Stride

Forum meet up

Does anyone fancy a forum meet up?

It could be in the spring in a central location, meet up for some non pasteurised juice, then go down the high street and take in the funny t-shirts, followed by some food in pret, then a museum visit then maybe more juice?? 

1 hour ago, Stride said:

Does anyone fancy a forum meet up?

It could be in the spring in a central location, meet up for some non pasteurised juice, then go down the high street and take in the funny t-shirts, followed by some food in pret, then a museum visit then maybe more juice?? 

No. I can't stand most people on here.

Especially the "Jews Did It" crew.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stride said:

So why come here?

Because there are some decent people on the forum and the information is generally thought provoking.

The thing that spoils the forum is the same handful of people who appear to have formed a clique and disrupt great threads with the same old "Jews/Zionists/Sabbateans Did It" for practically all subjects.

Average forum member - "It was a bit colder than usual today".

The Clique™ - "Jews Did It". 

• Like 1

Well maybe the folks shout meet up, just relax, have a good day out and not worry about politics or who did what?

People need to get away from the screens, suck in some fresh air, make eye contact with fellow human beings, shake hands and enjoy food together..

• Like 1

Don't worry Stride, I will invite everyone into our allotment in a few weeks to see us working alongside nature once again, maybe some more pictures of our flora and fauna which we often feed by hand, nature is the best metting up partner of all, no arguments about which archetypal new age nonsense that is in vogue.

https://www.cocoscope.com/watch?v=39239

34 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

Because there are some decent people on the forum and the information is generally thought provoking.

The thing that spoils the forum is the same handful of people who appear to have formed a clique and disrupt great threads with the same old "Jews/Zionists/Sabbateans Did It" for practically all subjects.

Nagger 

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

What I say: "The Jews are WHITE"...lol  Which pisses off the people that say "Jews did it".  

Edited by Change2

10 minutes ago, Change2 said:

What I say: "The Jews are WHITE"...lol  Which pisses off the people that say "Jews did it".  

It will be even funnier if white people started getting blamed for things thag Jews masterminded wouldnt it !! 

Oh wait

Thats actually happening 

• Like 1

I swear if there was a forum meetup and people like gammon came he would end up calling the pigs on everyone 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PeakGammon said:

if there is in fact geoengineering going on as many of us believe then it is very possible that the cabal could lower the temperature

it would be inaccurate to say 'the jews did it' because that would smear all jews when the vast majority have had no part in geoengineering but it could be more accurate to say that the sabbatean cult did it

but the rothschilds would be able to tell you when the weather was going to get colder using their weather prediction service (chinas growth isn't a 'remarkable story' it has been enabled by the rothschild cabals corporations):

De Rothschild Says China's Growth a `Remarkable' Story

while rothschild snr helps china become the biggest polluter on the planet david de rothschild is going to fly around the world by private jet to tell us all that we are killing the planet with CO2 and that we must accept the rothschilds technocracy:

Rothschild Says Climate Change `Past Point of Talking'

Id rather hang out with moonlight and she could show my family around Germany 

• Like 1

No. I can't stand most people on here.

Especially the "Jews Did It" crew.

Do you know who David Icke would be sat with yapping away if he met us ? 

Yes mate 

Youd be at the bar asking why they dont sell organic juice boring the shit out of everyone with your scuba diving stories 

8 minutes ago, MrA said:

Yes mate 

Youd be at the bar asking why they dont sell organic juice boring the shit out of everyone with your scuba diving stories 

careful you are drifting towards personal attacks

debate people if you disagree with their points, share info, a bit of banter...fine, but don't launch personal attacks

lets keep things civil

It might help if there was a subforum here called "Conspiracy Corner", where people could post all sorts of consp-theories about everything; that way the stuff wouldn't clutter up the rest of the forum..:)

(I've also suggested there ought to be a "Mysteries" subforum too)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, muir said:

careful you are drifting towards personal attacks

debate people if you disagree with their points, share info, a bit of banter...fine, but don't launch personal attacks

lets keep things civil

Id love to keep things civil the only problem is gammon is determined to troll the crap out of well informed research 

So TBH seeing as I got a taste if his medicine pretty much as soon as he started posting , by denying I had presented evidence of my conjecture and then starting a thread about me called " Is MrA a troll " , I have no reason to be civil with him other than out of respect for Icke and you mods 

Have you counted how many times he has asked for me to be banned yet ? 

Its getting near a dozen 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, muir said:

if there is in fact geoengineering going on as many of us believe then it is very possible that the cabal could lower the temperature

it would be inaccurate to say 'the jews did it' because that would smear all jews when the vast majority have had no part in geoengineering but it could be more accurate to say that the sabbatean cult did it

but the rothschilds would be able to tell you when the weather was going to hget colder using their weather prediction service:

Any form of global dimming will have long term effects on climate and germination, they are still doing this every morning here in the Uk, at sunrise in the East there is a long blanket line of trails, but non to be seen in the West, and again at sun down there the trails are once again and non in the East.

It only needs to effect the ground temps by a few degrees to whether the spring planted crops germinate or not, and encourages people to turn up the heat to keep warmer for longer into the season.

The must be making billions out of this global dimming excercise.

19 minutes ago, muir said:

No doubt at all that geoengineering is happening. I personally document chemtrails around where I live and monitor the effects on local weather.

It was just a cheeky nod towards two of the main conspiracies (geoengineering induced "climate change" and the "Jewish Control" conspiracy).

Can we just say TPTB did it because there are non-Sabbateans and atheists who engage in geoengineering, especially in England.

but the rothschilds would be able to tell you when the weather was going to get colder using their weather prediction service (chinas growth isn't a 'remarkable story' it has been enabled by the rothschild cabals corporations):

while rothschild snr helps china become the biggest polluter on the planet david de rothschild is going to fly around the world by private jet to tell us all that we are killing the planet with CO2 and that we must accept the rothschilds technocracy:

Rothschild Says Climate Change `Past Point of Talking'

No doubt TPTB have skewed various country's emission and growth data.

I read recently that the US actually outputs more CO2 per capita than China (even though China outputs more CO2 overall, they have a larger population, hence less output per capita).

I guess carbon credits are one of the new Emperor's New Clothes because why allow carbon credits if the goal is to reduce CO2 emissions?

i'll say the same thing to you i say to everyone which is that if you disagree with someones viewpoint then debate them on it

INFORMATION is the key. Bring your information to the table, encourage others to do the same and we can lay out all of the pieces of the puzzle and see what picture emerges

Debate don';t keep launching attacks against certain posters

5 minutes ago, Dropship said:

It might help if there was a subforum here called "Conspiracy Corner", where people could post all sorts of consp-theories about everything; that way the stuff wouldn't clutter up the rest of the forum..:)

(I've also suggested there ought to be a "Mysteries" subforum too)

That would be better, I think.

I get that people are passionate about showing how there are many fronts to the global control system, but when it takes over every thread it gets a bit much and disrupts the flow of the topic.

If other threads were set up for that stuff, it could be referred to in the main topic without clogging it up. Then the discussion can carry on in the sub-thread or related thread.

5 minutes ago, MrA said:

Id love to keep things civil the only problem is gammon is determined to troll the crap out of well informed research 

So TBH seeing as I got a taste if his medicine pretty much as soon as he started posting , by denying I had presented evidence of my conjecture and then starting a thread about me called " Is MrA a troll " , I have no reason to be civil with him other than out of respect for Icke and you mods 

Have you counted how many times he has asked for me to be banned yet ? 

Its getting near a dozen 

That's not at all true. I haven't asked for you to be banned. I once questioned why you haven't been banned because I have seen people banned for less than what you do when you have personally attacked people, including me.

You don't have to like me, but personal attacks are below the belt.

27 minutes ago, MrA said:

Yes mate 

The funny thing is that I do love organic juice, and have a mainly organic diet, but I don't share my stories unless asked to do so, or if they are relevant.

2 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

No doubt at all that geoengineering is happening. I personally document chemtrails around where I live and monitor the effects on local weather.

It was just a cheeky nod towards two of the main conspiracies (geoengineering induced "climate change" and the "Jewish Control" conspiracy).

you are misrepresenting people by constantly referring to a 'jewish conspiracy'

its been explained to you very clearly that we are speaking about an occult conspiracy and when we speak about the sabbateans that is not speaking about all jews

Can we just say TPTB did it because there are non-Sabbateans and atheists who engage in geoengineering, especially in England.

there may be people involved at all levels of the process of geoegnineering but the point of a conspiracy forum is to discuss the conspiracy and that means discussing what the people who are steering the whole thing are doing

The conspiracy is that the rothschild-cabal are creating a phoney environmental movement in order to dupe humanity into agreeing to accept a globalised technocracy as the solution to the problem that the rothshcild-cabal have created in the first place

so for example it sounds like you believe that geoengineering is already going on...GREAT! Now consider that whenever there is any strange weather it is blamed on 'climate change' but how do we know if it is climate change when they are already engineering the climate?

So they create the problem and then blame 'manmade climate change' ie CO2 so that they can terrify the public into accepting the cabals solution: a globalised technocracy: its classic PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION

No doubt TPTB have skewed various country's emission and growth data.

I read recently that the US actually outputs more CO2 per capita than China (even though China outputs more CO2 overall, they have a larger population, hence less output per capita).

I guess carbon credits are one of the new Emperor's New Clothes because why allow carbon credits if the goal is to reduce CO2 emissions?

but that's assuming that CO2 is actually the problem here and not their meddling with the climate and their mass polluting corporations...

see what i mean?