Jump to content
Golden Retriever

US KILLS IRANIAN GENERAL IN BAGHDAD, IRAQ,HIDDEN HAND AND MANIPULATION INTO THE WAR\S

Recommended Posts

Breaking:

 

US forces did strike a second assassination attempt against a leading Iranian general who was in Yemen at that time, but the assassination failed. This is the guy whom they (or Israel) wanted to be assassinated at the same time as they did with Soleimani in Iraq.

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/on-the-day-us-forces-killed-soleimani-they-launched-another-secret-operation-targeting-a-senior-iranian-official-in-yemen/2020/01/10/60f86dbc-3245-11ea-898f-eb846b7e9feb_story.html

 

 

23248424-7874295-image-a-2_1578681298677

Edited by bluebirdgr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then in late February 2007, U.S. troops found another cache of parts and explosives for EFPs near Baghdad, which included shipments of PVC tubes for the canisters that contradicted its claims. They had come not from factories in Iran, but from factories in the UAE and other Arab countries, including Iraq itself. That evidence clearly suggested that the Shiites were procuring EFP parts on the commercial market rather than getting them from Iran.

 

https://truthout.org/articles/lies-about-iran-killing-us-troops-in-iraq-are-a-ploy-to-justify-war/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the past week.Ive heard the same old bollocks about 9/11 from talking heads on radio

 

" well we need to keep.up security because when 9/11 happened ..... " 

 

And yet their own official record states that the majority if the hijackers were Saudis not Iranians 

 

Not that I even buy the hijacker crap.either

 

And tbh I still.dont support the Mullahs of Iran in all of this 

 

They carry out stoning people to death for gods sake as a state punishment 

 

Sorry but any ideology that.manages to stone a.woman to.death because she was raped is a sick and retarded ideology 

 

I will not apologize for that statement no.matter what comes 

 

And yes I know our own nations have problem.after problem 

 

Dont @ me 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

American United Slaveowners solomanic partners Pharaos Saudis also killed journalist Khashoggy who was anti monarchist , and Gadafi was anti-monarchist ,  also  Jesus didnt like money oligarchy so they killed Jesus  , they sacrificed him on the cross to warn others , ... so in such operating system there were selfdeclare genetic priority divinities and rest humanity were  there to be  on cross sacrifices and around pyramids everybody had to be on their knees as slaves , ....  and Asange didnt like  criminal oligarchy monarchy  and then unelected british oligarchy monarchy arrested Asange . Even venezuelan Maduro and bolivian morales were ani oligarchists and anti monarchists ,   Iranian general Suleimani seems he was also claiming that he was anti monarchist , and it is United Slaveowners States who wanted bring back british rothshcild oiligarchy agent iranian shah to occupy and steal iranian peoples oil for private benefit of Rothshclild Oil & Rockefellers Standard Oil  and such jesuit roman empire  british morganian venetian bankers babylonian oligarchy genetic society , ..... Its also interesting that  Solomanic Temple genetic symbols at Virgin Islands where Prince Andrew came , ... and  its there  in children books a  fairytale which says that great kingdom will come , .... it seems that Epstein and Weinstein were also solomanic golden hat temple monarchists , and nobody knows where epsteins money came from , just like nobody knows how come prince Harry  is millioner , living in expensive castles , islands  and villas and nobody knows what he is doing , all the money is other peoples working class money , and nobody have seen saudi king or prince Harry do anything ever in his life  . First world war was also against roman empire oligarchy and austrohungarian rothschilds jesuit habsburg monarchism which occupied other peoples land , just like unelected brusselian Leopold occupied Congo, or just as today saudi pharao occupied Yemen, .. .so guess who occupied  Iraq .

Edited by Quanthematic
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Cui Bono.

 

'Death to liars!' Iranian protesters in Tehran turn against regime and demand the Ayatollah RESIGN after country's military admits it shot down passenger plane full of its own citizens

 

 

23274396-7876363-Thousands_gather_outsid

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876363/Iranian-protesters-Tehran-turn-against-regime-military-admits-shooting-plane.html

 

Turns out the Iranian Government makes a big deal of the Vincennes incident every anniversary - That seems to have come back and bit them in the arse now.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uk ambassador to iran arrested. was he being a naughty  boy?

looks like it

Robert Macaire, 53 was detained after being accused of inciting protests against the regime

Iran chaos: UK accuses Tehran of 'violating international law' after ambassador arrest

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1227224/World-war-3-iran-news-Uk-ambassador-tehran-middle-east-Donald-Trump

 

 

Untitled8.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

uk ambassador to iran arrested. was he being a naughty  boy?

looks like it

Robert Macaire, 53 was detained after being accused of inciting protests against the regime

Iran chaos: UK accuses Tehran of 'violating international law' after ambassador arrest

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1227224/World-war-3-iran-news-Uk-ambassador-tehran-middle-east-Donald-Trump

 

 

Untitled8.jpg

 

I thinks he´s been released now, according to Twitter accounts.

 

 

https://twitter.com/search?q=robert+macaire+protests&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that is extant is the uproar began where, at the universities, same MO as we have often seen here in the West, where it took place with Jordan Peterson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2020 at 7:21 PM, Quanthematic said:

also  Jesus didnt like money oligarchy so they killed Jesus  , they sacrificed him on the cross to warn others

 

It looks like that but the Bible doesn't validate it in prophecy.

Edited by theo102

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure it was George Bush's Administration who suggested that the CIA should be used to bring down the Iranian Government (regime change) from within the country, by fomenting dissent and revolt among the people, with sanctions fuelling discontent, it seems to be working like a dream!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Velma said:

I'm sure it was George Bush's Administration who suggested that the CIA should be used to bring down the Iranian Government (regime change) from within the country, by fomenting dissent and revolt among the people, with sanctions fuelling discontent, it seems to be working like a dream!

 

many of us were telling people online years ago that they did just that in 1953 when they overthrew the democratically elected government and replaced it with the puppet shah; we were called 'conspiracy nutjobs'

 

then the CIA declassified the files admitting that they had done exactly what we said they'd done. I never got an apology for all the insults and ridicule i received.....i did get bans though....

 

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot").[7][8][9][10] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[11]

Mosaddegh had sought to audit the documents of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), a British corporation (now part of BP) and to limit the company's control over Iranian oil reserves.[12] Upon the refusal of the AIOC to co-operate with the Iranian government, the parliament (Majlis) voted to nationalize Iran's oil industry and to expel foreign corporate representatives from the country.[13][14][15] After this vote, Britain instigated a worldwide boycott of Iranian oil to pressure Iran economically.[16] Initially, Britain mobilized its military to seize control of the British-built Abadan oil refinery, then the world's largest, but Prime Minister Clement Attlee opted instead to tighten the economic boycott[17] while using Iranian agents to undermine Mosaddegh's government.[18]:3 Judging Mosaddegh to be unreliable and fearing a Communist takeover in Iran, UK prime minister Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administration decided to overthrow Iran's government, though the preceding Truman administration had opposed a coup, fearing the precedent that Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) involvement would set.[18]:3 British intelligence officials' conclusions and the UK government's solicitations were instrumental in initiating and planning the coup, despite the fact that the U.S. government in 1952 had been considering unilateral action (without UK support) to assist the Mosaddegh government.[19][20][21]

Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king),[22] to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.[13][14][15][23] According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters in Tehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August.[24] Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[25] Between 200[3] and 300[4] people were killed because of the conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, muir said:

 

many of us were telling people online years ago that they did just that in 1953 when they overthrew the democratically elected government and replaced it with the puppet shah; we were called 'conspiracy nutjobs'

 

then the CIA declassified the files admitting that they had done exactly what we said they'd done. I never got an apology for all the insults and ridicule i received.....i did get bans though....

 

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état, known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup d'état (Persian: کودتای ۲۸ مرداد‎), was the overthrow of the democratically elected Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh in favour of strengthening the monarchical rule of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi on 19 August 1953,[5] orchestrated by the United States (under the name TPAJAX Project[6] or "Operation Ajax") and the United Kingdom (under the name "Operation Boot").[7][8][9][10] It was the first covert action of the United States to overthrow a foreign government during peacetime.[11]

Mosaddegh had sought to audit the documents of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC), a British corporation (now part of BP) and to limit the company's control over Iranian oil reserves.[12] Upon the refusal of the AIOC to co-operate with the Iranian government, the parliament (Majlis) voted to nationalize Iran's oil industry and to expel foreign corporate representatives from the country.[13][14][15] After this vote, Britain instigated a worldwide boycott of Iranian oil to pressure Iran economically.[16] Initially, Britain mobilized its military to seize control of the British-built Abadan oil refinery, then the world's largest, but Prime Minister Clement Attlee opted instead to tighten the economic boycott[17] while using Iranian agents to undermine Mosaddegh's government.[18]:3 Judging Mosaddegh to be unreliable and fearing a Communist takeover in Iran, UK prime minister Winston Churchill and the Eisenhower administration decided to overthrow Iran's government, though the preceding Truman administration had opposed a coup, fearing the precedent that Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) involvement would set.[18]:3 British intelligence officials' conclusions and the UK government's solicitations were instrumental in initiating and planning the coup, despite the fact that the U.S. government in 1952 had been considering unilateral action (without UK support) to assist the Mosaddegh government.[19][20][21]

Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king),[22] to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.[13][14][15][23] According to the CIA's declassified documents and records, some of the most feared mobsters in Tehran were hired by the CIA to stage pro-Shah riots on 19 August.[24] Other CIA-paid men were brought into Tehran in buses and trucks, and took over the streets of the city.[25] Between 200[3] and 300[4] people were killed because of the conflict.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

 

Yes, same tried and tested modus operandi!

 

Isn't it amazing how Iranian chants of "death to America" after Suleimani's assassination changed overnight to "death to the liars" after the Ukraine plane was downed and now their ire is aimed at the Ayatollah instead of Trump, who is claiming to be "on their side."

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2020 at 9:24 AM, Strummer101 said:

Just looking at that map, which I have seen many, many times - how would you assess Israel's progress so far? 

 

ah shutupayourface!

Israeli intel helped US carry out strike that killed Iran’s Soleimani — report

Information provided by Jewish state confirmed that Quds Force leader was at Baghdad airport before missile strike, NBC News reports

By TOI staff 12 January 2020, 8:15 am

Israel helped the United States in the operation that resulted in the killing of Qassem Soleimani, the powerful head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, a US report said over the weekend.

According to an NBC News report late Friday, the Jewish state was involved in the January 3 operation, handing the Americans key intelligence details.

 

The information helped confirm intelligence provided by informants at a Syrian airport that Soleimani had been on a nighttime flight from Damascus to Baghdad, the report said, quoting two sources with direct knowledge of the operation and other US officials briefed on it.

Pompeo phoned Netanyahu on January 1, ostensibly to thank him for Israel’s support in efforts to combat Iran and after the attack on the US embassy in Iraq.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-intel-helped-us-carry-out-strike-that-killed-irans-soleimani-report/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, muir said:

 

ah shutupayourface!

Israeli intel helped US carry out strike that killed Iran’s Soleimani — report

Information provided by Jewish state confirmed that Quds Force leader was at Baghdad airport before missile strike, NBC News reports

By TOI staff 12 January 2020, 8:15 am

Israel helped the United States in the operation that resulted in the killing of Qassem Soleimani, the powerful head of Iran’s elite Quds Force, a US report said over the weekend.

According to an NBC News report late Friday, the Jewish state was involved in the January 3 operation, handing the Americans key intelligence details.

 

The information helped confirm intelligence provided by informants at a Syrian airport that Soleimani had been on a nighttime flight from Damascus to Baghdad, the report said, quoting two sources with direct knowledge of the operation and other US officials briefed on it.

Pompeo phoned Netanyahu on January 1, ostensibly to thank him for Israel’s support in efforts to combat Iran and after the attack on the US embassy in Iraq.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-intel-helped-us-carry-out-strike-that-killed-irans-soleimani-report/

 

All the perps need is the code that is programmed into the vehicles ECU, which all new vehicle have and they can track that vehicle using satellite.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

All the perps need is the code that is programmed into the vehicles ECU, which all new vehicle have and they can track that vehicle using satellite.

 

i would think that the head of irans revolutionary guard took precautions against such measures? Agents were following the convoy and once it was bombed they leapt out and took photos of the victims and their effects to prove the hit had been successful

 

flashback to 2018:

US Intelligence Reportedly Gives Israel Green Light To Assassinate Iran's Top General

Tue, 01/02/2018 - 05:19

According to reports circulating widely in Israeli media today, the United States has quietly given Israel the green light to assassinate Iran's top military officer, Iranian Revolutionary Guards al-Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani. The leader of Iran's most elite force also coordinates military activity between the Islamic Republic and Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah, and Hamas - a position he's filled since 1998 - and as Quds Force commander reports directly to the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, and oversees Iran's covert operations in foreign countries.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards have vowed to crack harshly down on protests currently gripping multiple major cities across the country, now in their fifth day, and after a particularly bloody night which saw 12 demonstrators killed - some of them reportedly shot by security forces.

ranian Revolutionary Guards al-Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem
Soleimani. Image via The Iran Project

Iranian Revolutionary Guards al-Quds Force commander Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani. Image via The Iran Project
The report, though unconfirmed, originated in a Kuwaiti newspaper and is now going viral through a Times of Israel story. The Times of Israel summarizes the context as follows:

Thursday’s report by al-Jarida, which has been known to publish improbable-sounding stories about Israel, was widely picked up by Israeli media. There was no immediate reaction to the report from Jerusalem or Washington.

Three years ago, Israel came close to assassinating Soleimani near Damascus, al-Jarida quoted unnamed source as saying, but the Americans tipped off the Iranians against the background of intense disagreement between Washington and Jerusalem.

That was during the Obama administration, which, according to reports at the time, was so focused on securing the 2015 Iran nuclear accord that it chose to overlook and even obstruct efforts to clamp down on Iranian-backed terror organizations. It’s not clear if the reported tip-off was related to efforts to secure the Iran deal.

And concerning the current go-ahead for new assassination plans reportedly given by US intelligence to the  Israelis:

The source was quoted by the paper as saying that Soleimani’s assassination would serve both countries’ interests and that US authorities have given Israel the go-ahead to carry it out.

Israel has been known to conduct high-risk secretive assassinations in foreign countries over the past years and decades. One notable headline grabbing operation, reportedly by Mossad agents, occurred in 2010 and resulted in the assassination of a top Hamas commander who had checked into a high end Dubai hotel after flying in from Syria.

An eleven man Israeli hit squad had entered the hotel while dressed in tennis gear and carrying tennis rackets, and were later reported to be traveling on fake Irish and French passports. After conducting surveillance the Mossad agents got Hamas' Mahmoud al-Mabhouh to open his hotel room door and quickly suffocated him without arousing suspicion from other hotel guests. By the time the body was discovered, the assassins had flown out of Dubai to various locations around the world and were never seen again.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-01/us-intelligence-reportedly-gives-israel-green-light-assassinate-irans-top-general

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, muir said:

US Intelligence Reportedly Gives Israel Green Light To Assassinate Iran's Top General

Tue, 01/02/2018 - 05:19

 

Then he was being tracked and the drone that locked onto the vehicle had tech to help it, it is so easy to do today, all you need is a planted tracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Then he was being tracked and the drone that locked onto the vehicle had tech to help it, it is so easy to do today, all you need is a planted tracker.

 

could be....or the people tracking simply point a targeting laser at the target

 

alternatively they use satellite to track and target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, muir said:

 

could be....or the people tracking simply point a targeting laser at the target

 

alternatively they use satellite to track and target

 

Laser is so old school, drones can do this automtically today even in the dark, but first they need a signature from the vehicle, it could be any electronic device that is in or on the vehicle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Truth Comes Out About the Soleimani Assassination

By Makia Freeman, 2 hours ago


The Solemani assassination was as an outright, aggressive and unbridled Act of War committed by the US against Iran on January 3rd, 2020. US President Donald Trump chose to order the murder of the Iranian general, who was the head of the elite Quds Force, part of the IRGC (the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps). Sometimes Trump is a blabbermouth who is a bit too honest for the swamp-dwellers surrounding him, while other times he is a compulsive liar. We saw both sides of Trump in the Soleimani assassination incident; firstly by claiming and boasting that he had ordered the assassination, and conversely by falsely claiming that Soleimani was about to order attacks on US embassies and US forces. Meanwhile, now that a little time has passed since the event, the truth is coming out – namely that the hit on Soleimani was pre-planned months or years in advance, that Israel was involved in the planning and execution and that there was no evidence the US was about to be attacked by Soleimani or Iranian forces.

 

The New York Times) floated the idea of assassinating Soleimani before it happened as reported by Zero Hedge....while this Daily Mail article claims the USG came up with the idea 18 months ago when Zionist neocon warmonger John Bolton was still Trump's National Security Advisor.

Israel's Role in the Assassination

Then we have the ever-present Israeli influence. The article Israel figured in US decision to assassinate Iranian general reports how Israel knew in advance – when even the US Congress did not. Israeli Mossad chief Yossi Cohen last year spoke openly about assassinating Soleimani:

"With all due respect to his bluster, he hasn’t necessarily committed the mistake yet that would place him on the prestigious list of Mossad’s assassination targets ... He knows very well that his assassination is not impossible. His actions are identified and felt everywhere… there’s no doubt the infrastructure he built presents a serious challenge for Israel."

Recent reports also indicate that Israel wasn't just involved in planning the Soleimani assassination; they also actively contributed to it with their spies and informants who passed along information to the US about Soleimani's whereabouts so that he could be targeted and killed. It is very plausible that Trump killed Soleimani to appease Israel and some of the Israel-owned Republican senators (e.g. Zionist war hawks Lindsey Graham and Tom Cotton) whose support Trump needs in his upcoming impeachment trial. Chris Menahan writes that "new evidence is surfacing which further suggests the impeachment trial is just an effort to pressure President Trump to go to war with Iran" and quotes a piece from Salon:

"President Donald Trump privately told associates that his upcoming impeachment trial factored heavily into his decision to kill top Iranian General Qassem Soleimani, The Wall Street Journal reports. "Trump, after the strike, told associates he was under pressure to deal with Gen. Soleimani from GOP senators he views as important supporters in his coming impeachment trial in the Senate," associates of the president told the outlet."

Soleimani had traveled to Baghdad at the invitation of the Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi, who had organized peace talks between Iran, Saudi Arabia and others in the region. Abdul-Mahdi revealed that Trump had personally thanked him for his efforts before using the opportunity to kill Soleimani, thwarting any chance at decreased tensions.

 

Syrian President Bashar Al Assad called Trump the most honest US president ever, because Trump blabs the real reasons for and objectives of US imperialism out loud where other presidents would mask those aims with deceptive, humanitarian, flowery-sounding language. Trump has affirmed numerous times that "we will take oil" in Syria and that the US sells its troops to nations like Saudi Arabia and South Korea. Killing Soleimani was an Act of War and selling your soldiers to the highest bidder is surely illegal but morals, legality, truth and respecting other's sovereignty don't seem to matter anymore in the fairyland world we live in. Trump has also claimed that the US will not leave Iraq unless the Iraqis pay for the US base there!

 

The truth is that US soldiers illegally occupying Iraq has nothing to do with defeating radical Islamic terrorism but rather everything to do with controlling the country, pilfering its resources and using Iraqi territory as a foothold for waging endless regional wars. Yet is was only a relatively short time ago – 17 years in 2003 – when the USG told the world they were invading Iraq because of radical Islamic terrorism (and that 9/11 thingy, you know). In many ways, Trump has ripped off the sweet-sounding, lying face of the US corporate-military NWO empire to reveal that it's all about expansion, invasion, occupation, theft, getting paid and getting a return on investment. It has absolutely nothing to do with genuine defense, honor, integrity or keeping Americans safe.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/562215/truth-comes-soleimani-assassination

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×