Sign in to follow this  
tantra86

this is how a shaman gets down.

Posted (edited)

I been homeless but I worked on this video to to tel lmy shamanic story. The battles was hard ;) kundalini rise. Voices in head.tinfoil hats. Grounding with rocks...trying to get a shamanic anchor before police came..... ina mental hospital, shapeshifting. .then i lived in woods for 4 years. I needs to eat 13g of shooms and get a movie going. God knows how.

I also started transition transgender.  I hope you guys like this.its a fun show. Let's discuss a shamanic society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqTixVkefFQ

Edited by tantra86
spelling

9 hours ago, tantra86 said:

I been homeless but I worked on this video to to tel lmy shamanic story. The battles was hard ;) kundalini rise. Voices in head.tinfoil hats. Grounding with rocks...trying to get a shamanic anchor before police came..... ina mental hospital, shapeshifting. .then i lived in woods for 4 years. I needs to eat 13g of shooms and get a movie going. God knows how.

I also started transition transgender.  I hope you guys like this.its a fun show. Let's discuss a shamanic society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqTixVkefFQ

What qualities do you ascribe to shaman? And what do you think they achieve?

10 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

What qualities do you ascribe to shaman? And what do you think they achieve?

One who is a gatekeeper between spirit and matter. He walk between world's.  All is manifesto from spirit.  All is energy.  A shaman walks path between and is able to see the interconnect between the Web of all things. He walks a path which allows him to experience and learn so he can aquire the knowledge to help his community. Healing. They achieve bringing knowledge and grounding spirit energy for healing.