Jump to content
Deca

LED STREETLIGHT PROVEN HARDWARE NOT FOR LIGHT MANAGEMENT - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SCAMMED ITS 5G!!

Recommended Posts

er can you post something that Logical Annie and any of her "followers" have  done to stop 5G .....????  ... propagating claims against Mark Steel does nothing to stop 5G ok

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deca said:

er can you post something that Logical Annie and any of her "followers" have  done to stop 5G .....????  ...

 

propagating claims against Mark Steel does nothing to stop 5G ok

 

 

 

I propagate nothing of the sort, never have, but know a con man when I see one,

 

I wonder how much of the donations Mr Steele recieved has spent to stop 5 G, because he is beginning to come apart at the seams,

 

On a public forum where people promote others who are not what they say they are,

 

it is our duty to point out what is going on behind the scenes, and what is not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will ask YOU again what have Logical Annie and any of her "followers" have  done to stop 5G that includes YOU as YOU keep posting her anti Mark steel videos on here ....

Attacking Mark Steel does nothing to stop 5G it just creates confusion, infighting & distractions and waste peoples time

simple Mark Steel is generating a lot of interest and getting people to research 5G, IoT smart cities etc

I just want to share his videos on here and people can take them or leave them ....I don't really care ...I have plenty of other stuff to expose, talk about and share ok

I have no idea why YOU or Logical Annie are obsessed with the guy ????? are YOU being paid or something ???

 

 

er how much is being spent on trying to get people to accept 5G and smart meters etc

https://www.zdnet.com/article/canberra-to-spend-au9-million-combatting-5g-misinformation/

 

Quote

The Australian government has said it will spend AU$9 million across four years to fight misinformation about 5G and build "public confidence" in the technology.

 

 

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Deca said:

I will ask YOU again what have Logical Annie and any of her "followers" have  done to stop 5G that includes YOU as YOU keep posting her anti Mark steel videos on here ....

Attacking Mark Steel does nothing to stop 5G it just creates confusion, infighting & distractions and waste peoples time

simple Mark Steel is generating a lot of interest and getting people to research 5G, IoT smart cities etc

I just want to share his videos on here and people can take them or leave them ....I don't really care ...I have plenty of other stuff to expose, talk about and share ok

I have no idea why YOU or Logical Annie are obsessed with the guy ????? are YOU being paid or something ???

 

 

er how much is being spent on trying to get people to accept 5G and smart meters etc

https://www.zdnet.com/article/canberra-to-spend-au9-million-combatting-5g-misinformation/

 

 

 

 

I bare my former answer back, and post what I think is worth sharing so opportunists do not make money from telling lies, like they are a weapons expert, and tells everyone they are going to die from using technology.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

 

I bare my former answer back, and post what I think is worth sharing so opportunists do not make money from telling lies, like they are a weapons expert, and tells everyone they are going to die from using technology.

 

 

Right you want it to be about Mark Steel ...make him a straw man you can attack all day long ....and not about the numerous problems , dangers , health and privacy/security concerns over 5G,IoT smart cities etc

 

 

 

pss you do know that smart meters are going to be using ZigBee and the unlicensed  868 MHz .......

https://www.smartme.co.uk/technical.html

 

Quote

Home Area Network

The Home Area network or HAN is a bit like your home broadband wireless network and will be used to communicate between the meters, the In Home Display (previously known as Smart Meter Display or Home Energy Monitor) and other items as and when they become available. However where the meter is a long way from the location of the In Home Display, or thick walls are in the way, the current technology (Zigbee at 2.4GHz) won't work. This could be the case for up to 30% of properties.

A different communications method (Zigbee 868MHz) will improve this for about 3.5% of properties but that still leave a large number for whom Smart Meters won't work. Zigbee 868MHz should be available some time in 2019.

 

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deca said:

Right you want it to be about Mark Steel ...make him a straw man you can attack all day long ....and not about the numerous problems , dangers , health and privacy/security concerns over 5G,IoT smart cities etc

 

I can make it about who I like, when I like, for as long as I like, its is all academic, and throws lots of light on the subject in vogue, here one normally finds the good, the bad and the down right dodgy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

 

I can make it about who I like, when I like, for as long as I like, its is all academic, and throws lots of light on the subject in vogue, here one normally finds the good, the bad and the down right dodgy.

it's not about an individual ....but a technology and its planned rollout

 

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screen Shot 01-20-20 at 10.49 AM.PNG

" general metering and monitoring applications. "

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deca said:

it's not about an individual ....but a technology and its planned rollout

 

 

It is about an individual who is not who he says he is, and cold hearted lies that have of late frightened the living daylights out of people to part with their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

 

It is about an individual who is not who he says he is, and cold hearted lies that have of late frightened the living daylights out of people to part with their money.

 

Right that what's YOU, Logical Annie and any of her "followers" believe ...... buts its not what I or the vast amount of people in the Stop5G movement believes

Basically people are concerned about the health effects, privacy and security concerns .....and Mark Steel is one voice and his take on it being a weapon system disguised as these other things ...but there plenty others people take on it and  speaking out about this and many longer than Mark Steel ...and from a wider base like EHS and smartmeters etc ..its a very large movement

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Deca said:

 

Right that what's YOU, Logical Annie and any of her "followers" believe ...... buts its not what I or the vast amount of people in the Stop5G movement believes

Basically people are concerned about the health effects, privacy and security concerns .....and Mark Steel is one voice and his take on it being a weapon system disguised as these other things ...but there plenty others people take on it and  speaking out about this and many longer than Mark Steel ...and from a wider base like EHS and smartmeters etc ..its a very large movement

 

It has nothing to do with what anyone believes but what they do and say to make money from the negativity being bounced around, if it is of utmost importance for humanity then why not share it for free instead of asking for donations, why does it need funding by the public themselves, you, I and millions of others speak from our desktop computers and spread knowledge and alternatives for free, it is for the safety of mankind right?.

 

Saying twenty babies have died and trying to link this to so called devices being tested in the region is lunacy, unless you can show where and when these tests took place, what the coroners reports said etc, doing so without the scientific and medical evidence, is that lunacy this person rails against.

 

In case anyone has forgot, the original court case taken against this person was not about 5G, but harrasment, how on earth can you create the problem in the first place by harrasing a council employees on their day off and then putting it on the internet yourself for all to see, and then try to link such a case to another subject entirely, he did exactly the same when the police came to question about handling stolen council property,  namely an LED street light and put it also on youtube, this person surely has a loose grip on reality.

 

And to make matters even worse for humanity, he never even had the device/s tested for prosperity, I ask you, is this the mind of someone who has the so called evidence in his or her hands and does nothing to strengthen their plight against the narrative for saving humanity.

 

Now he is saying he is not a weapons expert but has patents and or inside knowledge, you could not make this stuff up folks.

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Deca, what say you?

 

Here is some homework for you in case it gets deleted from view.

 

Steele has a job to do and it is NOT to stop 5G, it is to discredit the campaign with claims that make everyone look foolish, like his claims that lampposts can attack other countries!

 

PDF The progression from LED to Smart lampposts https://iotuk.org.uk/wp-content/uploa...

 

Civitas projects- advertised on Steeles Linked in profile and Gateshead council:https://civitas.eu/projects/research

 

Gateshead council choose Steele,s company Reevu as an exemplar to help the area get funding for the Smart roll from the EU. Page 55.https://www.ncl.ac.uk/media/wwwnclacu...

 

Steele is chosen as a researcher by the EU BEFORE 5G spectrum is defined, decided or sold. Page 33 .http://www.eklipse-mechanism.eu/docum...

 

5G UKFull Steele interview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNJV...

 

Link to YT including all the emails from BEMRI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMXlS...

 

Steeles interview with BEMRI : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsiP...

 

Smart helmet for sale on IHS website : https://i-hls.com/archives/17145 5G UK Auction : https://5g.co.uk/guides/5g-uk-auction/

 

Link to full article : https://www.vigiliae.org/mark-steele-...

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Well Deca, what say you?

 

Here is some homework for you in case it gets deleted from view.

 

Steele has a job to do and it is NOT to stop 5G, it is to discredit the campaign with claims that make everyone look foolish, like his claims that lampposts can attack other countries!

 

PDF The progression from LED to Smart lampposts https://iotuk.org.uk/wp-content/uploa...

 

Civitas projects- advertised on Steeles Linked in profile and Gateshead council:https://civitas.eu/projects/research

 

Gateshead council choose Steele,s company Reevu as an exemplar to help the area get funding for the Smart roll from the EU. Page 55.https://www.ncl.ac.uk/media/wwwnclacu...

 

Steele is chosen as a researcher by the EU BEFORE 5G spectrum is defined, decided or sold. Page 33 .http://www.eklipse-mechanism.eu/docum...

 

5G UKFull Steele interview : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNJV...

 

Link to YT including all the emails from BEMRI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMXlS...

 

Steeles interview with BEMRI : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsiP...

 

Smart helmet for sale on IHS website : https://i-hls.com/archives/17145 5G UK Auction : https://5g.co.uk/guides/5g-uk-auction/

 

Link to full article : https://www.vigiliae.org/mark-steele-...

your links don't work as you pasted them from Anne logical videos ....

 

 

Plus this site some consumer based one to sell you SIM cards mobile phone deals ....its a joke ...is this where you and Annie get your 5G info some marketing web site ....

Quote

Welcome to 5G.co.uk

Our goal at 5G.co.uk is to give consumers and professionals all the information they need about 5G by using our innovative tools and sharing our expert knowledge.

Our 5G coverage checker enables you to compare coverage in your area on all networks in a single click, while our price comparison software enables you to find the best deal on a 5G phone, SIM only deal or broadband deal

 

 

Edited by Deca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deca said:

your links don't work as you pasted them from Anne logical videos ....

 

 

Plus this site some consumer based one to sell you SIM cards mobile phone deals ....its a joke ...is this where you and Annie get your 5G info some marketing web site ....

 

 

 

If the links don't work, search somewhere else for them and you might find something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! Look what I found lurking in our bathroom ceiling! One of those secret devices stuffed full of complex electronics - just to power four LEDs! Are all those components necessary, or are they really there to spy on my family and me while using the loo? Perhaps they are intended by TPTB to swamp us in mind-controlling 5G waves? Or is that double-sided circuit board simply to convert  240V AC into a current-limited low voltage supply for dimmable LEDs? I mean look at that scarily large black heatsink, the blue 400V rated capacitor, the sinister 14-pin SSL2103T chip? Can't be just for lighting - can it...? Looks so like Mr Steele's 5G street light weapons system, but on a slightly smaller domestic-indoor-use scale.

 

Maybe I should send the device to Mark for a thorough examination? What do you think? If I have one of these contraptions, maybe you do too...

led1.jpg

led2.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Janet W said:

OMG! Look what I found lurking in our bathroom ceiling! One of those secret devices stuffed full of complex electronics - just to power four LEDs! Are all those components necessary, or are they really there to spy on my family and me while using the loo? Perhaps they are intended by TPTB to swamp us in mind-controlling 5G waves? Or is that double-sided circuit board simply to convert  240V AC into a current-limited low voltage supply for dimmable LEDs? I mean look at that scarily large black heatsink, the blue 400V rated capacitor, the sinister 14-pin SSL2103T chip? Can't be just for lighting - can it...? Looks so like Mr Steele's 5G street light weapons system, but on a slightly smaller domestic-indoor-use scale.

 

Maybe I should send the device to Mark for a thorough examination? What do you think? If I have one of these contraptions, maybe you do too...

 

so why are gateshead swapping all their new LED streetlights that have the antennas on top with LED streetlights with light sensors on top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ One led recessed down light ...Notice the four lenses on the face of the lamp , this indicates the lamp contains 4 led chips , probably 1Watt each (could possibly be 3W each) ..But look at the large heat sink !! (Black fins , aluminium) ... this is necessary because of the very confined space between the ceiling and next floor floor boards , no air circulation so very difficult for heat to escape ... Essential to keep the leds cool for long service life ...  

 

The circuit board simply turns mains into low voltage for the leds ... it's large size indicates lamp is fairly old.... Nothing suspicious in any of it.

 

But , Jannet ... 5G mind control is very real .... The cabal have Very sophisticated tech ... most of us contain within our bodies ingested nano chips (from food) , it's these chips which decode information carried on 3, 4 and 5G and inserts it into our subconscious ...all reliable sources agree on this.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, muir said:

 

so why are gateshead swapping all their new LED streetlights that have the antennas on top with LED streetlights with light sensors on top?

 

Because they want to control Gateshead consciousness...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×