oddsnsods

Alternative rip off.

Hemp milk, Rice milk, Almond milk..full off water. Yet £1.50 a litre.

I went gluten free for about a year & was the biggest rip off of all, what a mug.

Never really gave any benefit & turns you into an obsessive, afraid of the supermarket.

I still spend a big portion of my shopping bill on organic food, is it really worth the bother.

Is alright for the Djokovic's to be Vegan & Gluten free, coz they can afford that lifestyle.

yes, the only non diary milk i like is lucy bee organic coconut milk

all the other stuff is guff

i buy organic  especially root veg and diary. 

gluten free for 2 years and it changed my life, suffering all my life mildy and getting worse last 10 years.

when i found out that caffiene free was a rip off i applied it to everything. the remove caffiene then use the extract for pro-plus, redbull, coldflu tabs. 

food is generally subsidised and fake prices. 

funny how people think buying normal. food is a rip off (organic) and like buying contaminated food instead cause its cheaper

biggest detriment to health is water, its full of poison. water is just h2o but we are given h2o containging inorganic minerals, pesticides, herbicides  metals, hormones etc, even bottled water is contaminated with inorganics

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Hemp milk, Rice milk, Almond milk..full off water. Yet £1.50 a litre.

I went gluten free for about a year & was the biggest rip off of all, what a mug.

Never really gave any benefit & turns you into an obsessive, afraid of the supermarket.

I still spend a big portion of my shopping bill on organic food, is it really worth the bother.

Is alright for the Djokovic's to be Vegan & Gluten free, coz they can afford that lifestyle.

Its all bollocks mate 

Eat from as close to the ground as you can get and you will be fine

The further it took to get from the ground to your plate the worse it is

But we should still be thankful we can.get access to half decent food and make the choices we can 

But hey if gluten free works for someone then they should have that choice as well 

I will enjoy my steak and ale pie though :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zArk said:

gluten free for 2 years and it changed my life, suffering all my life mildy and getting worse last 10 years.

Lot of people say this, why i gave it a shot for my health issues. But honestly didnt find much benefit.

The idea most illness stems from the gut makes a lot of sense. I give anything a try, but not to get a complex over.

Maybe is part of the conspiracy, as they have added stuff to wheat since the 70's 'gliadin.' Maybe is not the wheat thats the problem.

Is criminal how much it costs for Gluten free bread. But I guess not many buy it.

Lentil pasta is nice & a good cheap alternative.

Edited by oddsnsods

48 minutes ago, MrA said:

Its all bollocks mate

It can be, when I was young I tried veganism & ended up like a rake, afraid of everything. Living on tofu stir fries & hiding from my own farts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, oddsnsods said:

It can be, when I was young I tried veganism & ended up like a rake, afraid of everything. Living on tofu stir fries & hiding from my own farts.

I tried something similar when I was a yoot

Quickly realised it was a lifestyle choice if you could afford it

I couldnt and after torturing myself and loosing loads of weight I dived.in to a bacon and egg butty and never looked back 

• Like 1

Just now, MrA said:

I tried something similar when I was a yoot

Quickly realised it was a lifestyle choice if you could afford it

I couldnt and after torturing myself and loosing loads of weight I dived.in to a bacon and egg butty and never looked back 

Exactly, bacon & egg butty, you can never give up.

its ok, i pay for food that suits my constitution and ignore food that doesnt

i dunno if the wheat strain is different or due to metabolism slowing down the gluten effect became more pronounced but no gluten = happy energetic zark

its helped me reduce carb intake and i eat more nuts and seeds now

Hey people, I'm 71 and have eaten anything and everything all my life (including lots of "junk" stuff and meat) and I'm in good health, so there must be a moral there somewhere..:)

PS- I've never smoked or drank, and my Hell's Angel brother-in-law used to say "huh you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke".

He died of cancer a few years ago aged 65, but I'm still around.

PS again- regarding the vegan thing, if people want to eat grass it's none of my business, but personally when my belly demands meat I devour juicy steaks, otherwise I feel empty and weak. After all, the human body was designed to eat anything and I dare not argue with my body or the Big Man..:classic_biggrin:

God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Vegans-ill.jpg

Edited by Dropship

8 hours ago, Dropship said:

Hey people, I'm 71 and have eaten anything and everything all my life (including lots of "junk" stuff and meat) and I'm in good health, so there must be a moral there somewhere..:)

PS- I've never smoked or drank, and my Hell's Angel brother-in-law used to say "huh you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke".

He died of cancer a few years ago aged 65, but I'm still around.

PS again- regarding the vegan thing, if people want to eat grass it's none of my business, but personally when my belly demands meat I devour juicy steaks, otherwise I feel empty and weak. After all, the human body was designed to eat anything and I dare not argue with my body or the Big Man..:classic_biggrin:

God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

Vegans-ill.jpg

Ah, the Daily Fail. The less said about it the better!

On 1/14/2020 at 7:12 AM, zArk said:

its ok, i pay for food that suits my constitution and ignore food that doesnt

i dunno if the wheat strain is different or due to metabolism slowing down the gluten effect became more pronounced but no gluten = happy energetic zark

its helped me reduce carb intake and i eat more nuts and seeds now

What about tenants supe prettty sure thats not gluten free.😵

23 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

What about tenants supe prettty sure thats not gluten free.😵

i was a wreck of a pisshead.

now i drink gin, when i drink, and find alcohol a completely different effect

cant buy snake bite at the bar anymore, pretty sure it was banned back in the 90's

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zArk said:

cant buy snake bite at the bar anymore, pretty sure it was banned back in the 90's

You should never mix the streams.

31 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

You should never mix the streams.

i learned quickly not to mix cannabis and alcohol

5 minutes ago, zArk said:

i learned quickly not to mix cannabis and alcohol

Never done either, other than a toast during the festive seaon, but I will take your word for it.

37 minutes ago, zArk said:

Witherspoon's had Old Rosie scrumpy on tap, used to mix that with Doom Bar.🤪

1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

Never done either, other than a toast during the festive seaon, but I will take your word for it.

Thought you brewed your own Perry?

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Thought you brewed your own Perry?

We do but it is split 10 ways which amounts to about three bottles each from our single pear tree to last the whole year.

Edited by The Apprentice

5 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

We do but it is split 10 ways which amounts to about three bottles each from our single pear tree to last the whole year.

Mighty generous, I would mix it with all that honey you got & make a nice mead.😋