Stride

Forum meet up

31 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Saw this tonight on the news, not the first time I have seen this either being as I lived by Amish Acres (Nappanee Indiana) for 15 years.  https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/amish-keep-themselves-hiding-horrifying-130000888.html

Change this thread is meant to be about a forum meet up, someone trolled it... the convo was dead & buried, dont see why you are resurrecting it?

If I could sit and tell you all of my experiences, maybe  you too could see that something just ain't right with this religion and especially the leaders of that religion.

Something aint right with most religions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51093159

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Change this thread is meant to be about a forum meet up, someone trolled it... the convo was dead & buried, dont see why you are resurrecting it?

Something aint right with most religions.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-51093159

Like I said, I saw a news article regarding what I had mentioned previously and wanted to put more info regarding that subject and from what I know from those that I talked to, this has been going on for a long time, this isn't something that just started recently.  I know women in their 70's that this same thing happened to when they were children.  I also knew a lady that died around 15 years ago and she was in her 80's that had been "given" to their pastor when she was in her teens.  It happened so frequently that she thought it was normal.  

Is there some type of forum rule that I broke regarding wanting to group information???  I am sorry if I did break it, I didn't even look at the thread name, I just searched Amish in the search bar and added the link.  Maybe this should be put in its own thread regarding pedophilia and religion?  

9 minutes ago, Change2 said:

Maybe this should be put in its own thread regarding pedophilia and religion?  

Great idea.

8 hours ago, name change said:

ow shit! is this what the internet has came to

thank ray kerswell and ellong musk i guessss

Have you figured out who killed George Michaels sister yet?

Im dying to hear how it connects with Jackson, Prince, maybe even Witney Houston?? 🤔

Yes this is a massive part of the conspiracy the iluminati doesnt want the public to know.

Whom killed Tupac?

Elton john?

Aliens??

Or maybe sasquatch.

Youll have to wait for the meetup all will be revealed.,.......

I don't think the meet up will ever take place, we have stories of murders of stars, aliens in the mix, religion, pedophilia, uncle Tom Cobley and all.

4 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

I don't think the meet up will ever take place, we have stories of murders of stars, aliens in the mix, religion, pedophilia, uncle Tom Cobley and all.

What do you mean?

9 minutes ago, Stride said:

What do you mean?

I mean, the project is to get together for a chinwag, but it seems all of the things that might come up in such a situation have already been debated, and the obvious answer to me is, not to have that meeting, because you already know the end result, further confusion.

It was definitely Elton John & Jay Z in the library with the candle in the wind & Beyonce watching. They killed Tupac for the illuminati!!🤫

• Haha 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:08 PM, The Apprentice said:

I mean, the project is to get together for a chinwag, but it seems all of the things that might come up in such a situation have already been debated, and the obvious answer to me is, not to have that meeting, because you already know the end result, further confusion.

Oh i thought you meant something like maybe someone would turn up under cover from the security services to give us all a thorough examination.

Anyone going to see David Icke in Manchester in November? I've got my tickets - and dragging along two willing volunteers too. Be great to say hi to anyone on here x we should print tour T'shirts!!!

I will be in peckham tomorrow night outside the chicken shop if anyone wants to meet me and my bredren abdul. Bring some air pods though my gss

On 1/24/2020 at 7:27 AM, kj35 said:

Anyone going to see David Icke in Manchester in November? I've got my tickets - and dragging along two willing volunteers too. Be great to say hi to anyone on here x we should print tour T'shirts!!!

do you have any further info to this please