Stride

Ginger Harry and Meghan Markle

1 hour ago, muir said:

i think the core royal family has to play a kind of conservative role where they uphold tradition and go about the usual business but harry is freer than that because he is not next in line for the throne nor next after that so he is able to then carry out the progressive wing of the illuminati conspiracy

this way the royal family can be subversive while appearing respectable. harry is their progressive wing if you like

andrew was clearly subversive but was caught and the press have dragged him over the coals for his ties to epstein

charles was subversive but hasn't faced the same kind of public scrutiny as the press didn't drag him over the coals for his ties to saville. he was spared that by the police cover up of savilles crimes until after saville was dead by which time much of the hype has lost its impetus and the press perhaps laid off charles because he's next in line for the throne

Just look at the epstein saga....why are the press not hammering home a DEMAND that ghislaine maxwell be placed on trail immediately?

This is very true. Imagine if the Saville stuff had come out while he was alive, it would have been Epstein x1000 for Charles. An absolute scandal much worse than this one for Andrew and involving much younger children. And the royals clearly know where Ghislaine is, are even protecting her probably. Why arent the police knocking on Andrew's door asking about her whereabouts? Seems to be plenty of rumours that they are in daily communication, with her running the show. This is one giant cover up. No effort whatsoever is being made to find her.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

Does anyone know if they will lose their diplomatic immunity if they live outside the UK?

i don't think the royals recognise anywhere that is beyond their 'divine right' to rule because they believe they are of bloodlines descended from the 'gods'

britain maintains a mini empire of islandsa round the globe such as ascencion, the falklands, diego garcia etc which means that the sun still never sets on their empire

1 hour ago, Back2Nature said:

Does anyone know if they will lose their diplomatic immunity if they live outside the UK?

I think you mean sovereign immunity. In Canada, that's a vexed question. The general consensus is that immunity would reach as far as Harry and Markle as he is in line for the throne.

7 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It's all just a MASSIVE DISTRACTION

What do you think from? 

lol well said man

THE OPPRESSION OF HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS MEGAN MARKLE

I think that if people really understood what freemasonry was all about they would see how much of the world is deception and all the little helpers wouldn't be helping anymore.

Edited by Back2Nature
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

I think that if people really understood what freemasonry was all about they would see how much of the world is deception and all the little helpers wouldn't be helping anymore.

Ok but what is the link with this news.

I did see harry doing the hand behind the jacket thing.

1511806129-prince-harry-meghan-markle-en

2 hours ago, Stride said:

Ok but what is the link with this news.

I did see harry doing the hand behind the jacket thing.

I was going to post it on a thread I saw about freemasonry where someone said they were wondering about becoming one to find out what it's all about, I can't remember who it was though so I can't find it. I suppose for some joining would mean getting a cheaper conservatory although that's not much use if they live in a flat.

4 minutes ago, Back2Nature said:

I was going to post it on a thread I saw about freemasonry where someone said they were wondering about becoming one to find out what it's all about, I can't remember who it was though so I can't find it. I suppose for some joining would mean getting a cheaper conservatory although that's not much use if they live in a flat.

These days its about getting pissed down at the lodge, taking part in some silly ceremonies and meeting a few other blokes. 99 percenters.

3 hours ago, Stride said:

These days its about getting pissed down at the lodge, taking part in some silly ceremonies and meeting a few other blokes. 99 percenters.

I knew a Mason once, a few years ago ( he owned the computer repair shop I'd go to). His lodge did a lot of local charity/community events. He was a really nice bloke. I think local masons like that are different to the high up elite ones.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:59 AM, Seeker said:

What do you think from? 

Prince Andrew's guilt.

Nothing British actually left for when Brexit happens.

Huge black cube in space sucking light and energy from the sun.

Prick black cube cultists above the law destabilising captive ants who weren't fit for "recruit".

Distraction while the date gets initialed after the signatures for WW3.

Royal family being shapeshifters ("Urgh! Is it in?" Feminine sigh:No... "How about now? Ee nay Chuck!" *Filmation sound effect. Feminine sigh: Can't you just shapeshift into a bigger cunt than you are and go fuck yourself?)

Any or none of the above and I wasn't insulting you @Seeker! The feminine sigh was Meghan, or Diana, take your pick! 

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:59 AM, Seeker said:

What do you think from? 

Could be anything, it's difficult to see because the media is focusing so much on what these pair are up to.

• Like 1

Looks like they are getting stripped of the titles after all.

23569534-7902593-In_her_statement_Her_Ma

1 hour ago, Stride said:

Looks like they are getting stripped of the titles after all.

23569534-7902593-In_her_statement_Her_Ma

Weird who benefits from this?

This is a photo taken in March 2017 before Harry and Megan married. They attended the wedding of one of Harry's friends in Jamaica.

There's a lot of talk in the media of racism directed at Markle from the British public, palace and media, which imo has been greatly exaggerated.

I suggest for an unknown reason Markle may not happy be with this black waiter and Harry looks down, embarrassed.

screenshot-2018-10-11-11-42-34.png

" In a desperate bid for the right photos, she grabs the hand of a tipsy Harry. Why? They aren’t going anywhere, it’s for show and an attempt to show possession and control."

screenshot-2018-10-11-11-42-27.png

https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com/2018/10/15/was-tom-inskips-wedding-partially-responsible-for-this-mess/

Edited by Golden Retriever

Well Daily Mail, pinch of salt but the headline of the couple who of course want a normal life. Apparently setting up a TV and Film company. Which of course is a completely normal thing to dooohha haha hahaha hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA!! Even though I've done a few jobs here and there I've still paid more tax than Netflix! Now where's my ghastly controller?

PGBG3udSZqMbNxFPMEbT_daily%20mail%20jan.

• Like 2

On 1/19/2020 at 5:09 AM, Stride said:

Is this real or has someone doctored it.

tumblr_inline_pabfbrxuzc1vrvrgs_540-e153

Hmmm...Looks like they've airbrushed out the rolled-up $100 bill.

• Haha 1

I like to think that there is a lot more to this story than we are currently aware of.

And I don’t just mean that it’s to gloss over the Andy debacle.

More like Harry is going to go “nuclear”. 

Time will tell.