Stride

Forum meet up

3 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I think you are both right...Hyksos were semitic people. 

That would also explain why the 10 commandments are the same in the Book of the Dead.  

http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_10cl.htm

"Josephus himself wished to demonstrate the great antiquity of the Jews and thus identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Bible." https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty

Apparently, a lot of people have thought that the british monarchy were cryptojews... https://www.heyalma.com/jewish-conspiracies-surrounding-british-royal-family/

the school of thought that the british family are from one of the lost tribes of israel is called  'british israelism' but imo it is not correct

i think the true link to israel is through the knights templar bloodlines and this is why the british royals carry the harp of david in their crest, because they believe they are of the lineage of the biblical house of david but i don't think it is because the anglo-saxon people are a lost tribe of israel, i think it is because of the inter-marrying of europes aristocracy with jews for example the knights templar

7 minutes ago, muir said:

the school of thought that the british family are from one of the lost tribes of israel is called  'british israelism' but imo it is not correct

i think the true link to israel is through the knights templar bloodlines and this is why the british royals carry the harp of david in their crest, because they believe they are of the lineage of the biblical house of david but i don't think it is because the anglo-saxon people are a lost tribe of israel, i think it is because of the inter-marrying of europes aristocracy with jews for example the knights templar

It might be, but oddly enough, when I researched Christian Identity, British Israelism was its predecessor.  

As for the belief that they are from the house of David, that would also explain why Josephus said that the Hyksos were Hebrews.  David was a Hebrew.  

Judah and the House of Davidby Megan Bishop Moore

According to the Hebrew Bible, David and his house—his descendants—were appointed by God to rule all Israel (2Sam 7:1-17). The term “Israel” here encompasses a united kingdom that included both the tribe of Judah in the south, David’s home territory where he first came to power, and the ten northern tribes of Israel, where Saul ruled before David took over his kingdom. After the death of David’s son and heir Solomon, the tribes of Israel split from the united kingdom, and thus, beginning with David’s grandson Rehoboam, the house of David ruled only Judah, with its capital in Jerusalem. The Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem in 586 B.C.E. and the exile of the last Davidic kings, Jehoiakin and Zedekiah, ended the Davidic monarchy.

In several places, the Hebrew Bible ties the health and fate of the kingdom of Judah to the religious conduct of its leaders, David’s descendants. Kings who tolerated the worship of foreign gods brought on disastrous consequences. The secession of the Israelite tribes after Solomon’s death is attributed to this problem (1Kgs 11:1-13), and Manasseh’s idolatry is offered as the primary reason why Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonians (2Kgs 21:10-15). In contrast, when Jerusalem survives Assyria’s violent march through Judah in 701 B.C.E., the Hebrew Bible credits King Hezekiah and his great devotion to God (2Kgs 19).

The biblical use of the term “house of David” draws attention to God’s choice of David and his descendants as an enduring dynasty, but in the wider ancient Near East, “house of David” would also have had a geopolitical meaning. It was common for a kingdom to be called the “house of” a king, with the king named being a prominent or ancestral king. For instance, the Assyrians called the kingdom of Israel the “house of Omri,” after the founder of one of its early dynasties. The ninth-century B.C.E. Tel Dan Stela, in which an Aramean king boasts of defeating the house of David, shows that the Arameans knew of the kingdom of Judah as the house of David and provides the only mention of the house of David outside of the Bible.

The tradition that the legitimate ruler of greater Israel is always a descendant of David is one of the most prominent and enduring in the Bible. Along these lines, the Hebrew Bible makes sure that it is clear that all the kings of the kingdom of Judah were, in fact, descendants of David. For instance, though at one point all the descendants of David had apparently been slaughtered, the narrative recounts that a legitimate Davidic child, Joash, was hidden by the priests and later emerged to restore the throne to the Davidic line (2Kgs 11:1-12). Other biblical and apocryphal texts take care to note whether Jewish rulers in late antiquity were of David’s house. For instance, Zerubbabel, who leads the community of exiles returning to Jerusalem in the early Persian period (late sixth century B.C.E.), was a descendant of David (1Chr 3:17), but the Hasmoneans, who set up a Jewish monarchy during Hellenistic times (circa 140 to 63 B.C.E.), were not (1Macc 2:1, where Joarib is a priest, 1Chr 9:10). In the New Testament, both Matthew and Luke trace Jesus’ lineage to David (Matt 1:6, Luke 3:31).

https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/places/related-articles/judah-and-the-house-of-david

Just now, Change2 said:

It might be, but oddly enough, when I researched Christian Identity, British Israelism was its predecessor.  

As for the belief that they are from the house of David, that would also explain why Josephus said that the Hyksos were Hebrews.  David was a Hebrew. 

the hyksos became one of the tribes that formed the confederation of tribes called 'the israelites'

what british israelism is trying to do is to claim that the british people as a whole...or at least the anglo-saxon portion of then are one of the lost tribes of the israelites

but i believe this is bunk created by the knights templar aristocrats so that they could claim their own lineage to the biblical house of david whilst also bringing the british people who they subjugated along for the ride too by including them into the myth

there IS a jewish connection in britain but it is the elites not the british people as a whole and this is why the british people have been screwed by the elites for centuries and will continue to get screwed until they wake upto this

Just now, muir said:

the hyksos became one of the tribes that formed the confederation of tribes called 'the israelites'

what british israelism is trying to do is to claim that the british people as a whole...or at least the anglo-saxon portion of then are one of the lost tribes of the israelites

but i believe this is bunk created by the knights templar aristocrats so that they could claim their own lineage to the biblical house of david whilst also bringing the british people who they subjugated along for the ride too by including them into the myth

there IS a jewish connection in britain but it is the elites not the british people as a whole and this is why the british people have been screwed by the elites for centuries and will continue to get screwed until they wake upto this

I TOTALLY agree it isn't british people as a whole, just like I have said it isn't Christians as a whole or Jews as a whole.  I think we have all been roped into these belief systems because we were lied to about where they stemmed from, as someone (maybe you, I cannot remember) regarding the Masonic influence of Christianity in the USA.  

34 minutes ago, Change2 said:

I TOTALLY agree it isn't british people as a whole, just like I have said it isn't Christians as a whole or Jews as a whole.  I think we have all been roped into these belief systems because we were lied to about where they stemmed from, as someone (maybe you, I cannot remember) regarding the Masonic influence of Christianity in the USA.  

well consider that the conspiracy was operating on the european continent through groups like the rosicrucians and that they created a schism in the church which created protestantism

This led to a lot of strife including wars and so on and the protestants moved into the americas but what i'm saying is that those secret societies that had worked to take down the catholic church were embedded within protestantism and then moved into the americas

so behind this veneer of protestantism is freemasonry because it was freemasonry that caused that schism in the first place

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:23 PM, MrA said:

Id rather hang out with moonlight and she could show my family around Germany 

I was on forum meet up´s in England

it would be funny to meet in Germany 😀

Wow I only went away two days, and this thread is on fire.

It seems like some have been seriously derailing it.. are they fifth columnists? Maybe they could try and make it slightly less obvious?

8 minutes ago, Stride said:

Wow I only went away two days, and this thread is on fire.

It seems like some have been seriously derailing it.. are they fifth columnists? Maybe they could try and make it slightly less obvious?

i can split the thread into a new one if you like?

1 hour ago, Moonlight said:

I was on forum meet up´s in England

it would be funny to meet in Germany 😀

I was just looking for a free place to stay LOL j/k :)

• Haha 1

So, are we having a meet up? Could be fun....

If we do a good place to have it would be Hull, purely because I live there and wouldn't have to bother travelling. Has any else suggested a location?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

That's London ruled out then, always drills going.....

Joking aside though, it's easier for me to get to London than anywhere else in the UK. We have a direct train to London, anywhere else usually involves several changes and takes forever!

Edited by Silent Bob

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

Also likes the black stuff.

DYfwQ1EWkAIsQuW.jpg

Dave giving the five sense reality a run for its.money !!! 

AhoY !!!! 

Guiness is the only truth , everything else is illusion 

7 minutes ago, MrA said:

Guiness is the only truth , everything else is illusion 

One of my all time favourite ads.  Wild and free, like the wild horses and the sea, two of my passions.

Part of the 'Good Things Come to Those who Wait' campaign, the ad uses the metaphor of Hawaiian surfers waiting for the ultimate wave to reflect anticipation for the perfect pint of Guinness.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

One of my all time favourite ads.  Wild and free, like the wild horses and the sea, two of my passions.

Part of the 'Good Things Come to Those who Wait' campaign, the ad uses the metaphor of Hawaiian surfers waiting for the ultimate wave to reflect anticipation for the perfect pint of Guinness.

One of my great uncles was on a Guiness poster in Ireland 

I all ways like to think he was a handsome looking brute but we cant get a copy of the poster so he could have been a leathery looking old man with no teeth for all I know :) 

1 hour ago, muir said:

i can split the thread into a new one if you like?

There seems to be a hell of a lot of content which is completely off topic!

1 hour ago, Stride said:

its your thread. what would you like me to do?

1 hour ago, Stride said:

god it never seams to stop!

Last night I posted about your meet up idea on page 4. and hear we are on bloody page 7

And there is no mention in any of this about the meet up

1 minute ago, name change said:

god it never seams to stop!

Last night I posted about your meet up idea on page 4. and hear we are on bloody page 7

And there is no mention in any of this about the meet up

well this thread is a kinda meet up isn't it?

in the cyber realm...

there's folk buying imaginary rounds of drinks and everything...

Just now, muir said:

its your thread. what would you like me to do?

censorship old boy censorship!

At the end of the day its the internet and with world champion keyboard warriors anyone can claim to be any one  hear including a 9yo girl pretending to be jack the ripper