Jump to content
Stride

Forum meet up

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, muir said:

 

well this thread is a kinda meet up isn't it?

 

in the cyber realm...

 

there's folk buying imaginary rounds of drinks and everything...

Is that what the great DI ment by a hacked reality

 

Hear comes agenda 2030 now!

lets go off topic again and see how far we dig into the rabit holes ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, name change said:

censorship old boy censorship!

At the end of the day its the internet and with world champion keyboard warriors anyone can claim to be any one  hear including a 9yo girl pretending to be jack the ripper

 

well if the thread were discussing something like jack the ripper then there would be a strong case for derailment but when the thread is about forum members getting together for a social and then they start entering the thread and bantering and blethering then they are kinda meeting in a way and perhaps something can grow out of that. so i though the OP might take it all in their stride so to speak but if they want the thread split then i'm happy to do that

 

it all depends on how the OP feels about it really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, muir said:

 but when the thread is about forum members getting together for a social and then they start entering the thread and bantering and blethering then they are kinda meeting in a way and perhaps something can grow out of that.

I do not see this in any form!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, name change said:

censorship old boy censorship!

At the end of the day its the internet and with world champion keyboard warriors anyone can claim to be any one  hear including a 9yo girl pretending to be jack the ripper

 

 

Not all, some are real warriors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

 

Not all, some are real warriors.

ow i dont mean to be rude or anything. but talk is cheep

Well no no no sir prove me wrong then! who are these real warriors that did it for soveren nation, did they do it behind a comper screen hacking the rothchild corporation or did they do it on the streets in protest

 

Hear is a short pome from a not so interbreaded poet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

 

So where do you live apprentice?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, name change said:

ow i dont mean to be rude or anything. but talk is cheep

Well no no no sir prove me wrong then! who are these real warriors that did it for soveren nation,

did they do it behind a comper screen hacking the rothchild corporation or did they do it on the streets in protest

 

Hear is a short pome from a not so interbreaded poet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes

 

So where do you live apprentice?

 

 

 

North Yorkshire, Uk,

 

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/welcome-to-my-home-made-world/

 

I normally do it in my shed.

 

Talk is cheap,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, name change said:

You did not make an anti gravity proposonal machine by any chance?

 

PS i live in manchester

 

I did not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 6:47 PM, Silent Bob said:

That's London ruled out then, always drills going.....

 

Joking aside though, it's easier for me to get to London than anywhere else in the UK. We have a direct train to London, anywhere else usually involves several changes and takes forever!

 

London would work for me too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 7:23 PM, PeakGammon said:

 

Because there are some decent people on the forum and the information is generally thought provoking.

 

The thing that spoils the forum is the same handful of people who appear to have formed a clique and disrupt great threads with the same old "Jews/Zionists/Sabbateans Did It" for practically all subjects.

 

Average forum member - "It was a bit colder than usual today".

 

The Clique™ - "Jews Did It". 

 

Is it OK to point out the massive over-representation of certain groups in international banking, media, politics etc? For instance, I think it strange that the USA gives 12,000,000 socialised taxpayer dollars to Israel every single day when Israel has attacked it several times and done great harm. And that religious symbols are strictly banned in government institutions yet at Christmas, rabbis light a huge 30 feet tall "National Menorah" every year on the Whitehouse lawn. It also worries me that zionist groups in the USA wield huge power through groups such as AIPAC, ADL, etc. 

How do you feel about this stuff? Because I am sick of being attacked and called racist by politically-correct leftists for pointing out crucial geopolitical facts

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Stride said:

London is the belly of the beast...

 

London is London, it is what kind of entity it has within its belly that is sucking the life out of it, all capital cities have the same entity with their hive integrity.

 

https://youtu.be/teopiu9VYBA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

 

Is it OK to point out the massive over-representation of certain groups in international banking, media, politics etc?

 

Of course it is ok. In fact, it is a very pertinent question to ask wherever a minority group is over-represented.

 

1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

For instance, I think it strange that the USA gives 12,000,000 socialised taxpayer dollars to Israel every single day when Israel has attacked it several times and done great harm.

 

Do you vote in the US? Do you actively create pressure groups to stop these activities which you oppose?

 

If not, why not? 

 

1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

And that religious symbols are strictly banned in government institutions yet at Christmas, rabbis light a huge 30 feet tall "National Menorah" every year on the Whitehouse lawn.

 

Again, have you actively campaigned against this? If not, why not?

 

1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

It also worries me that zionist groups in the USA wield huge power through groups such as AIPAC, ADL, etc. 

How do you feel about this stuff?

 

Personally, it doesn't really bother me as it exposes these groups for what they are, and one can actively campaign and target these groups if they are known.

 

The danger comes when these groups go underground and still exert influence because they can remain hidden that way.

 

1 hour ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Because I am sick of being attacked and called racist by politically-correct leftists for pointing out crucial geopolitical facts

 

Exposing these groups is one thing.

 

Blaming them for everything without question is another.

 

My argument is that it is easy to say "Jews Did It" or "Sabbatean did it" and offer no proof, but, as people here point out, the Jews and Sabbateans are but another set of pawns in the game, even if they appear to have more "rights" or "power" than other groups.

 

That doesn't excuse the actions of these groups, but it does create a nice distraction from who is really pulling the strings of all these groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 3:59 PM, muir said:

 

the school of thought that the british family are from one of the lost tribes of israel is called  'british israelism' but imo it is not correct

 

i think the true link to israel is through the knights templar bloodlines and this is why the british royals carry the harp of david in their crest, because they believe they are of the lineage of the biblical house of david but i don't think it is because the anglo-saxon people are a lost tribe of israel, i think it is because of the inter-marrying of europes aristocracy with jews for example the knights templar

 

 

 

I recently came across research by Wilson & Blackett, thanks to a post on the StolenHistory forum:

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/history-of-britain-as-told-in-the-british-records.2068/

 

Worth having a look into if you haven't already. Their research covers how the "Khumry" - one of or all 10 of the 'lost tribes of Israel' travelled from the Middle East, some went over land through Greece (who referred to them as the Cimmeroi), while the rest travelled by sea, some landing in the Etruscan region of Italy and the rest arrived in South Wales.

 

Khumry also gives us 'Cymru', which is Wales in 'Welsh'. Another interesting observation is that the patron saint of Wales is "St David".

 

Their research also uncovers that there were two King Arthurs, and that the 'legends of King Arthur' have conflated the two different people together.

 

They also believe they know the location of the Ark Of The Covenant, as well as the location of the city/town of Camelot.

 

It is quite possible that the history of Britain (as we are taught at school) has been either fabricated or altered. When the 'romans' arrived in Britain, they did not encounter uncivilised savages, there was already some form of civilisation already here.

 

There is also a series of films about the "Forensic Historians" on the RichPlanet website.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest_menu.php?person=13

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

Do you vote in the US? Do you actively create pressure groups to stop these activities which you oppose?

 

If not, why not? 

 

I don't actively oppose them. I've never met anyone from those groups. I've never been to the USA. I know of many, many groups working to subvert and wreck my culture but I don't actively oppose any of them. I hardly have time to work on my own creative projects to keep me afloat and build some sort of a sustainable future for myself. The whole of my Will is directed towards creating the most beautiful art I possibly can while supporting my family. The best I can do is to boycott corporations which benefit the power structures and to support my local community and my people.  When I come across the occasional brainwashed zionist warmonger I'll seed them with a few facts.

 

7 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

 

Again, have you actively campaigned against this? If not, why not?

 

Of course I haven't. I think this fact speaks powerfully about the power structures in the Anglo empire. But I don't "actively campaign" against anything. I find it crass and vulgar. Plus our ruling elite has removed free speech and speaking against this power structure can be classed as "hate speech." If they choose to go after you they can wreck your life and career. Perhaps that's why many choose to focus on the "Anglo-American elite", the Catholics, the Jesuits, the Eskimos etc

 

7 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

 

Personally, it doesn't really bother me as it exposes these groups for what they are, and one can actively campaign and target these groups if they are known.

 

The danger comes when these groups go underground and still exert influence because they can remain hidden that way.

 

Try telling that to the millions of victims of the reordering of the middle east and the genocide carried out there. To them they are FAR more dangerous when above ground. It might bother you if you had to live every day with the consequences. Thank god you don't.

 

7 hours ago, PeakGammon said:

Exposing these groups is one thing.

 

Blaming them for everything without question is another.

 

My argument is that it is easy to say "Jews Did It" or "Sabbatean did it" and offer no proof, but, as people here point out, the Jews and Sabbateans are but another set of pawns in the game, even if they appear to have more "rights" or "power" than other groups.

 

That doesn't excuse the actions of these groups, but it does create a nice distraction from who is really pulling the strings of all these groups.

 

I thought there were many competing groups, some with vastly more influence, wealth and power than others. So who is pulling these strings, then??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too many enemies here to even contemplate a meet up - you guys must be suicidal.  think of the secret photos and recorded conversations that would happen - with possible consequences to your lives.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

too many enemies here to even contemplate a meet up - you guys must be suicidal.  think of the secret photos and recorded conversations that would happen - with possible consequences to your lives.

 

So true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

 

London is London, it is what kind of entity it has within its belly that is sucking the life out of it, all capital cities have the same entity with their hive integrity.

 

https://youtu.be/teopiu9VYBA

Surly this thread was not intended to organize a march/ protest  was it :classic_biggrin:

Edited by name change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, name change said:

Surly this thread was not intended to organize a march/ protest  was it :classic_biggrin:

 

That depends upon which atreries the topic taps into and or exposes those for what they really are, London is OK, it is the thorn/s within it that are constantly jabing into the life force and lymph of the people and feeding from the hostes within.

 

I'll be in my bunk, or digging my garden for my own walk towards freedom.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yer well you cant blame Stride for trying even though he was pissing in the wind to start from after all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 1:24 AM, The Apprentice said:

 

That depends upon which atreries the topic taps into and or exposes those for what they really are, London is OK, it is the thorn/s within it that are constantly jabing into the life force and lymph of the people and feeding from the hostes within.

 

I'll be in my bunk, or digging my garden for my own walk towards freedom.

 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:06 AM, name change said:

Surly this thread was not intended to organize a march/ protest  was it :classic_biggrin:

 

Lol  no, just meet and chill out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 9:08 PM, name change said:

Yer well you cant blame Stride for trying even though he was pissing in the wind to start from after all!

 

On 1/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, georgesmiley said:

too many enemies here to even contemplate a meet up - you guys must be suicidal.  think of the secret photos and recorded conversations that would happen - with possible consequences to your lives.

 

4 hours ago, Stride said:

 

 

Lol  no, just meet and chill out.

 

A meet up would just end up being a load of like minded dudes having a moan and groan day! ,, 

 

The only thing that can change the world is MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

 

We can moan forever ,, but the super rich (Satanic Illuminati Ancient) bloodlines still control everything ,, (They've had a long time to make it so) ,,

 

It doesn't worry me that 'they' will know what I think or say ,, because 'they' don't give a F**** what I think! Because they own all the $$$$$$$$$$$$ ,,

 

Davids books and venues make a difference ,, because at least some people wake up and smell the coffee! 😎

 

Edited by jupiter12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, georgesmiley said:

too many enemies here to even contemplate a meet up - you guys must be suicidal.  think of the secret photos and recorded conversations that would happen - with possible consequences to your lives.

 

Don't worry ,, we've got an agent on the case now ,, Johnny English ,, 

 

Image result for funny johnny english

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 12:11 AM, Change2 said:

I do not attack Christians, I tell what I have experienced in Christianity as I was raised Christian, taught Sunday School, Bible School, was a Church Secretary, studied religion in college, held Bible studies for years and was a member of a church for 30+ years.  

 

If I could sit and tell you all of my experiences, maybe  you too could see that something just ain't right with this religion and especially the leaders of that religion. Yeah, you might say, "well that isn't other peoples experience"...but Masons could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Jews could say the same thing, couldn't they?  Satanists could say the same things, couldn't they? 

 

Should we hide the "sins" of Christians when it says in your own book that these things will be brought to light?     The most "purest" form of Christianity in the USA is the Amish people...and they too have problems with child molesting.  Why is that?    How can Christians sit around talking about Epstein when child molesting and pedophilia is so prevalent in their own church that it would even make Epstein's head spin? Catholicism is even worse because not only did they aid and abed child molesters, they shuffled them around from church to church to cover their crimes.  Why should that not be discussed when you are sitting here discussing "Jews did it"???  Especially since Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism????

 

Why is it fine and dandy to call Jews out on their BS...but somehow Christianity is off limits?  Are  you wanting the same special treatment that Jews have?  Isn't that the same special treatment that Muslims want also?   

 

Also, atheists do not belief in any gods, so in essence, no, they would not be anti-semitic any more than they would be anti-Hellenistic or anti-Hinduistic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saw this tonight on the news, not the first time I have seen this either being as I lived by Amish Acres (Nappanee Indiana) for 15 years.  https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/amish-keep-themselves-hiding-horrifying-130000888.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×