Jump to content
Dawn

How do you deal with the bullshit?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

What would I make a thread about? "Aquatic Ape Theory Thoroughly Debunked as Pseudoscience"? If you want to make a thread about it then I will be happy to contribute to it.

 

Im partial to the stoned ape theory.

 

Where do you dive UK or abroad Bacon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, I can really be dense sometimes. You know what it was?
 

I didn’t want to kill the moles, so I had bought ultrasonic mole spikes to drive them away. There were four of them emitting alternating frequencies every 35 seconds. And I knew I found them irritating, but I didn’t think I could hear them inside the house. Well apparently my subconscious could. I’m sure now that is what has been keeping me in a rage for the last 4 days. It’s so out of character for me. 
 

Side note: The mole spikes were 5 star rated from a prime seller on amazon. However, after closer examination that seller was using an account where they had previously sold a high rated essential oil. They had just changed the product to the junk mole spikes and kept the good reviews.  Amazon of course took no responsibility for the dubious prime seller. They acted like they were moving mountains not making me return the product to process the refund. Boy did they get a piece of rage Dawn this morning. 
 

So yeah, Amazon is finally on my banishment list. I threw a couple of temper tantrums on here, I screamed at my higher self, the CIA, and the reptilians...just in case. Bahahaha and it was just me...torturing myself with unfavorable frequencies. Unbelievable. I’m at the home improvement store now. Guess I’m going to kill the moles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you to everyone who tried to talk me off the cliff. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Im partial to the stoned ape theory.

 

 

Me too ,,,

 

 

Image result for funny drunk chimpanzee"

 

Edited by jupiter12
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Im partial to the stoned ape theory.

 

Where do you dive UK or abroad Bacon?

 

I reckon the Stoned Ape Theory would make more sense lol.

 

I mainly dive abroad, in the Med and East Asia, but have done some pool and quarry dives in the UK.

 

Some of the best dives I have been on were the various shipwrecks around Malta, especially the HMS Maori. You get great visibility on most days, and the wreck is fun to explore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

I reckon the Stoned Ape Theory would make more sense lol.

 

I mainly dive abroad, in the Med and East Asia, but have done some pool and quarry dives in the UK.

 

Some of the best dives I have been on were the various shipwrecks around Malta, especially the HMS Maori. You get great visibility on most days, and the wreck is fun to explore.

 

My mate whos a techy & into rebreathers go's Malta ofton.

 

Ived dived most places but more into photography.

 

I find most divers are stuck up normie snobs, rare you meet any free thinkers & all seem strongly convinced of the MMGW impending doom.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you play Rugby as well.Gammon ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jupiter12 said:

 

Me too ,,,

 

 

Image result for funny drunk chimpanzee"

 

 

Is slightly different to drunken monkey theory.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7P0vgM2GlYEMufDLIaTX

2927808948_51705ffc6f_b.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robin said:

I relate to your post a lot, I feel more run down by this reality every day. Especially now I get to know about it more than I could have ever imagined. But what keeps me going is a dream I want to persue for a long time now. I am trying to save money to travel the world. With the main purpose to find some untouched, spiritual and peaceful place to stay. And get away from the toxic consumerist controlled society here in the western world. And it would be even better if more people with this mindset would join up, which creates some sort of self sufficing community that can tend to all their basic needs, people with all sorts of skills and crafts. But for now thats just a dream, but you never know right? 

 

the full circle project might be a place to meet like minded people?

 

https://www.fullcircleproject.net/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have a theory ,,

 

Image result for funny animals"

 

Things aren't always what they seem to be ,, Fake News etc ,,

 

Image result for funny animals"

 

 

Image result for funny animals"

 

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

My mate whos a techy & into rebreathers go's Malta ofton.

 

Ived dived most places but more into photography.

 

I want to specialise in underwater photography and videography but haven't got around to it yet as I do a lot of photography and videography on dives anyway, and they are good enough for me!

 

20 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I find most divers are stuck up normie snobs, rare you meet any free thinkers & all seem strongly convinced of the MMGW impending doom.

 

Yeah, I know what you mean. I usually dive with the same people as I can't stand the bullshit you face with those types.

 

I don't subscribe to the MMGW fraud either, so my views go down like an overweighted diver with a faulty BCD (sorry for the contrived pun).

 

Any places you recommend for good or unusual photography on dives? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawn said:

Thank you to everyone who tried to talk me off the cliff. 

 

i think the world is tough on misfits and if you 'awaken' to many of the things going on it puts you at odds with those who don't want to admit at this stage what is going on

 

So i think the key for misfits is in being gentle with yourself and having love for yourself and i don't mean narcissistic love i just mean a level of acceptance for yourself and your own unique form of expression because the world won't generally be gentle....at least not until we turn the tide and our view becomes the majority view

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MrA said:

Do you play Rugby as well.Gammon ?

 

No. If you're interested, I do Japanese jiujitsu, kickboxing and yoga.

 

I played rugby at school, but there weren't enough teams in the interschool league in Bradford, which is ironic considering Yorkshire is one of the traditional homes of rugby.

 

Do you play rugby, or other sports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

Any places you recommend for good or unusual photography on dives? 

 

Red sea on a budget or Indonesia.

 

I went Seychelles with my dive club & started on about the banksters & fiat currency after a few drinks, then went into full truther preacher mode on them & last time they invited me on one of their excuse for a piss up holidays & generally think im insane, but are all up for the Brexit so not complete drones.

 

But also stuck on a boat for a week with straight head mainly foreign divers who are totally materialistic conformists is not my idea of a party.

But you are usually to knackered after 3-4 dives a day to get into much convo & always buzzing from the amazing coral & fish life. Hoping to get lucky & come across a manta or hammerhead the next mission..last dive I went on 30metres down I saw a  thresher shark hunting with its tail, whilst being caught in a washing machine current that was dragging me down to 40m on 32% nitrox.

A few weeks on a boat a year helps the rest of my days on this shitty world worth the pain.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

No. If you're interested, I do Japanese jiujitsu, kickboxing and yoga.

 

I played rugby at school, but there weren't enough teams in the interschool league in Bradford, which is ironic considering Yorkshire is one of the traditional homes of rugby.

 

Do you play rugby, or other sports?

 

Im too busy working so my sons can enjoy theirs :p 

 

the eldest is in boxing and horse riding 

 

ive taught them both to shoot as well , but just target shooting for now 

 

Im trying to make sure they are fit and healthy before they hit their teens so they can add to a.decent physique instead of trying to achieve one after its gone pear shaped

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Red sea on a budget or Indonesia.

 

I went Seychelles with my dive club & started on about the banksters & fiat currency after a few drinks, then went into full truther preacher mode on them & last time they invited me on one of their excuse for a piss up holidays & generally think im insane, but are all up for the Brexit so not complete drones.

 

But also stuck on a boat for a week with straight head mainly foreign divers who are totally materialistic conformists is not my idea of a party.

But you are usually to knackered after 3-4 dives a day to get into much convo & always buzzing from the amazing coral & fish life. Hoping to get lucky & come across a manta or hammerhead the next mission..last dive I went on 30metres down I saw a  thresher shark hunting with its tail, whilst being caught in a washing machine current that was dragging me down to 40m on 32% nitrox.

A few weeks on a boat a year helps the rest of my days on this shitty world worth the pain.

 

 

I fancy the Seychelles and wouldn't mind taking the missus with me (she doesn't dive, yet, but would appreciate the scenery, I am sure).

 

The scuba instructor who trained me on the open water course was great, a down to earth, spiritual guy, and he knows the right sort of people to go diving with, so I haven't had too many bad experiences, but we did share a boat with a couple of other dive clubs and it was like pulling teeth trying to have a good conversation.

 

If you ever get a chance they sometimes let you dive in the tuna farms in Malta, which is both scary and exhilarating at the same time, especially with the size of some of the tuna. It feels like running into the middle of a motorway with vans driving straight at you.

 

I agree about the diving making it worthwhile, and I have never felt such peace as I do when diving.

 

Thanks for the recommendations and I may post some photos when I get round to it 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Im too busy working so my sons can enjoy theirs :p 

 

the eldest is in boxing and horse riding 

 

ive taught them both to shoot as well , but just target shooting for now 

 

Im trying to make sure they are fit and healthy before they hit their teens so they can add to a.decent physique instead of trying to achieve one after its gone pear shaped

 

Good skills to have, and at least you're getting them active and strong.

 

I fancied doing horse riding just for horseback archery, but I am a bit wary of horses lol. They look like they want to kick me in the face 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

Im trying to make sure they are fit and healthy before they hit their teens so they can add to a.decent physique instead of trying to achieve one after its gone pear shaped

 

Quoted for truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

Good skills to have, and at least you're getting them active and strong.

 

I fancied doing horse riding just for horseback archery, but I am a bit wary of horses lol. They look like they want to kick me in the face 🤣

 

Some.of them do want to do that 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

 

The issue is that you made strong claims which just are not correct, so I rectified the assertions just in case anyone else thought the "offhand remarks" were factual and correct.

 

What would I make a thread about? "Aquatic Ape Theory Thoroughly Debunked as Pseudoscience"? If you want to make a thread about it then I will be happy to contribute to it.


Like the debunked pizzagate theory? 
 

Or the debunked theories that 911 was a false flag operation? 

 

Any self respecting conspiracy theorist knows the word “debunked” translates to “you should really look into this” 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

No. If you're interested, I do Japanese jiujitsu, kickboxing and yoga.

 

I played rugby at school, but there weren't enough teams in the interschool league in Bradford, which is ironic considering Yorkshire is one of the traditional homes of rugby.

 

Do you play rugby, or other sports?

Not to interrupt but I play really well at testing gravity, but I specialize in falling off stairs.   I would attribute it to the drunken monkey theory, but I look nothing like a monkey and I don't drink.  😁🐵

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Quoted for truth.

 

I just wish more people would make an effort to get their children active 

 

I never say anything but it makes.me angry to see fat children 

 

Theres just no excuse really 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

 

I fancy the Seychelles and wouldn't mind taking the missus with me (she doesn't dive, yet, but would appreciate the scenery, I am sure).

👍

 

Depends what sort of holiday you both enjoy, Seychelles is a long flight x2 but pretty quality diving not much else. Maldives much more romantic plus the diving is sick. Is all full of snobby rich bastards & slave workers a NWO utopia really kinda sickens me so I just do liveaboards.

 

I love Tuna & all big fish & been caught amongst shoals of fish trying to consume each other like fish highways.

Post some pics, be interesting.:classic_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MrA said:

 

I just wish more people would make an effort to get their children active 

 

I never say anything but it makes.me angry to see fat children 

 

Theres just no excuse really 


You never say anything?! What tremendous self restraint!  Lol. Gold star for not calling kids fatties. 
 

I think there kind of is an excuse when the obesity rates have tripled in the last couple decades due to chemicals in the food and intentionally bad nutrition advice. I know a lot of parents thought they were doing the right thing buying the “low fat” and “0 calorie” version of things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×