Enchanted LifePath

Iran War Staged By US, ISRAEL, IRAQ And IRAN? - When The Truth Goes Out Live On TV

30 minutes ago, Enchanted LifePath said:

This is the first bit of footage I watched about this whole incident.  Staged an attack to justify an ongoing invasion ans decimation of the Middle East, using the media to sell a story that didn't happen?  Isn't that what they do all the time? Of course it is.  A lot really don't understand this concept.........

Thank you for posting this.  Very interesting and I don't doubt that this whole thing was staged.  They aren't even putting a serious effort in to sell the plane crash here either.  I think that story is supposed to lead to the plane being shot down, which lends more fuel to the fire they have started.  This is how they do it and have always done it with newspapers, newsreels, radio and television.  Sinking of the Lusitania?  False flag.  Pearl Harbour? False flag.  Gulf of Tonkin? Completely staged, false flag.  Crying girl claiming Iraqi soldiers were flinging babies out of incubators?  A horrible, bold faced lie.  9/11?  False flag designed to launch a new level to Operation Take The Oil.

Fake assassination in Iran?  Yeah, it's like that.

Thank you for posting this short clip that validates what I said in my first video about this subject where I said it is all staged, this video shows more of the game show but I am working on part 2 now which is what the short clip you posted is from, it is not the same video just the same thumbnail... 

• Like 1

That was really good.  Very well done.  A lot of info in there -- a picture is worth a thousand words, a symbol is worth a thousand pictures.  Numerology is very important in these events.  

Once again, great job, keep them coming.  

Numerology ,YES

July 7, 2005 (the "7/7 attacks"), was the date of the UK's worst terrorist atrocity since Pan Am 103 exploded in the skies over Lockerbie, Scotland, in December 1988. A bomb in each of three London Underground trains and another on a London bus left 56 dead and about 700 injured.

British Gas had recently discovered significant offshore gas fields in Palestinian Authority areas off the Gaza coast. Israel did not express any interest in this gas, even though gas from Egypt was more expensive. Ariel Sharon preferred to deal with Egypt for political reasons, fearing that a $150+ million annual cash flow to the Palestinians would be used to bankroll "terrorism" - i.e. resistance to the occupation - against Israel.

On June 30, Israeli and Egyptian officials signed a $2.5 billion deal for the sale of Egyptian natural gas to Israel over the next 15 years, with options for a further 5 years. Israel then found out that Egypt and British Gas had struck a secret deal behind her back, whereby Palestinian gas would be sold to Egypt. Effectively, Israel would be purchasing from Palestine after all, and having to pay a premium price into the bargain. Hence, the Zionist Mafia decided to whack Britain and Egypt. A series of bombings in Sharm El-Sheikh on July 23 killed 88 and wounded over 150 - Egypt's deadliest terror attack in history. Most casualties were Egyptians. 11 Britons died, and an Israeli Arab. There were no Jewish casualties, and the attack was clearly not directed against Israeli Jews.

http://www.chuckmaultsby.com/id97.html