Stride

Forum meet up

Oh but now they are saying Tom Watson was anti semite to call out the paedos in parliament. As in Jenner & Brittan. he was forced to

resign.

3 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I am not just referring to YOU personally in my earlier post, but Christians in general on this forum.  David Icke himself says ALL religions are bunk, somehow, we have a group of Christians on here acting like he didn't say it or they come on here to do what????  TROLL AND act as if THEIR religion is off limits to talk about but talk about Judaism and Islam....which is exactly what people are expecting David Ike to kowtow to. 

i don't think christianity is the same force in britain that it is in america

i don't think christianity is the controlling force i think freemasonry is but that it hides behind christianity

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Agreed like your mate Sheri. :classic_biggrin:

I don't trust him either, it is the natural side of humanity under the sun where I see harmony, not inside or outside an ideology like Thomas has, like all humans who follow anything other than themselves instead have or could have, humanity does not need churches or archetypal rulers, they can all stand outside in nature together, and they would in a flash if they knew how and where their ideologies eminated.

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Oh but now they are saying Tom Watson was anti semite to call out the paedos in parliament. As in Jenner & Brittan. he was forced to

resign.

what this tom watson: 

Tom Watson Sings Am Yisrael Chai to the Labour Friends of Israel

Tom Watson Singing Am Yisrael Chai

3 minutes ago, Change2 said:

That wasn't to you, it was to dropship.  

i think we can both agree, its up to the Christians to expose the paedos in the church & clean house & Jews to come out on mass against Jewish Satanic (Shabbatean) mafia not just Israel.

The majority dont tho, you are correct.

History will repeat.

• Like 1

Just now, muir said:

i don't think christianity is the same force in britain that it is in america

i don't think christianity is the controlling force i think freemasonry is but that it hides behind christianity

Masonry was instituted at the same time as monetary rule began, by the kings of pergamon at a place called Teos, wherever there is money and charity you will find them, money is their free meal ticket and religion, indeed hiding behind a proxy religion, I cannot understand how folks cannot see how they are being given the highest prozac for the most raw energy that they are converting into money.

7 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Honestly, I think you and others HAVE shown evidence regarding Judaism.  What I was saying was that I "think" that Peak was meaning it wasn't the common Jews that were the problem, just like I have said in other threads it isn't the common Christians or the common Muslims that are the problem. I do not think that JUST religions are the problem in the world, I think PEOPLE IN GENERAL are the problem and everyone wants everyone else to take responsibility for it but won't take responsibility for their own problems. 

it was explained very clearly to peak gammon that we are speaking about the sabbateans and that in order to understand them you have to look into LURIANIC kabbalah which is a messianic supremacist doctrine

chabad lubavitch are lurianic kabbalists

24 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

You are coming from a USA angle. How many Christians in the USA support Zionism? I honestly don´t know.

Here in the UK some of the press call out the Bishops, Catholic Church, Muslims and the Jewish elite in Parliament for the satanic rape of children because I do believe British people are "ahead of the game" concerning the subject.

DijOhwzUwAApjYN.jpg

Rotherham grooming gangs may have abused more than 1,500 victims, investigators reveal

And now the Jewish polictians who died before they could face justice.

Research Baron Leon Britton

Research Baron Greville Janner

MOST Christians support Zionism in the USA.  Every Christian that I know and have ever met supports Zionism and I know people from every main denomination of Christianity.  So yes, I am probably coming at it from a different angle than people from the UK.  In my neck of the woods, we have 0 Jews.  The only Jews I have ever met personally were the owners of a local grocery store that I used to work for.  They drove down from Chicago when they came to the store and they actually seemed like good people.  Out of the 3 owners, only one would be considered a Zionist Jew, one converted to Christianity later and had his own Christian TV talk show, the other was mainly just a family man.  

I think in general, what happens in Israel is hidden from people in the USA.  It was only through my own research that I learned what was going on in Israel and this was after my brother went there and came home stunned.   As I have said earlier, he trained to be a minister, but after he got back from Israel, he never pursued ministry, instead he is a school teacher.  He once said to me that if I did research that it would be hard for me to believe ANYTHING in the bible was true.  I did my research and he was right.  lol   

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Masonry was instituted at the same time as monetary rule began, by the kings of pergamon at a place called Teos, wherever there is money and charity you will find them, money is their free meal ticket and religion, indeed hiding behind a proxy religion, I cannot understand how folks cannot see how they are being given the highest prozac for the most raw energy that they are converting into money.

the masons themselves trace it back to nimrod but the kabbalah came from the angel raziel which is to say an inter-dimensional entity

Every reading Mason is aware that from the time of the original of the “Cooke” MS. Constitutions, say A.D. 1400, it has been handed down that the hunter King, Nimrod, was a Grand Master

For some hundreds of years our Constitutions have asserted that Nimrod was a Grand Master and gave the Masons a Charge which we still follow.”

Our oldest Masonic manuscript (Regius Poem, dated approximately 1390) traces Masonry not to Solomon but to Nimrod and Euclid, in a still earlier time.”

The oldest known Masonic text, the “Old Charges,” which dates at least as far back as 1400 A.D., sets out a legendary heritage that begins with the antediluvian (pre-flood) patriarch Jabal, who discovered geometry (“the which Science is called Massonrie”) and wrote down his findings on pillars of stone. After Noah’s Flood destroyed all human civilization, the Egyptian sage Hermes Trismegistus rediscovered this knowledge and passed it on in a lineage that includes Nimrod.”

http://www.masonicworld.com/education/

6 minutes ago, Change2 said:

MOST Christians support Zionism in the USA.  Every Christian that I know and have ever met supports Zionism and I know people from every main denomination of Christianity.  So yes, I am probably coming at it from a different angle than people from the UK.  In my neck of the woods, we have 0 Jews.  The only Jews I have ever met personally were the owners of a local grocery store that I used to work for.  They drove down from Chicago when they came to the store and they actually seemed like good people.  Out of the 3 owners, only one would be considered a Zionist Jew, one converted to Christianity later and had his own Christian TV talk show, the other was mainly just a family man.  

I think in general, what happens in Israel is hidden from people in the USA.  It was only through my own research that I learned what was going on in Israel and this was after my brother went there and came home stunned.   As I have said earlier, he trained to be a minister, but after he got back from Israel, he never pursued ministry, instead he is a school teacher.  He once said to me that if I did research that it would be hard for me to believe ANYTHING in the bible was true.  I did my research and he was right.  lol   

consider the role of freemasonry in steering christianity in the US

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Change2 said:

MOST Christians support Zionism in the USA.  Every Christian that I know and have ever met supports Zionism and I know people from every main denomination of Christianity. 

Thanks Change.

I´ll give you a like when they are back.

Most Jewish people (but not all) do support the Israeli State and Christians in America too, from your comment.

The USA and the UK Governments have been hijacked by a Zionist entitiy and if Jewish paedophilia occurs within the Jewish Establishment it

will be covered up, which has happened in my country.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You are just digging a ditch now & proving my point above. So the same would go for Jews then Change, specially as they are a tiny minority. Watch the video I posted above. :)

You say dont attack the normal Christians & Jews lmao.

Think about it for a sec.

When we are discussing these things on here, I am not mad or even upset at you, we are discussing a topic that NEEDS to be discussed.  So unless you are snarky to me, I won't be snarky to you, or if you feel that I have been, I am sorry, because I do not mean to be at all.  

What I was referring to is that some people say that if a Christian does something wrong, then they weren't a TRUE Christian. I have heard this ALL MY LIFE.  lol  

Why don't people say that about Muslim terrorists?  "Well, if he was a Muslim Terrorist, then he wasn't a TRUE Muslim..."  

or Jewish Bankers???  "Well, if he was a Jewish banker and he ripped people off, he wasn't really a TRUE Jew..."

Other religions aren't afforded that, but Christians are.  

Again, maybe this is something that is done mainly in the USA???

4 minutes ago, Change2 said:

When we are discussing these things on here, I am not mad or even upset at you, we are discussing a topic that NEEDS to be discussed.  So unless you are snarky to me, I won't be snarky to you, or if you feel that I have been, I am sorry, because I do not mean to be at all.  

What I was referring to is that some people say that if a Christian does something wrong, then they weren't a TRUE Christian. I have heard this ALL MY LIFE.  lol  

Why don't people say that about Muslim terrorists?  "Well, if he was a Muslim Terrorist, then he wasn't a TRUE Muslim..."  

or Jewish Bankers???  "Well, if he was a Jewish banker and he ripped people off, he wasn't really a TRUE Jew..."

Other religions aren't afforded that, but Christians are.  

Again, maybe this is something that is done mainly in the USA???

well lets consider that one of the things that the sabbateans do is mimic others so that they can move among them and hide behind them

for example sabbatai zevi himself openly converted to islam and many of his followers followed suit, but they weren't really muslims they remained lurianic kabbalists behind closed doors and today are known as the donmeh

as for people saying muslim extremists weren't real muslims you must have missed all the information posted about how wahhabism is a zionist creation and that ISIS is the creature of the CIA and mossad

:classic_rolleyes:

Wow, it's a hell of a meet up so far folks.......

But I really must be going.  It's been great.

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, ronisron said:

:classic_rolleyes:

Wow, it's a hell of a meet up so far folks.......

But I really must be going.  It's been great.

:classic_laugh:

how about a wee deoch-an-doris? (one for the road)

1 hour ago, muir said:

well lets consider that one of the things that the sabbateans do is mimic others so that they can move among them and hide behind them

for example sabbatai zevi himself openly converted to islam and many of his followers followed suit, but they weren't really muslims they remained lurianic kabbalists behind closed doors and today are known as the donmeh

as for people saying muslim extremists weren't real muslims you must have missed all the information posted about how wahhabism is a zionist creation and that ISIS is the creature of the CIA and mossad

I saw conspiracies claiming that. but I didn't see Muslims claiming that.  

1 hour ago, muir said:

It is imposible for them to hide inside my kind of stable, they only place themselves inside unskilled stables and feed off of the surpluses that their kind of deception can muster.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The USA and the UK Governments have been hijacked by a Zionist entitiy

totally disagree, the British are the rulers. They are the descendants of and living embodiment of the people being the Hyksos.

The British run the UK and through the Federalist system are attempting to run/destroy America

The British created Israel in the middle east and created the Muslim Brotherhood through Lord Cromer and Al-banna

The British and through their proxy US fund Israeli arms

The British are the shit stirrers, hiding behind their monsters

The British are taking revenge for their dismissal from Egypt and are hell bent on destroying all peoples

imo ..; )

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I saw conspiracies claiming that. but I didn't see Muslims claiming that.  

claiming what? that wahabbism is a zionist creation?

a quick online search will find muslims speaking about it eg i just found this:

Wahhabism against Islam, a tool for Zionism

April 21, 2015

Though most of the people consider Wahhabism as a branch of Sunni Islam especially in the West, the reality however is contrary. Wahhabism is a hardcore Islamic ideology which claims to return to the earliest Islamic fundamentals of Islamic sources of Quran and Hadith.

They get their ideologies directly from Quran and Hadith and reject the existence of any medium between the believer and the source. In Sunni and Shia Islam there must be religious scholars to interpret the Quranic verses and Hadith. Because a single Quranic verse may hold different or multiple instructions, it may have a time factor in it so such a verse can’t be directly applied as law unless or otherwise properly interpreted in the light of Hadith, logic and Islamic history.

To do this one must have proper knowledge of Hadith, Mantiq (logic), history and even social sciences. This different way of getting instructions directly from the Quran (the main source of Islamic ideology) and every individual’s being able to interpret the Quranic verses puts Wahhabism far away from both Shia and Sunni schools of thought. I mentioned this ideological difference because it has something important to do with today’s onslaught on Shia Muslims across the Muslim World.

According to Wahabis believes, Shias are non Muslims, they commit Bidat (creating something new in Islam outside the Quranic teachings) and Mushrik (believe in more than one God). As per their law, it is legitimate to kill Shias irrespective of their gender and age. With this extremist ideology they have been persecuting Shia Muslims for decades.

The Western hegemony, powered by Zionist money was keen to take advantage of this ideological rift and it did so. The powerful military wings of Wahhabism i.e. al-Qaeda and Taliban were created and funded to bring about bigger political changes in the Muslim World. Saudi Arabia, Israel and some Eastern and Western countries have been working in close cooperation to shape the Muslim World in a way where there would be no place for Shia Muslims to live.

In fact each party has its own set of interests in formulating such a mechanism against Shia Islam. When it comes to West we mean the United States first. And it is in everybody’s knowledge that America has long been hijacked and politically invaded by Zionists. Their domestic and foreign policies all must be verified by the Israeli lobby before they are finally passed.
Shia Islam is the main resistance against Zionism.

http://islampfr.com/wahhabism-against-islam-tool-for-zionism/

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

totally disagree, the British are the rulers. They are the descendants of and living embodiment of the people being the Hyksos.

The British run the UK and through the Federalist system are attempting to run/destroy America

The British created Israel in the middle east and created the Muslim Brotherhood through Lord Cromer and Al-banna

The British are taking revenge for their dismissal from Egypt and are hell bent on destroying all peoples

imo ..; )

prove to me that the british people who are made up of celts, anglo-saxons and norse etc are descended from the hyksos

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, zArk said:

imo ..; )

They may have been the rulers in the past, but in modern times the British aristocracy i.e. the people with power have been hijacked by Judaism.

From 1956

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke's Peerage, "the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual." (219)

May I regale you with Pine's amusing account of "Jewish infiltration into the aristocracy?" ( "The Anglo Jewish Peerage" in  "Tales of the British Aristocracy" 1956, pp.217-223.) 

Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were "10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases "Jewish origin is concealed." (218)

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.

Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: "A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money...An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress..."

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  "She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians...The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums...while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate. The children are able to look back upon a varied bag of ancestors."

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: "There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto."

But he opines that England's enfeebled elite may need this protection from the "forces of revolution":

"The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy..."

L.G. Pine needn't worry about the "forces of revolution" since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order."

Tales.jpg

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

They may have been the rulers in the past, but in modern times the British aristocracy i.e. the people with power have been hijacked by Judaism.

What is that saying, Blood is thicker than water.

But not thicker than money

Edited by The Apprentice
removed some of the quote to remove repetition

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

An outstanding example is the marriage of the 5th Earl of Roseberry who married the only daughter and heiress of Baron Mayer de Rothschild and later became Prime Minister.  "She stayed in the Jewish religion but her children were educated as Christians...The alliances between Jewish ladies and British lords are mostly of this type, the wife providing large sums...while the aristocrat has the title and ancient estate. The children are able to look back upon a varied bag of ancestors."

what i'm saying to people...and i just can't seem to get through to people...is that old families like the roseberys were already jewish BEFORE they inter-married with the rothschilds

This is because scotland was already run by a clutch of knights templar bloodline families who took control of the territory when they got their guy, robert the bruce, onto the throne. Scotland didn't exist as a country at that point and it was only after this that the declaration of arbroath was created and signed by the nobility and passed to the pope which claimed scotland as a sovereign nation

In a sense the knights templar created the nation of scotland. They also created the nation of portugal as they carved out these countries to be their own fiefdoms

The name rosebery contains a clue to this in the word 'rose' which alludes to the rosicrucian ie rose-cross origins of the name. he was already a masonic kabbalist BEFORE he married into the lurianic kabbalist rothschild family and I very much doubt that they raised their children as christians! Esoteric gnostic christianity perhaps ie as kabbalist freemasons

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

From 1956

"British Jews keep a low profile but they are extremely influential. Similarly, it is hardly known that the British aristocracy largely is half-Jewish too, and that, in the words of L.G. Pine, Editor of Burke's Peerage, "the Jews have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual." (219)

May I regale you with Pine's amusing account of "Jewish infiltration into the aristocracy?" ( "The Anglo Jewish Peerage" in  "Tales of the British Aristocracy" 1956, pp.217-223.) 

Pine is outspoken in a way few people are today. He says that for every Rothschild or Disraeli, there were "10 cases of Jewish connection which are now forgotten. The reason is that in many cases "Jewish origin is concealed." (218)

The marriage of Jewish finance and British aristocracy took place literally. Spendthrift gentry married the daughters of rich Jews.

Pine is scornful of the British aristocracy: "A man is not usually thought the more of, because he has married a woman for her money...An ancient estate is likely to be sold unless some large sums are found. The sums are found from marriage with a Jewish heiress..."

Pine obviously does not approve of these parvenus: "There can be no question that the British Peerage is now very much diluted with Jewish blood and has many connections among its most ancient and august families with those who only a few generations ago were inhabitants of the Ghetto."

But he opines that England's enfeebled elite may need this protection from the "forces of revolution":

"The power of money is very great and as almost every liberal newspaper is under Jewish influence it follows that the forces of revolution when directed against the peers are likely to meet with as determined opposition from the Jewish kinfolk of the aristocracy..."

L.G. Pine needn't worry about the "forces of revolution" since they were created by Jewish finance to concentrate power and wealth in their own hands. This will find its apogee in the New World Order."

Tales.jpg

I think you are both right...Hyksos were semitic people. 

That would also explain why the 10 commandments are the same in the Book of the Dead.  

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_10cl.htm

"Josephus himself wished to demonstrate the great antiquity of the Jews and thus identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Bible." https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty

Apparently, a lot of people have thought that the british monarchy were cryptojews... https://www.heyalma.com/jewish-conspiracies-surrounding-british-royal-family/

I am going to postulate...but WHAT IF: the holocaust was not about killing Jews at all, but instead was a way to give Jews more power by making them "off limits"???  WHAT IF: the people that were killed were people that were going to out this ideology?  Many people have said that there were MORE people besides the Jews that were killed and the rate of Judaism increased during that time....MAYBE THAT is why it is illegal to talk question it in Germany AT ALL???

Edited by Change2
  • Like 1