Aratron

Record high ocean temperatures

2 minutes ago, Aratron said:

I realise this won’t go down very well with the industry paid membership in here but what the hell

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jan/13/ocean-temperatures-hit-record-high-as-rate-of-heating-accelerates

You have to sign in, in order of reading the story, this means even more data gathering, can you copy and paste the story to the forum.

I smell a Frothschild.

The Un 200 paid scientist would never lie, or the Guardian corporate shit rag, of course not.

6 million Extinction rebels need to gas themselves for humanity & the agenda 21 agenda they push. Will solve the problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I smell a Frothschild.

The Un 200 paid scientist would never lie, or the Guardian corporate shit rag, of course not.

6 million Extinction rebels need to gas themselves for humanity & the agenda 21 agenda they push. Will solve the problem.

The imprinted are not to blame, here you are advocting the confused humans be culled, why.

Just now, The Apprentice said:

The imprinted are not to blame, here you are advocting the confused humans be culled, why.

No im clearly advocating they cull themselves. Dont twist my words.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

No im clearly advocating they cull themselves. Dont twist my words.

Does that let you off the hook then, for advocating and idea, as long as you don't have to do it, pathetic, some of these people might be you neighbours who were once normal and now confused by propoganda, do they cull their children as well.

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

Does that let you off the hook then, for advocating and idea, as long as you don't have to do it, pathetic, some of these people might be you neighbours who were once normal and now confused by propoganda, do they cull their children as well.

You being such a bleeding heart maybe you could volunteer to save them.

i accept the concept of climate change however i find the co2 determinate as flawed at best and at worse a conducted and deceivious blag

thanks though, if things continue my holiday to skegness will be an awesome beach holiday soon. pleasure swimming in the north sea is an exciting thought

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

You being such a bleeding heart maybe you could volunteer to save them.

What if it was your daughter or son, to save them is not to ask them to kill themselves, you could try educating them instead.

If my kids were that stupid, Ide have to massacre the whole family, myself included.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

What if it was your daughter or son, to save them is not to ask them to kill themselves, you could try educating them instead.

BTW, you know im just fucking with you App? I said 6 million to wind Frothy up if its him hiding. As is typical kinda of thing hed post.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aratron said:

I realise this won’t go down very well with the industry paid membership in here but what the hell

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jan/13/ocean-temperatures-hit-record-high-as-rate-of-heating-accelerates

There are many disengenous people in the business of promoting AGW who deliberately take very short term view of records for political purposes.

When things are warming up it's our fault!

When things are cooling down it will be our fault too!

But when things cool down fast as countries are in the process of dismantling their older energy supply systems because they were told it was warming then at some point people will start dying and possibly in large numbers due to crop losses and the cold.

The damage such behaviour has done to science should not be underestimated.either.

3 hours ago, serpentine said:

But when things cool down fast as countries are in the process of dismantling their older energy supply systems because they were told it was warming then at some point people will start dying and possibly in large numbers due to crop losses and the cold....

Very true statement, in my honest and humble opinion.

Reading up on previous, there was a Germanic migration due to the cold.

4 hours ago, serpentine said:

There are many disengenous people in the business of promoting AGW who deliberately take very short term view of records for political purposes.

When things are warming up it's our fault!

When things are cooling down it will be our fault too!

But when things cool down fast as countries are in the process of dismantling their older energy supply systems because they were told it was warming then at some point people will start dying and possibly in large numbers due to crop losses and the cold.

The damage such behaviour has done to science should not be underestimated.either.

This is what happens when non scientists and greedy pigs take the kings shilling.

The climate is changing. The question is is it unusual. Humans and records haven't been around long enough to tell if this has happened before.

It's a shame we will all have to freeze/starve to death as a result though. Experts is experts I guess.

Edited by Back2Nature

Time to build some propper houses from sustainable materials like this guy, he did it nearly all by himself from the forest.

This is great news, a good old British sea side holiday will feel just like being abroad.

51 minutes ago, Stride said:

This is great news, a good old British sea side holiday will feel just like being abroad.

Yes it would do if holiday homes and entire villages weren’t falling into the sea

2 hours ago, Stride said:

latest prop piece in the media...Mr Global warming blob kills a million birds.

This a few days after your props about sea heating. What a coincidence that..

Around 62,000 common murres washed up on the coast of the Pacific Ocean but up to a million birds are thought to have died.

its all very scientifical..

On 1/14/2020 at 8:49 AM, Aratron said:

Here's the giveaway:

"The amount of heat being added to the oceans is equivalent to every person on the planet running 100 microwave ovens all day and all night."

Sounds pretty dire, right?

From wattsupwiththat:

A new Cheng et al. (2020) paper describing record warm ocean temperatures in 2019 has been discussed by Willis Eschenbach who correctly reminds us that such “record setting” changes in the 0-2000 m ocean heat content (reported in Zettajoules, which is 10^^21 Joules) amount to exceedingly small temperature changes. I calculate from their data that 2019 was only 0.009 deg. C warmer than 2018.

Over the years I have frequently pointed out that the global energy imbalance (less than 1 W/m2) corresponding to such small rates of warming is much smaller than the accuracy with which we know the natural energy flows (1 part in 300 or so), which means Mother Nature could be responsible for the warming and we wouldn’t even know it.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/01/18/new-80-year-deep-ocean-temperature-dataset-compared-to-a-1d-climate-model/

6 hours ago, theo102 said:

Here's the giveaway:

"The amount of heat being added to the oceans is equivalent to every person on the planet running 100 microwave ovens all day and all night."

Sounds pretty dire, right?

From wattsupwiththat:

A new Cheng et al. (2020) paper describing record warm ocean temperatures in 2019 has been discussed by Willis Eschenbach who correctly reminds us that such “record setting” changes in the 0-2000 m ocean heat content (reported in Zettajoules, which is 10^^21 Joules) amount to exceedingly small temperature changes. I calculate from their data that 2019 was only 0.009 deg. C warmer than 2018.

Over the years I have frequently pointed out that the global energy imbalance (less than 1 W/m2) corresponding to such small rates of warming is much smaller than the accuracy with which we know the natural energy flows (1 part in 300 or so), which means Mother Nature could be responsible for the warming and we wouldn’t even know it.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/01/18/new-80-year-deep-ocean-temperature-dataset-compared-to-a-1d-climate-model/

Nice one how much does a post like that pay?