KenDyerJr

911 Was An Inside Job

Just now, Eldnah said:

Wifes watching something so I cant play it at moment - will watch later

To satisfy immediate curiosity

Was I correct in that he only got a half payout? 

No.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

7 billion dollars.jpg

Now that is a valid argument and quite probably correct

However in the context of the war on terror why was it necessary -  to bring them down - what gain was their politically that wasn't achieved just by the attacks alone

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

No.

I shall definitely be watching that to see how he got it all and whos hands were greased

Just now, Eldnah said:

However in the context of the war on terror why was it necessary -  to bring them down - what gain was their politically that wasn't achieved just by the attacks alone

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Again cant watch it at moment

But that judging by the title covers the subsequent result - im not disputing any of this.

It doesn't address my actual question  - Why would we not get the war on terror if the towers dont collapse -  I think we would and your argument of financial gain is the most compelling reason behind a deliberate collapse

1 hour ago, Eldnah said:

lol .... So 7 billion is a good argument But 2.3 Trillion isn't!

UEM9wdk.gif

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

" its called the american dream,because you have to be a sleep to belive it" George Carlin 

and about missing money...... one of the reasons why 

to stagnate the prosperity of the society 

• Like 1

Just now, Screamingeagle said:

" its called the american dream,because you have to be a sleep to belive it" George Carlin 

and about missing money...... one of the reasons why 

to stagnate the prosperity of the society 

This is what the Varroa Destructor do, they move into the hive integrity, feed from the brood, and leave behind their viruses/usury and the colony dies a very slow death.

12 minutes ago, ink said:

lol .... So 7 billion is a good argument But 2.3 Trillion isn't!

UEM9wdk.gif

2.3 Trillion, minus 7 billion =.

11 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

2.3 Trillion, minus 7 billion =.

£3.50

Apprentice, I am at a loss for words if you cannot work out what 2.3 Trillion minus 7 Billion is?

Really?

13 minutes ago, ink said:

£3.50

Apprentice, I am at a loss for words if you cannot work out what 2.3 Trillion minus 7 Billion is?

Really?

Answer is this, its all their money, the 7 billion came from the same money pool.

1 hour ago, Eldnah said:

Again cant watch it at moment

But that judging by the title covers the subsequent result - im not disputing any of this.

It doesn't address my actual question  - Why would we not get the war on terror if the towers dont collapse -  I think we would and your argument of financial gain is the most compelling reason behind a deliberate collapse

The war ot terror was already running but starting to run out of both enemies and steam, it needed a top up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Answer is this, its all their money, the 7 billion came from the same money pool.

No mate .... It is our labor .... We pay for them .... We pay for that which they do!

They make 'money' from a keyboard .... then push that debt on us.

The $7B came from the same place as the $2.3T did .... and that is the 'people'!

2 minutes ago, ink said:

No mate .... It is our labor .... We pay for them .... We pay for that which they do!

They make 'money' from a keyboard .... then push that debt on us.

The $7B came from the same place as the $2.3T did .... and that is the 'people'!

No mate, the money does not exist remember.

They own the printing presses so can do what they like, but we do not have to follow, that is the ironic part.

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

No mate, the money does not exist remember.

lol .... That is what I just posted!

10 minutes ago, ink said:

They make 'money' from a keyboard

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ .... !

1 hour ago, ink said:

lol .... That is what I just posted!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ .... !

Where is all the gold, Silver, Diamonds, Oil, Coal, Gas, Timber, Land gone then, have they become worthless?

Skill, Commodities, are they digital, you know what I mean don't you.

On 1/19/2020 at 4:35 PM, oddsnsods said:

s0SG0nTISIY.jpg

There he is, Rabbi Dov.  Yes, he was Dorky Don Rumsfeld's comptroller at the Pentagon when that 2.3 trillion dollar "oversight" occurred, but the grand total of missing money under Dov's watch is 3.2 Trillion, an additional 900,000,000.00 went missing at another time.  Donald resigned from his role at the Pentagon the day before 9/11 after he made the announcement about the missing money, and Dov?  Well... Dov went home to Israel.

Along with all of the money.......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ronisron said:

There he is, Rabbi Dov.  Yes, he was Dorky Don Rumsfeld's comptroller at the Pentagon when that 2.3 trillion dollar "oversight" occurred, but the grand total of missing money under Dov's watch is 3.2 Trillion, an additional 900,000,000.00 went missing at another time.  Donald resigned from his role at the Pentagon the day before 9/11 after he made the announcement about the missing money, and Dov?  Well... Dov went home to Israel.

Along with all of the money.......

So the Varroa were not happy with the stead flow of blood, they had to get a booster shot as well, what was the payment made in gold or silver or some other physical payment.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:17 AM, The Apprentice said:

Here is a good view of the sheer size of the main columns.

See the new One Wold Tower and how it was constructed and you will be quietly suprised to see that it is not as strong as those it replaced, one thing that stands out is the outer fascade is only toughened or blast proofe glass panels and very few columns, see the steel outer perimeter.

The new tower has a concrete core, not the steel core liks the old towers, walls three fet thick, but the outer glass facade could not stop a direct hit by a plane, blast proofe or not.

gjhjytfc.jpg

fgjk;jk.jpg

lk;piui.jpg

uioiudhd.jpg

ujrery.jpg

ttewttu.jpg

core 3.jpg

fvfgghhjlui.jpg

wfo.jpg

core 2.jpg

core.jpg

,ytu.jpg

Its all here. Probably one of the most analytical 911 documentaries ever made with reference to the disappearing towers. Well worth 45 minutes of anyones time

the smoking gun is the dancing israelis.

the expansion of zionist wars, yank globalism imperialism and detrimental influence was the goal. it worked. and as long as you wave the US flag and be a 'patriot' it will be glossed over.