Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ty.shakleford

Lana Del Rey Joins Effort to Defeat Trump With Witchcraft

Recommended Posts

Hey anybody else see this article: Lana Del Rey Joins Effort to Defeat Trump With Witchcraft , also here

 

"A representative for Del Rey confirmed to Pitchfork that the singer’s tweet was in support of those efforts, with the necessary ingredients including “an unflattering photograph of Donald Trump,” a small bowl of water, a small nail, a “tiny stub of an orange candle” and a Tower tarot card."

 

Weird all the people who claim not to believe in the Illuminati will still practice in and believe in witchcraft. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ty.shakleford said:

Weird all the people who claim not to believe in the Illuminati will still practice in and believe in witchcraft. 

did she say they don't exist or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever told her.. her 'music' is god awful.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stride said:

Has anyone ever told her.. her 'music' is god awful.. 

 

She'd probably have more success in getting Trump out if she tortured him with her "greatest hits".

 

He'd be begging for death after a couple of "songs".

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ty.shakleford said:

Hey anybody else see this article: Lana Del Rey Joins Effort to Defeat Trump With Witchcraft , also here

 

"A representative for Del Rey confirmed to Pitchfork that the singer’s tweet was in support of those efforts, with the necessary ingredients including “an unflattering photograph of Donald Trump,” a small bowl of water, a small nail, a “tiny stub of an orange candle” and a Tower tarot card."

 

Weird all the people who claim not to believe in the Illuminati will still practice in and believe in witchcraft. 

Weird that Christians do the same with their lighted candles, incantations and incense...but yet they don't call it witchcraft. lol  

 

Had I known they were doing this, I would have helped.  tRump is killing the USA.  He is a shyster.  Not that any of our other options have been a lot better, but he has divided this country almost as bad as the civil war did, but then the right are wanting a civil war again and have been calling for it since Obama, tRump is just making it 10x worse with his vitriol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't mind her music, she's clearly bonkers to state this though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×