey & his followers lap it up.

So you think all these buildings were purposely built underground with doors and windows facing soil?

image.png.8b34deedffc44d07bafa567fe257def3.pngimage.png.29cb0785ff51af97c44b75df383ddb06.pngimage.png.944345c4fc3739b0e22cea8b01385ab8.png

image.png.aa9871a920ded89658272b6f4f72d7bd.pngimage.png.3b5bb96df0de9cb433b0f93fd9ce5a6f.pngimage.png.f0d5147ec61cdeadae02c4dde8454c64.png

Lots more images like this collected by Korbin Dallas on his forum here: https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/mud-flood-dirt-rain-and-the-story-of-the-buried-buildings.25/

I have seen countless examples in real life too, in the city I live in and places I have visited. You could pick any city in the world and see pictures of these buried buildings. To suggest that in every case this was done on purpose to provide a basement for ventilation is just silly and is exactly the sort of thing Rupert would have come out with!

Yes Bob London is full of basements with exactly the same & most old cities. No conspiracy.

• Sad 1

One thing I do find fascinating is the Starforts.

New Earth channel does a lot of good stuff on 'the survivors' she calls it. Pittsburgh canal in Russia is interesting if she still has it uploaded.

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes Bob London is full of basements with exactly the same & most old cities. No conspiracy.

Are you Rupert in disguise? London is a great example of partially buried buildings, buildings with purpose built basements look completely different.

Just now, Silent Bob said:

Are you Rupert in disguise?

What coz I disagree with your cult.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

One thing I do find fascinating is the Starforts.

New Earth channel does a lot of good stuff on 'the survivors' she calls it. Pittsburgh canal in Russia is interesting if she still has it uploaded.

I watched the entire series, ironically this is what started me down this path. If you like the new earth lady then I really can't understand why you're so blind with respect to the buried buildings everywhere?

1 minute ago, Silent Bob said:

I watched the entire series, ironically this is what started me down this path. If you like the new earth lady then I really can't understand why you're so blind with respect to the buried buildings everywhere?

I like some of her stuff like a bit of what Jon Levi's puts out, but keep an open mind, as a lot of what she says is borderline.. doesnt make me a 'penguin' as she calls em.

Shes not a flat earther either & is quite vocal on the matter if I recall...so she must be a shill.

8 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

If you like the new earth lady then I really can't understand why you're so blind with respect to the buried buildings everywhere?

Coz ive worked in the building trade & particular in central London & know its daft. They are basements & thats how they built the 'foundations' in them days.

Is like most of citys in England have these style homes, with basements. Mud flooders are saying they redesigned all these multi story houses everywhere after the 'flood.'

Roads are not made of mud, hence why you see guys with kango drills digging up roads..think about it, a bit of common not rocket science.

59213683.jpg

Why would she be a shill for saying the earth isn't flat? It's a perfectly reasonable viewpoint and she backs it up with why she does not believe this. Did you wrongly assume i'm believer of FE? Are you trying to derail this thread and turn it into yet another FE 'lets insult each other' marathon? If so I'm sorry to dissapoint you. Whilst I believe the earth to be round I would never mock anyone who has FE belief, like Jon Levi who I find very interesting.

You have made just one point on this thread, that you believe all these buildings were purposely built with basements. However, you have not backed this opinion up with anything, just stated it. This is why I think you are trying to derail this thread, otherwise you would surely have a least made an attempt to back up your point with an argument. You could easily do this by explaining why any architect would consider it a good idea to dig a purpose built basement and then install windows and doors in it either half buried or in many cases totally buried and facing a wall of soil. If you are being genuine then please try and explain this one point to back up what you claim to be true.

Your most recent post above does not address this point at all, you simply restate your belief that they're basements and 'you know its daft' and 'thats just the way is was done back then....' - you have said nothing of substance here whatsoever. Saying 'thats just how it was done' does not explain the examples I gave above. Why would windows and doors facing solid walls of soil be the way they did things back then?

1 minute ago, Silent Bob said:

Why would she be a shill for saying the earth isn't flat? It's a perfectly reasonable viewpoint and she backs it up with why she does not believe this. Did you wrongly assume i'm believer of FE? Are you trying to derail this thread and turn it into yet another FE 'lets insult each other' marathon? If so I'm sorry to dissapoint you. Whilst I believe the earth to be round I would never mock anyone who has FE belief, like Jon Levi who I find very interesting.

You have made just one point on this thread, that you believe all these buildings were purposely built with basements. However, you have not backed this opinion up with anything, just stated it. This is why I think you are trying to derail this thread, otherwise you would surely have a least made an attempt to back up your point with an argument. You could easily do this by explaining why any architect would consider it a good idea to dig a purpose built basement and then install windows and doors in it either half buried or in many cases totally buried and facing a wall of soil. If you are being genuine then please try and explain this one point to back up what you claim to be true.

Your most recent post above does not address this point at all, you simply restate your belief that they're basements and 'you know its daft' and 'thats just the way is was done back then....' - you have said nothing of substance here whatsoever. Saying 'thats just how it was done' does not explain the examples I gave above. Why would windows and doors facing solid walls of soil be the way they did things back then?

You seem a bit slow..

Ill explain.

You accused of being truegroup aka Rupert coz I disagreed with your theory.

You are derailing this thread. I gave my opinion.You reacted...

Take a chill pill.

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You seem a bit slow..

Ill explain.

You accused of being truegroup aka Rupert coz I disagreed with your theory.

You are derailing this thread. I gave my opinion.You reacted...

Take a chill pill.

Still not going to even attempt to back up your statement by considering my on topic question then? Just an insult, you think i'm slow? You also don't explain why you think I'm slow.

In hindsight I did poor old Rupert a disservice comparing him to you. Whilst I disagreed with him on just about every topic he at least took the trouble to make a coherent argument to back up his opinion, albeit often cunningly hidden within a barage of insults. You however only manage the insults here.

I have just realised though that you probably missed the post higher up which explains the whole rupert connection, quote:

"My main question to those familiar with it are: What would be the mainstream argument to debunk the theory?

I.e. After starting his post with 'Absolute rubbish!" what evidence would Rupert Ugo use to shoot this down? Haha."

That was why I said that this is the sort of point Rupert would come out with, which he would as it is the mainstream argument. If you were upset by the comparison then I would suggest that it is you who needs to take a 'chill pill'.

Now, try taking a deep breathe and ask yourself 'why would they build windows and doors underground facing solid soil?' - if you can't explain it thats fine, just say so.

7 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

Still not going to even attempt to back up your statement by considering my on topic question then? Just an insult, you think i'm slow? You also don't explain why you think I'm slow.

In hindsight I did poor old Rupert a disservice comparing him to you. Whilst I disagreed with him on just about every topic he at least took the trouble to make a coherent argument to back up his opinion, albeit often cunningly hidden within a barage of insults. You however only manage the insults here.

I have just realised though that you probably missed the post higher up which explains the whole rupert connection, quote:

"My main question to those familiar with it are: What would be the mainstream argument to debunk the theory?

I.e. After starting his post with 'Absolute rubbish!" what evidence would Rupert Ugo use to shoot this down? Haha."

That was why I said that this is the sort of point Rupert would come out with, which he would as it is the mainstream argument. If you were upset by the comparison then I would suggest that it is you who needs to take a 'chill pill'.

Now, try taking a deep breathe and ask yourself 'why would they build windows and doors underground facing solid soil?' - if you can't explain it thats fine, just say so.

I think you are slow as you didnt seem to understand why I made the comment.. New Earth not being a flat earther & pretty vocal about it does not make them a shill...after you accused me of being Rupert coz I had disagreed with your cultish theory. Are you with me yet?

SO basically you dont like people disagreeing & that we are all sposed to buy without question like good conspiracy sheep.

Yet many of the WILD click bait parroted claim$$$$ are easily debunked.

Now you then accused me of derailing your topic, after you quoted a post I made to somebody else agreeing with them that of course was heresy. Thats why I said take a chill pill.

Because the building was built facing a slope & the basement later got filled in. Maybe for lack of drainage reasons.. 

Il ask you a sane reasonable question.

Where did all your mud come from? & why did it only effect certain areas & not others & why the fuck would they globally go to all the trouble of covering up this natural phenomena no one has ever seen since? 🤨

On 2/3/2020 at 12:37 AM, size of light said:

Just stumbled across this thread on SH talking about what peoples grandparents remember, some interesting comments especially about the origin of the Cherokee people being European.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/great-grandparents-and-what-we-learn-from-them.620/

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

why the fuck would they globally go to all the trouble of covering up this natural phenomena no one has ever seen since? 🤨

not an argument for the OP, but imo they would  hide it because one puzzle can take to another and snowball starts rolling.....

solving misterys can lead to the truth ect,you get my point

3 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

So you think all these buildings were purposely built underground with doors and windows facing soil?

image.png.8b34deedffc44d07bafa567fe257def3.pngimage.png.29cb0785ff51af97c44b75df383ddb06.pngimage.png.944345c4fc3739b0e22cea8b01385ab8.png

image.png.aa9871a920ded89658272b6f4f72d7bd.pngimage.png.3b5bb96df0de9cb433b0f93fd9ce5a6f.pngimage.png.f0d5147ec61cdeadae02c4dde8454c64.png

Lots more images like this collected by Korbin Dallas on his forum here: https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/mud-flood-dirt-rain-and-the-story-of-the-buried-buildings.25/

I have seen countless examples in real life too, in the city I live in and places I have visited. You could pick any city in the world and see pictures of these buried buildings. To suggest that in every case this was done on purpose to provide a basement for ventilation is just silly and is exactly the sort of thing Rupert would have come out with!

most of the old buildings in towns i croatia have similar design....i always saw it as building style of the period 

interesting topic 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Screamingeagle said:

not an argument for the OP, but imo they would  hide it because one puzzle can take to another and snowball starts rolling.....

solving misterys can lead to the truth ect,you get my point

Yeah agreed, like the great cataclysm pre dynastic Egyptian or Pe Inca Peruvian blatant cover up of mans history & technology.

Tiwanaku in Bolivia was mudflooded by a tidal wave on lake Titicaca about 10-12,000 years ago.

Gobekli Tepe also covered up they say on purpose I dont believe.

The mudflood is a different animal tho, if it was a cataclysm would not leave buildings in place. What causes this mud to flud..👽

They call it the 'reset' coz they find photos with hardly anyone around & the orphan evidence above.

I was into this stuff for a while a few years back, but found it kind of ran out of steam & lots of videos just were easily explainable for me like the basements above. Or this church they always use.

To bring a serious argument, you need the date of the buildings construction. You need to show renovations. A building schematics would be helpful. A photo doesnt really cut it atall. A lot of times also the buildings have been turned into shops, an obvious reason why they built footpaths & blocked up the basement moat. Or you see the building is built next to a slope or hill.

I like Jons videos on the cathedral shapes & how they used these buildings as some kind of communication or energy transfer.

Is not like I think hes totally full of shit..all the time.

But you can also show a photo of a building site & call out mud fud! Its a photo & doesnt always tell the story.

Im into some far out theories people laugh at..the great Silica trees that are now mountains is one.

No planes ive always been leaning towards as well.