Sign in to follow this  
Stride

Is this forum finally taking off?

As above; at first it used to be a ghost town with people just complaining that it wasn't as good as the old one..

There seems to have been a shift, people have accepted this new 'place' and new content and posts seem to be coming thick and fast now.

• Like 1

Perhaps the words "David Icke" in the title put many surfers off joining because they must think- "Oh, it's probably just a forum that talks about Icke stuff all the time", so they surf on.

Some of us talk David Icke stuff all the time ,,

Image result for gerry lewis funny

But ,, there are many threads and there's something for everyone! :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Dropship said:

Perhaps the words "David Icke" in the title put many surfers off joining because they must think- "Oh, it's probably just a forum that talks about Icke stuff all the time", so they surf on.

considering David speaks about a vast range of subjects so 'icke stuff' incorporates a huge range of subject matter!

have you ever read any of his books?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Stride said:

As above; at first it used to be a ghost town with people just complaining that it wasn't as good as the old one..

There seems to have been a shift, people have accepted this new 'place' and new content and posts seem to be coming thick and fast now.

Some old members probably didn't wanna come ,,

They probably tried mumsnet & knit.com and  some other crap forums ,,

Image result for funny knitting

Then ,, smelled the coffee ,,! :classic_biggrin: 

Edited by jupiter12

I didn't notice the forum on his website until a few weeks ago.  The forum tab is hidden in the menu.  Maybe that's why more people aren't participating?  The link is too hard to find?

26 minutes ago, muir said:

considering David speaks about a vast range of subjects so 'icke stuff' incorporates a huge range of subject matter!

have you ever read any of his books?

I've never bought any of Dave's books, but I've seen excerpts on the internet and heard him talking on youtube.

His main theme seems to be that the Establishment is constantly trying to manipulate us, and I agree completely..:)

In fact much of what he says has already been said in the bible, for example-

"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12),

and Dave simply says it in a different way, so I can't understand why some people seem to hate Christianity, unless they're Estab lackeys?

Answers on a postcard please..:) 

5 minutes ago, ty.shakleford said:

I didn't notice the forum on his website until a few weeks ago.  The forum tab is hidden in the menu.  Maybe that's why more people aren't participating?  The link is too hard to find?

All this time and you only just spotted it ,,

Image result for funny austin powers

4 minutes ago, Dropship said:

I've never bought any of Dave's books, but I've seen excerpts on the internet and heard him talking on youtube.

His main theme seems to be that the Establishment is constantly trying to manipulate us, and I agree completely..:)

i've read books by a bunch of authors in this field and i don't know any that cover the scope of topics that david does

my point being that anyone deciding not to engage with davids website because it might contain people discussing 'icke stuff' is misinformed as 'icke stuff' incorporates a huge range of topics because david is outlining the sheer depth and scope of the conspiracy and how it touches pretty much every area of life on this planet

It's stunning when you see the true magnitude of the conspiracy

20 minutes ago, Dropship said:

Dave simply says it in a different way, so I can't understand why some people seem to hate Christianity,

Many people have had negative experiences with organized religion, and many people have not read the bible, even if raised xtian, so, they just outright dismiss anything coming from a bible/ xtian perspective.

Also, I'm no Icke expert, but I do know he's said (paraphrasing here) there is a franchise of virgin births, that the archons created the world religion systems, and some remarks about how meditating on a crucifix is depressing.  But he also says something about, xtianity is practicing a love religion. 

Anyway, the truth will make itself known.  The fact that there's similar stuff in the Bible, in the Hindu scriptures, and in Icke's work, points to a truth that transcends.  As I read Icke's work, bible verses float to my mind.  These are words of wisdom from different sources.

8 minutes ago, ty.shakleford said:

Many people have had negative experiences with organized religion, and many people have not read the bible, even if raised xtian, so, they just outright dismiss anything coming from a bible/ xtian perspective.

Also, I'm no Icke expert, but I do know he's said (paraphrasing here) there is a franchise of virgin births, that the archons created the world religion systems, and some remarks about how meditating on a crucifix is depressing.  But he also says something about, xtianity is practicing a love religion. 

Anyway, the truth will make itself known.  The fact that there's similar stuff in the Bible, in the Hindu scriptures, and in Icke's work, points to a truth that transcends.  As I read Icke's work, bible verses float to my mind.  These are words of wisdom from different sources.

It's very simple ,, Religion controls the masses ,,

Just like money does ,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,

• Like 1

It's good to see this forum take flight, it sure is busier than it used to be.

I never contributed to the old forum but as a very long time lurker I didn't even realise this place existed until a few weeks ago so I wouldn't be surprised if it was taking a while to get back up to speed. Glad to see the community lives on.

• Like 1

Can we help spread the word some how?

Anyone fancy doing a touch of leafleting in their home town?