Jump to content
Basket Case

Max Igan update - break down or threatened / controlled ?

Recommended Posts

i think hes having a schizophrenic episode unfortunately. hes released a 45 rambling rant i got half way had to turn off, not gonna link it. blessing max brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Metaspiral said:

i think hes having a schizophrenic episode unfortunately. hes released a 45 rambling rant i got half way had to turn off, not gonna link it. blessing max brother.


Not his usual calm rational approach.
He posted quiet a few repeating videos a couple of days back
Now this.
From TPTB creating Australian fires to 'The Earth is Flat' in the blink of an eye :classic_dry: 
As the title.......is he having a breakdown or has someone got to him somehow ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a mental episode for sure classic signs.......hope he has some friends to help him real world..i said to our gf sounds like hes losing the plot a few videos back on the wildfires. getting a god complex, ranting, raving, classic signs of schizophrenic  episode. saying flat earth i think is a cry for help.

Edited by Metaspiral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he is looking for a way out of what is the alternative madness, concentrating on this at the level he has will take its toll, even the most stalwart will reach their level and begin coming to the end of their time within the truth movement, one day we will all become unable to fend for ourselves and have nobody to ease us during our final years, if Max has no real life skills or anyone else to nurture him, he or any of us will not last long.

 

I do not agree with him on how our security is stolen, but listen to what he says at 29.45 which is my grandfathers motto, of helping others who want to help themselves, this is where our future and security can be protected, but not if we do not see the person instead of the ideology.

 

The lazy want our phisical energy without expelling their own, because it is our physical energy that is the spice of life, not money of possesions, if you can retain as much of that energy for yourself and share some of it for free on a local level, then you stand a much better chance of surviving the greedy and lazy minds, who will devour anyone who gives their life force away for free, but they won't stop there, they will sell your bones for fertilizer.

 

I suggest that we ignore the smarts, ideologies and get box clever by looking outside the illusinary box and over the next hill.

 

The 33rd parallel runs aross the globe and intersects the following, including the Golan Heights.

 

https://gnosticwarrior.com/33rd-degree.html

 

image.png.5ffec50cd07ba1ba45970472c09817a1.png

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The clue to what is happening is contained in the first few minutes when he mentions that everything he does he does for his child.... even the bravest will rethink their strategy when faced with a real threat to those they love.  It seems that most think a man with nothing to lose is dangerous, and I disagree; someone with something to love and live for is far more dangerous, at least to the so called powers that be.

 

His body language indicates duress, and he's not liking the script he's reading from.  It's not mental illness, that is a man who has been gotten to in some way, and he appears a bit frightened.  I just discovered this guy, I watched a few YouTube videos... he is brilliant!!  I really like the way he speaks.  I posted one of his videos here in the "Nature of.." forum and said "The topic is this video can not be disputed"

 

 Ten minutes of brilliance. :classic_biggrin: He definitely didn't "believe" in Flat Earth then.  The video by the scared man in the OP and the above that I just posted are from the same man.  It's hard to believe.... and it really bothers me, because I've just started getting into him. 

 

I'd bet any amount that he's been threatened, and he was handed a script.  Only the guys that are a threat to the big lie get compromised like this.  Bill Cooper , for instance, was willing to die for it and did.....

 

I feel the same way as Max, I have kids too.  Much respect, and there is still a ton of great info from him out there.  This, BTW is how you know someone is legit.  Like Seth Rich and people like the aforementioned Cooper.  Unfortunately, it's their highly suspicious deaths that legitimizes them. Max didn't want to go that far....

Edited by ronisron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ronisron said:

I'd bet any amount that he's been threatened, and he was handed a script.  Only the guys that are a threat to the big lie get compromised like this.  Bill Cooper , for instance, was willing to die for it and did.....

you've obviously never had any direct experience of anyone having a schizophrenic episode. What this clearly is.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ronisron said:

His body language indicates duress, and he's not liking the script he's reading from.  It's not mental illness, that is a man who has been gotten to in some way, and he appears a bit frightened. 

 
That's what l suspected.
He states he was wrong about the 'aplanetruth4u' youtube channel and video and even apologises...!!!
The energy weapon video is pure fabricated bullshit and Max called it out correctly.
Photos of burnt cars in the UK and USA being passed off as within Australia.
The channel is poor level conspiracy shilling.
Something really isn't 'right'.
l'm worried for Max' safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Metaspiral said:

you've obviously never had any direct experience of anyone having a schizophrenic episode. What this clearly is.......


l have......and Max is far more coherent than both episodes l witnessed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


l have......and Max is far more coherent than both episodes l witnessed.

Exactly, he is coherent and in control, he's not ranting etc.  The above is not a "schizophrenic" presentation in any way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ronisron said:

The clue to what is happening is contained in the first few minutes when he mentions that everything he does he does for his child.... even the bravest will rethink their strategy when faced with a real threat to those they love.  It seems that most think a man with nothing to lose is dangerous, and I disagree; someone with something to love and live for is far more dangerous, at least to the so called powers that be.

 

His body language indicates duress, and he's not liking the script he's reading from.  It's not mental illness, that is a man who has been gotten to in some way, and he appears a bit frightened.  I just discovered this guy, I watched a few YouTube videos... he is brilliant!!  I really like the way he speaks.  I posted one of his videos here in the "Nature of.." forum and said "The topic is this video can not be disputed"

 

 Ten minutes of brilliance. :classic_biggrin: He definitely didn't "believe" in Flat Earth then.  The video by the scared man in the OP and the above that I just posted are from the same man.  It's hard to believe.... and it really bothers me, because I've just started getting into him. 

 

I'd bet any amount that he's been threatened, and he was handed a script.  Only the guys that are a threat to the big lie get compromised like this.  Bill Cooper , for instance, was willing to die for it and did.....

 

I feel the same way as Max, I have kids too.  Much respect, and there is still a ton of great info from him out there.  This, BTW is how you know someone is legit.  Like Seth Rich and people like the aforementioned Cooper.  Unfortunately, it's their highly suspicious deaths that legitimizes them. Max didn't want to go that far....

 

He answered his own narrative in this video, I all depends upon what you can be made to believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Apprentice said:

 

He answered his own narrative in this video, I all depends upon what you can be made to believe.

And he's right.

 

The OP is a very close minded presentation, it's "this, this this and this, and that's all there is".  He went from a world of possibilities, to a bleak "reality".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ronisron said:

And he's right.

 

The OP is a very close minded presentation, it's "this, this this and this, and that's all there is". 

 

He went from a world of possibilities, to a bleak "reality".

 

I agree, I do not see the majority of people on this earth living within their own reality, but a borrowed and bleak one, some down right and absolute, that they would die for it, this is not healthy, never do you see a song bird perching right next to a hawks nest, singing their heart out and hoping of attrating a mate, nature is wise, humans can be made to be stupid and some.

 

Many in the truth movement, especially the main guru's, all have an inbuilt and get out clause and augmented reality, for when their usefulness has become worked out.

 

Some in such a cult have been know to sacrifice themselves for the viscious and totalitarian state of mind, the Templars did this on a regula basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

He answered his own narrative in this video


As in "l couldn't tell you l believed in a flat Earth at the beginning" ?
Very easy to say now...under possible duress.......to discredit himself and his whole channel.

He has had an uptake of subs of 60-70K+ since the fires.
2 fire videos have nearly 300K views. Another 200K views.
That's not small numbers.
He has been listened to by quite a lot of 'straight people' recently and mentioned in MM news articles.
Has he been 'noticed' and deemed 'trouble' to TPTB ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


As in "l couldn't tell you l believed in a flat Earth at the beginning" ?
Very easy to say now...under possible duress.......to discredit himself and his whole channel.

He has had an uptake of subs of 60-70K+ since the fires.
2 fire videos have nearly 300K views. Another 200K views.
That's not small numbers.
He has been listened to by quite a lot of 'straight people' recently and mentioned in MM news articles.
Has he been 'noticed' and deemed 'trouble' to TPTB ?

 

Disasters always have an uncanny ability at bringing people together, and in times of duress the peoples voice alone in those kinds of numbers is enough to alter ones mind or world view in that moment, he may change his mind again, but if he continues to do the same MO as we have seen latetly then it can be one of two reasons as I mentioned earlier.

 

He did however admit he was wrong once enough people found the correct data to expalin how the trolley car system in San Fancisco actually worked, here right in the forum the truth was found, so why couldn't Max do the same with the same kind of tools that we all have.

 

I think it has come to the stage where the shadow banning has lost its potency as people now go to the data directly, this will be creating alarm bells in the fat controllers echellon and why so many alternative outposts are likely to be destroyed directly, we are already seeing this taking place, which points the finger in their direction in a physical way.

 

There is obviously a fight for the remaining belief systems and the astronomical purse they accumulate, because at the end of the day it is our labour and our minds that are the free dinner for the magi, and it always has been.

 

The result of a free and open society will become extant when the data needed to free those minds comes for free.

 

 

Edited by The Apprentice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched alot of max igan u tube vids and this one does seem to be different,not sure whats going on with him.He seems scared by something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People change and should be allowed to change shedding the old persona like a snake sheds it's skin.

Such things will always be harder on extroverts and people that love to communicate.

But If he has people round him that keep an eye out for him it will be fine and remember whatever is driving this process approaches on terms that are already a known terms of reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have worked with some schizophrenic people in the past and this doesn't strike me as a episode of psychosis - Max doesn't appear to be disassociated or agitated in any way and is entirely coherent. He doesn't appear scared to me either. I agree, however, some of the things he is saying are odd. I wonder if this could be because he has been through a sudden download of consciousness which is implicit in what he is saying - a bit like DI around the time he appeared on the Terry Wogan show.

 

Regarding the astrological line up he is talking about, for those who don't know, Sunday (12th) was the day that Saturn and Pluto were finally in exact conjunction in Capricorn (in tropical astrology) at 22.45 degrees. The Sun and Mercury also joined this conjunction forming a powerful stellium. Jupiter and the South Node are also in Capricorn but around 7-8 degrees and Uranus has just gone direct again. This has been a massive event in the astrological world and no such line up has apparently happened in over 780 years. It is thought by some that the alignment could be the prelude to the collapse of old power structures. Maybe Max has been feeling the effects of this more keenly than most.

 

I will watch with interest what he uploads next and, like others, I hope that he is ok.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I have worked with some schizophrenic people in the past and this doesn't strike me as a episode of psychosis

 22:20 onwards he is describing exactly what would be called a psychotic episode.

Describing people as organic robots or NPC's whatever would also definitely get you sectioned.

I would say he is tripping his face off & not grounded.

He is definitely paranoid & afraid, why he is talking about the world ending.

Im not surprised with all the bush fires & heat in Australia, ive tripped like that without taking drugs in India & Africa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trouble is about the organic robots aka gang stalking parasites hes dead right.

 

🤫


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 22:20 onwards he is describing exactly what would be called a psychotic episode

are you talking about OP video 

asking because i watched a 11 min video 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Screamingeagle said:

are you talking about OP video 

asking because i watched a 11 min video 🤔

Yes click on the 22:20 & listen or go to original op post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 22:20 onwards he is describing exactly what would be called a psychotic episode.

Describing people as organic robots or NPC's whatever would also definitely get you sectioned.

I would say he is tripping his face off & not grounded.

He is definitely paranoid & afraid, why he is talking about the world ending.

Im not surprised with all the bush fires & heat in Australia, ive tripped like that without taking drugs in India & Africa.

 

The world is ending for the the old Max and whatever else is mentioned in the video the old Max is asking for forgiveness which is not a sign of any mental impairment.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×