Jump to content
Dawn

How do you deal with the bullshit?

Recommended Posts

I woke up angry this morning. Anger is not a typical emotion for me, but I have just been boiling over all day. All over trivial things...the moles that are tearing up my yard, the piece of shit window installer that left sawdust in every corner of my house, my washing machine not getting things clean, etc..

 

I lead a pretty solitary life, but when I do venture out into the world I try to shine bright and bring love wherever I go. When I run into conflict I look within and try raise my vibration so I don’t run into yucky people anymore. But I’m tired of blaming myself. I have been such a good little awakened one. Spirit came calling 6 months ago and I listened. I changed my whole life. I forgave, I shed judgement, and I was super excited about finally having a purpose.


I was naive in thinking that just because I got a glimpse of the matrix, that I’d be living out my days singing in the forest like a Disney princess. 
 

It’s quite a let down...still having to deal with all this mundane garbage once you realize that you are infinite. And knowing that it’s deliberate... It’s not just something that happens; either my higher self wrote this or some dark entity is fucking with me.

 

As David Foster Wallace said, “I just don’t want to play anymore”. Only I’m not going to kill myself. There is no fucking way I am repeating this level. But, I am starting to look forward to death.. So I guess I will stop living my polite little quiet life, and burn this motherfucker down. 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Dawn said:

I am starting to look forward to death..

 

Stick around, what's the hurry?..

 

 

 

Edited by Dropship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Hey Dawn, lay back few minutes the world wont stop spinning & take a breather.

 

 


Yeah, there is way too much rage in my chakras right now. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawn said:

I woke up angry this morning. Anger is not a typical emotion for me, but I have just been boiling over all day. All over trivial things...the moles that are tearing up my yard, the piece of shit window installer that left sawdust in every corner of my house, my washing machine not getting things clean, etc..

 

I lead a pretty solitary life, but when I do venture out into the world I try to shine bright and bring love wherever I go. When I run into conflict I look within and try raise my vibration so I don’t run into yucky people anymore. But I’m tired of blaming myself. I have been such a good little awakened one. Spirit came calling 6 months ago and I listened. I changed my whole life. I forgave, I shed judgement, and I was super excited about finally having a purpose.


I was naive in thinking that just because I got a glimpse of the matrix, that I’d be living out my days singing in the forest like a Disney princess. 
 

It’s quite a let down...still having to deal with all this mundane garbage once you realize that you are infinite. And knowing that it’s deliberate... It’s not just something that happens; either my higher self wrote this or some dark entity is fucking with me.

 

As David Foster Wallace said, “I just don’t want to play anymore”. Only I’m not going to kill myself. There is no fucking way I am repeating this level. But, I am starting to look forward to death.. So I guess I will stop living my polite little quiet life, and burn this motherfucker down. 

 

 

I used to do that too Dawn, until all that good vibration and love and light was given away, now I am old and tired.  I then realized I was giving away too much of myself by trying to raise everyone else up....then I realized that the only person I could save is myself.  Yes, I can be kind to others and help when needed but you cannot give what you no longer have.  I too have started looking forward to death and do not want to play this level again either so I know exactly what you mean.  SO I live my life, day to day and do what I can and that is okay.  

I use anger as an E-MOTION to fix things.  When I am mad, I literally start making plans to fix things that need fixed or changed.  That is my motivation to move forward.  

If your washing machine isn't getting things clean, then you need to run a few empty loads with hot water and just laundry soap in it and some vinegar to rinse.  Wipe all the seals around the doors with vinegar/dawn dish soap mixed.  

If there is saw dust, get a vacuum and suck it up. 

If there are moles in the yard, either get a mole trap or chew some gum up and put it in the holes.

Make a list Dawn of things that you are angry about and make that change!  :)

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe it was just a bad day ,,

 

Image result for having a bad day"

 

Image result for having a bad day"

 

Dawn ,, I hope tomorrow is a good day/better day ,, :classic_biggrin: ,,

 

Edited by jupiter12
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Im mad Im no good at anything other than getting even more mad

 

I could fall out with myself in.an empty room 

 

So instead I.go to the ocean or a place where I suddenly feel ** this big ** and then I remember that in the grand scheme of things , its nothing personal 

 

Have some food you enjoy and ground yourself lady 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrA said:

When Im mad Im no good at anything other than getting even more mad

 

I could fall out with myself in.an empty room 

 

So instead I.go to the ocean or a place where I suddenly feel ** this big ** and then I remember that in the grand scheme of things , its nothing personal 

 

Have some food you enjoy and ground yourself lady 

 

Yep me too! ,, anger, depression etc ,, a trip to the ocean or forest dissolves it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and not everything is a test of.your ability to.be a shining example.of enlightenment 

 

Some things are just bullshit and might as well be called such 

 

Usually quite.loudly.works.for me 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

 

Yep me too! ,, anger, depression etc ,, a trip to the ocean or forest dissolves it.

 

Ive found cleaning helps as well

 

I get stuck.into that for an hour and feel better after 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MrA said:

When Im mad Im no good at anything other than getting even more mad

 

I could fall out with myself in.an empty room 

 

So instead I.go to the ocean or a place where I suddenly feel ** this big ** and then I remember that in the grand scheme of things , its nothing personal 

 

Have some food you enjoy and ground yourself lady 

 

I just ordered some eggs Benedict. Maybe that will revive my good nature. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Ive found cleaning helps as well

 

I get stuck.into that for an hour and feel better after 

 

I get stuck into some things for an hour or so ,, but cleaning ,, NO! ,,, 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dawn said:

 

I just ordered some eggs Benedict. Maybe that will revive my good nature. 

 

And laughter to raise your endorphins.

 

Eggs Benedict are much better for you than kippers!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well yeah, satan is the ruler of this world.  2 Corinthians 4:4 : "Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God."

 

In other words, don't let the bastards get you down.  Lots of good people out there, and beautiful places to see and fun stuff to do.  Be angry for a little while, and then, let it go.  Life's too short to stay pissed off. 

 

Anger can be a good emotion because it motivates you to do something, change something, take action.  All depends on what you do with that energy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dawn said:

I woke up angry this morning. Anger is not a typical emotion for me, but I have just been boiling over all day. All over trivial things...the moles that are tearing up my yard, the piece of shit window installer that left sawdust in every corner of my house, my washing machine not getting things clean, etc..

 

I lead a pretty solitary life, but when I do venture out into the world I try to shine bright and bring love wherever I go. When I run into conflict I look within and try raise my vibration so I don’t run into yucky people anymore. But I’m tired of blaming myself. I have been such a good little awakened one. Spirit came calling 6 months ago and I listened. I changed my whole life. I forgave, I shed judgement, and I was super excited about finally having a purpose.


I was naive in thinking that just because I got a glimpse of the matrix, that I’d be living out my days singing in the forest like a Disney princess. 
 

It’s quite a let down...still having to deal with all this mundane garbage once you realize that you are infinite. And knowing that it’s deliberate... It’s not just something that happens; either my higher self wrote this or some dark entity is fucking with me.

 

As David Foster Wallace said, “I just don’t want to play anymore”. Only I’m not going to kill myself. There is no fucking way I am repeating this level. But, I am starting to look forward to death.. So I guess I will stop living my polite little quiet life, and burn this motherfucker down. 

 

 

 

I once read an excellent book on Buddhism where the author likened life to a pendulum.

 

The amount we swing in one direction will be met by an equivalent swing in the other direction. The goal, he said, was to be as still possible, or swing as minimal as possible in any direction.

 

Over the years I came to understand this as meaning if one seeks great pleasures in life then one will leave oneself exposed to an equivalent amount of great pain.

 

In your case, you've swung too far one way by trying to be nice all of the time, hence the opposing effect of feeling negative now.

 

I used to try be nice all the time, but I soon learned the best approach was to be nice where required and to be not nice when required. It takes a bit of practice but my life is much better for it and I am closer to stillness every day.

 

Hope that makes sense?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, MrA said:

Oh and not everything is a test of.your ability to.be a shining example.of enlightenment 

 

Some things are just bullshit and might as well be called such 

 

Usually quite.loudly.works.for me 

 

Well said.

 

Being nice is not an option sometimes, and suppressing one's natural reactions is not healthy.

 

If it deserves some channeling of anger, then go for it! It doesn't make you a bad person.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dawn said:

 

I just ordered some eggs Benedict. Maybe that will revive my good nature. 

 

I wont bug you to go vegan today then lol 

Edited by MrA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jupiter12 said:

Maybe it was just a bad day ,,

 

Image result for having a bad day"

 

Image result for having a bad day"

 

Dawn ,, I hope tomorrow is a good day/better day ,, :classic_biggrin: ,,



 

A new decade and a new year to look forward tomorrow, 2020, happy new year to every member on here. Does anyone have any predictions for 2020 and the next decade too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

And laughter to raise your endorphins.

 

Eggs Benedict are much better for you than kippers!

 

 

 


Laughter good. 
English humor less good. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

I wont bug you to go vegan today then lol 


You’re vegan? 
 

Wolverine isn’t vegan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

I once read an excellent book on Buddhism where the author likened life to a pendulum.

 

The amount we swing in one direction will be met by an equivalent swing in the other direction. The goal, he said, was to be as still possible, or swing as minimal as possible in any direction.

 

Over the years I came to understand this as meaning if one seeks great pleasures in life then one will leave oneself exposed to an equivalent amount of great pain.

 

In your case, you've swung too far one way by trying to be nice all of the time, hence the opposing effect of feeling negative now.

 

I used to try be nice all the time, but I soon learned the best approach was to be nice where required and to be not nice when required. It takes a bit of practice but my life is much better for it and I am closer to stillness every day.

 

Hope that makes sense?


Yes, when my pendulum swings, it really swings. If I can’t find contentment leading with love, I will go Shiva the Destroyer on dat ass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Dawn said:


You’re vegan? 
 

Wolverine isn’t vegan. 

 

I cant be vegan I enjoy eating all sorts of cute things 

 

Once they are plucked and washed anyway 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrA said:

 

I cant be vegan I enjoy eating all sorts of cute things 

 

Once they are plucked and washed anyway 


That’s what I thought. Now put on some flannel and chop some wood. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dawn said:


You’re vegan? 
 

Wolverine isn’t vegan. 

 

Wolverine also isn't real.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×