Sign in to follow this  
Booknut

What happened to Hidden Mysteries Bookstore/TGS Distributors in Texas?

When I first bought David Icke's Books in the late 90's, they were sold through a distributor in the US called Hidden Mysteries/TGS distributors from Texas.  They had several domains, one of them being <hiddenmysteries.com> I bought some hard-to-find books from them over the years. Their presence began to fade in 2009 or so and now they're gone. It was a fairly large operation. Does anyone know if someone has taken up the torch? Or who was involved that might be doing business under another name?

Posted (edited)

I've never heard of that bookstore but no problem, just google around to find plenty of other places that sell mystery-type books.

Meanwhile I started this thread, click on the title and you or anybody else are free to post anything in it if you like..:)-

Edited by Dropship

Thanks so much in helping me find that, Serpentine.  Having the catalog available is an excellent resource even if the store itself is not available.

The business address on that website in Frankston, Tx is just a residential home/neighborhood.  Wonder if you can write to that address and somebody there can give you some info?

Now, for some guessing:  I imagine they sold their inventory to Thrift Books (they have a large warehouse in Dallas, not too far away).