Basket Case

Max Igan update - break down or threatened / controlled ?

3 videos posted by Max a couple of days ago, showing exactly how weather is modified and specifically how rain clouds can be formed and steered, have disappeared.
Some stuff was repeated in the videos but they showed clearly the history and global scale of weather manipulation which goes back decades.
All 3 gone and then the strange video in the OP....all at a time when hundreds of thousands of eyes and ears were open to him during (an ongoing) unprecedented and avoidable crisis in Australia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is now pinned underneath the video;

I know Im very discombobulated in the video, but my mind is blown to pieces right now and the thing is that when you know how the game works. Its both globe and flat its just that its not all happening on the same level. But whats more insidious about the whole thing is what even asking the question is doing to us all on a deeper level. I will talk one day soon when Im able but I am physically, mentally, psychicly and emotionally, spiritually exhausted right now. I have received 5 days of the most intense downloads in a constant stream of information like nothing I ever dreamed possible. I was awake for two days and nights straight. One night of absolute bliss, a night in hours of the most profound horror my mind could comprehend. I relived every significant moment of my life, found out why every single thing happened the way it did, what this world is, why it is this way, how it got like that, what this game is and what the end of the game is. I saw how the globe earthers, the flat earthers, the fractal reality people, the electric universe guys. All are correct to a degree. The trick is in seeing how the puzzle fits together. As i said in the clip, everyone will think Im nuts but it is what it is. The right ones will hear it, the rest never will. I still have a lot to process before I will have any hope of being able to explain what I was shown in any kind of coherent fashion. But I will explain myself better as soon as I am able. Much love to all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under the pinned comment there are 136+ replies.
Some of them l empathise with;
How could you be going from being super frustrated fighting for our country, then being super calm & talking about something completely irrelevant & apologising for nothing. There is 100% no doubt someone has gotten to you/threatened you my friend. I hope all is well love & peace! 

The swastika on the hand, the constant looks to your left and the reflection of what some are saying is a person all need to be addressed mate. I haven't always agreed with your opinions but your message and energy always on point. Something is not right here and a lot of the concerns we all have for your welfare and security have not been answered. If you need help all you need to do is ask. You're in my thoughts mate!! 

It even made the news in nz this theory about the bushfires being lit on purpose. I wouldn't put it past "them" to force you to do a video like this to discredit you.

MAX, YOUR POSTS ON THE WEATHER MODIFICATION THAT PRECEEDED TODAYS POSTS ARE GONE. What happened to those posts which laid down the gauntlet in relation to the fires and weather mod? They’re gone from your feed and even gone from MY VIEWING HISTORY. Did you delete or someone else? How is it related to your revelations today??  

In the previous video he told everyone to download and share, make it go viral, and get the information out - globally, to as many people as possible. And was probably quite effective. Showing the way weather is manipulated and hence the fires are part of an intended agenda. And now he’s been blackmailed and compromised - forced to discredit himself. TPTB got to him. 

I've never ever EVER seen "Max's" eyes being so shifty. Body language folks! Body language!! 

Max's message was clear. Don't believe a word coming out of my mouth. He did everything he could to let us know he was under duress. We're already being sucked in wasting energy talking about flat earth. What counts is what we learned from his earlier videos not the last couple which are doing what there meant to, thats discredited the one bloke who has out backs. Do we have his? It hasn't taken much for people to turn. To those people, the flock is waiting for you. 

@thecrowhouse how are we ment to spread the fire series when the next video is "the earth is flat". Even the flat earthers know that is going to turn away the normies, aka most of the people. 

To all viewers, MAX KNOWS the FLAT EARTH movement is designed to compromise freedom of thought and speech; to dismiss anyone challenging the status quo/the corporate media, as a crazy person. Science tells us the earth is a globe and there is no evidence to disprove a sound conclusion made from scientific hypothesis, observation and measurement. Therefore, disobedient, non-compliant free thinkers can be easily lumped in with “flat earthers”. This is is so simple and very effective. It requires no further evidence of the globe model, and that is key - it’s irrelevant. It is an elegant method of doing away with anyone who questions the status quo. My conclusion therefore is Max has family and they have been threatened. Not a mention of the fires in this bizarre and illogical spiel, sigh 

You either had a naked lady to your left or you had an uninvited "guest" (or "guests"). Your gestures were overly animated and you seemed extremely preoccupied with whatever or whoever you were looking at (and finally pointing at) off camera. You were far too fidgety and had all the signs of someone with a gun pointed at them. Your statements did Not match your body language! I remain unconvinced of your wellbeing at this time and until I see proof of the contrary I will remain so. And I'm not really sure if I'm talking to the real "Max" to be quite honest. The real "Max" would've already beaten me to a bloody pulp with eloquence for all I've said here. 

So why churn out this half cooked ramble with flat earth as the headline at this time while Australia is burning instead of waiting some time until you’re right again? You’ve destroyed everything you’ve ever done. 

"Much love to all"... Doesnt he normally say elakesh? (Idk spelling)

Again; the weather mod videos have gone.
Something really doesn't sit right with me. l have an uneasy feeling.
Hope l'm wrong.
Edited by Basket Case
  • Like 1

Max points out the 33rd degree parallel which you cant get on a flat Earth.

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Good point.
He's 'all over the place'...  :classic_huh:

I have to say - I think this is Max's "David Icke" moment.  He didn't wear a shell suite, but it still feels the same to me.

To be fair, once you get into the Mud Flood thing (and the Flat Earth thing), everything changes.

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Isn't it just towards the centre of the disk...?

9 minutes ago, Dave52 said:

Isn't it just towards the centre of the disk...?

No its an angle, based on a globe.

Which way is north or south on a flat earth map?

How does a compass work on a flat earth??

Why would the centre freeze also??

The angle on the Globe is merely telling you to get above a certain point in the Northern Hemisphere.

*if* it's a flat disk, that would equate to being within a circle towards the middle of the disk.

North is the centre, South is towards the outer rim.  A compass always points to the centre.  In this model and, according to Max - weather is a creation so - freezing in the middle is possible no...?

23 minutes ago, Dave52 said:

The angle on the Globe is merely telling you to get above a certain point in the Northern Hemisphere.

*if* it's a flat disk, that would equate to being within a circle towards the middle of the disk.

So is the sun going to change position to freeze over the south? & Just sit in the north not orbiting. According to Max revelation.

23 minutes ago, Dave52 said:

North is the centre, South is towards the outer rim.  A compass always points to the centre.  In this model and, according to Max - weather is a creation so - freezing in the middle is possible no...?

But why does a compass always point towards the centre? How does a compass work without poles or the earth spinning. Magnetics works on a negative & positive.

Only thing I could think & is strange on our planet, is why the Northern hemp is more mountainous or scrunched up & Southern is full of ocean.

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

But why does a compass always point towards the centre?

If there's one magnetic pole in the centre of the disk.  A Compass will always point to that.

I still see the earth as a globe and have a much simpler explanation for the deluge/mud run as I call it, it goes as follows.

The earth is slightly wider at the equator than it is at the poles, and at an axial tilt of currently 23.4 degrees and declining, due to centrifugal forces, if the earth was flat everything would fly off it.

We know that the bulge at the equator creates an ocean depth of about 30 miles deeper than it is at the poles, if the axial tilt moved or began moving at a faster rate that liquid is going to find its own settling point after the axis has become stable again.

This water mass has the ability to move anything in its path, whole cities would be washed away in a flash, huge collections of soil as we see in the the Chevrons in Madagascar, the extra deepest top soils on the high plateaus of Central Brazil, up to five meters deep , sea creatures found many thousands of feet above our ocean shores today, basically you going to want to get out of the way if this happens again, nothing would survive it is path.

main-qimg-29549b5f65c241b01fd9068765a48330.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-01-27-at-4.51.44-AM.png

Edited by The Apprentice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave52 said:

If there's one magnetic pole in the centre of the disk.  A Compass will always point to that.

Magnetism must be a bunkum, if we are surrounded by South or negative, & the centre being positive. The compass wouldnt move.

What he is describing with his pineal gland lighting up is a kundelini experience and this can overwhelm someones circuits; if they have not built upto it gradually it can properly fry their circuits and lead to them being called 'mad' and being institutionalised and drugged and so on

Some psychologists now recognise this phenomenon as being seperate from standard mental illness and call it a 'spiritual crisis'

Imo what are called 'mental health' problems are really an outward manifestation of ANXIETY. If a person experiences anxiety and cannot process it then those energies manifest through the body for example with insomnia or changes in behaviour. It is those behavioural changes that psychiatrists then note and lump together as 'disorders'. A little anxiety will lead to neurosis but a lot of anxiety can lead to mania. Enough unprocessed internal pressure can create fullblown psychosis

So instead of looking at a person and recognising that they are experiencing anxiety a psychiatrist looks at them as if they are a mechanical machine and says 'they have a chemical imbalance' and therefore we need to pump them with different psychotropic drugs until we find the one that suppresses these behaviours we are witnessing but that doesn't resolve the persons underlying anxiety

The scottish psychologist laing took women experiencing schizophrenia into a home where they were then able to escape their lives for a while and he found that their behaviours normalised. When they were sent back to their homes their schizophrenia returned. This is imo because their home environment was creating a deep, unprocessible anxiety that they could not consciously see an escape from and this then internalised as schizophrenia

Max Igan has undergone EXTREME pressure because he was one of the main voices on the shooting in new zealand and is now johnny on the spot with the australia bush fires and he may very well feel that after all these years of discussing a new world order takeover that we are approaching some sort of end times scenario as the world around him is literally burning

He may well be going through some sort of spiritual crisis however i do want to keep an open mind on what he's saying...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Basket Case said:

3 videos posted by Max a couple of days ago, showing exactly how weather is modified and specifically how rain clouds can be formed and steered, have disappeared.
Some stuff was repeated in the videos but they showed clearly the history and global scale of weather manipulation which goes back decades.
All 3 gone and then the strange video in the OP....all at a time when hundreds of thousands of eyes and ears were open to him during (an ongoing) unprecedented and avoidable crisis in Australia.

It seems the majority are seeing a similar thing -- he's been gotten to. Thanks for posting the YouTube comments, I feel there are a lot of people on here who feel like there's no one outside of this forum who "gets what's going on".  There are more people in comments sections on YouTube, Yahoo, MSN, whatever medium you like that know exactly what's going on.  The ratio of those that do and those that don't is leans very much to the informed side.  It's great.

Max is a very articulate man, and he presents himself very well.  That is dangerous to what the freaks are doing in their final push to take over our minds.  They were counting on us all to be completely controlled by the media at this point.  They have tried to dam the flow of info on YouTube, Google's algorithms have obviously been altered to do away with a dissenting voice and instead return banal hits that echo the script that they want everyone to repeat.  To a large extent it's working..... Folks can now just use something else though, like BitChute, or DuckDuckGo.  They may be controlled to some extent as well, but they still have access to info that's disappearing from other mediums.

Take someone like Max, who is suggesting that parallel dimensions are converging, and that we are all correct in our perceptions because that's what it all comes down to... how we perceive this reality.   This really flies in the face of what our controllers want.  They don't want us imagining positive realities, or dimensional possibilities, or ultimately figuring out how this game works.  They wanted our perceptions completely controlled by the media at this point, and to a large extent they have it.  But it's a partial control, not a complete one. People like Max are messing with that.  Of course the fires in Australia are being deliberately fanned, as are the ones in California.  Why that is is anyone's logical guess.  But they sure don't want anyone to ponder that, they want everyone to be in fear, confusion and disarray.  Just focus on the flames..... 😑

Take the truth that resonates with you and ditch the excess.  The whole idea behind getting to people like him and getting them to go off the path or direction they were taking is to discredit anything they've said before -- but it doesn't work like that. You can discredit a person and make them appear crazy, or to be liars.  The truth itself is not so easily dismissed.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, muir said:

What he is describing with his pineal gland lighting up is a kundelini experience and this can overwhelm someones circuits

Yep, his recent experience certainly sounds something like that. And hopefully not some sort of mind/thought tool use by darker energies.

24 minutes ago, muir said:

Max Igan has undergone EXTREME pressure because he was one of the main voices on the shooting in new zealand and is now johnny on the spot with the australia bush fires and he may very well feel that after all these years of discussing a new world order takeover that we are approaching some sort of end times scenario

He may well be going through some sort of spiritual crisis

Indeed, he may well be.
l'm hoping that it is a stress induced crisis that can be worked through and healed soon.
lf it's not, then what on Earth is going on ? 
The removal of the weather mod videos disturbs me..

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

Are the video's being removed by the posters or the platform itself?

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l'm hoping that it is a stress induced crisis that can be worked through and healed soon.
lf it's not, then what on Earth is going on ? 

are you suggesting that the powers that shouldn't be have taken down his videos and created a deep fake video of max that is designed to discredit everything he is saying about how the fires in australia have been orchestrated?

are you implying that max may indeed be under arrest somewhere?

when did anyone last see max in the flesh?

18 minutes ago, ronisron said:

Take the truth that resonates with you and ditch the excess.  The whole idea behind getting to people like him and getting them to go off the path or direction they were taking is to discredit anything they've said before -- but it doesn't work like that. You can discredit a person and make them appear crazy, or to be liars.  The truth itself is not so easily dismissed.

Yes, take the truth that resonates..
And yes, to some this latest video/episode won't undo or discredit his previous work.....but for some it will.
There's 'Flat Earthers' crawling all over the comments screaming in delight :classic_dry: 
The thing that worries and confuses me the most is his sudden dropping the subject of the Fire Crisis and removing the recent weather mod videos (that were totally accurate and backed up with verifiable sources). Suddenly its 'Flat Earth' etc...  He was talking about 'unlocking stocks of guns'.......'heading towards Parliament'.....dealing with MPs....seemingly rallying a Revolution because of the obvious fire manipulation.
Which could be explained by Muirs idea that Max is having a Spiritual Crisis. Still worrying :classic_sad: 
But can equally be explained by his latest video coming under duress.
lt would be good to somehow hear from someone who knows and interacts with Max physically/locally..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Are the video's being removed by the posters or the platform itself?

No idea..
No info from Max anywhere l've looked.

12 minutes ago, muir said:

are you suggesting that the powers that shouldn't be have taken down his videos and created a deep fake video of max that is designed to discredit everything he is saying about how the fires in australia have been orchestrated?

are you implying that max may indeed be under arrest somewhere?

when did anyone last see max in the flesh?

This is pretty much what l fear.
Either arrested or threatened/blackmailed..
l was wondering if anyone that actually knows Max, where he lives, has seen or interacted with him recently.

After the weather mod videos he went quiet for quite a few days. Some commenters were saying he had been arrested for suggesting people storm Parliament....and for using the word 'guns' was used more than once. 

When he 'surfaced' with this last video he stated he hadn't been arrested.

That 'lull' might have been a Spiritual Crisis or might have been him being compromised/threatened..
The removal of the weather mod videos doesn't make sense. But what do l know. l'm not Max and l don't personally know him.

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Yes, take the truth that resonates..
And yes, to some this latest video/episode won't undo or discredit his previous work.....but for some it will.
There's 'Flat Earthers' crawling all over the comments screaming in delight :classic_dry: 
The thing that worries and confuses me the most is his sudden dropping the subject of the Fire Crisis and removing the recent weather mod videos (that were totally accurate and backed up with verifiable sources). Suddenly its 'Flat Earth' etc...  He was talking about 'unlocking stocks of guns'.......'heading towards Parliament'.....dealing with MPs....seemingly rallying a Revolution because of the obvious fire manipulation.
Which could be explained by Muirs idea that Max is having a Spiritual Crisis. Still worrying :classic_sad: 
But can equally be explained by his latest video coming under duress.
lt would be good to somehow hear from someone who knows and interacts with Max physically/locally..

I had already worked out the weather manipulation model when I was over on the old forum, this was many years before we get it in its current form.

So it is important to know who actually wiped the data, then we can build the picture or ask why.

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This is pretty much what l fear.
Either arrested or threatened/blackmailed..

has he got any public engagements coming up?

4 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

So it is important to know who actually wiped the data, then we can build the picture or ask why.

lndeed.
His subscriptions uptake were going through the roof from his Fires videos, so he was getting a lot of attention. Being mentioned in NZ and Ozzy newspapers..
A very recent couple of accurate weather mod videos....then BOOOM !!!!! :classic_huh:

Flat Earth and weather mod videos gone....

2 minutes ago, muir said:

has he got any public engagements coming up?

l think he mentioned he had nothing planned as his health was declining and he needed to chill and rest, so no..
He jetted around talking at conventions around the world a few times a year previously.