Dawn

How do you deal with the bullshit?

9 hours ago, Silent Bob said:

A lot of posts have already said a lot of the stuff I would have said myself, so I'll try not to repeat. One thing that struck me in the OP was this bit

'As David Foster Wallace said, “I just don’t want to play anymore”. Only I’m not going to kill myself. There is no fucking way I am repeating this level. But, I am starting to look forward to death.. So I guess I will stop living my polite little quiet life, and burn this motherfucker down.'

I have frequently had the same thought about the result of suicide being sent back to the beginning to start again. Sometimes something resonates with me as being true, like an obvious truth I've always known but had just forgotten for a while, and this definitely fits into that category. If you do have to start again, without any concious memory, you would of course have no idea that you're repeating your life. Then I wonder if this is what Deja vu is, a subconcious memory of when we really did live this life before (up to a point anyway!). For a while I wondered if life was a punishment, hence suicide would be like a prison break and results in more time to serve. Also, only the good die young - time off for good behaviour? The biggest criminals serving the longest sentences tend to be in charge within a prison, just like our world. Instinctively I don't think this is quite right though, just an interesting thought.

I'm reminded here of the nice simple answer to the question 'What is the meaning of Life?' which is simply to live. The correct answers are usually the simplest! I believe we are here to experience certain things for a reason, we may have even chosen the key experiences ourselves before starting life based on what we wanted to learn. All experience is valid and useful, our task I guess is to tolerate the bad ones whilst having faith that there is a reason or point for us to go through this. No one is going to have a good life with no bad things happening, I guess we don't learn much that way!

Many posters have mentioned getting back to nature and I really don't think we can overstate this. I agree with what they said, a few days in the Lake District earlier this year was the most relaxing and refreshing time I've had in years. Not expensive either. As I said on the thread about it, no wonder they want to ruin it for us. So why does it feel so good to get into nature? Because that is the real world of course. When we wander through a forest for instance we see the world the way it is supposed to be, untainted by the matrix. The matrix for me is our modern world, all our technology etc. We can step out of it whenever we wish just by getting back to nature, but unfortunately most of us have to return to the matrix to work etc. I remember as a child laughing at elderly people who were suspicious of technology, my friends Grandma called electicity 'the devils invention' as did many of her generation. I'm not laughing anymore, I think they could see or sense what was happening as this new tech started to dictate the way we live our lives.

Yeah, the sense that you can not level up this life if you kill yourself, is something my soul is pretty sure of. There are many other reasons why one would have to repeat the level, but I think suicide is a for sure. And me, I’m trying to hang in the 5th dimension...the 3rd dimension blows. So I guess I have to try to accumulate all the “points” I can. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

trollolol....🙈

You uploaded that Libyan desert glass & copper drilling through granite video you promised like two years ago?

No promises.

4 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

The ego is but one construct of psychology, and one's self.

as the glimpse of the matrix expands to a view then a panorama it becomes inescapable as one is looking through the eyes of the ego

the self has been abandoned 

the ego is deceivious, feigning to be the self

there is no truth in the ego, only a reflection of the memory of truth

ones beliefs are no more wrong than the evidence based facts

philosophy and science intermesh as the ego is invested in both

So there is only one mole mound in my yard this morning, instead of the typical 6 or 7. And that one mound is where I dropped one of the poison worms. I actually do feel bad about it. I’ve always been such an empath. I remember as a child when I realized that I was killing ants while riding my bike, I was inconsolable. 

Ive named the spiders in my bathroom. 

I remember a therapist asked me once, what my first funny memory was. I told him as a toddler, I used to eat a lot of cat food. He asked why and I told him because it was kept in a low light cabinet. He asked why that was important and I told him I wasn’t strong enough to open the fridge and my mom was sleeping because she worked nights. He asked why I didn’t wake my mom up. I said because she was tired...she worked nights. He asked what would happen if I woke my mom up, and I said she would have gotten up and made me breakfast. He didn’t buy it. He said I must have been remembering my age wrong. He said there is no way I should have cared about my mom getting enough sleep at that age. But I did. 

I remember musing on the Those Who Know the Secret thread that maybe there is no good or bad experience..just experience. You get points/learn either way.. But nahhhh it feels crummy to stray from the light. That’s me..telling me..that is not my path. 

Im grateful that my mind is clear and peace has come back to me, now that those terrible ultrasonic mole spikes are out of my yard. But I will have to find a way to put a little extra love back in the universe. 

I have to admit that I kill spiders, they freak me out. I don't give myself a hard time, I'm only human, and for some reason my fight/flight response short circuits when I see a spider. I couldn't kill a mole though, not that there is a hierarchy of things you should/shouldn't kill just personal reactions I guess. I used to play a game featuring a character called Monty Mole, the hero in this case. I also played Horace and the Spiders, the spiders killed you of course. It's funny how our morals get shaped :)

Your early memories are interesting, I also have very early memories that people think I can't have. The very first memory I believe I had was very odd, I was observing a scene which seemed all fuzzy, like an old black and white TV picture. There was a human head, kind of pixalated, forming at the centre of a room I was in. I remember observing with an incredible sense of boredom, as if I knew this bit was going to take ages. I had no thoughts in the memory, just awareness. On a side note the Uni I work at recently put a head sculpture at one of the entrances which looks exactly like my memory, that freaked me out! A later memory was from when I was around 6 months old, so I must have been younger when I had the previous one (others too). The memory I have from 6 months was confirmed recently by my Dad. Until the age of 6 months we lived in a flat, which I have the memory of and can still describe to this day. Fire to the left, TV in front, other people in the room. They were watching an old UK soap opera called Emmerdale Farm. I remember the scene on the screen of the red sunset they used to have on the credits along with that distinct theme tune. I was feeling hot and thought it was the red on the TV causing it but then realised it was the fire to the left. I recall been unable to move of my own accord, just stuck there. The main feeling was again incredible boredom, felt like forever. I also felt that I couldn't express my boredom/discomfort as I wouldn't get a good reaction. I had no words for any of this at the time of course, just the image memories and feelings. I had probably just been shouted out for making noise while everyone was watching TV. Another sharp memory from that scene is the face of one of the actresses. I remember liking her face and feeling really calm when she was on screen, made my feel warm and safe. Just the other day I saw her face again, in the news as she has recently passed away just before her 101st birthday! https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/emmerdale-star-sheila-mercier-dies-aged-100-a4313396.html

The point I'm making is that I know this memory is real, I can verify it as my Dad remembers this flat well and it was as I described. Not supposed to be possible to form memories at that age, but hey ho!

• Like 1

Oooh interesting that your earliest memories reappeared later in life to say hello. My first memory is about 6 months. Spooky sad animal eyes on the wall watching me. What is was like a save the animals poster that my dad had put up in my room...cuz you know..it had animals on it. There was like 20 animals on the poster with sad looking eyes. When I started speaking at about 9 mo. my dad says one of the first things I said was, “They scare me” and pointed at the poster. He said he felt terrible. So I’m with you, I think there is a lot going on in the brains of infants “the professionals” aren’t acknowledging. Fascinating that you remember being bored. You had done it all before... 

Ive been forced to bond with spiders as of late. I used to be someone who took them outside, but now I just let them reside.  I think spiders are my freaking spirit animal (unfortunately lol). I had a vision of a giant red spider crawling up my wall a couple weeks before my awakening. They say people often see or dream of serpents before a kundalini awakening. But I saw a spider. Now I swear they are trying to interact with me. These crazy kamikaze spiders have been rappelling down in front of my face and trying to land on my head. I’ve looked into it and the spiders significance is the creator. He reminds you that you are weaving this tale. So I feel bound to the spiders now. 

Snakes I have a true phobia, but I am trying to reconcile that because my studies are telling me that the serpent is knowledge and I need not fear it. My fear has been programmed...shaped as you say. 

• Like 1

I really can't stand bullshit or bullshit artists

The way I deal with it is this, If I make a statement that I believe to be true and turns out to be incorrect I will be the first to admit it.

When some one is bullshitting I will call them on it and ask them to explain their statements, and if they can't there is a better than even chance they're full of shit

On 1/3/2020 at 9:49 PM, The Apprentice said:

No promises.

So many people want to see you do it.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

So many people want to see you do it.

I have not got the industrial diamonds yet, too expensive, if someone buys me the aggregates I will do it.

I now have the induction heater to melt the copper and the moulding gear, but money is tight here.

6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

I have not got the industrial diamonds yet, too expensive, if someone buys me the aggregates I will do it.

I now have the induction heater to melt the copper and the moulding gear, but money is tight here.

Have a watch on that video sometime is interesting.

Its more to do with the striation marks.

If you still believe you can replicate I might purchase some for you.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Have a watch on that video sometime is interesting.

Its more to do with the striation marks.

If you still believe you can replicate I might purchase some for you.

I have watched all of these stories/video's and my theory is that the ancients did have the same tech that we have today like diamond cutters to make these cuts in many materials, like granite and other hard stones.

All of the materials I would use today were also availale to the ancients, so it is highly possible that my version of it would work quite well.

A suitable batch of loose industrial aggregate below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Natural-Loose-Diamond-Dust-for-Jewelry-or-else-Industrial-Use-or-10-00-ct-lot-J2/122874509940?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item1c9be43a74:g:zFkAAOSwL7VWtbjv&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qXXSvMzFXntr6IFXhp586krasRYqGCEJBR0cuNYJSzJaaREteI8HIAlUkDef691GIfkCPcC8ZDjK0lQf14c6V4CwCLoZ6NG0HGvkIOb2vzC6vWJD0lFkVROJrwqBNgNCLVxEkG6aHySIpOZZ6iAw%2F2dGLEc1Vp7YMi%2F83VxYF7R5K5K%2BJ9J3F0GwHbTzFe4gMPmQxArBWsvEJ7Cn7CrebFhbTjaDJGEInveA%2BXWJlLt9%2FhTiapXlgP%2FYZpM5Yr5ev6fnQ%2BoDtnC5uC0DKT9YGs%2B%2BvFp%2FLMkSkVawBDdyge9rSJDCW83h7m%2B8LHYYNsIyKtvQLGehZuZjy2tjvo0Nm8ZkmJRI2eYKIaJYgbtAxPWfe%2B7K5lrl0WJRsEsShsGeyPcF%2Fwcw1SFmE2SOSVshJWXA1L88ub16DmW%2BKmwCsPZryxVtEjy%2FS6Qo8%2B8vlkQyGclSSwzciBOuTT1XylYE55Z%2FiZLjQ%2FjOp6MhxvF1Z%2BHzZFAns77WbarlUnfuEtfXZ4qOBGMB44Mw9hw%2FnlUlC3yAZR%2By%2FNkjWTu9yKmkVgzrSGtzSIWw%2FfPLBqS%2BgxCC4P%2BVfUkFc5HgWGR%2FWcP8c6HXvJhr5xB0NAC%2BB80isijuslh0lfq3MzbfQgZkxEB8JLnIvXInojQrqJVfChCfIxAW0%2Ftlw3oOugvK0RBWsilInSaqA7avWJ6VXBCEB5%2B4FZLfLXtI89mfHgE8spnD4lKuKgRBw%2BTYyk9jHpyq%2B%2FcyhJjkUzZ%2B2eNhjU1zlbIlt0%3D&checksum=1228745099409ea6ba55f3f948228f9ab49d309bed97&enc=AQAEAAACUBPxNw%2BVj6nta7CKEs3N0qXXSvMzFXntr6IFXhp586krasRYqGCEJBR0cuNYJSzJaaREteI8HIAlUkDef691GIfkCPcC8ZDjK0lQf14c6V4CwCLoZ6NG0HGvkIOb2vzC6vWJD0lFkVROJrwqBNgNCLVxEkG6aHySIpOZZ6iAw%2F2dGLEc1Vp7YMi%2F83VxYF7R5K5K%2BJ9J3F0GwHbTzFe4gMPmQxArBWsvEJ7Cn7CrebFhbTjaDJGEInveA%2BXWJlLt9%2FhTiapXlgP%2FYZpM5Yr5ev6fnQ%2BoDtnC5uC0DKT9YGs%2B%2BvFp%2FLMkSkVawBDdyge9rSJDCW83h7m%2B8LHYYNsIyKtvQLGehZuZjy2tjvo0Nm8ZkmJRI2eYKIaJYgbtAxPWfe%2B7K5lrl0WJRsEsShsGeyPcF%2Fwcw1SFmE2SOSVshJWXA1L88ub16DmW%2BKmwCsPZryxVtEjy%2FS6Qo8%2B8vlkQyGclSSwzciBOuTT1XylYE55Z%2FiZLjQ%2FjOp6MhxvF1Z%2BHzZFAns77WbarlUnfuEtfXZ4qOBGMB44Mw9hw%2FnlUlC3yAZR%2By%2FNkjWTu9yKmkVgzrSGtzSIWw%2FfPLBqS%2BgxCC4P%2BVfUkFc5HgWGR%2FWcP8c6HXvJhr5xB0NAC%2BB80isijuslh0lfq3MzbfQgZkxEB8JLnIvXInojQrqJVfChCfIxAW0%2Ftlw3oOugvK0RBWsilInSaqA7avWJ6VXBCEB5%2B4FZLfLXtI89mfHgE8spnD4lKuKgRBw%2BTYyk9jHpyq%2B%2FcyhJjkUzZ%2B2eNhjU1zlbIlt0%3D&checksum=1228745099409ea6ba55f3f948228f9ab49d309bed97

He clearly points out to have a continuous striation could not be accomplished by hand.

So im even less confident by what you claim App, theres been no videos previously by anyone that go's into the topic indepth.

You need to watch the video.

It's getting harder to find positive things to live for. I'm teetering on the edge anyway. The main thing that keeps me going is the possibility that I would be sinning if I end it all, which could just be another trap. If I lived far away from a built up city it would probably a lot easier. After more bloodshed tonight in Germany it just all seems so hopeless.

I think I just just need to distance myself from politics and the truth scene for a bit. All it does is make me frustrated about things that are beyond my control. I just need to focus on my hobbies and inject more beauty into this ugly world. Being the change that you want to see is easier said than done though.

As long as children are happy and playing then the world is not so bad and I shall march on, but they're slowly having their innocence destroyed.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:18 PM, Dawn said:

I express my counter opinions online and when i can offline too

I have the same circumstance as you. I don't want to die. So I just adjust myself.

Taking more time being with things, stay away from the people who annoy you. Think about things that makes relax, just do it.

I write stuff down. It isn't living a lie as the words are my explanations and reactions to outside life. 

There is also that. Read and Write your way out of the bullshit. But again that's bullshit as that's how I found I could deal.

All we can do is make suggestions until the true falls backwards.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:18 PM, Dawn said:

I woke up angry this morning. Anger is not a typical emotion for me, but I have just been boiling over all day. All over trivial things...the moles that are tearing up my yard, the piece of shit window installer that left sawdust in every corner of my house, my washing machine not getting things clean, etc..

I lead a pretty solitary life, but when I do venture out into the world I try to shine bright and bring love wherever I go. When I run into conflict I look within and try raise my vibration so I don’t run into yucky people anymore. But I’m tired of blaming myself. I have been such a good little awakened one. Spirit came calling 6 months ago and I listened. I changed my whole life. I forgave, I shed judgement, and I was super excited about finally having a purpose.

I was naive in thinking that just because I got a glimpse of the matrix, that I’d be living out my days singing in the forest like a Disney princess. 

It’s quite a let down...still having to deal with all this mundane garbage once you realize that you are infinite. And knowing that it’s deliberate... It’s not just something that happens; either my higher self wrote this or some dark entity is fucking with me.

As David Foster Wallace said, “I just don’t want to play anymore”. Only I’m not going to kill myself. There is no fucking way I am repeating this level. But, I am starting to look forward to death.. So I guess I will stop living my polite little quiet life, and burn this motherfucker down. 

Sometimes writing morning pages/journalling helps to release alot of the crap, you just vent and vent on the paper and you will be amazed at the amount of wisdom we have stored within us...it helps get to the core of the problem.. I mean you might have been upset by something you shoved aside and not really addressed then it exploded cos that thing or things were not dealt with properly be it relationships or doing stuff or could be anything..  but the answer is within you...by the time you have written 3 pages of A4 you might just get your answer...it sure beats the psychology couch...I need to fo it myself lol...have not engaged in it for s while but it works..only thing is we are constantly evolving  so it does not necessarily mean peaches and roses forever more but maybe for a while until we need to learn something new.

I am looking forward to death and i am not scared of it. I want nothing more to do with this shithole society wherever possible. Then it will be all the sheeples problem and i honestly dont give a fuck what happens to them anymore. I will never accept this evil way of life that micromanages and denies us from basic rights

I disconnect from coversations in my head when i have to intetact. I dont let people use me as a doormat as i once used to. I get tired of small talk. Not because i think i am above it, but nearly 27 years of my life and i am cynical. Cut out toxic people as much as possible avoid news etc. Culture in general pisses me off even chart radio im forced to ensure attacks my soul.

Think ill try the chakra cleanse too.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, Dawn said:

Yeah, the sense that you can not level up this life if you kill yourself, is something my soul is pretty sure of. There are many other reasons why one would have to repeat the level, but I think suicide is a for sure. And me, I’m trying to hang in the 5th dimension...the 3rd dimension blows. So I guess I have to try to accumulate all the “points” I can. 

Depends on the context I think. Purpose/State of mind. For example, I don't think the monks who immolated during the Vietnam War have to repeat.

4 minutes ago, ike said:

Depends on the context I think. Purpose/State of mind. For example, I don't think the monks who immolated during the Vietnam War have to repeat.

I’d buy that. They weren’t giving up, they died making a stand. 

This interview!

Her skill is remarkable and she dropped so many gems in this interview.

Don't dismiss just because this is a women show.

She is an ex-alphabet who protected the presidents so I guess she had to be the best.

When you are angry, it is telling you that you are out of control of a situation. Be empowered then you won't have to feel angry because you know exactly what to do to correct a situation. If someone steal from me I know exactly what I'll do and going to the police station or violence are not included in my list.

Edited by chocomel

Mind you, that doesn't mean I don't have a bad day. Of course I do and I tend to blow up electricals, light flickers....fridge and other stuff blow up, make people trip up on the streets and break more stuff by just looking at it. lol