KenDyerJr

911 Was An Inside Job

Hi Ken is that you in your avatar or John-Boy Walton?

Give my regards to that milf Olivia would you?..:classic_biggrin:

As regards the old 9/11 consp-theory, the problem I have with that is that Al-Qaeda have ADMITTED doing it, or am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, Dropship said:

As regards the old 9/11 consp-theory, the problem I have with that is that Al-Qaeda have ADMITTED doing it, or am I missing something?

I must have missed that - but then al qaeda was created by USrael

2 minutes ago, georgesmiley said:

I must have missed that..

Here ya go mate-

musl-Bib-did-it.jpg

• Haha 1

but then there is this

https://edition.cnn.com/2001/US/09/16/inv.binladen.denial/

OHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

"I have been living in the Islamic emirate of Afghanistan and following its leaders' rules. The current leader does not allow me to exercise such operations," bin Laden said.

Posted (edited)

CNN? Aren't they a fake news bunch?

Edited by Dropship

Posted (edited)

Pay no attention to Dopeshit , Ken ...He's an absolute beginner in the truther world ....

Doesn't even understand Al Quider  was created and is controlled by the CIA ...lol ! 

Most here do get it , but are exhausted and board going over the same old stuff for each newcomer that turns up so we don't post on 9/11

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

Let's move on to the next question-

WHY exactly would the US government want to hit the towers and pentagon themselves?

6 hours ago, Dropship said:

Let's move on to the next question-

WHY exactly would the US government want to hit the towers and pentagon themselves?

the same reason they created the gulf of tonkin incident off the coast of vietnam: to start a war

The US already had special forces on the ground in vietnam and they were already flying sorties but in order to justify 'boots on the ground' which is to say sending the boys of american families over there in large numbers to be shot to pieces they had to find a provocation to justify war. The president then got up on TV and said that it was with reluctance that they needed to send troops in there but thats horsecrap as they wanted to send troops in; they just needed to find a way to sell it to the american public

That's what 911 was about. It was about selling a programme of regime change in the middle east to the american public and they did this through the creation of a never ending 'war on terror'

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, muir said:

..That's what 911 was about. It was about selling a programme of regime change in the middle east to the american public and they did this through the creation of a never ending 'war on terror'

Muslim terrorists had already car-bombed the North Tower 8 years before 9/11 so surely that would have been a great excuse for America to invade the Mideast and overrun the terror training camps?

My point is they didn't NEED to fake 9/11 did they?

Wiki- The 1993 World Trade Center bombing was a terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, carried out on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. The 1,336 lb (606 kg) urea nitratehydrogen gas enhanced device was intended to send the North Tower (Tower 1) crashing into the South Tower (Tower 2), bringing both towers down and killing thousands of people. It failed to do so but killed six people and injured over a thousand.

3 minutes ago, Dropship said:

Muslim terrorists had already car-bombed the North Tower 8 years before 9/11 so surely that would have been a great excuse for America to invade the Mideast and overrun the terror training camps?

how many towers did that knock down?

19 minutes ago, muir said:

The first attempt was done by the deep state and to test the resolve of the buildings, and during the down time when things were being repaired, is the devices that ultimately brought the towers down was inserted.

16 minutes ago, muir said:

If I'd have been President that'd have been enough of an excuse for me to have gone after the terror training camps with a cruise missile blitz, and if necessary put troops boots on the ground in the Mideast.

Clinton was Pres at the time, and to his credit he later ordered cruise missile strikes (no doubt thinking "Here, suck on these").

Wiki- Operation Infinite Reach was the codename for American cruise missile strikes on al-Qaeda bases in Khost, Afghanistan, and the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Khartoum, Sudan, on August 20, 1998. The attacks, launched by the U.S. Navy, were ordered by President Bill Clinton in retaliation for al-Qaeda's August 7 bombings of American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, which killed 224 people (including 12 Americans) and injured over 4,000 others.

For anyone interested in why they would attack themselves, the same reason as operation north woods, to invade other countries. This time round it was called the project for the new American century 

I highly rate this playlist for anyone wanting to learn about 9/11

This was almost 20 years ago, next year it will be 20 years since 9/11. Time flies.

9/11 was pulled off by the only people that could have done it.  The people with the access to the tech, the weaponry, the airlines, the towers themselves...... who could that be?

Rhetorical....

Are there people who still believe that a lone gunman killed Kennedy?  Yes.  And this is becoming that kind of event with the passage of time.  Are there still people who believe that 9/11 was carried out by a Bush family friend who lived in a cave with a makeshift TV studio who sent out 19 boxcutter

box-cutter-knife-stock-picture-3458239.j

Yes, boxcutter wielding terrorists to take down the US?? :classic_laugh: 

Some folks will believe anything.....  let's hear it for how easily controlled people are by the media!!  Hooray, dummies!  

"Back in my day, ahem, hijackers used sub machine guns and bombs, what's this boxcutter horseshit??"

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Are there people that still think real planes crashed anywhere on 911?

Edited by mishy

1 hour ago, mishy said:

If any of the original footage was possibly tampered with, or even prepped before anything actually took place, then no footage can be trusted.

This is the nature of deception and CGI.

Boeing planes had a 'auto return to base' function already before 9/11. (although the Patent is dated 2006) Lufthansa, before 9/11, didn’t like it and requested it be removed/deactivated for their fleet – quite prescient and plucky for a vassal flag carrier. Remote control technology is old news and has been available at least since the 1960s. Remember it was a central element of the Operation Northwoods plan to crash US passenger planes via taking over remotely, then as a pretext for war blame it on Cuba to have shot them down..

l wonder why such tech wasn't actually noted and questioned as to why it wasn't activated and used on 911 ? (because 911 / ME conflict wouldn't have happened) 

https://www.flightglobal.com/diagrams-boeing-patents-anti-terrorism-auto-land-system-for-hijacked-airliners/70886.article  

Things like this are always around way before they become widely acknowledged and knowingly available.

And l think this is how 'Malaysia Airlines Flight 370' was spirited away...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Boeing planes had a 'auto return to base' function already before 9/11. (although the Patent is dated 2006) Lufthansa, before 9/11, didn’t like it and requested it be removed/deactivated for their fleet – quite prescient and plucky for a vassal flag carrier. Remote control technology is old news and has been available at least since the 1960s. Remember it was a central element of the Operation Northwoods plan to crash US passenger planes via taking over remotely, then as a pretext for war blame it on Cuba to have shot them down..

l wonder why such tech wasn't actually noted and questioned as to why it wasn't activated and used on 911 ? (because 911 / ME conflict wouldn't have happened) 

https://www.flightglobal.com/diagrams-boeing-patents-anti-terrorism-auto-land-system-for-hijacked-airliners/70886.article  

Things like this are always around way before they become widely acknowledged and knowingly available.

And l think this is how 'Malaysia Airlines Flight 370' was spirited away...

It was American Airlines who introduced the tech that enabled cell to ground communication from airplanes.  That was in 2004.  They made a big deal about their breakthrough three years after 9/11, when it was allegedly cell phone calls from the Airliners that gave us the crux of the story we were told.  Ridiculous.

I thought 9/11 was extremely bold, but it was so badly done, there are a million smoking guns and red herrings that show it was a false flag and most definitely an inside job.  Three buildings brought down by 2 planes, obvious signs of a controlled demolition in all three.  It cost Dan Rather his job as head anchor of CBS News when he uttered that it "looked just like a controlled demolition " when the buildings came down.  Why didn't they do it at night?  It would have hidden everything and caused utter pandemonium that they could have corralled by bringing in paramilitary.......  But like I said, I thought it very bold, especially about how they didn't seem to care who figured out what, they just steamrolled ahead with their plan to decimate the middle East and just take the oil from them.

No plane at the Pentagon, it just disintegrated apparently.... but punched a 12 ft in diameter hole through all five rings of the Pentagon and deposited the wheels of a Global Hawk in the courtyard.   Pictures showed that in the offices that were exposed on ether side after the wall collapsed that the offices weren't even slightly damaged on the inside, computers, chairs, everything was intact.  600 closed circuit cameras in the surrounding area all had their tapes seized by the FBI, and the "footage" they showed on the news does not show an airplane striking the Pentagon.

Six of the hijackers were alive in Tel Aviv the next week.  We're down to 13 and counting backwards.

Etc.  Anyone with one iota of critical thinking could see that this was not what it was said to be.  Unfortunately, it is really hard to find that amazing plethora of excellent 9/11 research that was done at the time.  Anyone remember "Loose Change"?  Those boys thought they would investigate the "Conspiracy theories" surrounding 9/11 and through the course of trying to disprove them discovered that there was actually a massive conspiracy.  All they did to find the truth was just do a little digging.

I thought they were going to try another version with the Sears Tower in Chicago in 2011 to mark the ten - year anniversary.  It was a prediction.  Not a wild one..... Larry Silverstein took over the lease for the Sears Tower and changed the name to the Willis Tower , and Rahm Emanuel had just won the Mayor of Chicago.  Hey, there were some key players in place there, and they just don't care who knows what.  Most people would have believed it was a retaliation or celebration of the original, and Osama had just been taken out by US forces in Pakistan, in yet more media staging and fakery.  Osama had been dead since 2001, according to FOX news;

https://www.foxnews.com/story/report-bin-laden-already-dead

9/11 is a primer for anyone who needs to understand how things really work, and most should have learned about total media control then as well, and to not trust a damn thing they tell you, because it's ultimate aim is mind control.....

Tell 'em how it works Ziggy!  Zbigniew Brzezinski's quote for those who still can't grasp it....  Ziggy was a big part of 9/11 too.

shortly-the-public-will-be-unable-to-rea

A lot of the parrots are alive and well on this forum, and it's a shame.  What's more important, truth, and real communication or likes and "winning the day".  If that just stung, it was supposed to.

Posted (edited)

Listen carefully from 20 seconds onwards in the video below and you can hear the multiple explosions going off in the live footage, the cameraman realizes where its coming from as he points his camera at the floor, here is the basement being cleared.

Also see the white smoke pouring out of the ground level around the building.

The angry black guy in the blue top is trying to force the camera guy back because he knows what is coming and frantically trying to disguise what is going on, he is over reacting when everyone else is a lot calmer.

Edited by The Apprentice

On 1/9/2020 at 1:50 PM, Dropship said:

There were a couple of fake confession videos. Bin Laden gave a newspaper interview shortly after where he denied doing it:

I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children, and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children, and other people.

This system is totally in control of the American Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. It is simply that the American people are themselves the slaves of the Jews and are forced to live according to the principles and laws laid by them. So, the punishment should reach Israel. In fact, it is Israel, which is giving a blood bath to innocent Muslims and the US is not uttering a single word.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11

15 hours ago, mishy said:

9:36 in the FOIA video posted by The Apprentice, first plane at the twin towers.

8 minutes ago, theo102 said:

9:36 in the FOIA video posted by The Apprentice, first plane at the twin towers.

If you think that's a real plane then I have a lovely seafront property in Switzerland I'd like to sell you.

13 minutes ago, mishy said:

If you think that's a real plane then I have a lovely seafront property in Switzerland I'd like to sell you.

Sea level rise must be pretty bad in Europe, yeah?

Warfare is all about public perception. Of course the MSM is going to mess with the video.