Sign in to follow this  
JONJAY79

Hi

Posted (edited)

Hi 

Been reading ickes books for last 20 years .

Some bits seem to make more sense now especially the war on human natural intelligence and health.

I'm based in the lakes and started a Community kitchen in 2015 this deals with food poverty etc.

After 5 years I've now got my own centre and looking for other's who really share a vision for the future.

It's been tough work but unity is key 

My next step would love to get some good speakers to empower people and maybe share ideas .

Our centre info

https://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/barrow-and-furness/business-guide/feature/barrow-community-kitchen/

Edited by JONJAY79
  • Like 1

welcome jon! I've heard a few other people say recently that they are looking to try living differently so maybe we can get some more talk on the forum about alternatives and different ways that society can be doing things

There's a lot of talk about what the problems are but imo we could do with more talk about what we can all do about it.

4 minutes ago, muir said:

welcome jon! I've heard a few other people say recently that they are looking to try living differently so maybe we can get some more talk on the forum about alternatives and different ways that society can be doing things

There's a lot of talk about what the problems are but imo we could do with more talk about what we can all do about it.

Yes my aim is to create a safety net to deal with food poverty and also to find different ways to empower people. 

Great to be able to share ideas and build a world within a world.

Once upon a time I was part of the anti capitalist movement attending demos all over Europe.  I soon realised how pointless this was and started to build instead of marching and shouting daft chants that just went round and round in circles.

If we really want change we need to build a net work of education and positive vibes and let law of attraction deal with the rest.

• Like 3