Jonny English

For anyone left who still cant see Jesus. Who cant love God.

Yay..:)

eagleA.png

"Raise a banner on a bare hilltop, I have summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath..they come from faraway lands..to destroy the whole country..and destroy the sinners within it" (Isaiah ch 13)

iwoflag.jpg

Afghanistan

US-flag-Afgh_zps5dyrwalj.jpg~original

Below:After capturing Baghdad airport, 2003-

Baghd-intnatl-airport03.jpg

Edited by Dropship

Significantly more than half the Universe hasn't seen Jesus one imagines...

and what is the punishment for proselytising in the forums (for a first offence) these days?

• Haha 1

Yep ,, Religion is all a load of brainwashing b******s crap ,,

And ,, everyday millions of people fall for it ,,

3 things control the masses ,, 1/Money ,,,,, 2/Money ,,,, 3/Money ,,

Jesus ,, haaaaaa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

Image result for my ass the royle family"

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, serpentine said:

and what is the punishment for proselytising in the forums (for a first offence) these days?

Jeezus  ,,

Image result for funny jesus"

• Haha 2

Is a clear outbreak of sandpeople zombie virus.

HbKWAm-4vNLe8xKS4Ryt2McIDNbTmgvvwzzoxbD4

1 hour ago, serpentine said:

Cruxifiction.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Is a clear outbreak of sandpeople zombie virus.

HbKWAm-4vNLe8xKS4Ryt2McIDNbTmgvvwzzoxbD4

Cruxifiction.

This is what old forum used to do...... ban people who openly prosletysed Christianity but allowed people to promulgate the ideas of Aleister Crowley and even banned people who criticised those people...

Be wary of wishing to ban people just because they have a different viewpoint to yours......

That's what the Left does.....

I don't agree with Dropship.... I think he's an old geezer who has lost touch with the reality of today's world....

But I don't see any reason to give him infractions or ban him.

If anything people have attacked him...called him a cunt and such...... that doesn't really bother me either....

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Dropship banned, despite being offensive to nobody.. except people who can't tolerate other people's ideas. Because this is what people like to do....shut-down views which they do no like or understand......

But whatever.... 

Edited by Truthspoon

12 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

This is what old forum used to do...... ban people who openly prosletysed Christianity but allowed people to promulgate the ideas of Aleister Crowley and even banned people who criticised those people...

Be wary of wishing to ban people just because they have a different viewpoint to yours......

That's what the Left does.....

I don't agree with Dropship.... I think he's an old geezer who has lost touch with the reality of today's world....

But I don't see any reason to give him infractions or ban him.

If anything people have attacked him...called him a cunt and such...... that doesn't really bother me either....

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Dropship banned, despite being offensive to nobody.. except people who can't tolerate other people's ideas. Because this is what people like to do....shut-down views which they do no like or understand......

But whatever.... 

Yep I agree with some of what you said.

But ,, if you are a devout Jesus lover ,, Why not preach on a Jesus Loving Forum ,,? and join in the fun of talking about Jesus!

If you're a devoted Muslim why not join a Muslim forum ,,, and join in the Muslim threads ,, ? 

Why choose Davids forum ,, ??

But whatever……...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Guys, guys,  don't let organised religion stand like a roadblock between you and Jesus, just concentrate on HIM as a great anti-establishment role model..:)

Edited by Dropship

18 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

Yep I agree with some of what you said.

But ,, if you are a devout Jesus lover ,, Why not preach on a Jesus Loving Forum ,,? and join in the fun of talking about Jesus!

If you're a devoted Muslim why not join a Muslim forum ,,, and join in the Muslim threads ,, ? 

Why choose Davids forum ,, ??

But whatever……...

I don't think the ideas of David Icke should exclude Christians.....

Let him love Jesus and talk as much shite as he likes..... what's it to you?

I don't get it.......  What harm can he do? How does it affect you?

What if Jesus was right...... I reckon he was....... isn't this a truth forum?

All I see here is a lot of confusion and anger........ Maybe we could do with a solid spiritual base.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, jupiter12 said:

if you are a devout Jesus lover ,, Why not preach on a Jesus Loving Forum ,,? and join in the fun of talking about Jesus!

But mate, DI Social is full of people who can't stop talking about Jesus, usually to badmouth him, maybe they're jews or muslims or cultists or something, I dunno..:)

The bottom line is that JC is a great anti-establishment role model for us all, here he is in action-

"You're full of shit!"

Jesus-v-snoots.gif

PS- I've got no beef with JC, it's  just organised religion that I can't stand, for example I've been putting the boot into the Pope over in this thread-

https://social.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/2536-popes-mask-slips/&tab=comments#comment-60823

Edited by Dropship

No offence, but Jesus didn't exist.

He was a composite figure of various other people from the Sumerian, Babylonian and other religions, including pagan sun cult worship (hence "son" of God and why Jesus "rose" after 3 days, which refers to the phenomenon of the sun appearing in its most southerly position for 3 days in the Northern hemisphere after the winter solstice, hence why "Jesus's" birthday is on the 25th, or about 3 days after the solstice).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The science behind religion in purely Northern based, but if we fixate our gaze only upon the first degree of ascen-sion only we will get stuck in the intended rut and archetypal parlance that has only one common denominator, one seed that was surplanted and is currently in total confusion of the actual truth behind all ideologies.

There are other solar timings and parables to take into consideration, like,

John the Baptist, who was also born three days after the Summer Solstice on the 24th June,

Both are one and the same deity, The Sun.

There is a plethora of biblical dates and settings which all pertain to the sidereal year, it is all solar based and cannot be altered by mankind and his religious parlance.

Nature sets its very being upon the same science, yet the biblical science is in exact opposition to its magnifisense.

Those who understand the stars and planets know the true science behind it all.

Remove the human element and you have all of the answers.

What does Christianity have to do with "God"?  What does any religion have to do with "God"?

None.  Belief is a very powerful thing.  If only they could find a way to convince people to believe in something so strongly that they are directing a positive energy towards this belief.  They could then harness that energy and direct it away from a true association with "God".....

Oh yeah they did that already.  They called it "religion" and now they call it "science".

But I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest that there is a hatred directed towards Christianity, it really brings out the worst in some people.  That has more to do with the idea perpetuated that the two absolute opposites are Jesus and Satan.  You either line up with one, or the other.  In this world it is a free for all, take what you can kind of attitude.  Christianity tells us to abstain and all the rest, and Satan tells us "take it, it's yours".  It's a real conundrum, a real schism....

But there is real hatred directed at Musilms too. And Tibetan Monks.  And..... religion has got to go.  If you are alive and connected to this world, can feel love and feel pain, and can find the beauty in it, you have "God".

Divide and conquer.  All the time..... non stop.  We are so easy to manipulate....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ronisron said:

What does Christianity have to do with "God"?  What does any religion have to do with "God"?

None.  Belief is a very powerful thing.  If only they could find a way to convince people to believe in something so strongly that they are directing a positive energy towards this belief.  They could then harness that energy and direct it away from a true association with "God".....

Oh yeah they did that already.  They called it "religion" and now they call it "science".

But I'd be remiss if I didn't suggest that there is a hatred directed towards Christianity, it really brings out the worst in some people.  That has more to do with the idea perpetuated that the two absolute opposites are Jesus and Satan.  You either line up with one, or the other.  In this world it is a free for all, take what you can kind of attitude.  Christianity tells us to abstain and all the rest, and Satan tells us "take it, it's yours".  It's a real conundrum, a real schism....

But there is real hatred directed at Musilms too. And Tibetan Monks.  And..... religion has got to go.  If you are alive and connected to this world, can feel love and feel pain, and can find the beauty in it, you have "God".

Divide and conquer.  All the time..... non stop.  We are so easy to manipulate....

The whole archetypal paradigm is down to two basic needs, resorces and product, the most valuable commodity is the human being who using their skills and cleverness to make both product and resorce from raw materials/nature.

See the tithe barns of old bursting at the seams, fulled by nature under the sun, and see the clergy blessing the first sheath of corn and taking a percentage of the glory that enabled it without having to expel their own physical energy.

This is why religions require your true life and mind energy, this energy is in of itself Godly, and belongs to each and every individual, not anybody else, and if your clever enough to see who is trying to achieve your energy and keep it for themselves, then you are more than half way to learning how their biblical game works.

Learn how to retain your true life energy and you will soon learn how to loose your ideology.

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

The whole archetypal paradigm is down to two basic needs, resorces and product, the most valuable commodity is the human being who using their skills and cleverness to make both product and resorce from raw materials/nature.

See the tithe barns of old bursting at the seams, fulled by nature under the sun, and see the clergy blessing the first sheath of corn and taking a percentage of the glory that enabled it without having to expel their own physical energy.

This is why religions require your true life and mind energy, this energy is in of itself Godly, and belongs to each and every individual, not anybody else, and if your clever enough to see who is trying to achieve your energy and keep it for themselves, then you are more than half way to learning how their biblical game works.

Learn how to retain your true life energy and you will soon learn how to loose your ideology.

Great post. Absolutely.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:19 PM, serpentine said:

Hmm I wonder....

Jesus said- "I have other sheep that are not of this flock. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd" (John 10:16),

so perhaps he means ET's?

After all,  "God made the worlds" (Hebrews 11:3 KJV)

And according to the Drake Equation there are thousands of inhabited planets in our galaxy alone, so somebody's got to go lick them into shape..:) 

6 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

..religions require your true life and mind energy..

Huh? dunno bout other "religions", but Christianity GIVES energy, not takes it away..:)

"And the people all tried to touch Jesus, because power was coming from him" (Luke 6:19)

"He realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?" ( Mark 5:30)

And we too can "touch" him by simply muttering a short prayer if we're fed up, such as "Hey JC I'm feeling absolutely knackered" and we automatically "log onto" him to get that power download..:)

On 1/2/2020 at 1:40 PM, PeakGammon said:

He was a composite figure of various other people from the Sumerian, Babylonian and other religions, including pagan sun cult worship (hence "son" of God and why Jesus "rose" after 3 days, which refers to the phenomenon of the sun appearing in its most southerly position for 3 days in the Northern hemisphere after the winter solstice, hence why "Jesus's" birthday is on the 25th, or about 3 days after the solstice).

Agreed. A collection of myths.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, PeakGammon said:

No offense, the above is true but does not mean there wasn't an actual person that the deity was based on.  It's better than possible that there was a real man who was a problem to the Romans and was executed for it.  Why they chose to make him a savior of a religion is anyone's guess.  I used to have no issue with this person being a pure myth, but then I found that there is proof that this man existed according to ancient writings by Claudius, Flavius, Pliny the Younger, the Dead Sea scrolls.... etc.

Son of God?  No, probably son of two middle eastern folks who weren't from God more than anyone else, and he was possibly someone who led an uprising that stopped the Romans from taking over Palestine at that time and was brutally executed for it.