Stride

Forum meet up

6 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

That would be better, I think.

I get that people are passionate about showing how there are many fronts to the global control system, but when it takes over every thread it gets a bit much and disrupts the flow of the topic.

If other threads were set up for that stuff, it could be referred to in the main topic without clogging it up. Then the discussion can carry on in the sub-thread or related thread.

why would there be a 'conspiracy corner' on a conspiracy forum?

the point of this place is that it is supposed to be for discussing the conspiracy. So why would discussion of the conspiracy that is already shut down all across the internet also be shoved into a corner on this forum?

forget it

just get on with posting what you want to say and let others say what they want to say. if you disagree with them then feel free to debate them. if you can't yet perceive the conspiracy that's being discussed then that is not the fault of the other forum members and they should not have to put up with being harassed by you for talking about the sabbateans and their conspiracy

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, muir said:

careful you are drifting towards personal attacks

debate people if you disagree with their points, share info, a bit of banter...fine, but don't launch personal attacks

lets keep things civil

yes , wait to get to the pub where we can talk proper to each other

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

yes , wait to get to the pub where we can talk proper to each other

i don't see it working out

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, muir said:

It can be called forum warming and on a meet up forum colling with pints of beer being tipped over everyone, only kidding.

But remember if any of you come to our garden, be prepared to do some graft if you want feeding, as there are no mac donalds or fast food outlets here in the sticks.

42 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

That's not at all true. I haven't asked for you to be banned. I once questioned why you haven't been banned because I have seen people banned for less than what you do when you have personally attacked people, including me.

You don't have to like me, but personal attacks are below the belt.

You are genuinely the worst gaslighter ive seen on a forum 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

It can be called forum warming and on a meet up forum colling with pints of beer being tipped over everyone, only kidding.

But remember if any of you come to our garden, be prepared to do some graft if you want feeding, as there are no mac donalds or fast food outlets here in the sticks.

In the interest of gender equality I suggest golden retriever does all the dishes 

9 minutes ago, MrA said:

In the interest of gender equality I suggest golden retriever does all the dishes 

No problema

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, muir said:

why would there be a 'conspiracy corner' on a conspiracy forum?

If you read what I put, you would understand. Most threads on here get disrupted with some sort of inclusion of one or several of the over-arching conspiracy topics, so my suggestion was to have the main thread kept on topic, and if there are points which are part of the over-arching conspiracy then the main thread can refer to these other threads.

It is basic forum maintenance, and most mature forums have such a system.

37 minutes ago, muir said:

the point of this place is that it is supposed to be for discussing the conspiracy. So why would discussion of the conspiracy that is already shut down all across the internet also be shoved into a corner on this forum?

forget it

just get on with posting what you want to say and let others say what they want to say. if you disagree with them then feel free to debate them. if you can't yet perceive the conspiracy that's being discussed then that is not the fault of the other forum members and they should not have to put up with being harassed by you for talking about the sabbateans and their conspiracy

Who is harassing who?! If I disagree with a point I use evidence and cite sources to support my assertions.

For example, the Soleimani thread quickly got derailed by Golden Retriever, who put in a link about some dead Iranian guy who they claimed had Jewish ancestry on the first page, last post on that page - 

There was literally no context of why it was posted beyond saying:

"Let´s take a look at some of the Iranians with the big bucks and power. Surely not Jewish ancestry.

The Jewish elite always back both sides of any conflict, especially the bankers."

This is what I mean when threads are disrupted by the "Jews Did It" response. GR offered no context for posting that information, and the guy in question died in September 2019, so it is irrelevant in the context of the thread. There was no claim about him being involved with Soleimani or the military, nor was there any information given as to why GR included that person in the thread, so it looks like more of the same "Jews Did It" disruption which is rife on this forum and harms otherwise decent debates.

Do you understand what I mean about this type of disruption now? If Asadollah Asgaroladi was somehow involved with the Iran/US conflict then fair enough, but no context was given other than GR saying the man had Jewish ancestors.

41 minutes ago, muir said:

be like a good friday night out, could make the papers 

11 minutes ago, MrA said:

You are genuinely the worst gaslighter ive seen on a forum 

That is priceless.

If you disagree that I only ever asked why you hadn't been banned then feel free to provide the evidence to support your claim that I have asked for you to be banned.

What's that? You can't provide the proof?

That's because it doesn't exist, and you're making baseless claims yet again.

2 hours ago, Stride said:

Well maybe the folks shout meet up, just relax, have a good day out and not worry about politics or who did what?

The problem is that most people here would be capable of getting along fine. Some would just devolve into racist "banter" after a few drinks, and I don't associate with such people.

2 hours ago, Stride said:

People need to get away from the screens, suck in some fresh air, make eye contact with fellow human beings, shake hands and enjoy food together..

What makes you think people here don't do that?!

I don't know about others here but I have an active social life and even though my job involves working on computers, being on a computer is only a small part of my daily life.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, muir said:

the point of this place is that it is supposed to be for discussing the conspiracy....

just get on with posting what you want to say and let others say what they want to say.

Hmm if DI Social gets a reputation as  being just a conspiracy-theory forum it's going to put lots of people off joining if they want to discuss wider issues.

Anyway whenever I've tried to discuss members consp-theories I've been howled down, threatened, and called every name under the sun..:)

1 hour ago, MrA said:

Nagger 

Careful, I don't fancy ending up being called the "Nagger Guy".

Nagger Guy.jpg

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

If you read what I put, you would understand. Most threads on here get disrupted with some sort of inclusion of one or several of the over-arching conspiracy topics, so my suggestion was to have the main thread kept on topic, and if there are points which are part of the over-arching conspiracy then the main thread can refer to these other threads.

It is basic forum maintenance, and most mature forums have such a system.

Who is harassing who?! If I disagree with a point I use evidence and cite sources to support my assertions.

For example, the Soleimani thread quickly got derailed by Golden Retriever, who put in a link about some dead Iranian guy who they claimed had Jewish ancestry on the first page, last post on that page - 

There was literally no context of why it was posted beyond saying:

"Let´s take a look at some of the Iranians with the big bucks and power. Surely not Jewish ancestry.

The Jewish elite always back both sides of any conflict, especially the bankers."

This is what I mean when threads are disrupted by the "Jews Did It" response. GR offered no context for posting that information, and the guy in question died in September 2019, so it is irrelevant in the context of the thread. There was no claim about him being involved with Soleimani or the military, nor was there any information given as to why GR included that person in the thread, so it looks like more of the same "Jews Did It" disruption which is rife on this forum and harms otherwise decent debates.

Do you understand what I mean about this type of disruption now? If Asadollah Asgaroladi was somehow involved with the Iran/US conflict then fair enough, but no context was given other than GR saying the man had Jewish ancestors.

The reason I made that post is because Iran is not just Shia and there are some Mafioso Mullah players with connections to Judaism and Israel.  

Edit .......... Asadollah Asgarolad was the richest man in Iran, and my source on the other thread of his Jewish ancestry was from Wikipedia, who you quote all the time. "Asgaroladi was born to a merchant family. His ancestors converted from Judaism to Shia Islam."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asadollah_Asgaroladi

The Iranian Asadollah Asgaroladi was connected with the Jewish billionaire King of Oil, Marc Rich who was at one time the most wanted

man in the USA for massive tax evasion until Bill Clinton pardoned him just before he left office, under pressure from the Israeli Prime Minister

According to Forbes Magazine, Asgaroladi was the secret business partner of Swiss-based US-Israeli billionaire and fugitive Marc Rich

YOU ARE DERAILING STRIDE'S THREAD.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The reason I made that post is because Iran is not just Shia and there are some Mafioso Mullah players with connections to Judaism and Israel.  

The Iranian Asadollah Asgaroladi was connected with the Jewish billionaire King of Oil, Marc Rich who was at one time the most wanted

man in the USA for massive tax evasion until Bill Clinton pardoned him just before he left office, under pressure from the Israeli Prime Minister

According to Forbes Magazine, Asgaroladi was the secret business partner of Swiss-based US-Israeli billionaire and fugitive Marc Rich

All of which was irrelevant to the topic at hand, plus you didn't offer that explanation at the time, nor when you were called out on it.

YOU ARE DERAILING STRIDE'S THREAD.

If you read back through the thread you will soon discover that it was actually MrA and Muir who started derailing the thread. I got dragged into it (as usual), so I apologise to @Stride for my part in the disruption.

It goes to show that sub-threads would be a great idea to avoid such disruption and allow these types of "conversations" to be had elsewhere away from the main thread.

Edited by PeakGammon

3 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

No. I can't stand most people on here.

Especially the "Jews Did It" crew.

But it mostly is the Jews as I explained to you before.

How can you say the aggression against Iran is not about Jews?

BibiBomb2.img_assist_custom.jpg

040819_golan-1554758680.jpg?auto=compres

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

But it mostly is the Jews as I explained to you before.

How can you say the aggression against Iran is not about Jews?

BibiBomb2.img_assist_custom.jpg

040819_golan-1554758680.jpg?auto=compres

I don't think it is Jews though.

If you evidence that suggests that the US killing Soleimani was because "Jews Did It" then feel free to post that evidence in the thread about it.

7 minutes ago, PeakGammon said:

If you evidence that suggests that the US killing Soleimani was because "Jews Did It" then feel free to post that evidence in the thread about it.

Gaslighting 

Just now, PeakGammon said:

You see Trumps son in law behind him in that photo, hes a Jew.

They are all Israel 1st

gettyimages-623337860.jpg?w=800&h=383&qu

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrA said:

Gaslighting 

Do you actually know what "gaslighting" means?

Because it isn't the right word to use in the context of my quote.

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are all Israel 1st

Okay, but that isn't evidence that "Jews Did It" is it?

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They are all Israel 1st

Everyone should watch that 2018 video.