Stephen Truth Seeker

Has anyone met there soul Mate/Friend?

Posted (edited)

I'm just interested if people have experienced something like that. Like a deep connection with another human being even on a telepathic level. A person you were always ment to meet in your life. Another level above the normal love story. 

Edited by Stephen Truth Seeker

My wife is very good and understanding we get on well but sometimes disagree but this is normal for a relationship.I feel she was the one i am meant to be with,I had many previous girlfriends but i new she was the one for me strange as i never thought this would happen,you just know when its right.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Truth Seeker said:

I'm just interested if people have experienced something like that. Like a deep connection with another human being even on a telepathic level. A person you were always ment to meet in your life. Another level above the normal love story. 

It is not a love story but my friend Deana and I are like that.  She dreams of me, then she will call me and see if everything is alright.  She called me after she dreamt of me and that was when I found out I had cancer.  

We have worked together in several places, many times not even knowing that the other was working at the place until we get hired.  We also signed up for college at the same time, at the same place and met on the college campus, we are the same age and went to college later in life, so it was really odd.  It was like the universe threw us together several times. She is one of those friends that I could call any time to talk, but we rarely speak.  

She refers to  me as her sane friend, so when ever she needs sound advice, she calls me.  lol  She also says I have healing powers...but I don't tell people about that.   🤐

Edited by Change2
edit to add
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1