Stride

Forum meet up

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

But this is the problem, with Jews you have real Jews that go synagogue & then you have Jewish identity. Which is racial as you call white supremacist. You have so called Jewish atheist..which is really about as antisemetic as it gets if you think about it.

Zionists are the real antisemites.

Zionist are the ones pushing the altright white nationalism.

Zionist are pushing the hate against Islam.

That is the biggest problem in the world today.

Rothschild are behind Zionism.

The majority of Jews are Zionist!

Peak Gammon has an issue with this not me.

So if you dont talk about it then you will get another Hitler..or all Jews being deported like they have been in the past.

So he really shouldn't be trolling people saying show some evidence the Jews did it..coz is an insult to everybody.

Go to a heavily censored PC forum if you dont like free speech & discussing the elephant in the room, enjoy it before the internet is fully satanised.

And besides you attack Christianity at every opportunity.:classic_biggrin:

I do not attack Christians, I tell what I have experienced in Christianity as I was raised Christian, taught Sunday School, Bible School, was a Church Secretary, studied religion in college, held Bible studies for years and was a member of a church for 30+ years.  

If I could sit and tell you all of my experiences, maybe  you too could see that something just ain't right with this religion and especially the leaders of that religion. Yeah, you might say, "well that isn't other peoples experience"...but Masons could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Jews could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Satanists could say the same things, couldn't they? 

Should we hide the "sins" of Christians when it says in your own book that these things will be brought to light?     The most "purest" form of Christianity in the USA is the Amish people...and they too have problems with child molesting.  Why is that?    How can Christians sit around talking about Epstein when child molesting and pedophilia is so prevalent in their own church that it would even make Epstein's head spin? Catholicism is even worse because not only did they aid and abed child molesters, they shuffled them around from church to church to cover their crimes.  Why should that not be discussed when you are sitting here discussing "Jews did it"???  Especially since Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism????

Why is it fine and dandy to call Jews out on their BS...but somehow Christianity is off limits?  Are  you wanting the same special treatment that Jews have?  Isn't that the same special treatment that Muslims want also?   

Also, atheists do not belief in any gods, so in essence, no, they would not be anti-semitic any more than they would be anti-Hellenistic or anti-Hinduistic.

4 hours ago, Change2 said:

Should we hide the "sins" of Christians when it says in your own book that these things will be brought to light?     The most "purest" form of Christianity in the USA is the Amish people...and they too have problems with child molesting.  Why is that?    How can Christians sit around talking about Epstein when child molesting and pedophilia is so prevalent in their own church that it would even make Epstein's head spin? Catholicism is even worse because not only did they aid and abed child molesters, they shuffled them around from church to church to cover their crimes.  Why should that not be discussed when you are sitting here discussing "Jews did it"???  Especially since Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism????

concerning abuse i think there is the general perversion that will be found across all peoples and then there is the ritual abuse which is what conspiracy theorists are interested in

The ritual abuse is the satanic abuse being carried out by groups with an agenda

A pervert doesn't really have a wider agenda, they are just a deviant individual. But what we are interested in is agendas which is to say a conspiracy, so we are primarily interested in the concept of organised, ritual abuse

So with the epstein case the abuse is interesting because of a number of reasons. one the scale of it and secondly because it involved so many high ranking people which then opens up the door to political blackmail. So this is then interesting to conspiracy theorists because it explains how powerful people can be coerced into doing things for the conspiracy

With the catholic church I believe that there have always been elements in there that want to destroy the church from within. Consider for example the testimony of Bella Dodd who had herself been a member of the communist party of the USA who testified that the communists had deliberately infiltrated the catholic church to discredit it from within

5 hours ago, Change2 said:

Christianity...something just ain't right with this religion and especially the leaders of that religion..

Yup, but there are still some decent true Christians around, and the phonies are all going up the spout..:classic_biggrin:

Jesus said:-"Not all who call me 'Lord,Lord' will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

Matriarchal prowess has been suppressed, if we had a more balanced outlook that lowers the egotistic male, then the children would be much safer.

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Matriarchal prowess has been suppressed, if we had a more balanced outlook that lowers the egotistic male, then the children would be much safer.

no i would say that woke society is actually exhibiting signs of toxic femininity

I agree with mark passio that what is happening is actually a suppression of the sacred masculine which is active, right action which is what you are advocating right: that people pro-actively make changes to their life in order to be the change they want to see in the world?

wokeness is all about learned helplessness and dependency on some sort of centralised authority

3 minutes ago, muir said:

no i would say that woke society is actually exhibiting signs of toxic femininity

I agree with mark passio that what is happening is actually a suppression of the sacred masculine which is active, right action which is what you are advocating right: that people pro-actively make changes to their life in order to be the change they want to see in the world?

wokeness is all about learned helplessness and dependency on some sort of centralised authority

Then you have never met a more level headed women than my wife, nor a better spouse and mother,

Both sexes have been programmed to be less responsible not the other way around,

Until our traits are more in tune with true nature we will continue to die as a species.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Then you have never met a more level headed women than my wife, nor a better spouse and mother,

you once gave a young man some advice to not go for a flashy woman but to settle down with a woman with NHS prescription glasses as they would make a good home maker

lol

a well balanced woman with a good temperament is truely a force to behold. Perhaps the bedrock that everything else is built on. without that society is doomed

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muir said:

you once gave a young man some advice to not go for a flashy woman but to settle down with a woman with NHS prescription glasses as they would make a good home maker

lol

a well balanced woman with a good temperament is truely a force to behold. Perhaps the bedrock that everything else is built on. without that society is doomed

It is what is behind those pair of glasses that counts, we are both old school as they call it, we have been there and worn out the T shirt.

• Like 1

make mine a pint of local ale or if none then any other local drink eg cider

Mark Passio - "New" age bullshit and the suppression of the sacred masculine - extended with slides

4 minutes ago, muir said:

Mark Passio - "New" age bullshit and the suppression of the sacred masculine - extended with slides

Anyone who can listen to this man for hours is enough to send you back to sleep.

He says he has never been into the new age movement, then what are satanists, which he was an advocate of in an earlier stage.

This guy is tainted at best, imprinted at worst.

I do not attack Christians, I tell what I have experienced in Christianity as I was raised Christian, taught Sunday School, Bible School, was a Church Secretary, studied religion in college, held Bible studies for years and was a member of a church for 30+ years.  

If I could sit and tell you all of my experiences, maybe  you too could see that something just ain't right with this religion and especially the leaders of that religion. Yeah, you might say, "well that isn't other peoples experience"...but Masons could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Jews could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Satanists could say the same things, couldn't they? 

Why is it fine and dandy to call Jews out on their BS...but somehow Christianity is off limits?  Are  you wanting the same special treatment that Jews have?  Isn't that the same special treatment that Muslims want also?   

My point was, you attack Christianity all the time Change, check the Marx thread. You are lumping all Christians together.

But thats perfectly okay in our society. You will not have thought police knocking on your door about it.

Child molesting is not pandemic just to Christians correct.

I dont see any tribal Christian mafia dominating the news everyday do you?

We are talking about organised parasitical criminals..which there is massive evidence for & is the biggest threat to humanity right now.

They have infiltrated our governments, they control our media, they are responsible for economic terrorism & their fractional reserve debt based vampire monetary system enslaves us. These rats are claiming we cannot criticise a foreign country now.

We are fighting their wars in the Middle East.

David Icke talks about this a lot.:classic_rolleyes:

So when some numpty comes on here making a big deal about people exposing Jews demanding , "show some evidence."

Then sneaks off.

You know hes trolling.

Alarm bells started ringing when he he claimed people were being racist, but then next sentence that he hated Islam & Zionism.

Strange coz Zionism is not a religion last time I checked.🙈

As for child abuse & Christians, I have exposed plenty & so do others. Its not any taboo subject wtf?

For example I have spoke out about the Southern Baptists in Haiti child trafficking. Lot of Southern Baptists paedos out there for sure.

Look at Pizza gate & the guy that supposedly went to shoot up Comet Pizza & his father.

Religion in general is full of Satanists is my opinion, that is part of their deception, wolf in sheeps clothing.

Also, atheists do not belief in any gods, so in essence, no, they would not be anti-semitic any more than they would be anti-Hellenistic or anti-Hinduistic.

Judaism is a religion that believes in god last time I checked. You cannot claim there is no god & you are a Jew. Its total oxymoron nonsense & mockery. Cant believe you dont see this, is the main problem with this racial clique.

Here we go again with the "no true Christian" fallacy.  When are Christians going to take responsibility for their actions?  Isn't that what people want Jews and Muslims to do?  Stop blaming people outside the church for doing what people inside the church are doing.  Until Christians take responsibility for it, it will keep happening and it is getting worse and worse.  

You are just digging a ditch now & proving my point above. So the same would go for Jews then Change, specially as they are a tiny minority. Watch the video I posted above. :)

You say dont attack the normal Christians & Jews lmao.

Think about it for a sec.

31 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Anyone who can listen to this man for hours is enough to send you back to sleep.

He says he has never been into the new age movement, then what are satanists, which he was an advocate of in an earlier stage.

Agreed like your mate Sheri. :classic_biggrin:

31 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

he was involved in occult groups and is now speaking about what he learned in them

i think he raises some good points

I also like how he says that some people ask where the resistance to this stuff is and where the anti-virus software is to fight this virus and he says its 'me, i'm the anti-virus software'

he's right....WE ARE THE CAVALRY....so get busy

14 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Here we go again with the "no true Christian" fallacy.  When are Christians going to take responsibility for their actions?  Isn't that what people want Jews and Muslims to do?  Stop blaming people outside the church for doing what people inside the church are doing.  Until Christians take responsibility for it, it will keep happening and it is getting worse and worse.  

i don't think all christians, jews or muslims are bad people

I'm sure many of them are good people orientated around family and community and towards giving something back and living their lives in peace

I don't see those people as a problem but its not those people we are talking about here

1 minute ago, muir said:

he was involved in occult groups and is now speaking about what he learned in them

i think he raises some good points

I also like how he says that some people ask where the resistance to this stuff is and where the anti-virus software is to fight this virus and he says its 'me, i'm the anti-virus software'

he's right....WE ARE THE CAVALRY....so get busy

I don't trust him, paid oppostion, not what he seems to be.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

I don't trust him, paid oppostion, not what he seems to be.

i get that but what are you basing that on?

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Change2 said:

You are coming from a USA angle. How many Christians in the USA support Zionism? I honestly don´t know.

6 hours ago, Change2 said:

Why should that not be discussed when you are sitting here discussing "Jews did it"???  Especially since Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism????

Here in the UK some of the press call out the Bishops, Catholic Church, Muslims and the Jewish elite in Parliament for the satanic rape of children because I do believe British people are "ahead of the game" concerning the subject.

DijOhwzUwAApjYN.jpg

Rotherham grooming gangs may have abused more than 1,500 victims, investigators reveal

rotherham-sex-gang.jpg?w968

And now the Jewish polictians who died before they could face justice.

Research Baron Leon Britton

14400819840_e055883a18_b.jpg

Research Baron Greville Janner

lord-janner.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, muir said:

i get that but what are you basing that on?

He is already imprinted and that seed can never or rarely be removed from the mind, these traits lie deep inside the mind and cannot be fully relied upon, he also wants to make money from the negative side of reality, when he knows full well, that talking alone will come to nothing.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

He is already imprinted and that seed can never or rarely be removed from the mind, these traits lie deep inside the mind and cannot be fully relied upon, he also wants to make money from the negative side of reality, when he knows full well, that talking alone will come to nothing.

you could say that everyone is imprinted including yourself

the whole point of awakening is to become consciously aware of the influences that have been conditioned into us so that we are no longer held under their sway and can make objective decisions; surely his journey has been one of doing that?

as for talking he is surely helping others on that journey?

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

lord-janner.jpg

don't worry m'lud we will never let you stand trial and have to face difficult questions even if we have to mock up a funeral and ship you off to some obscure place out of the public gaze

the ring will always circle the wagons

• Like 2

Just now, oddsnsods said:

My point was, you attack Christianity all the time Change, check the Marx thread. You are lumping all Christians together.

But thats perfectly okay in our society. You will not have thought police knocking on your door about it.

Child molesting is not pandemic just to Christians correct.

I dont see any tribal Christian mafia dominating the news everyday do you?

We are talking about organised parasitical criminals..which there is massive evidence for & is the biggest threat to humanity right now.

They have infiltrated our governments, they control our media, they are responsible for economic terrorism & their fractional reserve debt based vampire monetary system enslaves us. These rats are claiming we cannot criticise a foreign country now.

We are fighting their wars in the Middle East.

David Icke talks about this a lot.:classic_rolleyes:

So when some numpty comes on here making a big deal about people exposing Jews demanding , "show some evidence."

Then sneaks off.

You know hes trolling.

Alarm bells started ringing when he he claimed people were being racist, but then next sentence that he hated Islam & Zionism.

Strange coz Zionism is not a religion last time I checked.🙈

As for child abuse & Christians, I have exposed plenty & so do others. Its not any taboo subject wtf?

For example I have spoke out about the Southern Baptists in Haiti child trafficking. Lot of Southern Baptists paedos out there for sure.

Look at Pizza gate & the guy that supposedly went to shoot up Comet Pizza & his father.

Religion in general is full of Satanists is my opinion, that is part of their deception, wolf in sheeps clothing.

Judaism is a religion that believes in god last time I checked. You cannot claim there is no god & you are a Jew. Its total oxymoron nonsense & mockery. Cant believe you dont see this, is the main problem with this racial clique.

Actually, no it isn't okay "in our society" to attack Christians, but  people of different religions have been attacked by Christians for being that different religion...not just years ago,  that is happening NOW.    Remember the Sikh that got attacked by a bunch of Christians?  Who is going around beating Christians because they are Christians?  People often say that so many people died due to Marxism, but how many people died from Christianity?  Why is that ALWAYS rug swept? 

Yes, pedophilia IS a pandemic to RELIGIONS, Christianity is included in those religions, so it is PART of the problem because some of those children that were molested, grow up to be molesters, and this goes on and on and on.  

I am not just referring to YOU personally in my earlier post, but Christians in general on this forum.  David Icke himself says ALL religions are bunk, somehow, we have a group of Christians on here acting like he didn't say it or they come on here to do what????  TROLL AND act as if THEIR religion is off limits to talk about but talk about Judaism and Islam....which is exactly what people are expecting David Ike to kowtow to.  

I agree with you that there is no such thing as a Jewish atheist, my point was that if they are atheists, then they are no more anti-semitic than they are anti-hellenistic.  But see, this is how they have people fooled, they want all the benefits of being a Jew, but no responsibility of being a Jew.  But isn't that the SAME EXACT THING that Christians want regarding pedophilia in their own churches?  Isn't that the same thing Muslims want regarding terrorism?

Honestly, I think you and others HAVE shown evidence regarding Judaism.  What I was saying was that I "think" that Peak was meaning it wasn't the common Jews that were the problem, just like I have said in other threads it isn't the common Christians or the common Muslims that are the problem. I do not think that JUST religions are the problem in the world, I think PEOPLE IN GENERAL are the problem and everyone wants everyone else to take responsibility for it but won't take responsibility for their own problems.  

20 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You are just digging a ditch now & proving my point above. So the same would go for Jews then Change, specially as they are a tiny minority. Watch the video I posted above. :)

You say dont attack the normal Christians & Jews lmao.

Think about it for a sec.

That wasn't to you, it was to dropship.