Sign in to follow this  
Golden Retriever

BORIS JOHNSON JETS OFF TO MUSTIQUE FOR CHRISTMAS

Mustique is mysterious and owned by an elite family which attracts many elite people.

Will those people "up north" from former mining towns who voted for a very un British Prime Minister who has Jewish, Muslim, Russian, Turkish and God what else

ancestry relate to this?

Boris Johnson celebrates New Year 2020, on the tiny private island of Mustique, with Count Leopold and Countess Debonnaire von Bismarck, who are both listed in Jeffrey Epstein's Black Book.

countess+bismarck+count.jpg

Countess Debonaire von Bismarck, Countess Maya von Schoenburg, Count Leopold von Bismarck.

Andrew+Boris.jpg

Boris and Andrew like Mustique

Prince-William-Princess-Margaret-Mustiqu

Pirnce William´s favourite private Island is Mustique

Glenconner+0.jpg

Lord Glenconner, and boys, on Mustique.

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/12/boris-in-mustique.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3

Boris Johnson was pro EU. He wanted Turkey to join the EU.

Those Labour supporters who switched to Tory have been duped. Boris Johnson is a con.

• Like 2

Boris Johnson´s Great Grandfather was a Turkish Muslim, but he may have been part of the Donmeh Jews in Turkey (I need to do  more

research). 

Many Turkish elite are not Muslims, but of Jewish origin.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Kemal

I just want to take issue with the idea that Boris Johnson's great grandfather was a Muslim and all of the negative connotations that might have.

Ali Kemal was a liberal democrat, most likely a totally secularised member of the Ottoman elite. He was actually exiled from the Ottoman government because of his liberal views....

I don't really think there's a story here to be honest..... And the one thing you can say about Boris Johnson is that he's not a Jew.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-media-general-election-a9239346.html

Hail Boris!

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

I just want to take issue with the idea that Boris Johnson's great grandfather was a Muslim and all of the negative connotations that might have.

Ali Kemal was a liberal democrat, most likely a totally secularised member of the Ottoman elite. He was actually exiled from the Ottoman government because of his liberal views....

I don't really think there's a story here to be honest..... And the one thing you can say about Boris Johnson is that he's not a Jew.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-media-general-election-a9239346.html

Hail Boris!

Hail Boris. No thanks Truthspoon.

Boris Johnson does have Jewish  maternal ancestry afaik. I need to watch the BBC programme in full about his ancestry. We are told

his great grandfather Ali Kemal was Muslim.  I suggest he was a Donmeh Jew.

Here is the prime example with the same surname.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

"As the president of the newly formed Turkish Republic, Atatürk initiated a rigorous program of political, economic, and cultural reforms with the ultimate aim of building a modern, progressive, and secular nation-state"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk

Many sites have claimed Ataturk was a crypto Donmeh Jew.

This man is Jewish and his surname is Kemel.

Kamel was born to a Jewish family and raised in South River, New Jersey,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kamel

Stanley_Kamel.jpeg

Aanirfan is following Boris Johnson.

BORIS JOHNSON AND DISRAELI

Disraeli+Boris+Johnson.jpg

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2019/12/boris-johnson-and-disraeli.html

• Like 1

Saying 'Kemal' is a Jewish Donmeh name is just daft to be honest. It's an Arabic and Persian word.

Anyway, Ali Kemal was murdered by an associate of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Nurredin Pasha...... so if anything, he was probably an enemy of the Jewish Donmeh faction.

Edited by Truthspoon

6 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Saying 'Kemal' is a Jewish Donmeh name is just daft to be honest. It's an Arabic and Persian word.

Anyway, Ali Kemal was murdered by an associate of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Nurredin Pasha...... so if anything, he was probably an enemy of the Jewish Donmeh faction.

As I said earlier, I need to do more research.

Do you really think Boris Johnosn is not compromised by the Rothschilds, Israel et al or was your Hail Boris comment tongue in cheek.

Boris+Johnson+Lord+Rothschild+Predators+

• Like 1

I think the name 'Kemal' may be an honorific. 

Ataturk after all, is an honorific meaning 'father of Turks'.

He was born Ali Riza Oglu Mustafa. Neither he nor Ali Kemal have the name 'Kemal' in their birth name.

Also Kemal is an Arabic word for 'perfection'.

To be honest when I heard over Christmas about Boris going to Mustique my first thought was "Shit, imagine the amount of abuse rituals they're going to have to run through to get Boris installed?".

He's going to come back and you'll see for a holiday break Boris is exhausted to fuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Boris Johnson is not a Freemason.

Is that an opinion or do you have any evidence to suggest Boris Johnson is not a Freemason

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is that an opinion or do you have any evidence to suggest Boris Johnson is not a Freemason

There was a question and answer session in the Telegraph. Readers questions I think. Someone asked him if he was a Freemason and he replied that he wasn't.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/yourview/1905349/Boris-Johnson-answers-your-questions.html

7:16PM BST 28 Apr 2008

Here are his answers. This session has now closed, but please leave any further comments in the box below.

Question: Why aren't you promising to scrap tax payer contributions to London 2012 - Especially the council tax contribution which is completely obscene since its not to support a public service and nor does it reflect ones ability to pay. London 2012 is likely to become the biggest waste of taxpayers money in UK history. I actually think the Olympics could be fun, but they must pay their own way like Arsenal and Chelsea etc. (Although I am not a comitted Tory) I can't think of anything more un-Tory than to use taxpayers money to fund something which quite obviously isn't a public service. Alexander Göransson

Boris Johnson: I will not allow Londoners to pay a penny more for the Olympics, and I will ensure from day one that we have proper financial controls and accountability. Tessa Jowell and Ken Livingstone are simply not adequate protectors of the public purse.

Q: Boris, Are you a freemason?

BJ: No

Admittedly this was 10 years ago.... But it is clear that Boris Johnson is clearly a more open and honest person than someone like Theresa May or David Cameron who are both clearly members of the occult establishment and had something hanging over them to keep them 'on-message'.

Also Johnson has to placate the Jews, just like Trump, because like it or not, they run the bank and without Jew approval he will not be allowed to spend any imaginary bank of England money.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Keep in mind that the UK media is there to sell a false narrative to the public.

We are being told he is going on holiday with his fake & artificial girlfriend/carer/handler.

But what if that is a cover story for something else?

Everything around Boris Johnson has been heavily stage managed. It is all false & fake.

The key will be if there is any change in his mannerisms & behaviour when he returns from his fake "holiday".

On 12/26/2019 at 1:08 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Will those people "up north" from former mining towns who voted for a very un British Prime Minister who has Jewish, Muslim, Russian, Turkish and God what else

ancestry relate to this?

maybe if you read interviews with the 'up north' voter or the traditional labour voter you will get an idea as to why they voted Tory

i will tell you the secret

"the labour leave voters voted Tory. the lib dem leave voters voted tory. the tory voters voted tory"

it was a brexit vote and all the leave voters recognised this. only the remainers seemed , as with most everything, oblivious to this voting circumstance

anyone who announced banning BDS in the DAY  after elected is basically a jew. His GF best friends with zach goldsmith, best friends with rosthchilds. yes all hail boris your fuckwit.

• Like 2

Mustique has a bit of history. Princess Margaret used to jet off their to indulge her little fancies back in the day. One of them was John Bindon, a gangster-cum-actor whose party trick was to balance a pint pot on his todger. She met up with Roddy Llewellyn who, rumour has it, used to bat for the other side. Either way, Maggie was quite notorious on that island.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dejayou said:

Ickeonites!

All these politicians are IRRELEVANT!  Do you still need telling!

Agreed, Boris gets 'farrrt' too much attention.

8 hours ago, Dejayou said:

Ickeonites!

All these politicians are IRRELEVANT!  Do you still need telling!

It would be nice if it was true but we don't live in the astral realm.

We live here on Earth and we're all in this together. For better or worse.

And clearly Boris might be a way to combat the true deranged evil of the loony left.

You have to pick your battles my son.

But let's hear your plan....... 

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Mustique has a bit of history. Princess Margaret used to jet off their to indulge her little fancies back in the day. One of them was John Bindon, a gangster-cum-actor whose party trick was to balance a pint pot on his todger. She met up with Roddy Llewellyn who, rumour has it, used to bat for the other side. Either way, Maggie was quite notorious on that island.

He could be getting initiated with little boys.....or underage girls. I'm sure there's a freshly deployed Jeffery Epstein in place. I don't even believe the original cunt is really dead at all. There's always a third option outside the binary narrative.. Golden Retriever is right to suggest this may be his moment of initiation for BJ one way or the other.

We'll have to keep our eyes on Boris and sees if he becomes the usual paedophile politician with something over him or his family (I personally believe Theresa May was being blackmailed on account of her husband)...one would hope not....we''ll be able to tell in the coming new year I suppose.

Edited by Truthspoon

Or he could be getting initiated with some creep with hypnotic occult wizzard fuck........ I just hope he knows who his true friends are and took them with him. A guy like that is going to be under assault from all sorts of corners and need to level-up in keeping his mind sharp and discerning and keeping his eyes on a swivel.

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

He could be getting initiated with little boys.....or underage girls. I'm sure there's a freshly deployed Jeffery Epstein in place. I don't even believe the original cunt is really dead at all. There's always a third option outside the binary narrative.. Golden Retriever is right to suggest this may be his moment of initiation for BJ one way or the other.

We'll have to keep our eyes on Boris and sees if he becomes the usual paedophile politician with something over him or his family (I personally believe Theresa May was being blackmailed on account of her husband)...one would hope not....we''ll be able to tell in the coming new year I suppose.

To be honest, Boris has never struck me as a nonce. He appears to gravitate to adult females but you never know. However, Mustique was a byword for upper-class debauchery back in the 70s and was often reported on, though the tabloids rarely, if ever, printed any details about what went on there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

To be honest, Boris has never struck me as a nonce. He appears to gravitate to adult females but you never know. However, Mustique was a byword for upper-class debauchery back in the 70s and was often reported on, though the tabloids rarely, if ever, printed any details about what went on there.

But he protects the paedophile establishment.

Q: Boris, Are you a freemason?

BJ: No

On 12/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, Truthspoon said:

Boris Johnson is not a Freemason.

Boris Johnson is known to lie, like most politicians.

Is this a Masonic handshake?

bj-handshake.jpeg

I want to make it clear I am not a Labour supporter and I don't trust Corbyn for one minute. But Johnson is now holding the Zionazi reins.

He shat himself at the thought of being confronted by Andrew Neil, a journalist I loathe, but Corbyn allowed himself to be interrogated with

all the anti semitic lies.