garethicke

What features would you like to see on the forum?

Question

19 hours ago, Atramento said:

Hi Gareth, I just went to give a like to a post and a pop up informed me that I couldn't react to any more posts today? I have only liked one post so far today :classic_huh:

Is there some limit?

That is odd. There is no reason for this. I will look into it. 

Guest Atramento
On 2/1/2019 at 12:53 PM, Atramento said:

Hi Gareth, I just went to give a like to a post and a pop up informed me that I couldn't react to any more posts today? I have only liked one post so far today :classic_huh:

Is there some limit?

So I still get this and it is not that I am 'liking' everything!

Just got it again:

You Will Not Like Anything Else Today!

It is a bit naff to be honest

Guest Atramento
2 minutes ago, Atramento said:

So I still get this and it is not that I am 'liking' everything!

Just got it again:

You Will Not Like Anything Else Today!

It is a bit naff to be honest

Just to put this in place at the bottom of the list lol

Edit....Damn lmfao :)

Edited by Atramento

Definitely need more main forums, there's literally half on this website compared with the other.

2 minutes ago, masonfreeparty said:

how about linking facebook profile to each member here so people are easier to be checked out and verified..including all moderators

I don´t think that´s a good idea at all.

Do you want to help GCHQ to link people exposing establishment corruption?

gchq-always-listening-to-our-customers.p

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, masonfreeparty said:

i couldnt give a hoot about GCHQ...I just like everyone to be open ..i hate secrecy or secret societies you see

GCHQ and Freemasonry want ordinary people to be open. It helps their secretative organisations to spy on people.

I´ve never been on Facebook nor Twitter. I´m probably in the minority, but privacy (as far as possible) is crucial to me in this day and

age of surveillance of Joe Public.

Edited by Golden Retriever

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

GCHQ and Freemasonry want ordinary people to be open. It helps their secretative organisations to spy on people.

I´ve never been on Facebook nor Twitter. I´m probably in the minority, but privacy (as far as possible) is crucial to me in this day and

age of surveillance of Joe Public.

the remedy is easy re surveillance...you reinvent the luddite movement and smash tyrannical technology,maybe i will wear a mask then..lol!

Posted (edited)

Can we have signatures Gareth? I've got a website I want to promote but everything I write is freely available and no money is involved. I've written five books and just want to share them.

Edited by Truthspoon

I would like to see a member training platform funded by the members and the hosts, funding to help train the members in many different skills, skills that the members can offer to other members, this would be a good way to empower ourselves thereafter, call it a charity if you like, an in house charity for helping those who want to help themselves.

The funding would pay for the raw materials only, the knowledge and the training would be free at source, I am willing to pass on different skills to share freely, all we need is the raw materials, and at the end would be a plethora of products to use and to make true savings.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, masonfreeparty said:

i couldnt give a hoot about GCHQ...I just like everyone to be open ..i hate secrecy or secret societies you see

Then say hello GCHQ, what these poor wretches don't see coming is, when 5G and AI gets rolled out most of them will be out of a job and then have to go look for a propper one, its coming and bloody quickly indeed.

On 3/14/2019 at 2:11 PM, masonfreeparty said:

how about linking facebook profile to each member here so people are easier to be checked out and verified..including all moderators

Mother's maiden name, DOB, NI number and pin number...?! FFS!

On 3/14/2019 at 7:11 AM, masonfreeparty said:

how about no  

5 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

More time to edit please ... The old forum gave 24 hrs to edit posts ... this forum only allows 1 Hr !!!

This is bound to reduce quality of posts . 

I often think of improvements or fine tuning I want to make , only to find the one Hr window has expired.

Excellent idea.

Especially helpful to moderators too, since it would allow clowns like me to go back and self-edit or delete rash or inappropriate posts.

(My post count would probably be halved if this was a thing...)

Edited by size of light

Zoom video conferencing for discussions.

Different subject each day also with guest lectures and Q&A from people who have done indepth research and added content to the David Icke website.

Edited by It'sallbs
  • Like 1

Hi Gareth I love the new site. It would be nice if you have somewhere I can watch videos on conspiracy topics please new and old

• Like 1

I'd like to see the Forum Talent subforum bought over. It wasn't just the Poetry, the Forum Muso's was quite entertaining.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, hayed joe said:

I'd like to see the Forum Talent subforum bought over. It wasn't just the Poetry, the Forum Muso's was quite entertaining.

All done mate. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Dear Gareth,

Could we have a main forum category titled SOLUTIONS please?

All done mate. 

16 hours ago, Aratron said:

Hi Gareth I love the new site. It would be nice if you have somewhere I can watch videos on conspiracy topics please new and old

I have created a section under general chat, mate. 

22 hours ago, It'sallbs said:

Zoom video conferencing for discussions.

Different subject each day also with guest lectures and Q&A from people who have done indepth research and added content to the David Icke website.

Great shout. Will look into it. 

Guest Atramento

Is there some limit?

Guest Atramento

Sorry I don't mean to harass you but I have approximately 6 posts which I wish to respond to but find it difficult if I cannot 'thank' the previous poster!

Maybe just a part of my sanity (some would say lunacy) but I can't reply if I cannot thank!!!!

I 'thank' for a multitude of reasons. It could just be that I like the creative or beautiful manner that the words form while disagreeing with the essence of the post. Or maybe that the member is a first time poster or anything which I feel at the time. But to be told that I cannot thank feels as scarcity and I prefer abundance!

It is your forum and your choice of course, which I respect :)

Why don't you just type great point,well said when responding to their post?

The entire likes thing can have a dark side in terms of how it can mess with some peoples' minds and causes a form of  addiction.

• Like 1